Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

37 minutes ago, TexasLonghorn94 said:

Which TCC is this with Shannan?

Looks like Claire W.

Did anyone else catch Ashlee roll her eyes at Lisa who would not say what her lie was in the game "two truths and a lie" ? 😂

• LOL 10
  • Love 3

As far as who is in the bubble and who isn’t......and KaShara.....I don’t think you can go off of Instragram as being “real time”.  I have known some people who post several days later so people don’t say “oh they are here...and then stalk them”.  For example....one couple was posting about an new episode they were doing in New York....but they were on my coaching call with my coach in Arizona.  Just saying....

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
48 minutes ago, DancingDina13 said:

Hannah? No way. She makes some raunchy faces and is probably too tall

Lol what is a raunchy face? Does she suck on her finger during thunderstruck or something? 

Haha just messing with you. I love Hannah and her sex appeal 😸

• LOL 11
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, go4luca said:

Forgot to say, very nice photo grids!  I do the same thing when showing who's been cut - I shade them rather than use an "X".  I like to be able to still see who they were without fully blocking them.  But everyone has their style and prefs.  It's all good!  😉

Thanks, I did study in Spatial Design and visual design was part of that so the designer in me had to do it haha. And I agree with the shading people away instead putting a X on it. It just looks better for me and I can see who actually were the cuts 😊

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, DutchDccFan2.0 said:

Thanks, I did study in Spatial Design and visual design was part of that so the designer in me had to do it haha. And I agree with the shading people away instead putting a X on it. It just looks better for me and I can see who actually were the cuts 😊

I did the grids with Powerpoint as I don't have the Adobe programs lol

Edited by DutchDccFan2.0
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, dbell1 said:

I’m thrilled Merideath was cut. The memory issues, the mistakes, the wooden posing, the custom uniform adjustments, that girl got chances last year that only Kalinas and Trammels get. They expanded the freaking team to add her, and she brought nothing to the team. If the rumors about her bf’s friendship with a Jones family member being a reason she was added, let’s hope that’s the last influence some rando has on team selection.
If I don't have to hear her vocal fry again, I’m thrilled.

Call me a heartless bitch, I’m good. We like who we like. And as far as getting personally attacked, Brennan would probably like a word about cuts and comments. And so would VK’s fans. 😶

And my poor Christina! 

I had completely forgotten about Meredith's vocal fry. That was dreadful. 

I was thinking about if/when the DCC perform. I pictured them all wearing little Dallas Cowboys face masks and blue latex gloves.  (It really was rather a frightening visual!)

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

Looks like Claire W.

Did anyone else catch Ashlee roll her eyes at Lisa who would not say what her lie was in the game "two truths and a lie" ? 😂

It continues to solidify what we have been told repeatedly that Lisa is NOT liked by anyone other that VK.  I would even speculate she had something to do with Sheridan as they were on MAVS together 

10 hours ago, Kitkatkitty said:

Recently I've noticed Lisa comment on almost all other DCC's posts, including the new TCC. I wonder if she is trying to make more friends this season?

She kisses up to get to be in the group and then uses what she learns to tattle to try and improve her position.  Did same with MAVS.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
16 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Victoria has never stayed alone in a hotel room until the bubble.  I hope she is enjoying it:)  Ashlee ordered pancakes and I hope she enjoyed every bite!!!

Edited by jlc
It was rude. Sorry
  • Love 3

I have been thinking that if Kelli has a special project girl, I think she expects them to really bloom to pay her back for the favoritism. I have always thought that “I’ve got it made attitude & can’t get cut.” Comes back to bite them in the butt.  To me I felt Meredith displays that in the office visit where Kelli tells her & Lilly they made the team. Lilly collapses crying & Meredith just smiles like, I knew I’d get in.  She probably didn’t take any outside classes etc so her fate was sealed.  I don’t think Kelli shows much interests in her pets beyond the first year except VK

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

Looks like Claire W.

all smiley to vk since you have to kiss up to her to stay on the team 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, JayDKay said:

Lol what is a raunchy face? Does she suck on her finger during thunderstruck or something? 

Haha just messing with you. I love Hannah and her sex appeal 😸

I *LOVE* Hannah and her donkey booty. She's probably my favorite vet. 

