Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

14 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

It was the players who didn’t want them on the field it was part of the agreement with players and the nfl and it doesn’t just effect dcc it effects all squads 

Huh??? Call me behind, but this is the first I've heard of this.  Now I'm glad I went ahead and cancelled the CMT portion of my cable bill

• Love 3
On 8/25/2020 at 10:12 AM, 5678Pixie said:

This is TCC Tori, Tara and Kash.  You can clearly see that Tori should have made the team.  Can't help from wonder if she would have been from a different state she would have made the team.  Kelli likes to be able to say the girls come from all states.  One more thing about Kelli that she is really unfair about.  How does she justify cutting Tori, Brennan and Hannah for the team she picked this year, it  is very disturbing.  

Man, I went on a journey with this. Between being on my phone & the hat, I couldn’t tell who was who. I saw the blonde hair & figured the one in front who’s not Kash was Tara. So then I watched the back girl,& was like meh, not that great. & THEN thought wait a minute, us Tara THAT good??? She looks better than Kashara. Then I zoomed & & figures out Tara is the meh girl in the back. Tori is really skilled, I usually have a hard time not watching Kashara, & Tori had pretty much my full attention. She’s really good, I can’t believe they cut her. Of course in a season when they cut Hannah. I guess anything is possible. 

• Love 5

I'm bored so I put the girls into groups 😂 Let me know your thoughts! (Bold is show group)

Maddie (GL)

Rachel A (2nd)       Rachel W

Kelcey                                                     Alanna

Kat                                                                               Kristin

Tess (GL)

Savannah (2nd)       Ashlee

Amanda                                                  Victoria

Taylor J

Lexie (GL)

Caroline (2nd)        Daphne   

Madeline M                                         Cianna

Briana

Gina (GL)

Amber (2nd)           Erin 

Chandi                                                    Jalyn

Lisa                                               

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

I'm bored so I put the girls into groups 😂 Let me know your thoughts! (Bold is show group)

Maddie (GL)

Rachel A (2nd)       Rachel W

Kelcey                                                     Alanna

Kat                                                                               Kristin

Tess (GL)

Savannah (2nd)       Ashlee

Amanda                                                  Victoria

Taylor J

Lexie (GL)

Caroline (2nd)        Daphne   

Madeline M                                         Cianna

Briana

Gina (GL)

Amber (2nd)           Erin 

Chandi                                                    Jalyn

Lisa                                               

I would switch Savannah with Ashlee - unless Savannah's memory has improved.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

Btw, has anyone else noticed that VK didn’t comment on Meredith’s post? Hmmm. 

Brennen was her boot buddy.  Did she say anything about her or comment?  I don’t follow her.  And if she did was it anything of substance?

19 minutes ago, KickPretty said:

Brennen was her boot buddy.  Did she say anything about her or comment?  I don’t follow her.  And if she did was it anything of substance?

Brennan hasn't commented as yet but less DCC's have commented on that post in general. I may be missunderstanding your post but just to clarify Brennan was VK's boot buddy last year and Daphne and Christina were Merediths boot buddies. Daphne has commented basically saying she's proud of what she achieved so far and can't wait to see what the future holds.

On 8/26/2020 at 5:34 PM, kalibean said:

Oh man...I was actually really excited for this season! This was such a short sighted view. They changed up the audition process completely, and there was likely a ton of interesting footage. Plenty of opportunities for first day shit shows, Marshall’s surprised and wide eyes, fashion disasters, etc. Just needed some creative cutting and editing. 

They’ve done a decent job with the veteran vlogs, and that’s good content. There’s a lot of behind the scenes stuff to share in the show, and once they brought in the finalists, still plenty of in studio train wrecks. Strugglers with kick lines. Makeovers. Uniform fittings. Show group auditions. Being around the other girls 24/7 always has some drama. I mean...COME ON. 

Some veteran cuts needed to be made because there were some weaker rookies from last year that were probably locker room favorites but got out danced. We’ve seen that story before but still found a reason to get excited about the newbies. 

