Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E22: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

36 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Have we ever seen Leah and Brandi Granville in the same room?  They may be the same person.

Nah, Leah's face looks like it belongs to a human person, unlike Brandi's at this point.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Dorinda's narrative was that, while John wasn't the most attractive guy out there, his super successful dry cleaning business, Madame Paulette, took care of high-end, designer gowns, that it was high society's choice for couture cleaning.  And that by association, she remained within high society.  But many of his yelp reviews are horrendous:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/madame-paulette-new-york?osq=madame+paulettes

Then, on Feb. 4, 2020, John's company Madame Paulette filed for bankruptcy, which was obviously pre-COVID, so it can't be blamed on that:

https://businessbankruptcies.com/cases/madame-paulette-lic-llc

And now we find out that sweet little Tinsley's boyfriend Scott loaned John some money.

And Dorinda conveniently breaks up with John, saying she just doesn't think it will work out.

Hmmmm.  Dorinda, leaving the guy she thought had money, she thought had access to high society, who turned out to be just a simple overweight guy from the other side of the bridge?  Yeah, it was all about love all those years.  Mmmmkay.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
16 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

But to your point, I don't really believe the water pill excuse either. If it was Adderall to attempt to control weight I would believe it. Because I've seen some Adderall heads go off the RAILS when they drink and it is a lot like what we saw out of both Sonja and Dorinda. 

I think Lisa Rinna on BH takes Adderall too. Maybe that's why she seems so erratic and angry this season. 

How do these women get prescriptions for a drug they don't really need? Isn't Adderall for ADHD?

• Love 8
51 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

Prescribed diuretics help with blood pressure.

They do but in both cases, in Mexico and last night they were discussed in terms of weight loss.

2 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

How do these women get prescriptions for a drug they don't really need? Isn't Adderall for ADHD?

Because we are a society of overprescribing. 

• Love 2
15 hours ago, biakbiak said:

It’s at the end before they show the clip of Dorinda screaming at John on the phone. 

Thanks. I watched it. Wow. I'm glad Andy let Tinsley tell that story and they played the clip. If Dorinda talked to John like that on a regular basis, then it's no wonder he's gone. I'll bet he ditched her. 

Ramona does look orange and her extensions look raggedy and yellow. It looks like Tinsley is wearing extensions too but hers look much better. 

• Love 7
15 hours ago, Mar said:

She was on WWHL last night and for days before, she was all over social media saying that she was going to make a big announcement. People were speculating that she would announce she would be joining the show next year. Instead she said that she now has a podcast. I know a lot of people liked her on the show, but her personality is just way too much for me. She is very “in your face”.

Agree. I don't think Heather wanted to leave the show. Same with Carole despite what she said. I think they were either not asked back by Bravo or were offered a poor contract. I've heard that's the producers' MO. That's how they got rid of Tamra and Vicki from OC. One of them was ditched outright and the other offered a "friend" role. They also recently offered Nene from ATL a contract she didn't like. I think they're done with her. 

Andy said in an interview that the HWs don't leave on their own. They are let go.  Producers let them spin it how they want. There are some exceptions though. I think Bethenny left on her own and obviously Tinsley did too. (I'm pretty sure I read that quote from him but don't remember the source.) Of course, Andy could've just been spouting off to save face. Who knows. 

Heather is desperately trying to get back on the show. She sees her chance now with Dorinda being ousted. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
Sorry for the double post!
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

You don't run game behind my back, ever.

WTF is that? I’ve never heard that expression.  Sounds like something a “ tough guy “ would say in a gangster movie.  What fine lady who once ran around with the rich and famous would say that?  Scary.

• Love 13

Did Tinsley say what the huge fight in Miami was about? I don't remember her saying what they were arguing about, just that THAT is when the info about the money deal came out, prompting the possessed she-devil phone call and, apparently, the vitriol toward Tinsley this season. 

Now I want to go back and watch last season, or at least the Miami trip episodes, to see if there were any clues.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Did Tinsley say what the huge fight in Miami was about? I don't remember her saying what they were arguing about, just that THAT is when the info about the money deal came out, prompting the possessed she-devil phone call and, apparently, the vitriol toward Tinsley this season. 

Now I want to go back and watch last season, or at least the Miami trip episodes, to see if there were any clues.

