Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E22: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

On 9/12/2020 at 8:57 AM, Starlight925 said:

Apparently, John wanted to produce a product that he could sell for home care of high-end garments, and Scott loaned/invested with John to get it started.  

The fight in Miami started when Dorinda found out that not only did John not have enough money to finance his own business venture, but that Scott stepped in to help. 

Apparently, it was such a horrendous evening that Bravo decided not to air it, or even remotely talk about it, as there could be liability issues if Dorinda physically (or otherwise) came after Tinsley.  Apparently, the whole night was horrendous.  ( I keep saying "apparently", because well, no one is 100% sure).

John declared Chapter 11 for his business, after years of horrible reviews his business had gotten.

Chapter 11 was declared on Feb. 4, 2020, so before COVID was even a factor.

Seems like John's business was struggling for a long time.

Ah hah, thank you for the down low.  I remember Bravo showing a small part of Dorinda ripping into someone on the phone in a few of the previews of Season 11.  I assumed it was John and at the time I thought it might have been that he was messing around with another woman.  At the end of season 11, I wondered why we never saw the scene related to that clip.  It must have been really bad if Bravo decided not to air it.  It’s all coming together now.  

It really pisses me off that the other women knew about this and still let Dorinda verbally abuse Tinsley.  I’m sure the fact that none of the other women asked Dorinda to stop, and it went on week after week, made it even worse for Tinsley.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 17

I speak from my own experience, and I’m raising my hand and saying I’ve learned my lesson (thank god), that when you’re enmeshed in dating a controlling narcissist that your friends come to hate, your friends and your friends by marriage think they have the moral ground to rip into you for being so stupid. 

IT DOES NOT EXCUSE DORINDA’S BEHAVIOR (fucks sake) but that is how it happens. 

I’ve been on the receiving end of it and that’s exactly what it looks like. But nobody can knock sense into the victim until they decide for themselves. And it hurts like hell. I ended several friendships because of it and my friend circle is very small now because of my history of narc boyfriends. I consider it my own fault for not learning my lesson the first time on all counts.

I REPEAT, IT DOES NOT EXCUSE DORINDA’S BEHAVIOR TOWARDS TINSLEY (fuck) and we’re dealing with more mental issues than just that. But I recognize what I see and what @Kerrey92 and @Starlight925 talk about above makes sense to me. If that’s the case and Scott was mean to Tinsley during the Coupon Cabin commercial I would be livid if my partner accepted money for it too. And perhaps that explains the dissolution of the Carole friendship as well. Huh. 

I’ve disliked Scott from go because of what I recognized in Scott and Tinsley’s relationship from my own experiences. That guy’s a douche and he knows he has her by the neck with her sense of self worth. He’s seen the pictures of her bruises. He’s seen the police reports. Narcs don’t care about other people’s pain. They only care about controlling what serves a purpose to them. A guy like Scott would NEVER have been able to bag a Tinsley Mortimer 15 years ago. He’s no Prince Charming. Don’t be fooled. 

Poor Tinsley 😢 my heart hurts for her. She’s only fooling herself. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Leah looked ridiculous in her outfit. And she really lost me when they showed her SM video,, berating Ramona for being in Florida with her family. WTF? I think Leah was jealous that not only was Ramona in a spacious home, but she was isolating with her ex and daughter. I am sure Leah was jealous because she was not isolating with Rob. And as someone else posted, I don't think Rob was jealous at all a the scene of Leah and the bartender. 

Leah did say she left the city for Long Island for the first few weeks.  And unlike Ramona, Leah has an actual decent relationship with her ex and not a fake one for social media like Ramona.  
Not everyone agrees with Leah but the actual outrage was real and a lot of New Yorkers felt the same way about assholes like Ramona.  

• Love 12
34 minutes ago, izabella said:

I've only seen Scott a couple of times on the show and noticed nothing about his behavior that I recall as being controlling.  However, if his brief appearances have made a bunch of people call him controlling, I can see how he would hate the show. 

Dorinda, on the other hand, is exceedingly controlling.  And mean. 

I didn't see any red flags either. What are people seeing as controlling behaviour that I'm missing? They broke up a few times. That happens. Long distance relationships are difficult to maintain. Why would that set Dorinda off? She and John broke up several times. There is definitely something more to this and I don't believe that it has anything to do with Scott. It only has to do with Dorinda. The way that she went off on Leah for just mentioning Tinsley's name was completely insane. She needs to stop focusing on Tinsley and sort herself out.

