Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

3 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

I think Elli may have been cut too, because she posted an insta story around 6pm Dallas time, and wouldn't TC be going on at that time?

Let’s not put too much into that.  They get dinner breaks, so hoping it was just that!

• Useful 1
9 minutes ago, DutchDccFan2.0 said:

It is true that I wasn't on the board in 2018. However I have read through every single page of the 2018 DCC threads and let me tell you, Victoria got constantally slated and didnt even got the chance. Was she a mess in 2018? Absolutely. Did she showed enough growth in 2019, looked better and did enough to become a DCC? Yes.

How do you know? By watching an edited show that only shows what they want us to see, not everything happens? I think you're underestimating the insiders, there's people here who shared information that hadn't been confirmed yet, but happened to be true in the end. Should know that if you've read everything since 2018.

• Love 18

I'm shocked about Brennan and Hannah. I'm disappointed about Lily and Meredith. How are are Kat and Kristin still there!? Crazy.

Do we know anything about group leaders? Or show group, besides Jalyn not making it?

Edited by dccfan204
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, DaphJin said:

How do you know? By watching an edited show that only shows what they want us to see, not everything happens? I think you're underestimating the insiders, there's people here who shared information that hadn't been confirmed yet, but happened to be true in the end. Should know that if you've read everything since 2018.

I know enough to conclude what I said and I stand by it

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

I'm shocked about Brennan and Hannah. I'm disappointed about Lily and Meredith. How are are Kat and Kristin still there!? Crazy.

Do we know anything about group leaders? Or show group, besides Jalyn not making it?

No group leaders yet 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, aimeelou625 said:

Let’s not put too much into that.  They get dinner breaks, so hoping it was just that!

Dinner breaks during TC?  That seems unusual.  If I was dancing for hours I would not want to stop to eat.  I also recall Daphne saying that after TC she was eating  dinner and I recall it was towards her bedtime in her Vet Vlog.

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, Lexusprincess said:

I refuse to believe in all the conspiracy theories.  We should look at what we actually know from last year.

Meredith-barely made the team.  There are reports of her messing up at games and her cut seemed to come after solos.  She is beautiful and well trained but was never the best in DCC pom.  If we had a normal training camp, my guess is she would not have made it to camp.  Her body looks boxy in the uniform.

Lily- cut the last night her first time in camp, barely made it last year and has a hard time with frozen facials.  So she may be very well liked but easily could have been out danced.

Brennan- cut from 2 training camps and then finally made the team.  Last year her name came up as a potential vet cut during training camp and we all worried about that.  Well loved and respected and a great friend.  No doubt Bridget was referring to her but Bridget also was crying over the thought Lily and Meredith could have been cut.  Brennan has always struggled with facials and the performance aspect.  If she was still weak from whatever illness she had, that would show up in dance.  If we take our personal feelings out of this and wait and see, who knows.  I feel bad for her but happy she had 2 years.

Hannah- ok I am struggling on this and hope something makes sense.  Do I think her very political posts could have hurt her? Yep. Or Covid weight gain in the rear.  Hannah very fierce dancer but was not one of the top 16 vets last year.

As far as the group 4 theory, I never got why they gave Tess Lily, Kat, and Meredith.  Tess got the 3 weakest rookies all in one group.  They should have been spread out unless Judy thought it would be between those three every game on who sits out.

Just hope they keep the ladies phone numbers cause I see Kat's situation blowing up in a big way.  If the rumors are true and said player has a girlfriend, this could be a big KAT fight coming up.  I do look at this like the Tara situation.  I hated to see Tara cut but when I saw the show I understood.  

And it is humor nature to be upset when your friends get cut and not be able to see their flaws.  The years when 5 or so vets did not make it to camp, once I watched the show I got it.

Very fair. Only thing I'd argue is that Hannah was actually one of the top 16 vets last year. Made SG and got a Barbie for her solo and got called out by former DCC Jacie and guests choreographers for her awesome power and style. While it's true that she is very outspoken about BLM and mental health. I'm at a lost why you would think that would hurt her? I thought Judy and Kelli likes when the girls are interested in and active in current event. I remember Miss Metoo Taylor. 

• Love 18

Also Madeline Molloy is not a better dancer then Hannah.  Most of the time I forget she is on the squad.  Kristin is not a better dancer than Hannah either.  Couldn't TPTB have created a "storyline" around either of them instead of Hannah? 😩

• Useful 1
  • Love 19

My pyramid prediction for this year. I think Lexie, Gina, or Caroline will rotate with Maddie for point.  

Maddie

Lexie       Gina

Amber        Tess       Caroline

Victoria      Ashlee      Daphne     Rachel W

Kelcey         Cianna          Erin         Jalyn          Amanda

Briana       Savannah      Taylor J     Chandi      Madeline      Alanna

Lisa          Kristin            Kat

Edited by dccfan204
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, TB12 said:

All of this!!!!!!!! Bridget is my all time favorite & she cannot be replaced. She is beautiful, smart, loyal, talented and so likable! I LOVE her balls, too!!! 

Bridget is my queen! 

• Love 21
8 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

My pyramid prediction for this year. I think Lexie, Gina, or Caroline will rotate with Maddie for point.  

