Rachel w 

Amber 

Kelsey 

Victoria 

Amanda 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Bigorangecatmom said:

Cici is my favorite. I will be very disappointed if she is cut from Show Group. And Jalyn needs her spot back. 

PS - Gina for point. 

I agree with you about Cici, she definitely has that "it" factor. She looks like she having a blast when she's dancing and makes it sexy at the same time. She's also very photogenic. Maybe she's not the most technical dancer, but it's SHOW group not competition group and there are a few others who also aren't super strong technically. I always wondered what Kelli looks for?

• Love 7
2 hours ago, dccfan321 said:

Interesting, I’ve heard the exact opposite regarding social distancing and mask wearing. They aren’t hooking up to do kicks or jump splits. And they did show group auditions on the hotel property.

I’ve also heard the wearing of masks and social distancing is only for the filming. Once the cameramen leave its back to doing what they want. We got a glimpse of this when we saw a photo of Judy & Kelli not wearing a mask while they were watching the TCC at beginning of TC. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, superSimone said:

From what I have been told there are 17 on show group with 2 new TCCs and 2 new veterans.

41 candidates currently in the hotel, 1 veteran doing the one day audition. but if i remember correctly there are only a few more days left of training camp right?

I really hope this is an exaggeration, but I was also told there is almost no social distancing or mask wearing and that TPTB had them all leave the hotel for stadium practices and show group auditions

CMT is there filming but waiting to announce season 15 because they could get shut down

I’ve heard the same regarding social distancing and mask wearing. Once the cameramen are not around, there are no protocols followed.  I saw a bus video going to stadium where none of the girls were wearing a mask. Plus there was a photo of K & J not wearing a mask while they were watching the TCC dance. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, kalibean said:

It’s possible someone stepped back, too. Realized balancing show group, work and regular DCC obligations were too much for their schedule.  

Especially when there is no guarantee what show group will get to do/what it will be like compared to other years.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, dccdancefan said:

I agree with you about Cici, she definitely has that "it" factor. She looks like she having a blast when she's dancing and makes it sexy at the same time. She's also very photogenic. Maybe she's not the most technical dancer, but it's SHOW group not competition group and there are a few others who also aren't super strong technically. I always wondered what Kelli looks for?

I think that Cici stands out because of her hair. I can always spot her in the group whereas sometimes I can't tell who is who - it just looks like long blond hair moving around.

She seems like she has a great personality for DCC, and a unique skills. What's not to like? 

• Love 9

Somebody stated that the Vet's who are not in the DCC bubble, have a 1 day audition process, has this happened yet? 

If not, and 2 Vet's were cut from show group, and only 17 spots, could one of them be Ashlee?  I am not saying she is a bad dancer, but since she has not been spotted in the bubble, maybe she either hasn't been able to audition for show group and they are hoping that they will make her #18 when she does.

...This is just a thought!

I really want to know who made show group, who is in what groups and who are the group leaders! (I'm pretty sure we all know who they would have as 1 group leaders- Maddie, Tess, GIna and Lexie).

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, whosadcc said:

Somebody stated that the Vet's who are not in the DCC bubble, have a 1 day audition process, has this happened yet? 

If not, and 2 Vet's were cut from show group, and only 17 spots, could one of them be Ashlee?  I am not saying she is a bad dancer, but since she has not been spotted in the bubble, maybe she either hasn't been able to audition for show group and they are hoping that they will make her #18 when she does.

...This is just a thought!

I really want to know who made show group, who is in what groups and who are the group leaders! (I'm pretty sure we all know who they would have as 1 group leaders- Maddie, Tess, GIna and Lexie).

She’s in the bubble 

B396A0AC-0F65-4C35-8AD5-CDC8ABCA4802.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

She can claim all she wants, but once Cassie made it, then Victoria, we could all see that it certainly WASN'T the best of the best. 

I think we knew that all along 😄

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

I think we knew that all along 😄

Never has been.   I would honestly love to see some of the rookies from last year cut and not just from shoe group and all the incoming TCCs that are left make it.  From studying they really are very strong dancers 🎉🎉

Show group...when are where in Covid ?  But if is a must. (Long drawn out pause of holding my breathe)

ireally am hoping that most of the remaining TCC make the squad and even cut the rookies from last year .  They are bland. /boring and just don’t give a crap. This year the rookie candidates are beautiful , talented and captivating 

• Love 1

I really hate the idea that someone was cut (just call me Kristi Scales lol) so maybe Amber stepped away from SG to focus more on grad school.

As for the 2nd cut, I think Hannah's also in grad school so maybe she stepped down as well.

As for the 2 new vets, I'm thinking Savannah (bc of her tenure) and maybe Brianna. I'm no dancer but I would think with her previous experience cheering for the Titans, (and wasn't she a college coach or UDA judge?), that Brianna would be a very technically skilled dancer. 

Just my 2 cents :-)

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, forumborum said:

Never has been.   I would honestly love to see some of the rookies from last year cut and not just from shoe group and all the incoming TCCs that are left make it.  From studying they really are very strong dancers 🎉🎉

Show group...when are where in Covid ?  But if is a must. (Long drawn out pause of holding my breathe)

ireally am hoping that most of the remaining TCC make the squad and even cut the rookies from last year .  They are bland. /boring and just don’t give a crap. This year the rookie candidates are beautiful , talented and captivating 

Keep Kelsey, Amanda & Kat. The rest can go. Agree, pretty bland rookie class. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

Hope the tryouts for SG were fair.  Whatever that means. Participating in tryouts most of my life and witnessing tryouts for children, it is rare that tryouts are fair.  I’ve seen and heard it all. That’s my 0.02.  

Lol y’all know they were not 😎😎😎

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, DCCFan2021 said:

image.thumb.png.e620454b7f10f04cfbd3d7f10709495a.png

It's not nearly as pretty as what some of y'all have done, but it's functional.

I know I've said it before, but I keep forgetting Tess and Lexie have been here so long lol.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Lona said:

I know I've said it before, but I keep forgetting Tess and Lexie have been here so long lol.

Because they’re both forgettable. Average dancers who really shouldn’t be on show group. I mean they’re pretty and have improved but they’re both just middle of the road to me. I also don’t see them as leaders either for some reason. 

Also, how good does Jalyn’s hair look? I wish mine was that glossy! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
7 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

She must of been cut on Thursday cause she posted a picture on her ig story in her hotel room 

This place is gonna go nuts once everyone wakes up and sees the news. 😆

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, cgloss said:

PLEASE let this be true. She was so weak. 

It would be in keeping with Kelli’s MO. Crushes on a super weak dancer for a year, then tires of her the next. 

Edited by Holly85
13 minutes ago, Holly85 said:
1 hour ago, Crazy4realityTV said:

According to my sources, 

Meredith has been cut 

Right the girl crush got broken up with 

YES. A kind hearted, classically trained dancer pursued a dream, learned new skills and fought hard. Yet she was attacked, personally by those that do not even know her. I hope all the haters can find a new victim to pursue in the future.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, El Burro said:

YES. A kind hearted, classically trained dancer pursued a dream, learned new skills and fought hard. Yet she was attacked, personally by those that do not even know her. I hope all the haters can find a new victim to pursue in the future.

Ok I’m not the only one so please address everyone not just me 

• Love 19
2 hours ago, El Burro said:

Well said!  It is one thing to discuss perceived flaws; likes and dislikes.  It is quite another to be deliberately hurtful.

• Love 4