Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

11 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

I agree with not pointing fingers until everything is known yet, but I doubt either Hannah or Brennan would have spent all week in the bubble if they were going to decide to leave for personal reasons. 

Good point actually!

My guess is that Brennan isn't fully recovered from her illness yet and therefor couldnt keep up. With Hannah it is gonna be interesting. Maybe she lost her spark? I mean didnt she tried out 2 times before actually making trainingcamp

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, Jesiklyn said:

Meredith and lily I can understand as though lily was lovely she didnt really have the look.

Brennan I can even kinda get, maybe she was struggling after her illness and just couldn't keep up?

But Hannah, what the hell did she do? She always seemed so solid and such a potential star. It makes me wonder if something else was going on that we dont know about?

I am shocked. Not as much with Lily (I'm sad about that) or Meredith (since we knew that one earlier). 

Having had the Covid 19 virus myself, I am still dealing with extreme fatigue 2 months later and have zip, zero, nada stamina, so I would imagine if Brennan was cut, that would be the main reason why. I am still very saddened by this one. I wish they could keep her on in some capacity. Her sweet and mature demeanor would be an asset to them all.

With Hannah, I am very shocked. Unless she had weight gain (can't remember if I saw any photos of her recently) or she "cut" herself as she felt she needed more time to spend on her graduate work, I cannot imagine why. She is a very talented dancer and seems to get along well with everyone.

Bridget was really upset in her quickly deleted post, perhaps one of TPTB was extremely rude/out of line  during the final office visit?

Thank you, @Bennie for supplying us with the info. 

• Love 22
2 hours ago, Bennie said:

The girls are devastated to lose 4 vets: Meredith, Lily, Brennan, and Hannah.  😢

not even reading any further yet, I'm not surprise about Meredith, sad for Lily and Hannah, absolutely pissed off plaid and purple about Brennan! Kelli this has to be the shadiest thing you have ever done. At this point I'm done! I will follow here but I refuse to watch anymore I'll get summaries from anyone who does. I'm going home today and deleting the show from my DVR.

• Love 16
Just now, GeekToTheCore said:

Bridget called the cuts "grossly disrespectful" and an "unwarranted dismissal," so I personally highly doubt that Brennan and Hannah both decided to leave on their own. They were mercilessly cut. No way can I overlook the fact that the four cut vets were all in the same group (with certain other people).

You can just say Victoria and Lisa, it is already known how the forum feels about them 😂

• LOL 9
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, topicanti said:

I’m out, too. I can name many, many vets before Hannah that should have been cut for a dance, weight, or ambassador-related reason. There’s simply no excuse. If they sacrificed Hannah for drama or because of something another vet did/wanted, which is the only logical explanation in my mind, then they can kiss my viewership goodbye. 

Exactly. If Kat who acts like she's got brain damage, Lisa who has a track record of being wildly unpopular because she's a sneaky rat, and Victoria whose shitty track record we've seen can stay, but TPTB are drawing the line at BRENNAN? HANNAH??? Lilly?? Please. Fucking PLEASE don't ask me to do a frontal lobotomy this morning and pretend that the Vic in Victoria means Victim, because I don't have it in me today for that bullshit.

ETA: Topicanti, I wasn't directing that last bit at you, I was just being generally apoplectic. Sorry if it sounded like I was coming at you.

Edited by SamShmam
  • Love 23
1 hour ago, parrotfeathers said:

ByTor is going to be the maddest ever!

I know, she is going to be so very upset. Come to think of it, I am very upset as well. 

My curiosity is still with Bridget's post. I think her post hinted at more than just a reasonable cut being made. Someone doing the cutting must have been truly out of line or she is referring to the disloyalty with the possible Kat situation, or VK/TK involvement. 

• Love 23
2 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

The girls were blindsided and all for ratings.  I don't know how these people sleep at night.

Not surprised. Kelli thinks this is Bravo and is probably hoping her and Victoria can star in Real Housewives of Dallas one day. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 5

My mouth is hanging open right now  Hannah??!! CUT?? Someone please tell me this is a joke! Along with Bridget, Hannah was my  favorite DCC 😢 I know people didn't worship at her alter the way they do for Maddie or Victoria, but that girl is insanely talented! I don't get this at all. Heartbroken. Bridget's tweets make so much sense now. I didn't see Brennan coming either. 

• Love 20
9 minutes ago, SamShmam said:

Exactly. If Kat who acts like she's got brain damage, Lisa who has a track record of being wildly unpopular because she's a sneaky rat, and Victoria whose shitty track record we've seen can stay, but TPTB are drawing the line at BRENNAN? HANNAH??? Lilly?? Please. Fucking PLEASE don't ask me to do a frontal lobotomy this morning and pretend that the Vic in Victoria means Victim, because I don't have it in me today for that bullshit.

ETA: Topicanti, I wasn't directing that last bit at you, I was just being generally apoplectic. Sorry if it sounded like I was coming at you.

Not at all! I’m similarly outraged. The team will never come back from the ignominy of this decision. 

• Love 6

Right, They're cutting the mature inspiring women for caddy little spoiled brats such as VK and Lisa?...As long as Vk and lisa are on this team i will not be supporting this show. I feel bad for the vets at this point who have to put up with the group of drama queens. 

• Love 18
1 hour ago, DutchDccFan2.0 said:

My guess is that Brennan hasnt recovered enough from her illness. Hannah could have decided to drop out in favour of her study

I agree.  Perhaps Brennan realized she didn't have the stamina to do four quarters of power pom dancing, so she and K&J mutually agreed that she should focus on her health.  I'm a huge Brennan fan so that's the only explanation I can accept :-).

