Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

26 minutes ago, lemonbus230 said:

Not in this years TC. They have been in 5 groups.

Makes sense - I think Erin said something about 4 or 5 rooms on the podcast cause she couldn't remember how many:)

Edited by scorpio1031
  • Love 2
39 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

Omg!!!! 😲

46 minutes ago, SamShmam said:

I'm not disagreeing, I think it's unsafe too, but unsafe men at football parties for young women comes in all kinds of packages. Big football players and small married billionaires who own football players.

image.png.99078e2dc507ae283dfcbb0494cc8758.png

Ummmmm, YUCK!

• LOL 4
3 minutes ago, StarWarner said:

Is that Abbey Bear sitting on Daphne's bed?🤧

Screenshot_20200818-160846.png

Yep, Abbey Bear is on her bed. Daphne seems like a lovely gal but wow, did her vlog seem soooooooooooo rehearsed & uninteresting... 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, RedDelicious said:

I suppose that it is, but I get why the rule is in place.  The organization has every right to cover their bases.  I'm not thinking of a player and a cheerleader as a consenting man and a woman, seeing each other privately in their own homes.  I'm thinking of bars, clubs and parties where bad things have happened.  Look at that party in Beverly Hills two weeks ago.  Someone was killed.  I don't feel a young woman representing the DCC should be at a party like that, considering the optics and risk involved.  The rule is for their protection.  Google NFL shooting.  Money, power and ego are a very dangerous combination.  I certainly wouldn't ever put myself in one of those situations regardless of how exciting dating a rich, powerful player might be.  I value myself and my safety over the image of it all.

What I'm trying to say is, where I live organisations do not have the right to do that at all, and have not had those rights since the late 80s. They would have to apply the same rules regardless of gender, job, role, whatever. But on with the gossip.

Has anyone heard more on the showgroup selections?

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Jesiklyn said:

So who's the player then.

I think it also depends if they are fraternizing with, a face of the team like Zeke which is who Holly was rumored to be hooking up with or a lesser known but solid player which was Paige and Heath, and possibly Chantel and Dan (not sure on their exact timeline). If they are a major face of the team there is a much higher risk factor around the perception and look for the organisation.

Yes, yes.  This is why I said it the way I said it...be a Paige (kept it quiet, low key player, not very well known on social media or on sight around DFW.)  Jenna made a bad choice too, because Dak is EXTREMELY high profile, but at least he's relationship material and has a good personal public reputation.

Zeke, on the other hand?  Lord, Holly...you're out there underage with one of the best known Cowboys players, a top rated back in the NFL, a dude who looks like an Ewok and shows his abs off every chance he can and has since college, and also parties like Caligula with a frequent flyer pass on TMZ.  (Thank you so much for that reference upthread!)  Not exactly a low profile choice.  

Maybe in Paige's case, maybe in Kat's case, I have no idea...TPTB were alerted and there was enough there to not enforce the rules.  Certainly Danielle didn't seem to be punished for not tattling in the way that Jenna was.  But Jenna/Holly combined stupid choices with rule breaking.  What does baffle me a bit is that Jenna and Holly are much stronger dancers than Paige and Danielle, which tells me that TPTB put a lot more stake into the whole package of dancer/ambassador/attitude than we might give them credit for.  How many strikes must they have gone through before Kelli finally lost her shit?

Still think any of this should be handled like a standard workplace romance, with full disclosures and minding one's own business as long as a low profile is kept.  That protects both the players and the cheerleaders AND the organization.  And that said...wasn't much fluff about Jinelle and Katy, and they met on the job too.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

My sister and I feel that the reason they haven't chosen group leaders yet is because they are relying on the boot buddy system rather than a group system. We could be wrong, just a feeling.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

My thought regarding GL's - usually K&J observe the girls during the off season and the stronger prospects become more apparent.  However, no off season, haven't seen the girls in months - kind of have to start from scratch with some of this.  It's not a normal TC, so I would expect there are things they are doing differently from what we have seen in the past.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, lemonbus230 said:

It will be very interesting to see what Kelli and Judys next move will be because if they try to cut any other veteran, before Kat, there will be several girls that have threatened to quit. Kat is not the team/locker room favorite that she portrays. 

Sounds like the mass exodus that was threatened if Victoria returned for another year...

• LOL 10
  • Love 6

Holy freaking boots Batman! I go back to work and the tea hits the fan!

Nope I don't doubt the Kat story at all and I'd bet she's not the only one, this happens all the time. I'd bet the biggest problem she's not getting in trouble for it and someone else is, all speculation btw I just wouldn't be at all surprised if this was part of it.