As much as I adore Brennan as a teammate and adult in the room, I could have bought that she was out danced by someone nearly a decade younger, ESPECIALLY after recovering from an illness and balancing a full time job. They didn’t need to create drama there. Sheesh. 

And don’t get me started on Hannah and how they did her dirty. But cutting vets from show group? Had a story line there too, and didn’t even have to create it from BS like last year. 

Yep. This comment has so much I agree with I wish could like it at least 10 times, especially on the topic of being short-sighted.

You see, apart from being short-sighted for the show, I also have to say it's being short-sighted with the team in general. You know, that thing K&J (and Charlotte) are supposed to be focused on. You see, I doubt the likes of Tess, Lexie, Rachel A. and Savannah stick around for much longer and with Gina's recent injury means she may retire sooner than I'd like. As well-liked as Madeline is by many fans, she can't be expected to do this forever no matter how young she is lol.

So as far as the "upper vets" go we pretty much have the S13 girls. Well. After Hannah's and Brennan's cuts I wouldn't even be sad if many, if not most, decide to nope out after this "season" is completed. Heck, you could say I'd even be happy/proud if they did so ;).

So if that happens, then we pretty much have the two-years. But wait. Taylor P. retired and they cut Meredith and Lily. So that just leaves SEVEN rookies from that class. Any leaders available? I'm disqualifying Victoria even though I know full well she's headed for some type of leadership position whether I, or the fandom, likes it or not. Kat? Not after the leaks, nope. And maybe we'll learn to warm to Lisa, but then again probably not. Kristin Dodd? Kelcey? Chandi? Amanda? I'm a bit more hopeful with these four, but that's assuming they decide to stick around.

And who knows? Maybe this new rookie class will have some who are ready to jump into leadership or who are looking to stay on the squad for 3-4 years. *shrugs* I don't have a crystal ball.

Not trying to be a Debbie Downer, just starting to worry about the future a bit.

All of this to say, I feel that the team and TPTB are slated for a very big transition period, and I worry neither group is prepared for it.

Edited by Lona
Grammatical errors fixed ;)
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, Lona said:

Yep. This comment has so much I agree with I wish could like it at least 10 times, especially on the topic of being short-sighted.

You see, apart from being short-sighted for the show, I also have to say it's being short-sighted with the team in general. You know, that thing K&J (and Charlotte) are supposed to be focused on. You see, I doubt the likes of Tess, Lexie, Rachel A. and Savannah stick around for much longer and with Gina's recent injury means she may retire sooner than I'd like. As well-liked as Madeline is by many fans, she can't be expected to do this forever no matter how young she is lol.

So as far as the "upper vets" go we pretty much have the S13 girls. Well. After Hannah's and Brennan's cuts I wouldn't even be sad if many, if not most, decide to nope out after this "season" is completed. Heck, you could say I'd even be happy/proud if they did so ;).

So if that happens, then we pretty much have the two-years. But wait. Taylor P. retired and they cut Meredith and Lily. So that just leaves SEVEN rookies from that class. Any leaders available? I'm disqualifying Victoria even though I know full well she's headed for some type of leadership position whether I, or the fandom, likes it or not. Kat? Not after the leaks, nope. And maybe we'll learn to warm to Lisa, but then again probably not. Kristin Dodd? Kelcey? Chandi? Amanda? I'm a bit more hopeful with these four, but that's assuming they decide to stick around.

And who knows? Maybe this new rookie class will have some who are ready to jump into leadership or who are looking to stay on the squad for 3-4 years. *shrugs* I don't have a crystal ball.

Not trying to be a Debbie Downer, just starting to worry about the future a bit.

All of this to say, I feel that the team and TPTB is slated for a very big transition period, and I worry neither group is prepared for it.

I think Tess will retire since it’s her 5th year and she’s been performing for a while now. Maddie, I unfortunately think she’ll do a 6th season. Lexie I’m on the fence, but she was on Mavs too so she may want to retire. Rachel I think will stay for a 5th season and Savvy will too if she got 2GL this season, otherwise she’ll retire. Not that I think she should be a GL but anyway.

from the 3rd years, I sure hope they’ll stay because they are all amazing, but at the same time I hope they retire as an F you to Kelli. Even if many retire, she will have many options for GL & 2GL.