I wouldn't be surprised if Dorinda blames Tinsley for being fired.

• Love 22
18 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

I think Scott is into control, as are many people with success and money.

I don't think Scott is so much in to control. He lives in Chicago, Tins lived in NY. He made it clear to her that he was not going to move to NY and if she wanted to take the relationship to the next level she had to consider moving to Chicago or the relationship wasn't successfully going to go any further. At the time she didn't want to move. So they broke up. She was miserable without him and realized fuck it I'm going to be with this guy whom I adore. That's what happens when you are in a relationship and live in two different states. and you ultimate goal is to be married and hopefully have a child one day. It's called compromise. So she moved and he treats her like a queen. And Dorinda can't stand Tinsley's happy ending. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Useful 1
  • Love 22
8 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

But *they didn’t break up. It wasn’t a mutual decision. He dumped her multiple times and went out with other people in between. 

When you break up you can date, there's nothing wrong with that.  He "dumped" her because they were constantly fighting about her staying in NY. Did Scott personally tell me this? No, but it's pretty ovbious that once she moved everything fell in to place. She even mentioned during her last season (before this one) it was an issue that she didn't want to leave NY.  Let's face it, moving to Chicago to be with your love and living the good life doesn't seem like a death sentence to me. Tins made out ok. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 17
43 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

I don't even understand why we are even discussing Scott in reference to Dorinda other than the fact that he gave money to her boyfriend. 

It’s so odd because she has literally never said a bad thing about him on the show or on Social Media where she attacks Tinsley left and right.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

When you break up you can date, there's nothing wrong with that.  He "dumped" her because they were constantly fighting about her staying in NY. Did Scott personally tell me this? No, but it's pretty ovbious that once she moved everything fell in to place. She even mentioned during her last season (before this one) it was an issue that she didn't want to leave NY.  Let's face it, moving to Chicago to be with your love and living the good life doesn't seem like a death sentence to me. Tins made out ok. 

We just see it through different lenses and that’s okay. At the end of the day we all only want good things for her.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Emmeline said:

It really pisses me off that the other women knew about this and still let Dorinda verbally abuse Tinsley week after week.  I’m sure the fact that none of the other women asked Dorinda to stop, as it went on week after week, made it even worse for Tinsley.

Honestly, what the other women did or didn't do re: Dorinda is secondary to what the producers let Dorinda get away. If they genuinely thought the environment had become physically dangerous for Tinsley because of Dorinda's anger, then Dorinda should have been fired at the end of last season and never been allowed to film this one.  It's really no wonder Tinsley was let out of her contract and given a sweetheart edit - she'd probably have a nice little lawsuit against Bravo for fostering a hostile work environment if she was so inclined.  Between this and the mess over at Beverly Hills, Bravo isn't exactly smelling like roses these days.

• Love 21
3 hours ago, Kerrey92 said:

I was listening to Watch What Crappens (great podcast) and they referenced a person on Reddit who said that Scott was maybe a little too controlling with Tinsley and that Dorinda and the housewives had witnessed some stuff and had a very negative opinion of Scott.  I think this was during the taping of the commercial for his coupon company.  According to this person, Dorinda refused to accept any money from him because of it and demanded that John do the same.  It seems like maybe he didn’t which is why she was so mad at John.  It could maybe explain the exasperation with Tinsley if they’d spoken their peace about this treatment and she was seeing him anyway.  But then Dorinda would have taken it way too far and is really not being supportive of a friend who may be going through something awful. 

I have never seen any mention of Scott’s being controlling on this board and found this angle interesting and disturbing.  

Maybe I'm wrong, but it's his company, his commercial.  So I'm assuming he'd be a bit controlling about a commercial. This also seems a little too pro-Dorinda explanation of what went down which makes me suspect.  Not to mention, people get paid to be in a commercial, so it seems really stupid for Dorinda to 1) not accept payment and 2) to be upset that John would.  And if Dorinda was upset at John for receiving payment for starring in a commercial, she actually sounds like the controlling one.

I also don't believe that Dorinda is exasperated over Tinsley dating someone they don't approve of.   This is not a friend caring for a friend and being exasperated that the friend is not being treated well and keeps going back.  This is sneering hatred.