As for not tattling no Danielle didn't get in trouble that we know but that was different. Jenna didn't get in trouble for not tattling that Holly was banging a player (and as I recall she was too so whatever) her problem was she accompanied her underage teammate into an over 21 establishment then saw said teammate '"popping bottles" which was the exact phase used on this board by the person who shared the info. And I still say that fact alone, accompanying a minor into an over 21 establishment should have seen her get released.

and please oh please @lemonbus230 please tell us who was cut and when and even why if you know, we're gossip whores around here, ok maybe that's just me 😉 lol

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, kalibean said:

Yes, yes.  This is why I said it the way I said it...be a Paige (kept it quiet, low key player, not very well known on social media or on sight around DFW.)  Jenna made a bad choice too, because Dak is EXTREMELY high profile, but at least he's relationship material and has a good personal public reputation.

Zeke, on the other hand?  Lord, Holly...you're out there underage with one of the best known Cowboys players, a top rated back in the NFL, a dude who looks like an Ewok and shows his abs off every chance he can and has since college, and also parties like Caligula with a frequent flyer pass on TMZ.  (Thank you so much for that reference upthread!)  Not exactly a low profile choice.  

Maybe in Paige's case, maybe in Kat's case, I have no idea...TPTB were alerted and there was enough there to not enforce the rules.  Certainly Danielle didn't seem to be punished for not tattling in the way that Jenna was.  But Jenna/Holly combined stupid choices with rule breaking.  What does baffle me a bit is that Jenna and Holly are much stronger dancers than Paige and Danielle, which tells me that TPTB put a lot more stake into the whole package of dancer/ambassador/attitude than we might give them credit for.  How many strikes must they have gone through before Kelli finally lost her shit?

Still think any of this should be handled like a standard workplace romance, with full disclosures and minding one's own business as long as a low profile is kept.  That protects both the players and the cheerleaders AND the organization.  And that said...wasn't much fluff about Jinelle and Katy, and they met on the job too.  

I think that's the key - keep it low key and quiet. And no offence to Kat but she isnt a low key girl, you just have to look at her insta to know that, she seems to want to be known and recognized. While Paige was more low key and kept a lot private, like Brennan and lots of the other girls who love to be DDC but dont come across fame hungry

Edited by Jesiklyn
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Jesiklyn said:

I think that's the key - keep it low key and quiet. And no offence to Kat but she isnt a low key girl, you just have to look at her insta to know that, she seems to want to be known and recognized. While Paige was more low key and kept a lot private, like Brennan and lots of the other girls who love to be DDC but dont come across fame hungry

This. If someone waltzed on here and said that Brennan was playing hide the salami (last Grumpy Old Men reference, promise) with a player, I'd laugh them out of my sight. Or Chandi. Or any other current or former DCC who very clearly operates with a professional, genuine intention.

But Kat is thirsty and she was cut from the honeybees for the same damn thing. Which on its own probably wouldn't even make me inclined to believe it either, but this fact coupled with her personae (which, BTW isn't entirely unlike Jenna or Holly P-WHO WERE WHAT? BANGING PLAYERS), makes me see the probability here. 

I stuck up for Kat, so I'm not anti-Kat, but I'm not going to pretend this can't POSSIBLY be happening either. 🙄

Again, DON'T CARE if Kat is running a train with the whole team after every game (which I'm sure she's not, some of those guys have GOT to be hair pullers, and that could get awkward), but the double standard is what's dirty, and it needs to be brought to light. Change the rules or apply them to everyone, ladies, we see you.

• LOL 14
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

What is this "work" thing of which you speak?? 😂

I don't know but people seem to want their kids out of the house and back in school lol

1 hour ago, SamShmam said:

This. If someone waltzed on here and said that Brennan was playing hide the salami (last Grumpy Old Men reference, promise) with a player, I'd laugh them out of my sight. Or Chandi. Or any other current or former DCC who very clearly operates with a professional, genuine intention.

oh no the Grumpy Old Men references are totally welcome, this one is one of my fave scenes btw, has me rolling every time, especially the outtakes

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I don’t know how to post a screenshot from Instagram but if you go to Kat’s vet vlog someone asked Kat if it was true that she had slept with players.  Also long term lurker and waiting for my account to be fully registered

I think its interesting how they have decided to feature their vets, through the podcast and the vlog all vets have been featured EXCEPT Amber, Hannah, Lisa, Brennan, Taylor, and Meredith. Taylor obviously is not in the bubble and Meredith was cut so they are excused. But Chandi has just been featured on the podcast for a second time and all of the girls that did vlogs have done the podcast except for Victoria. So whats the reasoning for leaving out Amber, Hannah, Lisa, and Brennan when camp is pretty much over? 

Also KaShara confirmed no group leader announcements yet, so I'm all in on trusting Lemonbus230 on the Kat thing.

