Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

24 minutes ago, itsweird said:

because nobody EVER dare tell Jerry Jones no... stadium airflow or not is it really worth risking your life? so how many people does it hold times the number of people each individual person comes in contact with, good luck with that... how about use the stadium for good, perhaps a giant food drive for all the people waiting in line at food pantries... 

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, Jennv said:

Maybe he is in the early stages of dementia. I saw on the news a couple weeks ago that the Cowboys  were refunding all season tickets, or exchanging them for the 2021 season

They are giving them the option  to buy single game tickets !! 

16 hours ago, Stee said:

The “Bubble” they keep talking about doesn’t really make any sense. I would understand if they all quarantined for 14 days in the hotel before starting Training Camp and then lived in the so-called Bubble. But as someone mentioned above, Veterans joined one week after TCC and no one seemed to quarantine prior to entering. There seems to be tons of mixing between the 50 girls living in the bubble, plus Kelli, Judy, Kashara and (I am assuming) a small film crew. I’m sure they were tested before coming to training camp, but nothing is truly failsafe. 

I’m curious how they will explain this on the TV show. In terms of safety, it seems like the Bubble is more for show than actually for effectiveness. 

.. but as a MTT Superfan, I’m thrilled to see how this all plays out on tv. I need my show to return!!!  It would normally be premiering around this time!

It really doesn’t make sense.

Social distancing is to keep people apart to not spread the virus. 
A bubble is a group of persons who are together and who are social distancing others (who are not in that group).

Nucleous families normally are together in a bubble, and for them to social distance inside the bubble does not make sense and is absurd to try (so many ways it could go wrong).
Seems the DCC-TCC is a very strange and warped way of mixing social distancing and the concept of a bubble.

However, as long as Kelli is happy showing that the DCC management is doing ‘something’ I am happy because it means that we will have the show, which I need so bad.

I saw some moving images of Amanda so I got a partial fix but I need to see more!

I also hope that Jalyn is allowed to join Showgroup again.

#TeamJalyn #TeamAmanda #TeamKat #TeamErin #TeamAlanna #TeamCici #TeamKelcey #TeamKirsten #TeamCaroline #TeamSavannah 

#TeamJada #TeamClaireW #TeamArmani #TeamShannan #TeamJessica #TeamDarian #TeamDani #And-I-havent-seen-them-dance-yet

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Carnival Girl said:

Let’s all travel to Texas during a pandemic to watch a team play. He is an idiot.  I love my Giants but I’ll be watching from my living room. 

Jerry Jones doesn't have the final say.  So we will see what happens.  

It remains to be seen if local and state authorities will go along with Jones’ plan to play all Cowboys home games with fans during a pandemic. That’s obviously a big factor here

• Love 8
20 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

On the podcast, Madeline said they have designated squares to dance in for social distancing.  First thing I think of, VK falling out of a turn and out of her square🤣

Not uncommon at all to see her dancing into others' "spaces" 😂

48 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

Yeah, whether or not anyone agrees with COVID policies, in the end it's not up to him.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, 5678Pixie said:

It remains to be seen if local and state authorities will go along with Jones’ plan to play all Cowboys home games with fans during a pandemic. That’s obviously a big factor here

You said this well 🙂 thank you 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, italladdsup said:

Hi! I have followed this forum for the past 3 years during training camp.   I'm not sure if this is real exciting, but I was staying at the "bubble" aka. the Gaylord Texan Hotel on Sunday and they were filming DCCMTT in the Vineyard Tower part of the hotel for season 15.   I took pics from the sidewalk, but it was noon and all you can pretty much see is glass and bright lights for the cameras.  

Sure enough!   The same carpet.  

image.png.35b0502f9033dec8a4a0e643736a4fa4.png

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, mizzhyer said:

Jada and Darian are my absolute faves!  After them, I would love to see any of these: Elli, Dani, Claire W, Sydney, Kelly, or Armani.

I look mainly to looks right now as I haven't seen enough dancing to see which ones are my fave but lookwise Claire W is my fave, she seems to have the full package. Dani looks quite girl next door to me. Shannan and Jessica have a mature look on them so therefor also in my wishlish 😊

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

SG auditions already!! Now this I'm excited for! Hope Jalyn get's her redemption!

9 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

oooh I hope she isn't wearing those pants for her actual solo.... also you can totally hear Kelly introducing Cassie at the end so she for sure hasn't been cut yet.

