Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

42 minutes ago, CailynA said:

I've listened to a few episodes. It's interesting. There's one where Jacie is interviewed and one of the most recent is about body image with Vivian. The host reads a list of things Kelli said about Viv and her body and yeah hearing them all as a list is hard. The host even says she stopped watching the show before Vivian ever tried out bc it was hard to watch and she cheered for Seattle for 5 years.

Cheering for Seattle for five years just makes me think about the fabulous Miranda, and how I’m still bitter she didn’t make the team. Sigh. 

Bless Vivian, she had several things she genuinely needed to work on, but she’s laser focused on her appearance. I really do hope she finds some happiness within, because she has a host of things going on. And I get being a chunky person who loses weight, and the total mind fuck that can be bc I’ve experienced it, but take a breath lady. Also, reading poetry and dressing like a tin man for camera time probably made sense to her at the time, but she doesn’t seem to have had a moment or two of clarity and personal growth. 

• Love 14
5 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

The moment when I realized Kelli had completely sold out to the reality TV BS was when Kelsey finally made TC and Kelli called her into the office just to ask her about her previous flubs which were televised.  Kelli said things like "aren't you embarrassed?" and "I almost hate to ask you something for fear you'll say something dumb."  Those weren't her exact words, but it was clear to me the whole chat was to get some good sound bites for the show.  Barf.

Thank you for saying this!! I was do mad at that discussion. It really highlighted how low class Kelli is. Kelsey worked so hard to be on that team. For three years, and Kelli treated her like dirt. I agree with you, Kelli is not interested in anything but ratings, and she doesn't care how she gets them!!

• Love 21
43 minutes ago, kalibean said:

Cheering for Seattle for five years just makes me think about the fabulous Miranda, and how I’m still bitter she didn’t make the team. Sigh. 

I agree. I really liked Miranda, and always wondered why she didn't make the team. Every time I would see her 2 auditions, I would wonder, and then be mad. Dam I hate Kelli, more and more!!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, jlc said:

I agree. I really liked Miranda, and always wondered why she didn't make the team. Every time I would see her 2 auditions, I would wonder, and then be mad. Dam I hate Kelli, more and more!!

I was on the Miranda bandwagon too.  Never understood why she didn't make training camp.  Even Kitty Carter was fawning over her!

• Love 11
6 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

Marissa Garrison’s tweets are now protected. 😂She also removed the video with her and her boyfriend  😂

MOST of these girls, you will find are HIGHLY insecure and need platforms or titles such as DCC to feel important. Why do you all think they spend year after year tolerating low pay and rude leaders? Anything just to be able to say “I’m a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader! Look at meeee!” Smh 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

Meagan looked so much better in the uniform than Kat Rogers did.  Kat was way too skinny for it.  🤷‍♀️

Yessssss.... I still can't figure out how Kat made the team given how she looked in the uniform ESPECIALLY when Kelli cut Colby for being too thin. Colby looked way better in the uniform. I think Kelli was just so enchanted with Kat being a former rhythmic gymnast. There again, Kelli LOVES a title or someone who she thinks she can brag about... 

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

We should add the list the way Kelli kept openly calling out Colby for having had botox (before even asking her about it), which Colby denied in a way that I thought was super believable.  Kelli is truly a mean girl.

I think you hit the nail on the head, Kelli is the ultimate mean girl. She finds something in a lady that she doesn't like and runs with it. She's actually very sad because her insecurities shine through her ignorant comments. She's not fooling anyone but those desperate enough to want to be a DCC...

I always that Colby was adorable, thin yes but given how Kelli called out girls for being 2 or 3 lbs over her ideal weight, how was Colby being thin a bad thing? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
42 minutes ago, TB12 said:

Yessssss.... I still can't figure out how Kat made the team given how she looked in the uniform ESPECIALLY when Kelli cut Colby for being too thin. Colby looked way better in the uniform. I think Kelli was just so enchanted with Kat being a former rhythmic gymnast. There again, Kelli LOVES a title or someone who she thinks she can brag about... 