The only thing she said was they had a fight off camera because Tinsly told Dorinda that Scott gave John some money she didn’t know about and then the ticking time bomb Dorinda went HAM lol 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
28 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

WTF is that? I’ve never heard that expression.  Sounds like something a “ tough guy “ would say in a gangster movie.  What fine lady who once ran around with the rich and famous would say that?  Scary.

I have never heard this expression either. But looked it up and the only thing that I could find that she might mean was to cheat, to play someone for a fool. So I have a feeling that when Dorinda found out that John was not doing well financially and had to get a loan from Scott she called him out about  playing her for a fool.  Yes it's all about Dorinda. Staying with John she could no longer pretend that she was with a wealthy man. And the thought of Tinsley's Scott as John's benefactor drove her into a rage. 

• Love 10

Look, far be it from me to give any of the HWs story any credence because they are drunken slope skiiers, but the "diuretics make you loopy" story rings "could be true" for me.  In the early aughts, I was prescribed diuretics for my high blood pressure by a largely incompetent doctor.  I was so fucked up on them, my admin at the time was ready to call for medical assistance. The "hardest" thing I was drinking was Sprite.  (I stopped taking them & saw an internist, and have had my BP under control since, without diuretics.)  So it is not implausible that diuretics could have been the source of Sonja's and Dorinda's fast downfall into drunken territory.  They are both likely to be dabbling into the snowy arts, of course.  But since I was stone cold sober and the floors were moving, I can't 100% dismiss the diuretics.

That having been said, I totally believe that Dorinda is pissed at Tinsley about the John/money from Scott situation. 

• Useful 11
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

Prescribed diuretics help with blood pressure.

My cardiologist prescribed them for me as my feet swell in the summer.  I don’t like them so I don’t take them.  They Cause anxiety in my chest, and I hate that feeling.  They are only 25 mg.  No wonder she’s a wreck.  More anxiety.  She needs something to clamp her jaws shut.  Like a muzzle for a rabid dog.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, malibu said:

I didn't see this mentioned but did anyone notice at the beginning when Ramona had her clear plastic mask on and she tried to drink from a straw?!  It was a pretty funny quick clip that I wish they had stayed on a little longer!!  Don't ever change, Moaner!

I thought that was hilarious!  For some reason I also liked that Tinsley was just wearing a disposable mask instead of trying to make a fashion statement. 

I thought all the ladies looked pretty good overall. It looked like Ramona got a boob reduction which would be an improvement for her. Sonjas dress was ill fitting but I did like the bob. I don’t think Leah has a good body at all, she’s just lucky to be skinny. She’s not shocking at all and I actually find her quite boring.  Luanne looked amazeballs and I loved her hair. 

• Love 8
On 9/10/2020 at 10:53 PM, RedDelicious said:

It just occurred to me that not one of my nieces or nephews across the board were conceived naturally...and I’m still not offended by the turkey baster comment. It was off color and inappropriate, but mileage varies. Meh.

It's truly a horrible comment to make to someone in their 40s who wanted a baby and to be a mother, enough to go through the physical and emotional ordeal of IVF. Even if the intent was not malicious, which in this case it was, the impact of someone saying that to a woman in that situation is like being punched in the face.

• Love 24
11 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

I have never heard this expression either. But looked it up and the only thing that I could find that she might mean was to cheat, to play someone for a fool. So I have a feeling that when Dorinda found out that John was not doing well financially and had to get a loan from Scott she called him out about  playing her for a fool.  Yes it's all about Dorinda. Staying with John she could no longer pretend that she was with a wealthy man. And the thought of Tinsley's Scott as John's benefactor drove her into a rage. 

O.k. ..  true.  So, she only goes for guys with money.  I thought John had a booming business?  Where’s all his money?  Hmmmm.  Then he borrows money from a guy he hardly knows?  Sounds fishey to me.  He met him a few times and borrows money?

• Love 3

Apparently, John wanted to produce a product that he could sell for home care of high-end garments, and Scott loaned/invested with John to get it started.  

The fight in Miami started when Dorinda found out that not only did John not have enough money to finance his own business venture, but that Scott stepped in to help. 

Apparently, it was such a horrendous evening that Bravo decided not to air it, or even remotely talk about it, as there could be liability issues if Dorinda physically (or otherwise) came after Tinsley.  Apparently, the whole night was horrendous.  ( I keep saying "apparently", because well, no one is 100% sure).