Edited by Boo Boo
  • Useful 3
  • Love 17
4 minutes ago, Boo Boo said:

Maybe I'm wrong, but it's his company, his commercial.  So I'm assuming he'd be a bit controlling about a commercial. This also seems a little too pro-Dorinda explanation of what went down which makes me suspect.  Not to mention, people get paid to be in a commercial, so it seems really stupid for Dorinda to 1) not accept payment and 2) to be upset that John would.

Not to mention the commercials were filmed in 2017 and 2018 so the timing also doesn’t make sense. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Not to mention the commercials were filmed in 2017 and 2018 so the timing also doesn’t make sense. 

Exactly.

I believe Dorinda's peeps are trying to come up with something plausible to explain away her vitriol, but it really defies logic that this stemmed over a commercial payment.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

Re:  Scott being controlling, a jerk, etc.  No, this isn't an excuse for Dorinda to be an a-hole to Tinsley.  Quite the opposite, actually:  if Dorinda knew things about Scott, or felt Tinsley was going down a bad path, the better thing to do would have been to pull Tinsley aside privately and offer friendship and support.  

Exactly.

Dorinda. She's the controlling jerk.  We see that in her treatment of John.   

• Love 13
2 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

I speak from my own experience, and I’m raising my hand and saying I’ve learned my lesson (thank god), that when you’re enmeshed in dating a controlling narcissist that your friends come to hate, your friends and your friends by marriage think they have the moral ground to rip into you for being so stupid. 

I’ve been on the receiving end of it and that’s exactly what it looks like. But nobody can knock sense into the victim until they decide for themselves. And it hurts like hell. I ended several friendships because of it and my friend circle is very small now because of my history of narc boyfriends. I consider it my own fault for not learning my lesson the first time on all counts.

I REPEAT, IT DOES NOT EXCUSE DORINDA’S BEHAVIOR TOWARDS TINSLEY (fuck) and we’re dealing with more mental issues than just that. But I recognize what I see and what @Kerrey92 and @Starlight925 talk about above makes sense to me. If that’s the case and Scott was mean to Tinsley during the Coupon Cabin commercial I would be livid if my partner accepted money for it too. And perhaps that explains the dissolution of the Carole friendship as well. Huh. 

I’ve disliked Scott from go because of what I recognized in Scott and Tinsley’s relationship from my own experiences. That guy’s a douche and he knows he has her by the neck with her sense of self worth. He’s seen the pictures of her bruises. He’s seen the police reports. Narcs don’t care about other people’s pain. They only care about controlling what serves a purpose to them. A guy like Scott would NEVER have been able to bag a Tinsley Mortimer 15 years ago. He’s no Prince Charming. Don’t be fooled. 

I didn't want to cut out any parts of your post, because the whole post is so spot-on!

Dorinda treated Tinsley like a small dog she wanted to kick.  I don't care what the reason was, all it showed was what a horrid person Dorinda is.

Dorinda wasn't trying to protect Tinsley from Scott being controlling, or whatever.  Dorinda was pissed off at her own life:  her wonderful Richard passed away, leaving her without social standing.  Her boyfriend John turned out to not be a great businessman, and he did little to move her social life forward.  Along comes Tinsley, who introduces John to Scott, who not only does have real money, but loans it to John.

Dorinda screamed at Tinsley because Dorinda is upset about Dorinda's own life.

John Gray ("Mars and Venus" books) says that 90% of an irrational outburst has nothing to do with that actual situation, but of upsets prior to that.  This is exactly what happened with Dorinda.  90% of her berating Tinsley had nothing to do with Tinsley, but about the upset that Dorinda has at her own life.  

Dorinda spent 7 years with John, and it turned out that what she thought she could get from him (money, security, companionship) wasn't to be.  She broke up with him around the same time the financial issues came out.

@RedDelicious, I, too, have experience with narcissism in my life.  Dorinda is one of the biggest I've seen.  

What I believe we're seeing from Dorinda is known as narcissistic rage.  The narcissist doesn't get what she wants, and flies into these rages.  Tinsley could be laying on the floor bleeding, and Dorinda would be screaming that it's too bad she can't get pregnant.  Dorinda needs to be shunned from all society.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Love 20
2 minutes ago, Boo Boo said:

It's probably a lot less difficult for Tinsley to leave NYC than it is for Scott. 