Maddie

Lexie       Gina

Amber        Tess       Caroline

Victoria      Ashlee      Daphne     Rachel W

Kelcey         Cianna          Erin         Jalyn          Amanda

Briana       Savannah      Taylor J     Chandi      Madeline      Alanna

Lisa          Kristin            Kat

VK will be closer to the front (as ridiculous as that is).

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

People don't believe me when I say this, but I stopped watching the show last season.  Once it was revealed that VK (who cannot do a turn without falling) was awarded a Barbie and made SG (her rookie year!), I was too disgusted to watch.  I follow along with the drama by reading this board and talking to some folks in the know, but I refuse to watch the show that has resulted in so many young women being treated like pawns all for the sake of manufactured drama.  I hope more people will consider no longer watching so that this shitshow can come to an end and they can get back to just being a dance team.  

image.png.d058cf3f583fe9f2579d0f81e438c9ee.png

2 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

VK will be closer to the front (as ridiculous as that is).

Yeah, that way we can see her flip her hair before everyone else.  (Not being sarcastic at all.) 😒

• LOL 12
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

People don't believe me when I say this, but I stopped watching the show last season.  Once it was revealed that VK (who cannot do a turn without falling) was awarded a Barbie and made SG (her rookie year!), I was too disgusted to watch.  I follow along with the drama by reading this board and talking to some folks in the know, but I refuse to watch the show that has resulted in so many young women being treated like pawns all for the sake of manufactured drama.  I hope more people will consider no longer watching so that this shitshow can come to an end and they can get back to just being a dance team.  

And let's be clear, she not only lied about having a medical condition, she also lied about having gone to visit a doctor after they scheduled an appointment for her in light of the condition (that again she lied about).  What kind of person does that?  

Same. I was out after the second ep. I'm DEFINITELY out this year. 

I'll be super impressed if anyone gets this reference......

image.png

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

Maybe Hannah wasn't on her top game this year and started messing up. Idk. She still shouldn't have been cut! Especially over so many others I have listed before. I mean Christina got to be on the team for 3 years, and Savannah is still there! Maybe it'll be something like, oh this is just such a strong group of rookie candidates, one of the BEST ever(like Kelli likes to say) that even a super strong dancer like Hannah that was show group for two years can end up getting cut. 

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, SamShmam said:

image.png

It's a Good Life -- Twilight Zone.  🙂

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
18 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

Also Madeline Molloy is not a better dancer then Hannah.  Most of the time I forget she is on the squad.  Kristin is not a better dancer than Hannah either.  Couldn't TPTB have created a "storyline" around either of them instead of Hannah? 😩

I like Madeline, but yeah, there is no WAY she would outdance Hannah.

At least my decision about whether to watch this crap this year is an easy one. I'm out.

• Love 10

So DCC instagram page posted a Nike ad with Rachel W, Lexi, and Tess today.  Yet only Gina and Maddie have liked the image. Usually the DCCs comment all over every post.  Very interesting!

• Love 6

I’m thinking Hannah either was late to an event one time, bombed her interview, gained weight, or got the Ann Lux treatment from Charlotte. Strong vets have been cut over this in the past. I’ll be watching the show just to see how she fared. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, TUOwl84 said:

So DCC instagram page posted a Nike ad with Rachel W, Lexi, and Tess today.  Yet only Gina and Maddie have liked the image. Usually the DCCs comment all over every post.  Very interesting!

Not everyone is on social media the whole day lol

7 minutes ago, SamShmam said:

image.png

Twilight Zone!

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

It's a Good Life -- Twilight Zone.  🙂

Goodness you're a wealth of knowledge. To quote the Baroness when speaking to the omni-talented Maria in The Sound of Music, "Darling, is there anything you CAN'T do"?❤️

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

VK is, behind the scenes, the laughingstock of the DCC.  It's just ridiculous the praise she gets given that she's mediocre dancer (at best), and the girls are constantly walking on eggshells around her and TK. So I can totally understand them letting off some steam by poking fun at her.  But this makes me think that 1) someone slipped up and it got back to VK who was saying stuff or 2) someone made the mistake of giving her some corrections (which they should all know by now is a huge no-no).  Nobody questions VK, and if you're talking to her or about her, it better be high praise!

I’m placing a bet ...something was said that is not nice about VK, her buddy overheard and ran rattling to her or TPTB.  That has been Lisa’s claim to fame even while on Mavs. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, SmpIsimon said:

Agreed.  It used to be this amazing show about passionate young women trying to achieve a dream that could be achieved if one were talented and hard-working. 

THIS.  And they were beautiful young ladies without excessive plastic surgery and makeup contouring.

• Love 6
On 8/7/2020 at 9:46 AM, StarWarner said:

Yes! I've loved her from day one. She is an amazing dancer and I would love if she was point or shared point.

No Truer words spoken!!   Gina is soooo deserving of point!!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

Place your bets now. Does anyone think we'll get a squad photo sooner than normal or would they wait until after the season airs - which is the usual way they've done it? They've already wiped Twitter accounts so they're not that concerned about spoilers.

I still think after the CMT season airs.  I think they'll do it as soon as the last episode airs.

• Love 2