2 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

O.k. ..  true.  So, she only goes for guys with money.  I thought John had a booming business?  Where’s all his money?  Hmmmm.  Then he borrows money from a guy he hardly knows?  Sounds fishey to me.  He met him a few times and borrows money?

John declared Chapter 11 for his business, after years of horrible reviews his business had gotten.

Chapter 11 was declared on Feb. 4, 2020, so before COVID was even a factor.

Seems like John's business was struggling for a long time.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

Apparently, John wanted to produce a product that he could sell for home care of high-end garments, and Scott loaned/invested with John to get it started.  

The fight in Miami started when Dorinda found out that not only did John not have enough money to finance his own business venture, but that Scott stepped in to help. 

Apparently, it was such a horrendous evening that Bravo decided not to air it, or even remotely talk about it, as there could be liability issues if Dorinda physically (or otherwise) came after Tinsley.  Apparently, the whole night was horrendous.  ( I keep saying "apparently", because well, no one is 100% sure).

See my post above about John declaring Chapter 11 for his business, and the years of horrible reviews his business had gotten.

Chapter 11 was declared on Feb. 4, 2020, so before COVID was even a factor.

Seems like John's business was struggling for a long time.

Wow .. thanks.  No wonder she dumped him.  She loved him my ass.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

I wonder if John had discussed possibly asking Scott for money, for whatever reason, with Dorinda, and she told him not to. That might explain what she meant by "running game behind [her] back", and also "So, when I say to you 'don't do something', you better fucking well listen!!!" 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
12 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

Do you mean the Stain Removal Kit be sells?  Because that was in the market before Scott came on the scene. 

• Useful 2
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

Do you mean the Stain Removal Kit be sells?  Because that was in the market before Scott came on the scene. 

From what I read, this was to be a new product, to actually clean the whole garment, not just the stains.  Not sure if it ever was produced, after Dorinda ripped him a new one for going to Scott for money.

There used to be a dry-cleaning type product you could use in your dryer.  I tried it a few times.  It was a bag, coated with cleaning solution, that you put your item in, and it went into the dryer.  This may have been a product like that.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Useful 4
  • Love 8
Just now, Starlight925 said:

From what I read, this was to be a new product, to actually clean the whole garment, not just the stains.  Not sure if it ever was produced, after Dorinda ripped him a new one for going to Scott for money.

Do you know where you saw this because searching for it I cans find anything about what the money was for or even how much.

1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

Do you know where you saw this because searching for it I cans find anything about what the money was for or even how much.

I'll try to find it.  It wasn't in an article; it was within the comments of one of the articles I read.  The person who wrote it (says) they are from NY, and from how they wrote it, it sounded plausible.

• Love 2

Was this product and investment discussed on the show? Because I swear that I remember something being brought up to Dorinda about money for John's investment and she made the comment that John was not her banker. But I am not curious enough to suffer through all of the episodes to find it. 

2 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Was this product and investment discussed on the show? Because I swear that I remember something being brought up to Dorinda about money for John's investment and she made the comment that John was not her banker. But I am not curious enough to suffer through all of the episodes to find it. 

Bethenny mentioned that John asked her if she wanted to invest in his service he did for closets that he did for her and she complained about finding a moth. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

I wonder if John had discussed possibly asking Scott for money, for whatever reason, with Dorinda, and she told him not to. That might explain what she meant by "running game behind [her] back", and also "So, when I say to you 'don't do something', you better fucking well listen!!!" 

I think you have hit the nail on the head. He asked Dorinda for money she said no. Then he told her that he was going to ask Scottand she told him don't do that. When she found out that he did she went nuts.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, Neurochick said:

The irony is that as the cases in NYC lessened, the cases in Florida increased and then people wanted to come back to NYC.  You can run but you can't hide.

The Dorinda/John/Scott/Tinsley issue is straight from a plot of the UK show "Mistresses."  The husband of one of the friends went bankrupt, then he went behind his wife's back and borrowed money from one of her good friends, telling her that it was for IVF, when in reality it was for a business venture.  When the wife found out, she got pissed at her friend and that relationship ended. 

Dorinda's problem is called "Alcoholism."  Dorinda, queen of Denial.