I think they were reluctant on Kat, but she was an end girl with a perfect kick.  You don't always get a perfect kick in a shorty.

• Love 14
On 8/23/2020 at 12:48 PM, TB12 said:

Same, I thought this was meant to be a joke but something tells me they think they're going to be a You Tube sensation which is sad & if I may be so petty, she's not very bright... 

Also, her video, "My Favorite Pictures of Me" ummmmm, k....

That video reminded me of the movie Beaches, where Bette Midler prattles on about herself and then says to her friends "enough from me, what do you think about me?"  My god, I've never seen such a self obsessed fame whore in my life and that includes SeaBiscuit.  We lost Brennan for this bush league beauty queen?  

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
53 minutes ago, TB12 said:

Don't remind me of Kat, i still stand by my statement she is the least attractive DCC ever. (A close second goes to Lisa)

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Lindsay Loo Hoo said:

Don't remind me of Kat, i still stand by my statement she is the least attractive DCC ever. (A close second goes to Lisa)

This and this 1000%!

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, Lindsay Loo Hoo said:

Lol, I agree with Lisa. I think that one Trevino girl, and Meredith Oden, are also on my list

Edited to add that I don't think Kelli was that great looking in her day either

Edited by Jennv
Addition
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
13 hours ago, Pennstate94 said:

Poor Kelsey was repeatedly humiliated by Kelli and Judy and still managed to rise above all of it. I think after about the third time they brought up the 50 yards comment I would have walked. Then there was the bacon incident, and constantly getting the “how do we know you’re not an ambassador risk?” question. She and Kyndall and Meagan Flaherty and Kalli Fullerton were treated like garbage, sometimes by the organization and sometimes by the TV editing crew.

And calling her hair a broom

• Love 3
On 8/23/2020 at 12:12 PM, TUOwl84 said:

Yes, I am blaming her parents.  These videos are from her mother's YT account:

What in the actual f&*k is this ?   What in the hell are we watching? 

• LOL 10
17 minutes ago, KoKo said:

What in the actual f&*k is this ?   What in the hell are we watching? 

Someone should seriously send this to those shows that feature ridiculous things on YouTube -- like Tosh 2.0.  It's so absurd, they'd totally run it!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 8/24/2020 at 10:19 AM, madmax84 said:

Actually off the track thoroughbreds are one of the best horses to own

My friend is a trainer and has horses in most of the big races (Santa Anita, Breeders cup).  Maybe it's an age thing as I tend to see horses who are actively racing.  I've ridden all my life and she's allowed me on two in the entire 25 years we've been friends.  Good to know they mellow out after a while.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Lindsay Loo Hoo said:

Kat R. always reminded me of a little girl. The least mature looking of any DCC.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, hathorlive said:

My friend is a trainer and has horses in most of the big races (Santa Anita, Breeders cup).  Maybe it's an age thing as I tend to see horses who are actively racing.  I've ridden all my life and she's allowed me on two in the entire 25 years we've been friends.  Good to know they mellow out after a while.

It could be the difference of a lot of OTTR tend to be ones that haven't raced much, most don't make much at all. Comparing failed race horses to ones that have run big races is a big difference.

But don't want to derail the thread on here lol

4 minutes ago, Muckypup61 said:

Kat R. always reminded me of a little girl. The least mature looking of any DCC.

I'm trying to remember who that is because I cannot imagine anyone looking more like a little girl than Maddie. 

• Love 1

Firs time poster, long time lurker... I just needed to say this: 

1. I watched the final audition ep of season 14 recently and am still fuming they cut Gabby. Vet cuts always seem cruel but she was so strong all season and other than the two cuts of her stomach looking a little less like abs than some of the other girls when kicking, didn't look in bad shape at all.