Edited by Kitkatkitty
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
13 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Brennan did do the "welcome to TC" video, though.

It was great, but I would love more Brennan. I think her vet vlog would have been way more interesting and fun than Daphne's. 

• Love 12
Just now, Kitkatkitty said:

Oh I forgot about those! Amber did one as well but still no Hannah or Lisa. Is TC over? Maybe they'll do the last day

Someone posted midnight tonight it is over, but who knows?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Kitkatkitty said:

Ok here's a horrifying thought I just had... they haven't announced group leaders because they are creating a storyline in which Victoria proves she's a great leader and earns it over training camp 😰

😱

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Hannah mentioned in the Daphne vlog that she was studying for 2 finals, so I would think that keeps her well occupied.  I know she is in a graduate program.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Giving VK a GL position as a young second year is setting her up to fail, and I don’t think Kelli wants that. Show group is one thing, and at least there she’s a showy, leggy, tall blonde. Plus she’s got a high media profile, which is how I think Kelli justifies to herself that VK belongs there.

Being a GL 1 or 2 takes a maturity and leadership level that many people VK’s age wouldn’t have, much less VK herself.  She’s already on SG, so I would assume Kelli will let her enjoy her second year, 2GL year three, and a regular GL years 4 and 5. 

• Love 6

Did anyone see today’s boots in the bubble? I kept rewinding to hear what happened with Tess around the 12:20 to mark. She walked away from the camera on sounded and frustrated/annoyed with someone else in the background. Just seemed a little odd. After all of that Kashera said don’t worry we will be able to edit that out later. Oops maybe not. This was on YouTube.

4 minutes ago, SmokeyG said:

Did anyone see today’s boots in the bubble? I kept rewinding to hear what happened with Tess around the 12:20 to mark. She walked away from the camera on sounded and frustrated/annoyed with someone else in the background. Just seemed a little odd. After all of that Kashera said don’t worry we will be able to edit that out later. Oops maybe not. This was on YouTube.

1 minute ago, Carnival Girl said:

I may need to watch it now 

I've made myself deaf through the sheer volume of my own talking voice, so I couldn't really make out what was said, but it was odd. 

Can one of you young whipper snappers transcribe that interchange for us? 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, SamShmam said:

I've made myself deaf through the sheer volume of my own talking voice, so I couldn't really make out what was said, but it was odd. 

Can one of you young whipper snappers transcribe that interchange for us? 

They kept talking about getting food and to me it sounded Tess' just got delivered and they forgot to cut it oops

• LOL 2
9 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

They kept talking about getting food and to me it sounded Tess' just got delivered and they forgot to cut it oops

Now that you said that I can totally hear it. Thank you, I was hoping for something a little more exciting.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Bigorangecatmom said:

I agree, this seems like a very DCC storyline. However, I think that Savannah has earned a spot in Show Group, not for dancing but because she is skilled at working with veterans. She would be great at a USO tour. Keep in mind, I think that show group is just another storyline. Everyone on the team is talented. Send the power dancers to TV appearances, and the more fan friendly DCCs to military events. 

I don’t know anything about Savannah’s education or work plans, but I hope that her future plans include working with people in some capacity.  She seems so genuine and so present when I’ve seen her interact with the public.  She seems like she’d be a wonderful teacher, nurse, social worker or something like that.  I’ve been fooled before, but she does seem like a truly lovely person.  

• Love 20
55 minutes ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

If the Kat rumors are true, how pissed do the ladies have to be for them to threaten to walk out and not over VK's two years of terror?

I think that would depend on what locker room favorite vet were to be cut instead of her, and I don't dare speculate in part bc I don't want to tempt fate for my faves.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

Wellll don’t think ANYONE wants to see Lisa and they know that.  She is a definite sore spot with the team and a majority of us on here .  She earned her short thick square spot by sucking up to TPTB  and VK.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Christineelgene said:

Hannah mentioned in the Daphne vlog that she was studying for 2 finals, so I would think that keeps her well occupied.  I know she is in a graduate program.

I was going to say the same thing in regards to Hannah.

My prediction for the 5 groups

Group leaders: Maddie, Tess, Lexie, Gina, Rachel A

Second leaders: Savannah, Caroline, Ashlee, Amber, Rachel W

Or I could see them putting Caroline as a leader instead of Rachel A

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

I hope tonight is a very dramatic team announcement. The last few years it’s been very lackluster. 

Very dramatic as in Kat cut for candoodling with the boys then big yaya your a team now or for full drama new position of Squad Leader to VK with all GLs reporting to her. 😱😱

Or thanks for coming to training camp but on reflection we have decided there will be no team this year - delivered by Charlotte.

Fyi I dont really want any of these to happen but just trying to think up the biggest dramatic things that could happen right before team annoucement.

• LOL 5