HAHA~ I hope so too! But she's still wearing her socks. Guessing she's probably still warming up and practicing like the caption says and will change when it's her turn. I really like her top.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Kitkatkitty said:

Judy had replied on some instagram comments saying that the girls and staff are all tested multiple times a week and had to test negative twice to come into the bubble. So I also am not sure why they are social distancing and wearing masks if they are all confirmed negative. To be honest I think they are doing those safety measures for the show, and Amelia's post that was taken down pretty much confirms that they are not social distancing and wearing masks when the camera is off. 

I have heard when the camera is rolling they wear masks, social distance and follow strict guidelines, but when the cameras stop they are doing what they want. 

• Useful 6

I was just thinking that I hope this year that the way that TPTB announce the team this year is like when they normally would call candidates like they have been chosen to go into Finals, TC, since they weren't able to do it this year at Semi's, etc.  That would create so much suspense for the show in my opinion! 😜

• Love 3

Thought .....NO FANS....what is the purpose of DCC ? Even appearances they will be required to social distance so no creepy men crawling on them , masks  so may not even know who is who ...educate me on the point of training camp ?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, forumborum said:

Thought .....NO FANS....what is the purpose of DCC ? Even appearances they will be required to social distance so no creepy men crawling on them , masks  so may not even know who is who ...educate me on the point of training camp ?

Maybe they'll be up on the touchdown decks like they use to do when AT&T Stadium first opened.  Maybe they'll show them on the jumbotron to entertain the players, coaches and waterboys.  Sounds crazy, but evidently they plan on forging ahead with it.  I understand Rhythm and Blue is getting ready too.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Weeklydcc said:

Maybe they'll be up on the touchdown decks like they use to do when AT&T Stadium first opened.  Maybe they'll show them on the jumbotron to entertain the players, coaches and waterboys.  Sounds crazy, but evidently they plan on forging ahead with it.  I understand Rhythm and Blue is getting ready too.

The kids hip hop crew called the officials as well getting ready 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Demand for COVID testing in Dallas is down 40%, so something must be going right in the area. Also, as far as I know, teams have planned on filling stadiums at 50% capacity for a while. 

Edited by Fwcowboysfan
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Test results had gotten so slow on dallas (my besties took 11 days) that most people I know with symptoms just quarantine at home, assume they have it and call it a day. I suspect that might be contributing to the drop, tho would love if things have actually gotten better. 

The DCC generate a lot of revenue for the team through sponsorships, calendar shoots and appearances, plus the show...and I suspect they’ll likely have some sort of presence even without fans at games. While they wouldn’t exist if not for football games, that’s not where they pull in the cash.  They’re building a team now so the show goes on, and fingers crossed they can do appearances in the spring. That’s my two cents, anyway! 

• Love 10

Interesting it seems Taylor isnt in the bubble from this photo on her insta and her stories the day before. But she has commented under it sayin she hasn't retired, so is maybe exempt from TC?

Screenshot_20200813-214842_Instagram.jpg

Edited by Jesiklyn
Typo - should have said hadn't not had
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, forumborum said:

When the NFL games will take place they can still perform and etc for TV viewers

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Jesiklyn said:

Interesting it seems Taylor isnt in the bubble from this photo on her insta and her stories the day before. But she has commented under it sayin she has retired, so is maybe exempt from TC?

She hasn't retired. You mixed her up with Taylor P who retired

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Jesiklyn said:

Interesting it seems Taylor isnt in the bubble from this photo on her insta and her stories the day before. But she has commented under it sayin she has retired, so is maybe exempt from TC?

Taylor J comments later in the comment thread that she isn't retiring yet when someone asked her about "Taylor" retiring. 🙂 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Maven said:

Rachel A. looks so different after having a nose job. She doesn't even look like herself.

Wait did she have a nose job? Is that now part of the makeovers bc it seems like several have had nose jobs and that makes me sad bc they're so beautiful pre rhinoplasty... 

• Love 5

As far as why twice a week or more frequent testing is done such as the Colts players & staff stop at a trailer everyday for health assessment & then COVID testing 3 times a week.  A COVID test is only a snapshot of what is happening at that moment. I had to go in on a Thursday for a COVID test prior to my urgent surgery on Monday.  That staff is depending on me behaving myself & not having the test convert from negative to positive by the time I had surgery. Why the bubble?  It is the only way you can control  who they are exposed to in situations like bars, parties etc is to control where they are going.  A healthcare facility can be very cautious with cleanliness but you are depending on what people are doing in their off times to keep patients, nursing home residents safe.  Ok that’s my piece for today.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
14 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

Feeling bummed we didn’t get any clips of people’s solos during show group yesterday. 