2. I had a scroll through Victoria's Instagram and there's a video posted of her Group performing on a stage together and Meredith, Lilly, Brennan and Hannah all put in incredible performances. Not Meredith's biggest fan but she was really watchable and full of power. I'm still at a loss for words re: Brennan and Hannah's cuts. 

3. Someone asked why there were only 17 in show group this year. How many are there usually, 16 or 18? If it's 18, is it possible that Hannah made SG and then still got cut?? 

Anyone have any idea when to expect a team announcement/reveal? I know we already know who made the team but I really want to see photo evidence and what kind of justification / excuses they provide. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, itsweird said:

I thought that might have been who you were referring to but I don't think she looks immature at all.  

Personally, I never thought she looked immature, but I had a problem with her hair. It always looked very yellow to me, and the ends were always incredibly thin and damaged. Erica's hair wasn't nearly as bad as hers and they gave her a boatload of extensions for thickness, so I'm not sure why they didn't do that for Kat.

• Love 4

This is TCC Tori, Tara and Kash.  You can clearly see that Tori should have made the team.  Can't help from wonder if she would have been from a different state she would have made the team.  Kelli likes to be able to say the girls come from all states.  One more thing about Kelli that she is really unfair about.  How does she justify cutting Tori, Brennan and Hannah for the team she picked this year, it  is very disturbing.  

Edited by 5678Pixie
  • Love 11

Every year Kelli has a pet that should not have made the team and is usually cut the following year. It would appear that it is all for the show. She needs one pet project each year: Gymnast Kat, red head Brennan, Morgan, Meredith, etc. I wonder which TCC was her project for 2020. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

This is TCC Tori, Tara and Kash.  You can clearly see that Tori should have made the team.  Can't help from wonder if she would have been from a different state she would have made the team.  Kelli likes to be able to say the girls come from all states.  One more thing about Kelli that she is really unfair about.  How does she justify cutting Tori, Brennan and Hannah for the team she picked this year, it  is very disturbing.  

I’m sad she didn’t make it she is extremely talented

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

What was the link?  Or who's IG was it from?  It's broken on my end.

1 hour ago, Muckypup61 said:

To me, she looked like a hillbilly. Her hair was atrocious, even after the makeover. And her makeup looked like my five year old grandson did it. I am totally bewildered by the thought process of having her on the team!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, TB12 said:

Never mind, old Kat!

Edited by aimeelou625
52 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

Based on ability shown here, the only reason to not take her would be fear she would outshine *several others.*  In this vid, the other two don't even exist.  

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Hildegard802 said:

Based on ability shown here, the only reason to not take her would be fear she would outshine *several others.*  In this vid, the other two don't even exist.  

I found myself watching Kash at least as often as I watched Tori, but then again I've always liked Kash.  Tori was really good!  I wasn't impressed by Tara at all.  

• Love 9
1 hour ago, 5678Pixie said:

Aside from Kat, the greatest travesty is that Savannah wasn’t cut. She had a horrible Training Camp and somehow still made the team. It’s never about the best dancer and/or or ambassador. It’s about who strikes Kellis ego the most.

• Useful 4
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, lemonbus230 said:

Aside from Kat, the greatest travesty is that Savannah wasn’t cut.

Right?  On what planet does Brennan & Hannah get 2 years but the less than mediocre Savannah gets 4?

• Useful 2
  • Love 20
3 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Right?  On what planet does Brennan & Hannah get 2 years but the less than mediocre Savannah gets 4?

I guess savannah is a butter kisser and Brennan and Hannah aren’t 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, 5678Pixie said:

Oh wow Tori is a lot better than I had thought. Sad she didn't make the team. Anyone know if she has tried out before? Or is Kelli trying to make her into next year's comeback girl?

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I think Kelli really likes Savannah's look.  She really is pretty, I agree!  But plenty of people think Brennan and Hannah are pretty, too.  This is just odd Kelli favoritism, I think.

• Love 4