From the current 2nd years, I don’t see many staying for a while. I think Amanda would do tops 3 years and move on to something better. Chandi is the only one I can see in a leadership position, apart from VK who will be a leader no matter what. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
23 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

My problem with Rachel W is how unapologetically homophobic she is (she was quite disrespectful to Jinelle). 

Well now, I loathe her.  As a mom of a gay son, I'd love to know who the hell she thinks she is.  I hadn't heard of any of this crap about her.  Disgusting.  Her blank stare must be what hides her hate.  Her timid BS from her rookie year seems soooo fake now that I know what she is on the inside.

I thought this generation was going to bring hope... 

• Love 22
3 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

I think Tess will retire since it’s her 5th year and she’s been performing for a while now. Maddie, I unfortunately think she’ll do a 6th season. Lexie I’m on the fence, but she was on Mavs too so she may want to retire. Rachel I think will stay for a 5th season and Savvy will too if she got 2GL this season, otherwise she’ll retire. Not that I think she should be a GL but anyway.

from the 3rd years, I sure hope they’ll stay because they are all amazing, but at the same time I hope they retire as an F you to Kelli. Even if many retire, she will have many options for GL & 2GL.

From the current 2nd years, I don’t see many staying for a while. I think Amanda would do tops 3 years and move on to something better. Chandi is the only one I can see in a leadership position, apart from VK who will be a leader no matter what. 

Not that it matters to me now, but Tess really should have retired two seasons ago.  I think there's a good chance she will after this season. Maddie...I see her sticking around for a 6th year.  She has made the nanny job work well with her DCC responsibilities.

I think Rachel A, Savannah, and Gina will stick around for 5 years.  I see Lexie retiring after this sh*t show season is over.

I think most of the 3rd years will stick around for a 4th year but I would love to see them all just go F you to the DCC organization and walk out...during squad photo shoot would be a GREAT time to do so!! 😉  ( I know I've said that a few other times lol)

2nd years:  I don't see any staying 4-5 years in this bunch except for Victoria.  (She will stay as long as she can...someone has to break Vonceil's record for longest tenure). I think we may possibly get 3 years from Chandi, Kelcey, and Amanda.  Kat...I see her leaving after this season.  Kristin and Lisa...I don't have a feel for how long they may stay. 

Rookies:  there are several I would like to see be 4-5 year vets: Jada, Elli, Armani, Dani, Darian, Jessica, Claire W.  They all "seem" to be very sweet young ladies who will be good ambassadors and are great dancers.  In reality....most will probably stay 2-3 years.  🙂  I don't know anything about McKenzie to decide on her.  The others I have no feelings one way or the other.  They can be one and done, or they can stay a decade. 

Just my thoughts 🙂 

Edited by mizzhyer
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Victoria commented on Meredith's post 3 hours ago.

I figured she would once called out on here.  I heard VK was pretty massively jealous of the praise Meredith regularly got for her looks.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

I figured she would once called out on here.  I heard VK was pretty massively jealous of the praise Meredith regularly got for her looks.  

Well, I guess we now know how to communicate with her/get under her skin. LOL. 

VK's too immature to know it, but jealousy is a terrible look. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

We can stop with the “Maddie is sooo young” now. She was 18/19 that first year she cried constantly and was cut. That was 5 years ago. Nannying for the Joneses has served her well but she needs to go, especially at point. Doubt if she will unless it’s to get married. She’s a Utah Mormon so already long in the tooth and has nothing else going on besides DCC though. 

I don’t see any of these girls staying longer except VK who will have to be forced out with a job at DCC when she gets too fat. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, Muckypup61 said:

I just wonder how attractive being a DCC will be to VK(and her mother) if the show gets canceled, or put on indefinite hold, due to COVID.

I thought that too, but at the same time, what else is she really qualified/educated to do?  I often feel like her whole life has been lived with the goal of being a DCC.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, Muckypup61 said:

I just wonder how attractive being a DCC will be to VK(and her mother) if the show gets canceled, or put on indefinite hold, due to COVID.

