Type keyword(s) to search

Claire.....wait, There’s a Justin?

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

The camp looks boring as hell but the first thing I noticed is all the women and girls are wearing clothing appropriate for the occasion. None of them are trying to function in a rustic setting in an ankle length dress.

• Love 14
9 hours ago, FizzyPuff said:

93F60F58-15F9-4F26-8269-EEAB3118A565.thumb.jpeg.7ba6822e8745dac4663f38b27cdb431a.jpeg

If I didn’t know Justin and Claire were married, I’d assume they were all siblings.

I didn't even notice that was him until I read your post. I  ust thought it was another brother.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, ozziemom said:

Maybe part of the attraction of the Spivey family for Justin is siblings who actually care about him. 

He has the best of both worlds. He gets to be a kid with siblings who like him and he gets lotion time with Claire.

• LOL 14
  • Love 7
14 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

At least Claire isn't pregnant. Honestly, the picture of her and Justin bowling is actually pretty normal.

Wouldn't it be a kick-in-the-pants for the Duggars if ONE of these women-children couldn't have kids.  Just sayin.. it would be a sad thing if that's what they wanted.  I would never WISH it on anyone.

35 minutes ago, Nysha said:

He has the best of both worlds. He gets to be a kid with siblings who like him and he gets lotion time with Claire.

Vomit

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Boston said:

Wouldn't it be a kick-in-the-pants for the Duggars if ONE of these women-children couldn't have kids.  Just sayin.. it would be a sad thing if that's what they wanted.  I would never WISH it on anyone.

Vomit

That would be really tough :(. Like MIchaela Bates.  Just so hard to be the standout for all the wrong reasons, in a family of fertility cultists.  

• Love 6

Gabe Johnson is Gabenator Films that did the video of the Keller/Reber wedding last night. Maybe they are all at the TTH or something today. I can see a bunch of fundy guys each taking a bite of a doughnut and putting them back in the box and finding it truly hilarious.

• Useful 5
54 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

I can see a bunch of fundy guys each taking a bite of a doughnut and putting them back in the box and finding it truly hilarious.

Yeah, this is the type of "joke" these guys love.   "I took a bite out of all the donuts, therefore they are all mine." Juvenile behavior at its finest. 

Now, I grew up learning how to deal with this type of asshole--take a butter knife, cut around the bite, and look Gabe right in the eye as I eat the donut.  Checkmate, Gabe.

• Like 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, crazy8s said:

Gabe Johnson is Gabenator Films that did the video of the Keller/Reber wedding last night. Maybe they are all at the TTH or something today. I can see a bunch of fundy guys each taking a bite of a doughnut and putting them back in the box and finding it truly hilarious.

I can see a bunch of any guys their age doing that and finding it hilarious.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, Dehumidifier said:

I can see a bunch of any guys their age doing that and finding it hilarious.

Yes. Maybe,  but guys would never position the bitten doughnuts all facing exactly the same.  Hilaria would, however.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
On 11/15/2021 at 8:27 AM, kaleidoscope said:

We couldn't tell it was Justin because he didn't have Claire in the possessive Duggar vise-grip.  Goodness, how are we to know they are even married?!

What you mean that they are married?  OMG thanks for letting me know. 

• LOL 9
4 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Perhaps (a stretch I know) a reporter asked, how’s married life, and that’s why he looks like a fool in the picture.

Maybe they asked him if, per what his brother's attorneys had to say about Josh, he was also too stupid to function because he was homeschooled by Michelle and Jim Bob. 

• LOL 24

I still don't understand why the Spiveys of all families came to this trial, and the Kellers did not. Both families are out of state, but Claire didn't marry Josh. Also, let's talk about how Mr. Spivey is not seen in any of Hilaria's social media. I do think he has a legitimate business and his time is probably consumed with that, but I also wonder what he really thinks about Hilaria and the Duggars.