I did not like the "COVID shaming" from Leah to Ramona.   I am sure that Ramona, like most reality stars, has Instagram followers and she has to constantly post to keep herself relevant.  Her followers probably expect certain things from her and she delivers.  Ramona acting silly and keeping things light on Instagram is probably what her fans want to see.

One of the many reasons I detest Leah. She put me on the side of defending Ramona. A lot of celebrities were posting nonsensical or funny stuff on Instagram during Quarantine. I never thought they were being disrespectful, they were trying to be entertaining during a dark and scary time. We didn't need to see dingbat Ramona wringing her hands and predicting gloom. That would have been really terrifying. I followed Jennifer Garner for awhile. Mostly because I coveted her kitchen, and she was doing new recipes all the time. I don't even cook, but it was a mindless escape, much like watching Housewives used to be. That attack was uncalled for and Leah needs to just go away. 

Edited by chlban
  • Like 1
  • Love 16
On 9/11/2020 at 10:06 AM, mostlylurking said:

Dorinda should have been grateful someone was willing to loan money to her boyfriend. Why is it Tinsley’s fault??

And yet during the same Miami trip Bethenny had a mental breakdown because Lu didn't appreciate her help getting into rehab. Everyone jumped all over Lu for that one. Lu was the bad guy during that entire season.

Why was Lu made to look like the horrible one when at the same time Dorinda appears to have been so much worse? Lu was self involved but Dorinda was actually dangerous!

More and more producer influence/editing is being revealed and it's all just a bunch of bullshit as far as I can see.

• Love 17
53 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

I think you have hit the nail on the head. He asked Dorinda for money she said no. Then he told her that he was going to ask Scottand she told him don't do that. When she found out that he did she went nuts.  

Ha .. and the she dumped him as he didn’t have money .. OR .. he dumped her for butting into his business.  He doesn’t have to tell her diddly squat as she’s NOT his wife.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Lizzing said:

Look, far be it from me to give any of the HWs story any credence because they are drunken slope skiiers, but the "diuretics make you loopy" story rings "could be true" for me.  In the early aughts, I was prescribed diuretics for my high blood pressure by a largely incompetent doctor.  I was so fucked up on them, my admin at the time was ready to call for medical assistance. The "hardest" thing I was drinking was Sprite.  (I stopped taking them & saw an internist, and have had my BP under control since, without diuretics.)  So it is not implausible that diuretics could have been the source of Sonja's and Dorinda's fast downfall into drunken territory.  They are both likely to be dabbling into the snowy arts, of course.  But since I was stone cold sober and the floors were moving, I can't 100% dismiss the diuretics.

That having been said, I totally believe that Dorinda is pissed at Tinsley about the John/money from Scott situation. 

I hear you.  That said, I think Sonja gained a lot of weight in the off season and then was taking OTC diuretics to lose water weight.

• Love 5

I really, really hope that in part 2 or 3 we get a montage of Dorinda going off on Tinsley AND repeatedly saying something to Luanne about her mugshot. I am guessing that if that happens, she will deflect and blame.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, chlban said:

One of the many reasons I detest Leah. She put me on the side of defending Ramona. A lot of celebrities were posting nonsensical or funny stuff on Instagram during Quarantine. I never thought they were being disrespectful, they were trying to be entertaining during a dark and scary time. We didn't need to see dingbat Ramona wringing her hands and predicting gloom. That would have been really terrifying. I followed Jennifer Garner for awhile. Mostly because I coveted her kitchen, and she was doing new recipes all the time. I don't even cook, but it was a mindless escape, much like watching Housewives used to be. That attack was uncalled for and Leah needs to just go away. 

Exactly.  Leah acting all holier-than-thou towards (yes, dingbat) Ramona.

John Krasinski was doing his "One Good Thing" videos during quarantine, often joking around with his wife, Emily Blunt.  I thought it was heartwarming and such a nice treat during a dark time.  Should we shame John Krasinski & Emily Blunt because they were being too lighthearted?  Or, as our VP said, enjoy the fact that they were trying to point out the good that is out there, in all the darkness.

I think Ramona was just posting silly videos for her followers to see Ramona being Ramona.  Period.  There's no great social-shaming reason.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Love 7

I put this on last night but the segment about shaming Ramona for being happy and goofy on Instagram put me into a 6-hour coma, so I'll be watching it this morning with plenty of coffee.  It's been a while since a reunion actually sounds like it's worth watching and my fellow posters have certainly described it as "must see."