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, forumborum said:

And don’t forget how the team feels about Lisa. 

3 minutes ago, rungirl46 said:

I agree.  Perhaps Brennan realized she didn't have the stamina to do four quarters of power pom dancing, so she and K&J mutually agreed that she should focus on her health.  I'm a huge Brennan fan so that's the only explanation I can accept

It is atleast realistic scenerio for her cut

19 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

The girls were blindsided and all for ratings.  I don't know how these people sleep at night.

Hey SMPISIMON!  I've missed you!  

I rescind what I said about Brennan's cut being amicable and based on her health after reading your post.  It makes me furious that they are cutting girls just for ratings.  I'm very torn. On one hand I'm curious to see how things play out, but like others on here I'm ready to delete this show from my DVR and move on.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, rungirl46 said:

I agree.  Perhaps Brennan realized she didn't have the stamina to do four quarters of power pom dancing, so she and K&J mutually agreed that she should focus on her health.  I'm a huge Brennan fan so that's the only explanation I can accept :-).

That is what I'm hoping, too. I really want to believe she was treated badly or just thrown to the side when she's brought so much to the team.

The more I read, the more I think they did cut Brennan and it's downright despicable. If it was for her health or a stamina issue, why not discuss that with her before TC? It makes me so sad and angry.

I don't see ratings going up because of these cuts. And, in a way, I hope they drop because of this. I'm no longer looking forward to the show and don't think I will be watching anymore. 

• Love 12
22 minutes ago, go4luca said:

As far as I'm concerned, Miss Princess Entitled Klepto Victoria has earned every ounce of dislike she garners.  By choosing someone with Victoria's lack of sensitivity over the maturity and heart of Brennan & Lily, K&J (and possibly Charlotte), showed their true cards.  What an utter dive they have taken from any credibility and respectability.

As far I am concerned, I don't see anything why Victoria deserves to be so hated. It is not her fault people get cut, it is not her fault people lose spots on SG

• LOL 18
  • Love 2

I'm not sure Brennan had COVID, one of her stories was about 'this guy recovering' so i assumed it was her boyfriend who had it or was sick... not that she deserved to be cut at all nor do i agree with Hannah being cut. I highly think Hannah decided to resign for school. She strikes me as smart enough to do both very successfully.

As I read the last two pages I'm stunned that people like Kat, Veruca and Lisa made the cut and these two didn't? And Jalyn didn't earn her spot back on SG? I guess I could say bless my heart that i'm surprised bc given the way TPTB have run this team straight into toxicity, I should not be surprised at all...

• Love 6
Just now, TB12 said:

I'm not sure Brennan had COVID, one of her stories was about 'this guy recovering' so i assumed it was her boyfriend who had it or was sick... not that she deserved to be cut at all nor do i agree with Hannah being cut. I highly think Hannah decided to resign for school. She strikes me as smart enough to do both very successfully.

As I read the last two pages I'm stunned that people like Kat, Veruca and Lisa made the cut and these two didn't? And Jalyn didn't earn her spot back on SG? I guess I could say bless my heart that i'm surprised bc given the way TPTB have run this team straight into toxicity, I should not be surprised at all...

Hannah would not enter the bubble just to resign for school.

• Useful 3
  • Love 21
Just now, TUOwl84 said:

Hannah would not enter the bubble just to resign for school.

Oh I meant she wouldn't resign from the team for school bc she is capable of doing both... 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, rungirl46 said:

10 minutes ago, DutchDccFan2.0 said:

It is atleast realistic scenerio for her cut

9 minutes ago, StarWarner said:

That is what I'm hoping, too. I really want to believe she was treated badly or just thrown to the side when she's brought so much to the team.

The more I read, the more I think they did cut Brennan and it's downright despicable. If it was for her health or a stamina issue, why not discuss that with her before TC? It makes me so sad and angry.

I don't see ratings going up because of these cuts. And, in a way, I hope they drop because of this. I'm no longer looking forward to the show and don't think I will be watching anymore. 

If Hannah's departure was amicable then Bridget would not have responded like this (page 20 of this thread). Thanks for the info Holly!

Edited by Pau84
acknowledgement
  • Love 7

I don’t hate or love Victoria, she’s young and many of us made stupid decisions and comments when were her age. I Just think she isn’t always the reason for all the bad stuff to happen on this team. Y’all would probably blame her for Covid too lol. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, lemonbus230 said:

The speed at which Kelli and Judy just lost this team is actually astonishing. Vets are NOT happy. You don’t cut three of the most loved, most dedicated, and well rounded teammates for people you’ve known for 2 weeks and expect people to be ok with it. Especially those rookies who have noted character concerns (Marissa). And you don’t allow someone who has been sleeping with players to be swept under the rug. What a train wreck this organization has become.

I would say this pretty much confirms Marissa made the team.

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, GeekToTheCore said:

Bridget called the cuts "grossly disrespectful" and an "unwarranted dismissal," so I personally highly doubt that Brennan and Hannah both decided to leave on their own. They were mercilessly cut. No way can I overlook the fact that the four cut vets were all in the same group (with certain other people).

I try to keep in mind TPTB know more than I do about DCC.  But, I can't help but think how they worked with Brooke S. when she had to have knee surgery.  If Brennan was indeed ill I wonder why they couldn't have worked with her.  It's not like they are going out on a tour or something.

• Useful 2
  • Love 13