Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

8 hours ago, TexasLonghorn94 said:

Has anyone heard about this? Some vets not being in the bubble?

These comments were left under Taylor J’s Instagram post. 

969205CD-366C-481D-BDA4-7F62A2065820.jpeg

I was told today that a few girls aren’t in the bubble due to work commitments. The person said that arrangements have been made for them to try out without entering the bubble. I can not verify if this is true or not 

Edited by Carnival Girl
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

3 PM today show group will be  announced!

I wonder who made show group besides Victoria (because we all know she's GUARANTEED a spot there).  Jalyn better have gotten her spot back on Show Group because there is NOTHING Kelli can say or do that would explain taking Jalyn off show group when she is one of the best, and most technical, dancers on that squad.

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, Carnival Girl said:

I was told today that a few girls aren’t in the bubble due to work commitments. The person said that arrangements have been made for them to try out without entering the bubble. I can not verify if this is true or not 

She’s the only one that’s not I’ve seen

I have my fingers crossed for Tori to make Show Group.  She was on the Texas Tech Pom Squad for 4 years and she is a National Champion.  Also a Mavericks Dancer.   Judy will love the quality of her dance.  

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

I have my fingers crossed for Tori to make Show Group.  She was on the Texas Tech Pom Squad for 4 years and she is a National Champion.  Also a Mavericks Dancer.   Judy will love the quality of her dance.  

Yes for sure !!! 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, EricaShadows said:

I wonder who made show group besides Victoria (because we all know she's GUARANTEED a spot there).  Jalyn better have gotten her spot back on Show Group because there is NOTHING Kelli can say or do that would explain taking Jalyn off show group when she is one of the best, and most technical, dancers on that squad.

Kelli is a coward when it comes to her friendship with TK...  she can’t risk the TK wrath if someone on show group outshines the flawless VK!  Wonder if tears were cried during VK lyrical, and how much mugging and skirt lifting occurred.

• Love 10

10 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

S117580871_386720645632010_1478226722370072944_n.thumb.jpg.45ec1e189217ce5e2e45b0a477734119.jpg117726076_389248835377428_7804717228925138575_n.thumb.jpg.d2a4b08b56e883e4f762105762be831d.jpg

Sheridan posted on her story, pizza night so she is definitely out of the bubble.  We all knew this but this confirms it. 

Edited by 5678Pixie
  • Useful 1

Thought I would share - I found time to watch all the Boots In The Bubble and Vlog's today.  Also, I made a list as I was watching them of the Vets seen in these so far.  4 - Ashlee, Brennan, Taylor J and Meredith do Not appear in any of them Yet!  

Note: we did see Brennan in a pre-bubble video. 

Edited by Kees080
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Kees080 said:

Thought I would share - I found time to watch all the Boots In The Bubble and Vlog's today.  Also, I made a list as I was watching them of the Vets seen in these so far.  4 - Ashlee, Brennan, Taylor J and Meredith do Not appear in any of them Yet!  

Meredith posted ig story of  the flowers that got sent to her in the bubble 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Kees080 said:

I wonder if Brennan is another with a bubble exemption  since there was speculation she got covid just over a month ago and may still be struggling to get back to normal fitness, depending on how bad it was. It can really knock your energy and stamina for quite a while. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

Meredith posted ig story of  the flowers that got sent to her in the bubble 

Maybe these 4 will pop-up in the videos in the coming days?? 😉

• Love 1

Brennan is in this one at around minute 3:

Meredith posted this today which has her little name tag proving she is in the bubble:

IMG_2978.thumb.jpg.2222fe21e9ba936040900557b7195a7c.jpg

Ashlee and Taylor are the only ones that haven't been seen physically in the bubble.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

9 minutes ago, Kees080 said:

Maybe these 4 will pop-up in the videos in the coming days?? 😉

Brennan was in Rachel A's vet vlog

• Love 2

Tori is a lovely dancer — extremely talented. Watching her makes me wonder why Julia was ever accepted into training camp given that their dance styles are such a contrast. People think Julia was cut for her use of the “F” word, but it was largely because she’s a poor dancer.

• Love 8
On 8/10/2020 at 12:57 PM, CailynA said:

maybe @ShellyB can answer this question. Is Taylor J at TC or did she have to work and what work around did Kelli and Judi provide, if any, for girls who absolutely could not get the time off? I ask that because I know other districts around me, not mine thank goodness, aren't allowing teachers to put in for subs for anything other than being sick.

Girls with job commitments were given different options for TC that will play out through TC. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, Kitkatkitty said:

Brennan is in this one at around minute 3:

Meredith posted this today which has her little name tag proving she is in the bubble:

IMG_2978.thumb.jpg.2222fe21e9ba936040900557b7195a7c.jpg

Ashlee and Taylor are the only ones that haven't been seen physically in the bubble.

Really liking Brennans hairlenght here, suits her very well

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Amandared said:

@SmpIsimon have you heard any news on show group yet?

