Type keyword(s) to search

Claire.....wait, There’s a Justin?

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

I mentioned somewhere else that I do not believe that is the same head of hair. The hair in the first picture is seriously overprocessed and damaged. The hair in the second looks longer and healthier. No way is the second picture Claire’s. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Useful 8
  • Love 7
24 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

I mentioned somewhere else that I do not believe that is the same head of hair. The hair in the first picture is seriously overprocessed and damaged. The hair in the second looks longer and healthier. No way is the second picture Claire’s. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Maybe she got extensions too?

• Useful 4
  • Love 3

How much older than Justin is she trying to look?  It's gray, and I hate it.  

Dear Claire:  all you needed to do if you wanted gray hair, is wait awhile.  Why pay $ for something that ages you?  I don't know why Jana did it, either.  She is already over the hill for an unmarried fundie.

• LOL 5
1 hour ago, Absolom said:

No, it's supposed to look smooth like the second photo.  As others have said it's dry hair/split ends, not frequent enough trims.  Regular conditioning of the lower part of the hair will help keep it under control as will styling the hair and not letting it simply air dry.  

Alot of these young girls curl the bottom of their hair.. some older women do too.. look at the media people.. they all have the same hair.. flat on top, curled down to the ends.. oh, and don't forget throw one side over your shoulder.

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, Boston said:

Alot of these young girls curl the bottom of their hair.. some older women do too.. look at the media people.. they all have the same hair.. flat on top, curled down to the ends.. oh, and don't forget throw one side over your shoulder.

They do and it tends to look better.  Claire's before photo obviously wasn't styled.

• Love 5

"the stars move away from his famous family" hahaha she has lived in texas all her life, I think and Justin has lived in texas quite a while no matter what JB says to spin it. justin lived in texas before he married claire.

for supposed stars there seemed little to actually say about them  - recap of the wedding, josh's mug shot and charges

their new home will be no howler style flip - Spivey construction will have it done in a few weeks

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

"the stars move away from his famous family" hahaha she has lived in texas all her life, I think and Justin has lived in texas quite a while no matter what JB says to spin it. justin lived in texas before he married claire.

for supposed stars there seemed little to actually say about them  - recap of the wedding, josh's mug shot and charges

their new home will be no howler style flip - Spivey construction will have it done in a few weeks

Was Claire ever on the show? Did TLC film their wedding for a special episode or a short clip for the TLC website? Or did the Pest Arrest and TLC's cancellation slam the door on Hillaria's, I mean Claire's, chance to be a teevee stah?

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Are we sure this isn't just a flip house?

could be a flip house.

I figured Claire and Justin have been living in the house Hilaria's llc owns in Benbrook. Cute little 1400 sq ft 3 bed, 2 bath ranch house, in what looks like a nice neighborhood. Hilaria's llc purchased the house end of june 2020. so shortly before the "official courtship" announcement which was late august or early sept 2020 i think

edited to add - the Hilaria owned house could be a rental property or something. I have no idea if the Spiveys own rental properties

Edited by crazy8s
  • Useful 7
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Are we sure this isn't just a flip house?

Is the property listed as owned by an LLC or other business entity or is it owned by Justin and Claire as individuals?  That might be a clue as to whether they plan to live there.  Most people that flip homes buy their flips using a holding company rather than as an individual, don't they?

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, Rootbeer said:

Is the property listed as owned by an LLC or other business entity or is it owned by Justin and Claire as individuals?  That might be a clue as to whether they plan to live there.  Most people that flip homes buy their flips using a holding company rather than as an individual, don't they?

I guess it depends whether Justin has gotten away from Boob’s financial shenanigans or not. Mr. Spivey seems to be fairly successful, he has a construction company IIRC. And Claire was working for him, so she may be a bit more knowledgeable than the other Duggar wives. LLC’s are usually used to separate business from personal assets, so for a flip, an LLC makes sense while if they purchased as individuals, it’s probably going to be their principal residence.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

$10 or $! gets used lots of times and means nothing. Jessa's house had the $1, but tax stamp with the deed shows purchase price $100,000 and the amount of taxes paid.

as far as in their name or an llc for a flip. The properties Jason, James and Justin all supposedly bought for their first flips were in their own names. Jason and at least one of the others had JB as a co-signer.  I think they were all under 18 so maybe couldn't have an llc as a minor.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
On 10/13/2021 at 12:39 AM, Jeeves said:

Was Claire ever on the show? Did TLC film their wedding for a special episode or a short clip for the TLC website? Or did the Pest Arrest and TLC's cancellation slam the door on Hillaria's, I mean Claire's, chance to be a teevee stah?

Claire was introduced on the last episode of Counting on they said that her and Justin were courting, then there was a TLC clip online of Justin talking about asking Claire to marry him, the rest is history all the stuff about pest came out and the Duggars are gone. 
Here’s a clip it’s backwards though shows the engagement clip first and then the courtship announcement after: 

Edited by FizzyPuff
  • Useful 4

Looks like a Family Camp photo dump by Hilaria last night on Instagram. Spotted lots of Duggars, including Boob but I didn’t see Meechelle. Seemed to be a few of the M kids too. No Bateses but I think they have Nate’s wedding coming up in Pennsylvania soon and there has been lots of trips to Florida too. Claire does not look like she’s pregnant, so maybe they are not rushing into parenthood.

• Useful 6
2 hours ago, Insert Username said:

I give him kudos for moving away and working an actual job in the Spivey family business. Even with his thirsty mother-in-law, he is so much better off than most of his siblings

Yeah, as much as I'm not a fan of these people, the Spiveys seem way happier than the Duggars. They're outdoorsy, they do a lot of fun stuff together, etc. I think Jason and Justin get to have the close-knit family experience they never had growing up in the TTH. Hilaria is a bit much, but as long as she's not crossing the line, it isn't hurting anyone.

• Love 21

i tried to load the pic several times but it keeps cutting off the bottom. and also posted to give @GeeGolly the credit for questioning right off the house might be a flip property.

I will stand with they are living in the cute ranch owned by Hilaria's llc

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

i tried to load the pic several times but it keeps cutting off the bottom. and also posted to give @GeeGolly the credit for questioning right off the house might be a flip property.

I will stand with they are living in the cute ranch owned by Hilaria's llc

I guess Claritin is not playing the LLC game like the rest of the Duggar clan with their flips.

• Love 2

Now now .... 😵 😁

In all seriousness it truly is amazing that they've been married almost 8 mo. to the day & no baby announcement yet.
By amazing I mean awesome.  lol

And WHY is his nickname Duddy ?! 😝

Edited by SJC
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, SJC said:

Now now .... 😵 😁

In all seriousness it truly is amazing that they've been married almost 8 mo. to the day & no baby announcement yet.

Because he is a dud?

• LOL 13
1 hour ago, SJC said:

Now now .... 😵 😁

I vaguely seem to recall that one of the other kids had trouble pronouncing Justin and it turned into Duddy and the name stuck.   Not sure, though.  Anyone else remember?

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Rootbeer said:

I vaguely seem to recall that one of the other kids had trouble pronouncing Justin and it turned into Duddy and the name stuck.   Not sure, though.  Anyone else remember?

I thought that too - but then it seems there were many times on the show he was referred to as Juddy. 

Then there was his glowing review of getting a truck from Jed!'s car lot where he was Dudley Dooright....

Edited by crazy8s
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, SJC said:

Now now .... 😵 😁

Cause in 3 yrs. he will be an OLD FUDDY DUDDY (oh, wait, he already is)

• LOL 8