But then we could see and confirm the truly talented dancers.  

• LOL 12
  • Love 4

In today's of episode of Boots in the bubble, KaShara is joined by Kat, Kelcey, Caroline and Lily to talk #DCCTC20 day 9!!

https://www.dallascowboys.com/video/boots-in-the-bubble-from-0-to-100

It is really a treat to get to see Kat, Kelcey, Caroline, Lily and also to see KaShara vibing with the girls.

Kat and KaShara together should get their own show!

1819562766_Screenshot2020-08-13at15_56_27.thumb.png.43e0004ee2ed07ebbecfb74b195cbdf9.png

Apparently Kat hears 'I will always love you' by Dolly/Whitney when she performs! LOL!

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, TUOwl84 said:

Feeling bummed we didn’t get any clips of people’s solos during show group yesterday. 

I was bummed I felt like her vet vlog was incomplete !! Most of the ladies did an end of the night video 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, TexasLonghorn94 said:

Has anyone heard about this? Some vets not being in the bubble?

These comments were left under Taylor J’s Instagram post. 

969205CD-366C-481D-BDA4-7F62A2065820.jpeg

No I haven’t !!! Tess Taylor and ashlee are the only ones I haven’t seen in the vlogs 

Edited by Holly85
Added something
20 minutes ago, faxtar221 said:

What rookies (if any) does everyone see making show group? Also what new vets do we see making it who haven't made it before?

Don't know if it's just me but when they upped show group from 16 to 18 girls it really just feels like the half of the squad that K&J like best rather then the best technical dancers on the squad. Also even if they take 18 again there is only 3 open spots this year so they might all go to rookies. In my opinion the most likely vet additions are Alanna, Jalyn, Erin, and Chandi. The rookies that I think might have what it takes are Claire W, Elli, Armani, and Jada, though I haven't seen enough of the rookies dance to have true impressions of their abilities.

I'd love Jalyn to get her spot back but I can also see them completely ignoring her.

Edited by Kitkatkitty
  • Love 10
30 minutes ago, faxtar221 said:

What rookies (if any) does everyone see making show group? Also what new vets do we see making it who haven't made it before?

From the videos I've seen on their pages, Jada, Claire W., Darian (she's fierce like Ashlee) and Kelly would be my rookie choices at this time.  New vets to SG I could see Briana, Alanna, Jalyn (she should have never been taken off!!), Chandi and Erin possibly making it.  Just my humble opinion 🙂 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, TexasLonghorn94 said:

Has anyone heard about this? Some vets not being in the bubble?

These comments were left under Taylor J’s Instagram post. 

969205CD-366C-481D-BDA4-7F62A2065820.jpeg

I hadn't seen this anywhere else but I hope it's true bc I'm sure there are girls who can't get out of their job, and Taylor J would be one of them I'm sure since this is the first week of school for her and she can't teach from the hotel at the same time she's supposed to be in class on zoom or whatever with her students. I would hate to see a girl penalized over having a full time job that they're supposed to have and not make the team

23 minutes ago, mizzhyer said:

From the videos I've seen on their pages, Jada, Claire W., Darian (she's fierce like Ashlee) and Kelly would be my rookie choices at this time.  New vets to SG I could see Briana, Alanna, Jalyn (she should have never been taken off!!), Chandi and Erin possibly making it.  Just my humble opinion 🙂 

I'd love to see Briana on SG but I wonder if she can do it with her job, she is one of the older girls who has a full time career job. I'd love Alanna and Erin to make it and for Jalyn to make it back

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Kitkatkitty said:

Don't know if it's just me but when they upped show group from 16 to 18 girls it really just feels like the half of the squad that K&J like best rather then the best technical dancers on the squad. Also even if they take 18 again there is only 3 open spots this year so they might all go to rookies. In my opinion the most likely vet additions are Alanna, Jalyn, Erin, and Chandi. The rookies that I think might have what it takes are Claire W, Elli, Armani, and Jada, though I haven't seen enough of the rookies dance to have true impressions of their abilities.

I'd love Jalyn to get her spot back but I can also see them completely ignoring her.

Which of the vets that retired were on Show Group this past year?