Type keyword(s) to search

Claire.....wait, There’s a Justin?

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

Hilaria sounds like one sick puppy, wanting to sacrifice her daughter for an "in" with the Duggars. That actually tracks with the way she unnecessarily inserted herself into attending Josh's trial. 

• Like 13
1 minute ago, BetyBee said:

Hilaria sounds like one sick puppy, wanting to sacrifice her daughter for an "in" with the Duggars. That actually tracks with the way she unnecessarily inserted herself into attending Josh's trial. 

I just hope they don't set up that goon Robbie with any of the younger girls. 

• Like 9
  • Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 1

Justin and Claire always made me think of those teen relationships (some times romantic, sometimes best friends) where one of the kids is in an unstable home situation and it's almost more of an unofficial foster family than a couple. I assumed that Justin was so neglected once the sister moms started to flee that he just ended up getting picked up by a family who actually noticed him. 

With Hilaria proving herself one nutty little fundy fruitcake / epic Duggar apologist, I may have to rethink that theory.

• Like 15
2 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

She posted it on Insta. I just read it. She didn't name the girl, but says she has "sources" who place Juddy and the girl on a golf cart. Says the Duggars didn't approve of the girl's family because they weren't totally devoted to the IBLP. 

But Jeremy's family doesn't really seem to be into IBLP either. 

• Useful 1
2 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

But Jeremy's family doesn't really seem to be into IBLP either. 

But Boob gave the perspective husbands the 50 page questionnaire. I doubt Claire was subjected to anything close to that. The sons have all married suitable fundie women, some organically, some seemingly arranged.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, satrunrose said:

Justin and Claire always made me think of those teen relationships (some times romantic, sometimes best friends) where one of the kids is in an unstable home situation and it's almost more of an unofficial foster family than a couple. I assumed that Justin was so neglected once the sister moms started to flee that he just ended up getting picked up by a family who actually noticed him. 

With Hilaria proving herself one nutty little fundy fruitcake / epic Duggar apologist, I may have to rethink that theory.

I think both can be true. Hilaria may be a Duggar apologist but may be better at meeting Justin’s emotional needs than Michelle/JB were (wasnt his buddy Jessa?) I think that Justin may have been nudged toward Claire because he had an “independent streak”, she was REALLY into him so her parents supported that. Also he may have wanted to marry her because he liked the idea of being a Spivey more than a Duggar. 

Arranged marriage doesn’t mean forced marriage. I think these two were too young to get married, but no kids yet so I give them credit for that. 

• Like 19
8 hours ago, auntieminem said:

WOAB said Hilary and husband wanted Jason  for Claire

Now this is a rumor I could actually believe, based on how much Hilaria slobbered over him. 

As for them being childless, I am increasingly convinced it may not be by choice. 

• Like 12
  • Useful 1

Anyone think there is anything to the fact that Justin left to live with the Spivey's, long before their courtship and engagement?  Like JimBob needed him out of the house?  After what happened with Josh, this seems like a red flag waving in the wind.  

• Like 9
  • Useful 4
39 minutes ago, ranchgirl said:

Anyone think there is anything to the fact that Justin left to live with the Spivey's, long before their courtship and engagement?  Like JimBob needed him out of the house?  After what happened with Josh, this seems like a red flag waving in the wind.  

Hmmm, I didn't think of that until you wrote it. But wow, yes for sure, eh, maybe.

• Like 6
43 minutes ago, ranchgirl said:

I forgot that he left before he was married. Big red flag. It lends some credence to the lothario rumors. Send him off to the Spiveys so that urge gets cut off. 

• Like 6
44 minutes ago, ranchgirl said:

Plus the Spivey’s go to TFDW’s church so another set of people with the right mindset for Boob. Poor Justin never had a chance or choice.

• Like 6
  • Sad 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

Plus the Spivey’s go to TFDW’s church so another set of people with the right mindset for Boob. Poor Justin never had a chance or choice.

I forgot about the Waller's church! It's also more eyes spying on Justin. 

eta I guess I didn't find Justin that compelling. I forgot everything about his relationship with Claire! 😂

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 4
  • LOL 5
38 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I forgot that he left before he was married. Big red flag. It lends some credence to the lothario rumors. Send him off to the Spiveys so that urge gets cut off. 

Or it gets channeled into a courtship with the proper people.

36 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

eta I guess I didn't find Justin that compelling. I forgot everything about his relationship with Claire! 😂

He definitely becomes a more interesting guy if he was initially a "player."

• Like 4
(edited)
On 6/21/2023 at 2:31 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

She posted it on Insta. I just read it. She didn't name the girl, but says she has "sources" who place Juddy and the girl on a golf cart.

Aww, Justin remembers from old episodes of the show that golf courses are the best place to dry hump. He did learn some of his parents' values!

Edited by Panopticon
extra snark
  • LOL 16
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Panopticon said:

Aww, Justin remembers from old episodes of the show that golf courses are the best place to dry hump. He did learn some of his parents' values!