Seriously! She doesn’t even live in NYC full time and when she does she lives in a hotel room. He combined two apartments in Sears tower! 

• Love 13
4 hours ago, Kerrey92 said:

was listening to Watch What Crappens (great podcast) and they referenced a person on Reddit who said that Scott was maybe a little too controlling with Tinsley and that Dorinda and the housewives had witnessed some stuff and had a very negative opinion of Scott.

I just listened to WWC and another interesting thing they mentioned was that Leah has removed RHoNY from her Instagram intro. Keeping my fingers crossed.     

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, Boo Boo said:

I'm still trying to figure out how he's controlling exactly? B/c she left the show and moved to Chicago?

I agree completely with your post, where you point out that Tinsley was the one to leave the show and move to Chicago for him.  This is her decision, and it's up to her true friends to either support her, or to help her out privately. Dorinda....got that?  Privately!!

As to how he's controlling....that might not be the exact right word, but there's a lot of stuff out there that he's not this sweet, nice, big lovable guy.  People have said he's "bipolar" (I put that in quotes because I'm not a therapist, but just repeating what I've read).  

There's some awful stuff out there by employees/former employees on GlassDoor.  I posted an excerpt on the RHNY in the Media thread.

Apparently, he turns on a dime, going from nice big great guy to horrendous, in moments, and that employees will even text each other to stay away from him on those days.  Are these simply disgruntled employees?  Maybe, but there are too many of them coming out to talk for it to just be a coincidence.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Useful 2
4 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

I agree completely with your post, where you point out that Tinsley was the one to leave the show and move to Chicago for him.  This is her decision, and it's up to her true friends to either support her, or to help her out privately. Dorinda....got that?  Privately!!

As to how he's controlling....that might not be the exact right word, but there's a lot of stuff out there that he's not this sweet, nice, big lovable guy.  People have said he's "bipolar" (I put that in quotes because I'm not a therapist, but just repeating what I've read).  

There's some awful stuff out there by employees/former employees on GlassDoor.  I posted an excerpt on the RHNY in the Media thread.

Apparently, he turns on a dime, going from nice big great guy to horrendous, in moments, and that employees will even text each other to stay away from him on those days.  Are these simply disgruntled employees?  Maybe, but there are too many of them coming out to talk for it to just be a coincidence.

Yeah, that sounds what I'd expect a lot of employees, disgruntled or otherwise, to say about their boss.  

Maybe he's an asshole, maybe he's not.    

But if we get to the premise of Dorinda supposedly caring about Tinsley being controlled by Scott, she certainly has an interesting way to respond to that.  I mean, if I had a friend who kept going back to someone who was controlling, I don't think I'd be telling her my gum lasted longer than her relationships. 

Edited by Boo Boo
  • Love 11
23 hours ago, Mar said:

Dorinda Just posted a short video to her Instagram. She is lying by her pool at BlueStone Manor with some man and she is singing into the camera along to a song about “I love you”. She is laughing and honestly looks a bit high.

544E8234-B5E2-474E-9F0E-C970C6B6D951.jpeg

I saw this too.  It seemed as though she was implying it could be a love interest.

I cannot tell a lie, I went back and watch the Miami episodes from season 11.  I tried to look for Dorinda in the cloths she is wearing on the tape of her phone tirade to John and didn’t see it. Just for a clue of when this happened.  

Beginning with Dorinda’s talking head at the end of the final night in Miami, she started implying that Tinsley had an arrangement with Scott.  That he was paying for her, cloths, purses and hotel.  
Sonja and Ramona were on board with Dorinda’s theory.  So yes, it started after Miami and never stopped.  

• Useful 4
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Boo Boo said:

I believe Dorinda's peeps are trying to come up with something plausible to explain away her vitriol,

Agreed. It sounds like total damage control.  And likely straight from Dorinda herself, since it has her drunk-logic all over it  ("St. Dorinda of Jovani tried to rescue Tinsley from an abusive relationship by cleverly turning all her interactions with Tinsley into...an abusive relationship. (Wait, whut?)  Mockery, name-calling, blindsiding,  public humiliation; these were the holy tools of personal growth used by St. Dorinda in her Tinservention.  St Dorinda even refused her commercial fee - money that could have bought her delectable roast chicken from the medieval markets of Jovani - plus a mountain of heavenly coke - to prove her integrity when it came to ending Tinsley's happy engagement to the monster that gave St Dorinda's fuckbuddy a massive chunk of change"...DUH DUH! Enter Lenny Briscoe, asking ALL the motherfucking fact-based questions.) What a joke. We see you for who you are, Dorinda; a vicious drunk who was allowed to heap ungodly amounts of abuse on a co-worker in a way that would have brought down a multi-million dollar lawsuit on your ass, and Bravo's, in any other work environment,  including scripted television. 