It’s all TK and VK live so their bubble doesn’t really get affected by the show.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

I thought that too, but at the same time, what else is she really qualified/educated to do?  I often feel like her whole life has been lived with the goal of being a DCC.

She's going to have a rude awakening when it finally is time to step away from DCC (whenever that may be...probably in 20 years lol). 

6 minutes ago, Isolabella said:

She's going to have a rude awakening when it finally is time to step away from DCC (whenever that may be...probably in 20 years lol). 

Call me cynical, but she'll probably be able to live in the same privileged bubble her mom does. 

• Love 13
13 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

We can stop with the “Maddie is sooo young” now. She was 18/19 that first year she cried constantly and was cut. That was 5 years ago. Nannying for the Joneses has served her well but she needs to go, especially at point. Doubt if she will unless it’s to get married. She’s a Utah Mormon so already long in the tooth and has nothing else going on besides DCC though. 

I don’t see any of these girls staying longer except VK who will have to be forced out with a job at DCC when she gets too fat. 

Hold please, Maddie nannies for the Jones family? I knew she was a nanny but the Jones family really? Now it all makes sense...

And SAME thought about VK, she's going to be having Lisa the seamstress redoing her seems as she busts out of her shorts then she'll move to a onesie to cover her ever expanding milkshake gut...

• LOL 3
19 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

This isn't going to be a popular opinion but, I kind of feel bad for her. Could you imagine if no one in your life thought you should amount to more than shaking your half bare a$$ in front of football fans?  It's rather sad to me. 

Edited by itsweird
that statement made no sense as I had it
  • Love 14

I honestly don’t think VK will have as long a career with the DCC as some others are predicting. She’s excited about things now, of course, and she’s living her dream...she’s got her mean girls squad, her momma is happy, she’s taking classes and living life. 

But she doesn’t have a naturally thin figure, and she knew going in that’s a big old fight. We saw that in her first training camp talking heads. And while I do think she’ll be given A LOT of grace on that front (like many other treasured vets before her that might or might not have earned that grace, but I digress...) I think she’ll find other pursuits and things to enjoy as she hits her early 20’s, legal drinking age, and life.  

VK seems more sheltered to me than Cassie did, and Cassie also has a pretty big independent streak and while bossy and occasionally mean-spirited, showed some leadership qualities I haven’t seen in VK yet. Tho Cassie started out as wide eyed tumbler into the bosspants “lay down the law” miss in her later years so who knows.

I see VK hitting the same kind of wall Caila did.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

I would love to see VK, once she's done being a DCC, move to a big city and just live on her own for at least a year.  I think a lot of the negative qualities we perceive in her are a result of leading a sheltered life in which she's constantly praised for things that, objectively, aren't that good/important.  I doubt she really knows who she is.

I would love to see VK go work on Broadway especially because we all know she turned that down to be a DCC, insert sarcasm. However, I see her path as DCC until she is forcibly removed from the Star going straight to the alter & begging Bravo for a role on RHOD...  

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, TB12 said:

Hold please, Maddie nannies for the Jones family? I knew she was a nanny but the Jones family really? Now it all makes sense...

And SAME thought about VK, she's going to be having Lisa the seamstress redoing her seems as she busts out of her shorts then she'll move to a onesie to cover her ever expanding milkshake gut...

Big big big part of Maddie and Kashara getting promoted to triangle was to prove the good girls who tow the line get rewarded over the whole party girl Holly/Jenna/Erica/Keyra etc mess.

Lexie is there now for major asskissing although I think she’s far better than Amy or Maddie. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
On 8/24/2020 at 8:20 PM, Pennstate94 said:

Poor Kelsey was repeatedly humiliated by Kelli and Judy and still managed to rise above all of it. I think after about the third time they brought up the 50 yards comment I would have walked. Then there was the bacon incident, and constantly getting the “how do we know you’re not an ambassador risk?” question. She and Kyndall and Meagan Flaherty and Kalli Fullerton were treated like garbage, sometimes by the organization and sometimes by the TV editing crew.

