Type keyword(s) to search

Claire.....wait, There’s a Justin?

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

50 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I'm guessing its the complete wedding video. Not sure who, other than Hilary, would be requesting it be shown.

Well, if she nagged him fifty times a day with “Where’s the video you promised me?”, I guess that could count as “much requested”.

Edited by Albanyguy
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Am I mis-remembering, or was Smuggar there?  Did they edit him out of the video?

GOOD.

I see him in that photo. On the left, with a kid on his shoulders under the lamp. Anna is next to him. 

• Useful 1

So Justin looks about 12 years old. Claire did look very pretty and they seem happy and comfortable with each other. FDW sighting but Smuggar not so much. Yay. The groomsmen here were a little more successful tossing Justin in the air than the ones at the Bates wedding yesterday who barely got Nate off the ground.

• LOL 11

I still think they are too young to get married but I am glad for them. Forgotten Justin now has a family who gives him lots of attention (and his brothers too).  Same not so cool beliefs but at least now he seems to be adored by his in-laws. I can understand why he and his brothers are drawn to Claire's family. Hillary makes them all feel special. 

• Love 18

The kissing wasn’t awkward. I think they practiced beforehand.

I also noticed he got a manicure. His nails and cuticles looked much nicer than (I think it was) Jeremy, who had ragged cuticles and nails bit to the quick in his wedding photos.

• Love 8

Justin and Claire are cute together. I loved Claire's hair, it had a whimsical Disney vibe which suits a young bride.

Poor Jana can't win for losing. Even Jackson's catching bouquets now. He'll probably be married before she is. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Justin and Claire are cute together. I loved Claire's hair, it had a whimsical Disney vibe which suits a young bride.

Poor Jana can't win for losing. Even Jackson's catching bouquets now. He'll probably be married before she is. 

Maybe she is already winning.

• Love 21
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

I think Jackson and Josie are going to be difficult to pair with a prospective spouse. OTOH the Spiveys thought a barely legal Justin was a catch. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

No pregnancy announcement (as Jill would say) Yay! I’m guessing Claire’s mom packed some condoms and told Claire how to use them, that there’s plenty of time for babies, fingers crossed. 
I was happy to not see Josh in that highlight video, although I guess from the screenshot he was there for the group photo, glad I didn’t notice him.

Edited by FizzyPuff
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, FizzyPuff said:

Yay! I’m guessing Claire’s mom packed some condoms and told Claire how to use them, that there’s plenty of time for babies, fingers crossed. 

I don't see Claire's family being great advocates of birth control since they're also Gothardites. Hilaria also doesn't seem that practical or pragmatic. I think it's far more likely that they're actually trying to get pregnant and haven't succeeded for whatever reason, not because they are consciously pacing themselves. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Zella said:

I don't see Claire's family being great advocates of birth control since they're also Gothardites. Hilaria also doesn't seem that practical or pragmatic. 

The Spiveys "only" have six kids in 22 years of marriage. I'm not entirely sure how old Hilary is/ whether she's still capable of getting pregnant, but regardless the six kids are spread over fifteen years. I realize not everyone has Michelle Duggar's or Kelly Bates' uber-fertility, but that still points to me as the Spiveys doing *something* regarding family planning, even if it just meant abstaining at certain times of the month. Also, Claire wasn't born until her parents were married about a year and a half. Whether that was planned or not, maybe Hilary realized that having a little time to enjoy marriage before jumping into pregnancy and motherhood wasn't such a horrible thing and said as much to Claire? I could be giving her too much credit, but I'm hopeful that perhaps Claire will be a little slower in the baby race than some of her sisters-in-law.

• Useful 4
  • Love 14
48 minutes ago, dargosmydaddy said:

The Spiveys "only" have six kids in 22 years of marriage. I'm not entirely sure how old Hilary is/ whether she's still capable of getting pregnant, but regardless the six kids are spread over fifteen years. I realize not everyone has Michelle Duggar's or Kelly Bates' uber-fertility, but that still points to me as the Spiveys doing *something* regarding family planning, even if it just meant abstaining at certain times of the month. Also, Claire wasn't born until her parents were married about a year and a half. Whether that was planned or not, maybe Hilary realized that having a little time to enjoy marriage before jumping into pregnancy and motherhood wasn't such a horrible thing and said as much to Claire? I could be giving her too much credit, but I'm hopeful that perhaps Claire will be a little slower in the baby race than some of her sisters-in-law.

That's possible, but I'm really not inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt without something more conclusive. Hilaria and her daughter may just very well be less freakishly fertile than the in-laws. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
Just now, madpsych78 said:

Why did they release that video now? Even Jed and Katey's wedding video came way before this one. 

Makes you wonder if they were keeping it private in hopes TLC would bring them back.  Must be finally hitting them that party is over.

• Useful 2
  • Love 18
On 10/24/2021 at 3:13 PM, Zella said:

The Spiveys "only" have six kids in 22 years of marriage. I'm not entirely sure how old Hilary is/ whether she's still capable of getting pregnant, but regardless the six kids are spread over fifteen years.

Hilary is 42. 

• Useful 1
10 hours ago, thehorseofpower said:

Has anyone else essentially forgotten that Hilary's name is not, in fact, Hilaria? When I read the recent posts here referring to "Hilary" for a moment I was thinking, "who's that?"

As the person who may have been one of the inciting forces for that Hilaria nickname . . . the other day I got a notification that "Hilary Spivey" had posted on Instagram, and I actually was like "Who's Hilary? Why am I getting this" And then it dawned on me. Hilaria. It was Hilaria. So, no, you are not alone. 

• LOL 20
12 hours ago, thehorseofpower said:

Has anyone else essentially forgotten that Hilary's name is not, in fact, Hilaria? When I read the recent posts here referring to "Hilary" for a moment I was thinking, "who's that?"

Mrs Robinson is what gets me laughing!

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
On 10/23/2021 at 9:50 PM, dargosmydaddy said:

Jackson catching the bridal bouquet was pretty funny.

Anyone know who the two older guys to the left of Smuggar/ behind Boob in the Duggar family grouping screenshot are?

I'm pretty sure one of them might be Santa😁

Screenshot_20211109-024541.jpg

• LOL 14
1 hour ago, ChiCricket said:

I'm pretty sure one of them might be Santa😁

Screenshot_20211109-024541.jpg

Either that, or it's a stray Amish dude who decided to see how the English live. And he does not approve. 

Edited by Heathen
  • LOL 13

8EF3BAE6-8CBA-43A0-8E66-13153942F63A.thumb.jpeg.1f57a007538e171a463066f3df1b1c52.jpegB01B4CE7-6F20-4EDF-A768-065F45E03EAB.thumb.jpeg.5d5c03d4a56d9302f3cafd3e9fb4f360.jpeg

i dunno what Jason is bummed about the camp looks like a bore fest, also look at these men? Can they not stand close to one another incase someone might think they’re gay? 

573A80A9-7DAC-4D10-9E0C-9F35F7F649FD.thumb.jpeg.c930842b2084fe6e68bbd563db6940d2.jpeg27032298-1F32-46AD-968A-7A3769669450.thumb.jpeg.b411723fe3d3f81dff1af094aeec25a7.jpeg

Edited by FizzyPuff
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3