To use one of your fortune-cookie sayings: Say it, social media will never forget it; Rewrite history, you will regret it.

Edited by film noire
  • LOL 3
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, RedDelicious said:

But *they didn’t break up. It wasn’t a mutual decision. He dumped her multiple times and went out with other people in between. 

With all due respect, I don't see anything red-flaggy about Scott and Tinsley. Break-ups are frequently very much the decision of one person - and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that, nor is there in moving on to date other people afterward.

My take is that I bring my own experiential lens to stuff. In this case, I see what I once went through: an on again/off again relationship with someone who had hard boundaries, who dumped me (which I fought) multiple times, and who dated in between. Super painful for me, for sure. But controlling or inappropriate of them? Nope. The problem was that we were incompatible. We wanted different things.

That's what *I* read into what limited true info I have about a reality-show relationship.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
17 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

Apparently, he turns on a dime, going from nice big great guy to horrendous, in moments, and that employees will even text each other to stay away from him on those days. 

That’s sounds more like Dorinda on this show .... lol 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

I still don’t get why at the drag queen bingo Dorinda called Tinsley a bitch and said she almost “ruined” the show. After Tinsley revealed all, I’m scratching my head at how SHE ruined anything, lol. Dorinda ruined the group dynamic with her ugly tirades; all Tinsley did was cry. Maybe it was just the drinks talking...

Edited by chewycandy
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

You don't him, you don't know Tinsley, you don't know them personally as a couple....how you turn these "observations" into indictments on someone's character (Scott) and on their relationship is puzzling. Wow...just Wow.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Emmeline said:

I saw this too.  It seemed as though she was implying it could be a love interest.

I cannot tell a lie, I went back and watch the Miami episodes from season 11.  I tried to look for Dorinda in the cloths she is wearing on the tape of her phone tirade to John and didn’t see it. Just for a clue of when this happened.  

Beginning with Dorinda’s talking head at the end of the final night in Miami, she started implying that Tinsley had an arrangement with Scott.  That he was paying for her, cloths, purses and hotel.  
Sonja and Ramona were on board with Dorinda’s theory.  So yes, it started after Miami and never stopped.  

So what if bought her some stuff...he 's allowed to buy his girlfriend some stuff. Dorinda was implying that Tinsley was a paid escort. And Sonja coudn't wait to jump on that bandwagon. Tinsley could have bought that stuff herself..it's no one's business. What a bunch of burnt out, beat up, bitter old bitches these three are. No man is ever going to buy them clothes or jewlery again especially if they continue to keep spreading their legs for every creepy guy in NYC and elsewhere.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Sonja loses her deal with Century 21 after they declare bankruptcy...here's the story from Page Six of the NY Post:

http://pagesix.com/2020/09/12/sonja-morgan-talks-cntury-21-closure-after-inking-deal-with-retailer/amp/

Sonja with the Sexy J is now toast, burnt by her own toaster oven. Failed bankrupt movie producer. Failed TipsyGirl. Failed townhome owner. 

And now this. I am now torn between disgust and fear for her future.

• Love 7
On 9/11/2020 at 9:51 AM, Legalbeagle421 said:

She continued to deny it on Twitter last night after the show aired. "There was no clip or they would have shown it" she said. What a nut. 

Bethenny said at on one time to Dorinda “ you think you are an authority on everything”.  She was absolutely right.  She lies, and still thinks she is right.  She probably lied about many things in her life.  Now Bethenny had to listen to her crap this summer, like she has the time.  She has Bryn, Paul and her business to attend to and had to listen to Dorinda’s lies about the show.

• Love 3

Just because I think Scott may be controlling doesn't mean I'm defending Dorinda's behavior. I'm pretty sure it's possible for both things to be happening - a controlling fiancee and a rage-aholic co-worker. Please do not twist my original post.