I don't get the ambassador risk thing with Kelsey considering she is one of the sexiest cheerleaders they've ever had.  Her answers were pretty bad, but how often do they really get asked about football, the Cowboys roster and coaching staff, politics, or some of the other topics they are asked at interviews? Maybe more than I think, but I'm also confident that soldiers at a USO show or rich old guys at a donors' banquet are going to have other thoughts after one look at her.  

On 8/25/2020 at 8:42 AM, Lindsay Loo Hoo said:

Don't remind me of Kat, i still stand by my statement she is the least attractive DCC ever. (A close second goes to Lisa)

I think Kat is very attractive.  I try not to be too critical of VK and Cassie because they get plenty of it from others, but I think they may my top 2.  

Edit: I just realized people were talking about blonde Kat and not the current Kat.  I still think the old Kat was cute.  

Edited by vivianspoetry
Wrong Kat
  • Love 7
14 hours ago, chabelisaywow said:

She lost me at blackface.

Rachel is so overtanned, I'm surprised anyone could tell she was even wearing blackface.  She's pretty, but it looks almost unnatural.  It's hard to describe.  She looks like a Barbie doll or Instagram filtered, but it's her actual look.  

23 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

I cannot forget her wanting her celeb dinner to be with PAULA DEEN and defending that kind of racist shit. Plus I think she comes off more plastic than Lacey or Sydney. 

I never knew any of this.  How exactly was she a Miss America contestant?

12 minutes ago, vivianspoetry said:

I think such views are relatively common among the pageant community -- especially the girls who are willing to go through all the years of pageants that's typically necessary to make it to the Miss America level.

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, vivianspoetry said:

Rachel is so overtanned, I'm surprised anyone could tell she was even wearing blackface.  She's pretty, but it looks almost unnatural.  It's hard to describe.  She looks like a Barbie doll or Instagram filtered, but it's her actual look.  

She was Ms South Carolina and first runner up to Miss America in 2017

Edited by aimeelou625
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Lexie is there now for major asskissing although I think she’s far better than Amy or Maddie. 

So this harkens back to something I think Smplsimon posted about how Lexie and her mom had positioned themselves well in the eyes of TPTB. What in the world? Lexie is a grown ass woman, why oh why would her mother be lurking around her job? What am I missing? Is this just part of the weird DCC culture or does her mom have some kind of role in the Cowboy universe or link to it professionally?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, vivianspoetry said:

I don't get the ambassador risk thing with Kelsey considering she is one of the sexiest cheerleaders they've ever had.  Her answers were pretty bad, but how often do they really get asked about football, the Cowboys roster and coaching staff, politics, or some of the other topics they are asked at interviews? Maybe more than I think, but I'm also confident that soldiers at a USO show or rich old guys at a donors' banquet are going to have other thoughts after one look at her.  

Kelsey was stunning and yeah, USO tours, photo shoots, just general fan meet and greets she would be a rock star. 

I, too, wonder about how often the booty short wearing, boob shaking dancers are asked about their thoughts on global politics or quizzed on the history of football. I'm assuming most of the "ambassador" stuff is smile, look pretty in next to nothing and don't say anything too embarrassing while you act like untouched sex objects. 

Kelli would be lucky to have a team full of Kelsey's. 

• Love 16
3 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

I would love to see VK, once she's done being a DCC, move to a big city and just live on her own for at least a year.  I think a lot of the negative qualities we perceive in her are a result of leading a sheltered life in which she's constantly praised for things that, objectively, aren't that good/important.  I doubt she really knows who she is.

That's why I think she should've gone away to college somewhere, joined a dance team and then tried out for DCC. She's so smothered by her mother and like you say, has led a sheltered life. Nobody's ever told her the truth in the dance world because she's always been babied (don't even know if that's a world). 

She reminds me of my cousin in that way. His mother was so overbearing, didn't let him do anything unless she was there. Then he went to university and he's his own man now and has so much more confidence in himself.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Mind blown right now because I did not know she was a Nanny for the Jones family. SO much makes sense now. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Love 15
12 hours ago, Lona said:

All of this to say, I feel that the team and TPTB is slated for a very big transition period, and I worry neither group is prepared for it.