LOL. But it was at the ATI conference. I think the Duggars being their own golf cart. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

LOlL. But it was at the ATI conference. I think the Duggars being their own golf cart. 

Well, if you can't get to the golf course, you bring a part of it to you.

• LOL 7

This is all so creepily interesting.  I just can't picture Justin as a player because he looks 12.  But I guess anything is possible.  And describing Hilaria's weird interest in Jason as psychologically interesting is spot on.  Of course, now she has moved on to James.  

• Like 10
On 6/25/2023 at 12:11 PM, Meow Mix said:

This is all so creepily interesting.  I just can't picture Justin as a player because he looks 12.  But I guess anything is possible.  And describing Hilaria's weird interest in Jason as psychologically interesting is spot on.  Of course, now she has moved on to James.  

I’m sure a “player” by teenaged fundy standards isn’t the same thing as a “player” by mainstream adult standards. Nothing about Justin makes me think there aren’t young women his age/social group who’d be interested in him. 

Hilaria is weird AF though. 

• Like 17
4 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

We know Justin was creeping online because he had some weird username. I wonder if he got caught creeping in taboo areas as well.

I don’t remember this! What platform was he on?

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, AstridM said:

I don’t remember this! What platform was he on?

I believe IG. He also left a "review" on a Duggar business website. Maybe the car lot?

I think it was Justin. Maybe James? Someone on here will have the deets.

• Useful 3
(edited)
3 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

The username was a misspelled name of a cartoon character. 

Oh that's right. Badly spelled Dudley Do Right. That was Juddy? How did we figure it out?

eta I think it was Facebook.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, Salacious Kitty said:

Oh that's right. Badly spelled Dudley Do Right. That was Juddy? How did we figure it out?

eta I think it was Facebook.

Yes! Don't know who or how it was figured out.

• Useful 2
(edited)
32 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Yes! Don't know who or how it was figured out.

Dudley Do Right's profile pic was Justin and Clair 😂

Didn't take a genius to figure it out when he left a review for Jed!'s car lot. Review is still there on google reviews.

"Duddly Doright

4 years ago

My truck purchase thru these guys was fantastic! Great inventory and amazing low prices!"

Edited by crazy8s
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 12
1 minute ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Was it really? What a doofus. 

Yes and his review also has a picture of the truck he "bought" from JED!

Same one he had been seen driving in other pictures.

• LOL 6
8 hours ago, crazy8s said:

Dudley Do Right's profile pic was Justin and Clair 😂

Didn't take a genius to figure it out when he left a review for Jed!'s car lot. Review is still there on google reviews.

"Duddly Doright

4 years ago

My truck purchase thru these guys was fantastic! Great inventory and amazing low prices!"

I'd forgotten all about this. He's such a moron, and I bet he thought he was so slick. 

• Like 9
On 7/18/2023 at 8:27 PM, Tasya said:

I personally don't think Claire and Justin's "marriage" has been consummated. 

Even the dumbest male figures out where to put it. Otherwise there would be a lot fewer people in the world. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
50 minutes ago, Heathen said:

Even the dumbest male figures out where to put it. Otherwise there would be a lot fewer people in the world. 

Well, it's been about 2 1/2 years, and this couple hasn't contributed to population growth. 

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Well, it's been about 2 1/2 years, and this couple hasn't contributed to population growth. 

Well neither have Michaela Bates and Brandon Keiler but not for lack of trying.  So they say.

• Useful 4

I'm no Duggar or Spivey fan, but I hope that Claire and whatshisname are doing some family planning (they are young) and not struggling with infertility.

That's a bad enough mess for most couples, and I think it must be worse for people in the IFB/IBLP world. Didn't IBLP teach that children were a gift from God and if you sin you will be denied children? IOW, if you don't conceive you need to figure out what sins you've been committing and change your ways. That is evil sh*t to lay on people. 

• Like 19
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

Well neither have Michaela Bates and Brandon Keiler but not for lack of trying.  So they say.

Michael got pregnant and had a miscarriage, apparently sometime last year. With them, it's not for lack of trying. Not sure what is up with Claritin. 

• Useful 4
1 minute ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Michael got pregnant and had a miscarriage, apparently sometime last year. With them, it's not for lack of trying. Not sure what is up with Claritin. 

We aren't privy to their "intimacy" or lack thereof, just saying...

• Like 6

I’m pleasantly surprised they haven’t started a family yet too, but then I look at Justin and my ovaries shrivel up. Maybe there are problems in the marital bed and one or the other isn’t that into it. He doesn’t look like he even went through puberty. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 14

I hope, especially for Claire's sake, that it is their personal choice to wait for children for a bit. Some of the Duggars are very "Are you pregnant? No?....Well how about now? Pregnant yet?" people, and if there are issues that would be very difficult to hear on a regular basis.

• Like 10
  • Applause 2

The Bates and Duggars have 19 kids each. Even when they're trying not to, they  represent a microcosm of society at large. That includes infertility, LGBTQ+, divorce, etc, and of course criminal activities.

With that said, infertility is hard. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, so as with most of you, I hope J&C are just taking their time before having kids.

• Like 16