• Love 6
41 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Bethenny said at on one time to Dorinda “ you think you are an authority on everything”.  She was absolutely right.  She lies, and still thinks she is right.  She probably lied about many things in her life.  Now Bethenny had to listen to her crap this summer, like she has the time.  She has Bryn, Paul and her business to attend to and had to listen to Dorinda’s lies about the show.

For whatever reason, it appears Bethenny is fine with Dorinda's nonsense. She [Bethenny] posted a whole tribute to Dorinda on Instagram when Dorinda announced her exit and then proceeded to hang with her. I feel like Bethenny's as full of crap as Dorinda. 

Edited by Legalbeagle421
  • Useful 2
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

I don't think I'd be telling her my gum lasted longer than her relationships. 

I had forgotten this particular one. There have been so many, many vicious things that Dorinda said to her that my brain can’t hold all of them. Thank God.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

Scott could be a narcissist, but that doesn't excuse Dorinda's behavior. 

• Love 4

Imagine if your friend was actually dating an abusive guy.  Your response to your friend would be "Maybe I can lend you a turkey baster"?  LOL.  No.  I don't believe that Scott abuses Tinsley and that Dorinda doesn't like it.  Dorinda's abusive - on camera - we've all seen it - and somehow that's been projected onto Scott.  

2 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

But if we get to the premise of Dorinda supposedly caring about Tinsley being controlled by Scott, she certainly has an interesting way to respond to that.  I mean, if I had a friend who kept going back to someone who was controlling, I don't think I'd be telling her my gum lasted longer than her relationships. 

Exactly!

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
20 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Imagine if your friend was actually dating an abusive guy.  Your response to your friend would be "Maybe I can lend you a turkey baster"?  LOL.  No.  I don't believe that Scott abuses Tinsley and that Dorinda doesn't like it.  Dorinda's abusive - on camera - we've all seen it - and somehow that's been projected onto Scott.  

Exactly!

I think what Dorinda is really upset about is that she knows she's getting long in the tooth for a wealthy man to love; most of the wealth men will want the version of Dorinda from 20 years ago.  The best she could do was John and then it turns out his business wasn't doing well, he's hitting up Tinsley's boyfriend for cash.  So the facade of John being a great big success was over and worst of all this is known to the skinny younger blonde nemesis who gets engaged to a wealthy man.

Edited by Boo Boo
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, BrownBear2012 said:

So what if bought her some stuff...he 's allowed to buy his girlfriend some stuff. Dorinda was implying that Tinsley was a paid escort. And Sonja coudn't wait to jump on that bandwagon. Tinsley could have bought that stuff herself..it's no one's business. What a bunch of burnt out, beat up, bitter old bitches these three are. No man is ever going to buy them clothes or jewlery again especially if they continue to keep spreading their legs for every creepy guy in NYC and elsewhere.

Why does any woman need a man to buy them clothes?  I think most of them can afford their own clothes.

And "bitter old bitches" sounds like ageism to me.

The main point is that Dorinda is awful.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, BrownBear2012 said:

You don't him, you don't know Tinsley, you don't know them personally as a couple....how you turn these "observations" into indictments on someone's character (Scott) and on their relationship is puzzling. Wow...just Wow.

I agree.  I didn't see enough of Scott on this show to make any judgment on his character.  He seemed like a nice guy from what little I saw.  I don't think Tinsley would've stayed with him if he was an asshole.  

If Dorinda had a problem with John accepting money from Scott, she should've discussed it calmly and rationally with him, but as evidenced by the past few seasons, the words calmly and rationally do not apply to Dorinda.  She apparently doesn't comprehend the meaning of those words.  I mean, damn, she's one scary looking woman when she's in a rage.  Sonja was standing there watching her talk to John like that too.  I guess Sonja is so afraid of her and that's why she defends her at every turn.  

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Now Bethenny had to listen to her crap this summer, like she has the time.  She has Bryn, Paul and her business to attend to and had to listen to Dorinda’s lies about the show.

2 hours ago, Legalbeagle421 said:

For whatever reason, it appears Bethenny is fine with Dorinda's nonsense. She [Bethenny] posted a whole tribute to Dorinda on Instagram when Dorinda announced her exit and then proceeded to hang with her. I feel like Bethenny's as full of crap as Dorinda. 