I agree, and I think the team just came out of a similar leadership vacuum and was working towards having strong upper vets with the 3rd years. Not any longer.

• Love 7
57 minutes ago, Stfarris said:

I agree, and I think the team just came out of a similar leadership vacuum and was working towards having strong upper vets with the 3rd years. Not any longer.

Yep and TPTB can thank themselves for that. “Chasing ratings,” lol. How about making a good team!

• Love 8
55 minutes ago, Stfarris said:

Well-Judy and Kelli have no one to blame but themselves. This is what you get when you reward mediocrity. Everyone in this new 3rd year class may not be everyone’s favorite (I have had vanilla ice cream more exciting that Caroline and Daphne, and Ashlee just is not my style), but their talent and ambassadorship can’t be denied. But Judy and Kelli would rather continue us believe that Tess, Maddie, and Savannah (hell may as well name em all) are the elite of the elite on this team. It is going to take a small miracle by the hands of Jesus himself to keep DCC relevant. And when they have the team to do it, they highlight Maddie, Victoria, and Daphne. Or whatever other bland trio they choose that day. To stay relevant these women need voices and to be thought leaders. And yet you go through their social media, both personal and dcc, and all you see is ads for hair ties and soul cycle. Ok I will shut the hell up now.

• Love 18
23 minutes ago, lemonbus230 said:

Well-Judy and Kelli have no one to blame but themselves. This is what you get when you reward mediocrity. Everyone in this new 3rd year class may not be everyone’s favorite (I have had vanilla ice cream more exciting that Caroline and Daphne, and Ashlee just is not my style), but their talent and ambassadorship can’t be denied. But Judy and Kelli would rather continue us believe that Tess, Maddie, and Savannah (hell may as well name em all) are the elite of the elite on this team. It is going to take a small miracle by the hands of Jesus himself to keep DCC relevant. And when they have the team to do it, they highlight Maddie, Victoria, and Daphne. Or whatever other bland trio they choose that day. To stay relevant these women need voices and to be thought leaders. And yet you go through their social media, both personal and dcc, and all you see is ads for hair ties and soul cycle. Ok I will shut the hell up now.

Someone finally said what I feel about Caroline.  She's fine.  But she has kind of a stepford look in her eyes.  She's pretty, she dances well, but she just isn't exciting.  To quote a certain person "she just doesn't have the "it" factor"!

And Daphne.  What the what?  An ok dancer, sure, but I am sorry, she is no more attractive than the average girl at the mall. the hair is dreadful.  And clearly she struggles with eating issues.  So maybe that's not a good plan?  

• Love 13
19 minutes ago, Opine said:

Someone finally said what I feel about Caroline.  She's fine.  But she has kind of a stepford look in her eyes.  She's pretty, she dances well, but she just isn't exciting.  To quote a certain person "she just doesn't have the "it" factor"!

And Daphne.  What the what?  An ok dancer, sure, but I am sorry, she is no more attractive than the average girl at the mall. the hair is dreadful.  And clearly she struggles with eating issues.  So maybe that's not a good plan?  

This current group is BORING.  I miss the Melissa W, Megan C, Amy T era.  However, I'm excited to see the rookies....perhaps there are some exciting dancers in that group.  

• Love 10

YAY to Brennan for living her best life with her boyfriend (per Insta, they traveled to Mexico). She looks amazing, so I'm calling BS now if TPTB say "weight" (I'm calling BS to any excuse for cutting Brennan, TBH). Also, on my "vanilla" list (I'm ducking) is Taylor. She seems sweet and it's nice she's a teacher and all, but yawn! No way is she as dynamic a performer as Hannah. She kind of plays it safe to me. 

• Love 16
42 minutes ago, GeekToTheCore said:

YAY to Brennan for living her best life with her boyfriend (per Insta, they traveled to Mexico). She looks amazing, so I'm calling BS now if TPTB say "weight" (I'm calling BS to any excuse for cutting Brennan, TBH). Also, on my "vanilla" list (I'm ducking) is Taylor. She seems sweet and it's nice she's a teacher and all, but yawn! No way is she as dynamic a performer as Hannah. She kind of plays it safe to me. 