12 hours ago, Kitkatkitty said:

Recently I've noticed Lisa comment on almost all other DCC's posts, including the new TCC. I wonder if she is trying to make more friends this season?

If I'm going by insiders' intel (and I am), Lisa sounds like a complete shit show to be around. She's someone I'd completely steer clear of whenever possible.

• LOL 4
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, TexasLonghorn94 said:

Saw a Facebook report that the 2nd years from SG last year - Kelcey, Amanda and Victoria made Show Group again. 

I mean was there any question Veruca was going to make SG again? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, TB12 said:

I mean was there any question Veruca was going to make SG again? 

No, I was just reporting what I read

1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

Did they say who else made it 

No they only mentioned those 3 names

2 hours ago, Kitkatkitty said:

In the newest podcast Maddie says she has been in the bubble as long as KaShara has. I wonder if they had just her or all of the 1st group leaders be there when the TCC showed up. 

I was wondering that too

• Love 1
5 hours ago, cherryblossom said:

I have been thinking that if Kelli has a special project girl, I think she expects them to really bloom to pay her back for the favoritism. I have always thought that “I’ve got it made attitude & can’t get cut.” Comes back to bite them in the butt.  To me I felt Meredith displays that in the office visit where Kelli tells her & Lilly they made the team. Lilly collapses crying & Meredith just smiles like, I knew I’d get in.  She probably didn’t take any outside classes etc so her fate was sealed.  I don’t think Kelli shows much interests in her pets beyond the first year except VK

I suspect Kelli’s continuous interest and love for VK stems from self perseveration from TKs wrath.  Sounds like a true friendship!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
54 minutes ago, TexasLonghorn94 said:

Madeline’s vet vlog from yesterday is up. Taylor’s 1 day audition was yesterday and it appears she is the only one that had to do the 1 day format. 

And if Taylor gets cut, I am borrowing some of @ByTor's torches and storming the bubble!!

• Love 11
5 hours ago, TexasLonghorn94 said:

Saw a Facebook report that the 2nd years from SG last year - Kelcey, Amanda and Victoria made Show Group again. 

I saw Jalyn in the latest ‘Boots in the Bubble’, which was after the SG announcements and I could not tell from her total demeanour whether she was back in SG. It is hard to tell.

How can she NOT be in SG?!? This kind of stuff really messes with me, the injustice right in front of my face. Last time I felt like that was when I saw Shawshank Redemption. That last segment with Andy and Red at the beach was the only thing that stood in between me keeping it together, finishing quietly my Coca-Cola light and me grabbing my pitchfork and torch and rioting.

#Justice4Jalyn

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, Lindsay Loo Hoo said:

Lisa has to get ahead somehow, as her looks certainly arent going to help. She looks like a man in drag. (nothing against my drag queensssssss as i love me a good queen, shout out rupauls drag race)

She looks like Kitty Forman with 2 lbs of make-up

• LOL 6

Lisa shouldn't have even made the team to begin with, she is boxy and they've cut women who are far superior to her in the looks department, for a boxy body. There is absolutely nothing attractive about her in my opinion. I would go as far as saying she is my least favorite DCC in years.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
On 8/15/2020 at 12:08 PM, KickBallFall said:

SO many 3rd years! Does anyone remember the last time there were this many left from a rookie class by year 3? 

edited to add: thanks for the awesome visual/chart! I needed that! Lol

That was a strong class of rookies!

I always think of the upcoming fourth year girls being a big class but I guess a bunch of them just retired (Miranda, Alexis, Molly, etc)

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, Sagwa5 said:

I hope 2020 formation would look something like this.

DCC.PNG

Ahhhh Gina as point. Good choice. Now THAT would be fun to watch! And lol at Savannah hanging out in the fifth row. 

Edited by Lona
  • Love 1

Did anyone else hear that there were people hoping Meredith made Show Group?  I haven't seen the post myself nor know where to find it, but I've heard about it several places (but not here).  After people started saying she was cut, those same people who hoped she was in Show Group said they wouldn't believe Meredith was cut unless the squad photo came out without her in it.

Edited by EricaShadows
  • LOL 13
2 hours ago, TexasLonghorn94 said:

Madeline’s vet vlog from yesterday is up. Taylor’s 1 day audition was yesterday and it appears she is the only one that had to do the 1 day format. 