I am so perplexed by this friendship. IG photo's of them on some boat in CT living it up and yes, that sweet little (revolting) post from Beth. Why Bethenney, Why? I always thought Bethenney disliked Dorinda. Remember the nutcracker fiasco where Dor was so pissed at Beth because she thought Beth didn't bow down to her enough and thank her for the damn nutcracker? That went on for how many episodes? How about the time Bethenney took Dor with her to help with the hurricane relief and Dorinda ruined the business dinner with her embarrassing drunken slurring comments to Beth's partners? Then next day on the plane Beth told her flat out that she was a drunk and needed help. I'm just not getting it at all. Then a couple of days ago I listened to a Heather McDonald podcast. Lu was a guest. Lu said something that explains so much about Beth. She said Beth goes after the under dog, the one who is falling apart. She enjoys building them back up. Once they are all shiny and good as new, Beth will attack in order to bring them back down. I also think Beth is trying to get to Carole by showing what good friends she is with Dorinda, who is also friends with Carole. She wants to make Carole jealous. I guess I just answered my own question of Why, Bethenny, Why? lol.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

Why does any woman need a man to buy them clothes?  I think most of them can afford their own clothes.

And "bitter old bitches" sounds like ageism to me.

The main point is that Dorinda is awful.

They are bitter old bitches. And age is relevant to this show.  Every one of them is spending enormous money to create an illusion that they are younger than they are.  It’s becoming cartoonish with the fake long hair, fake boobs, facelifts, Botox, fake teeth.  The way they talk about the younger men who are hired to cook or conduct class for them.  They even call themselves cougars. 

They see Tinsley where they were ten or twenty years earlier and are resentful.  Ramona is the worst and the most desperate. Claiming to have so many dates but only seen with hanger ons from the bars they hang out at.  Claiming men are intimidated by her.  Yeah, ok Ramona. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, chewycandy said:

I still don’t get why at the drag queen bingo Dorinda called Tinsley a bitch and said she almost “ruined” the show. After Tinsley revealed all, I’m scratching my head at how SHE ruined anything, lol. Dorinda ruined the group dynamic with her ugly tirades; all Tinsley did was cry. Maybe it was just the drinks talking...

She has frequently demonstrated that she "loves the one she's with".  She often sides with whomever she is with at the moment. 

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I am so perplexed by this friendship. IG photo's of them on some boat in CT living it up and yes, that sweet little (revolting) post from Beth. Why Bethenney, Why? I always thought Bethenney disliked Dorinda. Remember the nutcracker fiasco where Dor was so pissed at Beth because she thought Beth didn't bow down to her enough and thank her for the damn nutcracker? That went on for how many episodes? How about the time Bethenney took Dor with her to help with the hurricane relief and Dorinda ruined the business dinner with her embarrassing drunken slurring comments to Beth's partners? Then next day on the plane Beth told her flat out that she was a drunk and needed help. I'm just not getting it at all. Then a couple of days ago I listened to a Heather McDonald podcast. Lu was a guest. Lu said something that explains so much about Beth. She said Beth goes after the under dog, the one who is falling apart. She enjoys building them back up. Once they are all shiny and good as new, Beth will attack in order to bring them back down. I also think Beth is trying to get to Carole by showing what good friends she is with Dorinda, who is also friends with Carole. She wants to make Carole jealous. I guess I just answered my own question of Why, Bethenny, Why? lol.  

Well, I guess you just answered mine too.  It’s been awhile that Beth and Carole parted ways.  I only know what I read here .. not on SM or the other things.  Beth has a boyfriend and a business.  I don’t get why she has to get involved with this tabacle.  Just to bring them down?  I don’t get that at all.  Carole seems done with her and I doubt she would start up with Beth again.  I think Carole has had it with all of them.  I can’t understand why she came on the show in the first place as she doesn’t fit well with the others.  They both are in different worlds.  Thanks for the info.

33 minutes ago, Bluesky said:

They are bitter old bitches. And age is relevant to this show.  Every one of them is spending enormous money to create an illusion that they are younger than they are.  It’s becoming cartoonish with the fake long hair, fake boobs, facelifts, Botox, fake teeth.  The way they talk about the younger men who are hired to cook or conduct class for them.  They even call themselves cougars. 

They see Tinsley where they were ten or twenty years earlier and are resentful.  Ramona is the worst and the most desperate. Claiming to have so many dates but only seen with hanger ons from the bars they hang out at.  Claiming men are intimidated by her.  Yeah, ok Ramona. 

Changed my mind, but I agree with you 100%.