I legit keep forgetting who Taylor even is/what she looks like. I generally forget she, Amber, Caroline, and Madeline even exist. 

Madeline is an especially weird choice to me because she looks like a little girl and also looks like a perfect blend of Maddie and Alexis...so much blending 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

Noooo!!!!  I'm totally with you on Tess-Maddie-Savannah as well as Caroline and Ashlee!

I’m there too. Tess has a sick body but that’s it. Maddie y’all know I never did understand the hype. Never would ever let her come back after her first cut. Savannah grew on me and I think her dancing is fine now but besides the hair don’t think she’s this great beauty. Very well spoken and id keep her though. 

Soccer mom Caroline is boring and basic as hell but fits that cookie cutter. She can dance I admit. But so damn boring like watching a vanilla pudding cup. 
Ashlee I soooooo want to adore but I just don’t see the powerhouse. Nothing wrong with her I just think we haven’t had an outstanding black girl in a while so she gets to be Miss Thang. I prefer Brianna if we have to pick a Miss Black Girl Magic but Jada may pull through. 
Daphne - there’s another I do not get. She always looks sickly and tired to me. Like she needs a good sleep and maybe a bolus of fluids. Her ribs also sit wide and stick out so I do not think she looks good in the uniform. Seems like a nice girl just like she’s been through hell with DCC. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, GeekToTheCore said:

I swear Taylor is on the squad because of her friendship with Sam Finglass. She has nothing special in my opinion. She got the benefit of a one day audition and then they cut Hannah who could dance for speaking the truth. Makes no sense 

Edited by Carnival Girl
  • Love 11
48 minutes ago, vanillagum said:

I generally forget she, Amber, Caroline, and Madeline even exist.

I always find it interesting when people say they forget about Amber, because I've always been drawn to her, and she was on show group her rookie year. But it seems to be kinda common on this board. Caroline also seems to be very polarizing, considering that some love her and want her to be point one day (I'm in this group), and others forget about her. Different strokes for different folks I guess. My current faves: Gina, Caroline, Amber, Rachel W, and Kelcey. And I know that several of these girls are controversial over their personalities, social media, political views, etc, but I don't keep up with any of that and am basing my opinions solely on looks and dance. Also BRIDGET and LAUREN! They both retired earlier than I wanted them to... 😞

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, DCCFan2021 said:

I always find it interesting when people say they forget about Amber, because I've always been drawn to her, and she was on show group her rookie year. But it seems to be kinda common on this board. Caroline also seems to be very polarizing, considering that some love her and want her to be point one day (I'm in this group), and others forget about her. Different strokes for different folks I guess. My current faves: Gina, Caroline, Amber, Rachel W, and Kelcey. And I know that several of these girls are controversial over their personalities, social media, political views, etc, but I don't keep up with any of that and am basing my opinions solely on looks and dance. Also BRIDGET and LAUREN! They both retired earlier than I wanted them to... 😞

Replace Rachel with Ashlee & I’m pretty much there with you. Maybe also add Amanda. 

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Carnival Girl said:

She got the benefit of a one day audition and then they cut Hannah who could dance for speaking the truth. Makes no sense 

And didn't Khalyn have to sit out a game for missing practice for a work thing?  And she was a teacher.

8 minutes ago, DCCFan2021 said:

My current faves: Gina, Caroline, Amber, Rachel W, and Kelcey. And I know that several of these girls are controversial over their personalities, social media, political views, etc, but I don't keep up with any of that and am basing my opinions solely on looks and dance. Also BRIDGET and LAUREN! They both retired earlier than I wanted them to

Agree with your faves except Lauren.  She quit her job to practice more, but others who quit for the same reason were given the evil eye by K&J.  Can't pose for calendar but can still post pics on social media wearing a bikini, on and on......

Now Maggie, Megan C, Amy T and Melissa W - they retired too early.

• Love 6