Type keyword(s) to search

Claire.....wait, There’s a Justin?

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

19 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

It's Vacation Bible School week at David Waller's church, so yeah, I expected Anna's oldest two or three to be in TX. They went last year.

I suspected Anna’s road-trip might be to Texas for a few reasons including TFDW’s VBS. Also thought she was assuming FF would be sent to jail in Texas too. Maybe Pastor David can get her into prison for a visit quicker, I’m sure he will be a regular. 

It seems Claire isn’t pregnant yet, one piece of positive news.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 4

David will have zero pull with the prison visitation.  It takes as long as the paperwork takes and David isn't close enough to be one of their regular chaplains.  I doubt any of their regular chaplains would try to pull such a thing unless it was for someone terminally ill.  

• Like 6
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, Absolom said:

David will have zero pull with the prison visitation.  It takes as long as the paperwork takes and David isn't close enough to be one of their regular chaplains.  I doubt any of their regular chaplains would try to pull such a thing unless it was for someone terminally ill.  

You mean the Duggars won’t be able to do things a little different? I’m guessing that is probably what annoys Boob more than anything. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Looks like the Spivey family was at "Family Camp". Hilary posted it like a slideshow so its hard to see who is in the frames. Mack is wearing pants.

image.png.bbbb91316f16f84560456e9304dd3311.pngimage.png.b035c6b4087df5278d16dc18543cfb76.png

image.png.dd148af97fc11fcca647ab81221ec3f2.png

Claire and Justin look happy. Justin looks more mature, which makes sense because he's only 19. She hasn't announced a pregnancy, so they may wait until they are both in their 20s to have kids which I think is a good thing.

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Justin turned 20 recently. I'm surprised there was no announcement on his birthday, as there was the engagement announcement on his 18th.

I'm not surprised. He's no longer on TV, and I don't think that he or his wife are trying to monetize social media. So no reason to splash out a public birthday announcement. I suppose the most we'll see of him is whatever his wife or MIL post on public social media, perhaps followed up by clickbait online regurgitations. 

The elephant in the room of course is his oldest brother's conviction and imprisonment, which finally  put the brakes on JB's TV empire. I'd love to see the whole fam damily go private - but as we've discussed, the older daughters are rolling with their monetized social media (can't fault them for getting some bucks since thanks to the show they have hyooge follower numbers that most influencers would probably gnaw off an arm to have) and Jed appears to be still pursuing a public presence. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Justin turned 20 recently. I'm surprised there was no announcement on his birthday, as there was the engagement announcement on his 18th.

Thanks- I knew he would be 20 soon but didn’t realize it had passed. If they choose not to have any kids until 22 at minimum I will consider that a victory. I chance for both of them to grow as people. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, Jeeves said:

the older daughters are rolling with their monetized social media (can't fault them for getting some bucks since thanks to the show they have hyooge follower numbers that most influencers would probably gnaw off an arm to have) and Jed appears to be still pursuing a public presence. 

I think we need a Fundy wives influencer thread. It would be hilarious to see how their shilling lines up. Josie and Carlin Bates shill mostly different products, but their IGs are practically identical. The Duggar sisters, on the other hand, shill much of the same stuff, yet their IGs are very different. And it seems Joy is trying to bridge the gap.

They do share many things in common, including they all live in shades of white and greige. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I think we need a Fundy wives influencer thread. It would be hilarious to see how their shilling lines up. Josie and Carlin Bates shill mostly different products, but their IGs are practically identical. The Duggar sisters, on the other hand, shill much of the same stuff, yet their IGs are very different. And it seems Joy is trying to bridge the gap.

They do share many things in common, including they all live in shades of white and greige. 

Let’s not encourage anyone to give them clicks!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Not true. IG can be monetized. I'm not sure how it works, but I've read that the Lardassians make big cash that way.

Right, I was talking about the Duggar and Bates sisters. I don't think they make money from clicks.

4 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Right, I was talking about the Duggar and Bates sisters. I don't think they make money from clicks.

I wouldn't be so sure. I bet that Carlin and Josie do. Duggar daughters, maybe not yet, but Joy is now going to do a weekly vlog and is advertising way more on IG. 

• Useful 1
7 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I wouldn't be so sure. I bet that Carlin and Josie do. Duggar daughters, maybe not yet, but Joy is now going to do a weekly vlog and is advertising way more on IG. 

Well shit if they're monetized just for clicks, why do they bother shilling?

Is there a way to tell? And is it for a click, or for engagement?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, GeeGolly said:

Well shit if they're monetized just for clicks, why do they bother shilling?

Is there a way to tell? And is it for a click, or for engagement?

As I noted above, I don't have a clue how they get paid, clicks, engagement, or both. I know that sleazy bitch Erika Girardi from the Real Housewives franchise has a monetized IG, but I don't think she shills stuff. She just posts racy pics of herself. That makes me think it's clicks and engagement combined.

• Useful 1
8 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Based on this recent pic, it doesn't appear that Claire is pregnant with "#29." That pregnancy would be due before Joy (#30), and Claire looks as skinny as ever. 

11B52424-0920-4825-A5E8-9FD785075AE6.thumb.jpeg.942eb0fb71ede5a88ae7cc1ae4a186bd.jpeg

Who is the person in the middle of the picture?

8 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Based on this recent pic, it doesn't appear that Claire is pregnant with "#29." That pregnancy would be due before Joy (#30), and Claire looks as skinny as ever. 

11B52424-0920-4825-A5E8-9FD785075AE6.thumb.jpeg.942eb0fb71ede5a88ae7cc1ae4a186bd.jpeg

They look happy together but GOOD Claire isn’t pregnant. If they wait five or more years to have kids all the better. 

• Like 6
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

They look happy together but GOOD Claire isn’t pregnant. If they wait five or more years to have kids all the better. 

That assumes they don't want kids now. 

Edited by Iguessnot
1 hour ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I have a feeling that Hilaria would have been soliciting prayer warriors if they were struggling with infertility. 

True though she might solicit them if she finds out they're using birth control too!

• LOL 6
7 minutes ago, Zella said:

True though she might solicit them if she finds out they're using birth control too!

The Spiveys don't have a freakishly large family, and their kids are well spaced. To me, that says some form of birth control and/or not Duggarly fertile. (Duggarly is a word now.) 

I don't get the Hillary hate here. 

• LOL 1
Just now, Heathen said:

The Spiveys don't have a freakishly large family, and their kids are well spaced. To me, that says some form of birth control and/or not Duggarly fertile. (Duggarly is a word now.) 

I don't hate her. I actually find her way more weirdly entertaining than the rest of these shitheads. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
1 minute ago, Heathen said:

She is horrendous in other ways. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Heathen said:

I don't hate her. She's an attention whore with reprehensible beliefs, but there are others out there far more deserving of my hatred.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, AstridM said:

She is horrendous in other ways. 

Pretty much all fundies are. But she seems to be singled out for hate even though there are a shit ton of other fundies who need snark. 

@Zella, I wasn't thinking of you specifically. 

• Love 2
On 12/19/2022 at 9:28 AM, Canadian Girl said:

Claire looks like his 45 yr old aunt, not his wife. 

image.png.b035c6b4087df5278d16dc18543cfb76.png

Oh wow. Look at those clam digger pants…or whatever they are. Looks like mom and son on a camping trip. 

• LOL 11