I wish Bravo would air that entire evening in Miami as a Housewives special or something.  I'm sure it's a hot mess but I'd be willing to sit through it and see what really went down that night.

I think Bravo brought out the big guns regarding Dorinda's unseen footage because they knew they were going to can her odious ass and wanted the audience to see exactly why.  

Bravo loves seeing these women go after each other verbally, but production clearly felt Dorinda presented an actual physical threat to Tinsley (and probably anybody else who got in her way that night).  I've always thought Dorinda was straddling a fine line between verbally abusive and actually escalating to physically abusive.  

I'm not a Tinsley fan (just because I found her too mundane and "normal," but I did love her shoe collection), but I cannot imagine having production tell me that for my own safety I should go elsewhere for the night.   

We've seen atrocious behavior from the housewives in all franchises across the board, but nothing of this magnitude.  

The very fact that Dorinda is saying no clip exists when Bravo did, in fact, show the clip is beyond batshit crazy.

Most people in her shoes would have had a moment of clarity when they were confronted with the cold, hard truth, but not Dorinda.  

I hope she still thinks 2020 was going to be a good year for her.  

Instead it was a good year for that bitch known as karma to pay her a visit.  

Goodbye, Dorinda, and good riddance.  

• Love 13
17 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Nope! You are spot on with everything you said. Any of these other shrews would give anything to have a man in their life that loves them. They would move in a heartbeat if they had the same situation...look how fast they all flew out of New York and headed to Florida and elsewhere during the peak of the pandemic in NYC. 

I wish I could get that up on YouTube or somewhere else...that was unreal. Dorinda is the type of person who is so obnoxious and mean that she deserves to have a drink poured over her head or in her face every time she goes on one of rants at someone solely for the purpose of being a bitch.

If I was Tinsley, I only would have gone to the reunion with the stipulation that I would Not talk or look at Dorinda at all.  I wouldn’t even give her the satisfaction of looking at her as she is garbage.  Anytime someone said something to Dorinda, she kept deflecting.  She didn’t deserve any answers from anyone for that matter.  Now she told John he can sit at her table.  Go sit at your table by yourself in your haunted mansion and think how you made a sweet girl miserable for no reason.  Go to church and pray for yourself that nobody likes you.  She is the worst housewife I’ve ever seen.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

Too bad they didn't air it.  I think Dorinda was SO pissed at John because she was afraid that, since Scott was Tinsley's boyfriend and Tinsley was on the show too, that the loan might end up as part of the show and the facade of John being a successful businessman would be exposed, which would mean that Dorinda would be exposed too.  I think that's why she was so pissed. 

Interesting that Bravo would worry about Tinsley's safety after Dorinda's rant.  I mean Dorinda is a fiftysomething year old drunk, maybe Bravo knows something I don't.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 14

To change the subject,  I think Ramona and Sonja should stay.  The two of them are the show, as they are ditsy and funny.  LuAnn should stay and Leah.  The rest should be a bit younger.  No Leah’s sister and no Heather.  I wish Kelly Dodd would be hired as she lives half in N.Y. now.  She’s a firecracker and would really add to the show, but I think OC already has her.  I read Tamra wants to come, but who wants her?

• Love 3
On 9/10/2020 at 9:02 PM, eleanorofaquitaine said:

You know, they showed us that scene with Dorinda yelling at John in the previews last year but never what it was about. Now we know.

She's a deeply troubled human being.

And Dorinda can't decide if she is a crip or a blood!  'Yo D, you so gangsta!

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Boo Boo said:

I also loved Andy telling Dorinda she was deflecting on the question of alcohol.  I don't know how much influence he has over the casting anymore, but he definitely is done with Dorinda.

After that turkey baster remark and that cute little buster Benjamin, that sealed Dorinda’s fate with Andy.  Did anyone see Anderson Coopers little boy?  Gorgeous too!  I am so happy for them both.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

If I was Tinsley, I only would have gone to the reunion with the stipulation that I would Not talk or look at Dorinda at all.  I wouldn’t even give her the satisfaction of looking at her as she is garbage.  Anytime someone said something to Dorinda, she kept deflecting.  She didn’t deserve any answers from anyone for that matter.  Now she told John he can sit at her table.  Go sit at your table by yourself in your haunted mansion and think how you made a sweet girl miserable for no reason.  Go to church and pray for yourself that nobody likes you.  She is the worst housewife I’ve ever seen.