So much for all the girls having full time jobs 🙂

i hope they won’t hold this against Taylor... i really want to see how that works exactly and whether it’s a fair process to everyone involved.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

Did anyone else hear that there were people hoping Meredith made Show Group?  I haven't seen the post myself nor know where to find it, but I've heard about it several places (but not here).  After people started saying she was cut, those same people who hoped she was in Show Group said they wouldn't believe Meredith was cut unless the squad photo came out without her in it.

One of the admins on a FB page is a fan of hers and before it was announced she was cut, she was going off about the negativity towards Meredith.  She hoped that karma would step in and Meredith would get show group.  I think that is where the rumor started.

2 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

Well, we will see who has to leave the bubble today or tomorrow to get back to work.  I think Madeline and Jayln do.  I am not sure about Kelcey and if her boss will allow her two weeks off.  Kristin, Rachel and Cici have been working from the bubble, and there might be others.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

I think the entire "show group" concept is just to create a storyline. All of these women are already accomplished and dynamic performers. You could select 16 (or is it 18) random DCCs and have show group. Some DCCs are for power dancing on camera (Jalyn, Gina, Ashlee) and some are probably better at interacting with veterans (Savannah, Maddie). Show group probably needs different skills depending on the appearance. 

When do we riot for Jalyn? Anyone ever notice that she looks like a DCC version of Emily Blunt?  

• Love 14
34 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

What can I say about people thinking Meredith could make SG?

1. Realists because they know Kelli decides whatever she wants whenever she wants?

2. People needing optometrist services?

• LOL 12
28 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

i hope they won’t hold this against Taylor... i really want to see how that works exactly and whether it’s a fair process to everyone involved.

They have made it very clear many girls are working from the hotel or have made arrangements with their jobs. 

• Love 3

55 minutes ago, Bigorangecatmom said:

I think the entire "show group" concept is just to create a storyline. All of these women are already accomplished and dynamic performers. You could select 16 (or is it 18) random DCCs and have show group. Some DCCs are for power dancing on camera (Jalyn, Gina, Ashlee) and some are probably better at interacting with veterans (Savannah, Maddie). Show group probably needs different skills depending on the appearance. 

When do we riot for Jalyn? Anyone ever notice that she looks like a DCC version of Emily Blunt?  

SG used to make sense when they were performing different types of routines, so yeah it was to be the best technical dancers with experience in different styles. Nowadays they just perform the same basic routines so there’s no point in saying SG is “the best of the best”. SG only has to be good in the dcc style and a good ambassador these days.

47 minutes ago, TexasLonghorn94 said:

They have made it very clear many girls are working from the hotel or have made arrangements with their jobs. 

There are very few girls who have “real” full time jobs, in the sense that at most, they are working FT most of the time but they get special treatment in order to make time for tc, calendar shoot and so on. That’s not exactly how most of our working lives look like.

I’m not really sure of the timelines though? So some vets get to attend only one week of tc? Then Taylor got a “one day audition”? But the rest of the vets have to attend the full thing? That sounds complicated.

Edited by dreamcatcher
  • Love 4

I feel bad for Meredith if she did indeed get cut. I admire her talent, beauty, and bravery. I have a kind of conspiracy theory regarding one possible reason for her cut. I'm not denying that a big part is because she struggled with choreo memory. However, via Insta I noticed that for most of the season Meredith and VK were super close, and even as recent as May VK said, "Love you so much," on one of Meredith's posts. However, VK hasn't written on any of Meredith's recent posts. I'm just thinking maybe they had a falling out, or Lisa replaced Meredith as VK's BFF, and maybe VK told Kelli that Meredith is "toxic." I have no insider info, just speculating. 

• Useful 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, aeroluv327 said:

I have a soft spot for Meredith, I know her (very very casually) and she is super sweet and a hard worker.  She is older than a lot of the girls on the team and has had a lot of experience in other types of dance. DCC/power pom isn't her strongest style so it wouldn't surprise me if she took her cut as a chance to move on.  I don't think she's one that really made DCC her entire life.

We all know this....girls who don't make DCC the end-all be-all do not hold Kelli's favor for long.

• Love 15