From what I have been told there are 17 on show group with 2 new TCCs and 2 new veterans.

41 candidates currently in the hotel, 1 veteran doing the one day audition. but if i remember correctly there are only a few more days left of training camp right?

I really hope this is an exaggeration, but I was also told there is almost no social distancing or mask wearing and that TPTB had them all leave the hotel for stadium practices and show group auditions

CMT is there filming but waiting to announce season 15 because they could get shut down

• Useful 10
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, superSimone said:

From what I have been told there are 17 on show group with 2 new TCCs and 2 new veterans.

41 candidates currently in the hotel, 1 veteran doing the one day audition. but if i remember correctly there are only a few more days left of training camp right?

I really hope this is an exaggeration, but I was also told there is almost no social distancing or mask wearing and that TPTB had them all leave the hotel for stadium practices and show group auditions

CMT is there filming but waiting to announce season 15 because they could get shut down

Interesting, I’ve heard the exact opposite regarding social distancing and mask wearing. They aren’t hooking up to do kicks or jump splits. And they did show group auditions on the hotel property.

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, superSimone said:

If there were 18 on SG last year and 3 retired, and they took 17 this year, that would mean there were essentially 2 spots open. They took 2 TCC rookie candidates and 2 new vets, so who do we think didn't make it back to SG?

14 minutes ago, dccfan321 said:

Interesting, I’ve heard the exact opposite regarding social distancing and mask wearing. They aren’t hooking up to do kicks or jump splits. And they did show group auditions on the hotel property.

And they took the bus they normally do for game days to the stadium 

27 minutes ago, superSimone said:

Show group audition is done on site where they are staying and they took the bus they normally do to the stadium 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, superSimone said:

So that means 2 vets got cut from show group and 7 total cuts so far.... Amelia and Sheridan are confirmed but who are the other 5? For show group I can maybe see Kelcey and Cianna being cut? Cianna has never been the most powerful dancer and Kelcey looked a little bit soft in that clip from Victoria's vet takeover.  

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, superSimone said:

Only 41 in tc? Not more like 45/46? Were there several cut last night?

1 minute ago, Kitkatkitty said:

So that means 2 vets got cut from show group and 7 total cuts so far.... Amelia and Sheridan are confirmed but who are the other 5? For show group I can maybe see Kelcey and Cianna being cut? Cianna has never been the most powerful dancer and Kelcey looked a little bit soft in that clip from Victoria's vet takeover.  

I can't see Kelcey being cut from SG.  She's too strong a dancer.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, dccdancefan said:

Only 41 in tc? Not more like 45/46? Were there several cut last night?

There has been more cuts then we know abt they aren’t allowed to post they have been cut

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
42 minutes ago, superSimone said:

Do you know which two vets didn’t make it back on sg 

10 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

That is true, I just don't know who else they would cut since they won't touch VK

I have no idea.  We'll have to wait and see.  Me personally, I don't think it would be Kelsey.  But hey, what do I know, lol?

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

And they took the bus they normally do for game days to the stadium 

Show group audition is done on site where they are staying and they took the bus they normally do to the stadium 

But was show group on site? Cause in a vet video, I think it was Rachel's, she said we have just arrived at the location of show group auditions which made me think it was somewhere else.

55 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

Ok finally watched. Can’t help it but I like Kashara and that she owns who she is, no apologies, still country as cornbread but gets shit done. She’s the July one whose teeth didn’t look like chalky white chiclets too.

ok so Gina, Lexie both looks like they e had a LOT of work done. Fillers and botox around the tight cheeks and chin, def lips and teeth. Lexie needs that nose done. I cannot with her. Just grates me so badly and then when she sucks upvtk Judy again VOMIT. She is the biggest ass kisser and it’s done her well.

Gina Needs to stop with the fake lisp at times. Savannah who uses to bug the crap out of me seems the most real of the bunch. Besides her teeth she looks like herself and not tweaked to death. 

Rachel - Theyre trying to make fetch happen but she’s just a meh blender to me. Nothing wrong but nothing outstanding either. 

Show group - how TF Cianna made it to begin with except the hula girl novelty I do not know. Always soft in the middle and mediocre dance wise. I’d replace her if anybody bc we know VK is going no where.

ugh why can’t they all come off as genuine as Brennan or Breanna? 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Jesiklyn said:

But was show group on site? Cause in a vet video, I think it was Rachel's, she said we have just arrived at the location of show group auditions which made me think it was somewhere else.

They did it at the Gaylord which is were they are also staying 

28 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

Maybe someone can't be on SG this year because of work.  I don't care for Cici but let me tell you she is a sexy dancer.  Something about the way she moves slower and sexy.  Hard to explain.  I don't think she is sexy but she dances very sexy if that makes sense.  I am sure it has to do with learning to dance in Hawaii as a child. 

• Love 8