It is interesting how Dorinda badgered Tinsley this season incessantly about Tinsley not sharing everything or opening up more or divulging her innermost thoughts or was being secretive about Scott YET Dorinda wouldn 't really say why she broke up with John...when pressed she deflected like she always does about everything. She may have money and a mansion but she is devoid of any kind of decency or kindness. 

• Love 12
13 hours ago, Jextella said:

We don't see much of the RH women expressing political or social views during their shows.  It's only off-camera that we hear things.  I really do like Leah on the show but her blathering outside the show spills over to how I receive her on the show.  She's making it really, really hard to like her.

And after coming to the conclusion that she is a lot like Dorinda - my way or the highway, super judgmental, and a bit of a bully (Dorinda punches people in the face; Leah punches people on social media) - I don't think I can say I'm on the Leah bandwagon regardless of how entertaining she can be.

Leah was really well received in her inaugural season. It was easy to standout given the difference in age and lifestyle with the others. It will be interesting to see how she does with  others closer in age, more successful, different points of view, etc.

Luanne gave Leah the golden ticket in the last episode.  She pointed to Dorinda and said "That's what happens when you don't grow." I feel Leah should heed that advice.

Agree...Leah stood her ground with the old bags on this show and could care less about their opinions of her. I think that was her appeal but she is immature and needy for the most part. It will be ineresting to see how she does with women in her own age bracket who are more successful career wise or more polished and sophisticated. And for the record, her "dress" was hideous and looked like a Fredericks of Hollywood clearance item.

• Love 8

For a quick minute there I thought Sonja was going to have a "moment" when she opened with "I just want to say..." I thought she was going to apologize to her daughter for her embarassing drunken behavior this season but instead she apologized to her "young female fans"!!!! Really Sonja? All ten of them get an apology but not your own daughter? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
19 hours ago, KnoxForPres said:

I’m in no way professing to have some insider Bravo knowledge and could be wrong but based on podcasts I’ve listened to yes, she is very well liked. I felt Andy’s reaction and Paulson/Oliver quotes support that theory.  Which all of that comes as a bit of a surprise to me. 

Didn’t Ramona say something along the lines of (I need to take notes- my memory!) that Mario doesn’t stimulate her?  Come the fuck on, R.  You’d take him back in a New York minute.  Really wish she’d just have sold out with a lame “it’s complicated” over that garbage. 

Luanne’s legs are incredible. Her body in general is. 

I too didn’t sit quite right with Tinsley’s talk of her relationship.  While pickings do get harder as we get older (I speak from experience) I would like to hear more of a natural ease at how they are doing during the lockdown instead of....what we got. I do want to be wrong on that- I want her to have happiness.  

She's very open on Instagram...there a lot of photos and videos of the two of them at home or on a trip. They look like any other engaged couple...happy. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, divsc said:

It's truly a horrible comment to make to someone in their 40s who wanted a baby and to be a mother, enough to go through the physical and emotional ordeal of IVF. Even if the intent was not malicious, which in this case it was, the impact of someone saying that to a woman in that situation is like being punched in the face.

It was a passive aggressive dig that was mean spirited in intent. She's just a nasty person...she needs intensive psychotherapy. If Howard Stern can change through therapy, she can! Until she owns her behaviors and horrible words she will never be healthy and happy.

• Love 8
19 hours ago, KnoxForPres said:

I’m in no way professing to have some insider Bravo knowledge and could be wrong but based on podcasts I’ve listened to yes, she is very well liked. I felt Andy’s reaction and Paulson/Oliver quotes support that theory.  Which all of that comes as a bit of a surprise to me. 

Not to me. The majority here view her negatively but she is definitely well-liked...I began following her on IG at the beginning of the season. She’s gained a lot of followers as she mentioned, and they love her—and I don’t think she had to buy them. The guests on WWHL love her. She has definitely increased the chatter around RHONY. 

4 hours ago, divsc said:

I get what everyone is saying about how awful the comment was but there simply isn’t any rule that says I have to be offended by what she said. I just wasn’t. I haven’t defended her on this exchange and I said many posts above that it was off color and inappropriate. My indifference seems to be offensive. So be it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Love 4