• Love 16
55 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

I still don't understand why the Spiveys of all families came to this trial, and the Kellers did not. Both families are out of state, but Claire didn't marry Josh. Also, let's talk about how Mr. Spivey is not seen in any of Hilaria's social media. I do think he has a legitimate business and his time is probably consumed with that, but I also wonder what he really thinks about Hilaria and the Duggars.

I believe they attend David Waller's church. So its been speculated the Spiveys were supporting Matthew.

Adding - and Anna per @BigBingerBro's post.

• Useful 5

1 hour ago, madpsych78 said:

What the Kellers are/aren't doing is an entirely different kettle of fish, but I'll give the Spiveys a bit of a pass on this one - they only showed up for a few hours, when the brother of their pastor was testifying. I'll even sorta buy Hillary's explanation of all this. 

But while it's all very nice of Hillary to claim that she's helping out in other ways, it's kinda notable that she's not detailing those other ways.

So my guess is:

1. Hillary was and is not, in fact, all that interested in supporting Anna or being there for her, but

2. had a number of people ask her why, if she could make time to go to the trial, she wasn't making the time to support Anna and

3. felt the need to defend herself and

4. it might be helpful for Justin to learn the difference between trying to look positive and giving two big thumbs up to cameras when leaving a trial about CSAM.

• Love 22
11 minutes ago, quarks said:

What the Kellers are/aren't doing is an entirely different kettle of fish, but I'll give the Spiveys a bit of a pass on this one - they only showed up for a few hours, when the brother of their pastor was testifying. I'll even sorta buy Hillary's explanation of all this. 

But while it's all very nice of Hillary to claim that she's helping out in other ways, it's kinda notable that she's not detailing those other ways.

So my guess is:

1. Hillary was and is not, in fact, all that interested in supporting Anna or being there for her, but

2. had a number of people ask her why, if she could make time to go to the trial, she wasn't making the time to support Anna and

3. felt the need to defend herself and

4. it might be helpful for Justin to learn the difference between trying to look positive and giving two big thumbs up to cameras when leaving a trial about CSAM.

And what was he being positive about? Does he think CSAM is a good thing ( I am sure he doesn't)? Is he glad his brother has a good chance of being found guilty and spending time in prison?

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
7 minutes ago, crazycatlady58 said:

And what was he being positive about? Does he think CSAM is a good thing ( I am sure he doesn't)? Is he glad his brother has a good chance of being found guilty and spending time in prison?

I mean, to be fair, I'm glad that his brother has a good chance of being found guilty and spending time in prison.

• LOL 4
  • Love 12

i also think the Spiveys have a much higher income level than the Kellers and also friends with private planes that can whisk them off here or there for a morning mid week. I doubt JB, Jeer or Logansflying4Jesus thought to offer a plane to the Kellers. Sure the Kellers could have driven up. But we really have no idea what support they have or haven't offered and whether Anna/the Duggars said it's all fine no need to be here.

Edited by crazy8s
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, quarks said:

I mean, to be fair, I'm glad that his brother has a good chance of being found guilty and spending time in prison.

That is true, I would also be looking positive at the prospect of Josh being convicted and sent to prison for many years.  So, maybe, if I'd been there, I'd have given the trial a thumbs up, too.  So far, so good, IMO.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5

per Hilaria's post - Justin saw the cameras go up, had time to comment to her he was going to "look positive so no negativity could be documented." then did the thumbs up

so what, he saw the cameras from inside the building? did not see them when he entered the building? the pics seem to be taken from very close range, so there would have been 0 time to comment to hilaria before pics were taken.

Edited by crazy8s
  • Love 9
10 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

per Hilaria's post - Justin saw the cameras go up, had time to comment to her he was going to "look positive so no negativity could be documented." then did the thumbs up

so what, he saw the cameras from inside the building? did not see them when he entered the building? the pics seem to be taken from very close range, so there would have been 0 time to comment to hilaria before pics were taken.

I'm the LAST person to defend a Duggar, but I guess Justin could have said this to Hilaria when they were still inside?

• Love 3