Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

13 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

Supposedly tonight the team will be announced. 

Thanks for the info! I am dying to know who made it, got GLs/SLs, and who is point!

Edit: And show group, of course!

Edited by faxtar221

I know there’s confusion about the groups because of the dance spaces. Just my two cents...wouldn’t it make sense to have one large space for the entire team to gather to practice Thunder and then 4 small break out rooms for the 4 small groups to practice? Therefore 5 practice rooms?

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, Amandared said:

I know there’s confusion about the groups because of the dance spaces. Just my two cents...wouldn’t it make sense to have one large space for the entire team to gather to practice Thunder and then 4 small break out rooms for the 4 small groups to practice? Therefore 5 practice rooms?

One large room for one group to perform in front of K&J.  Four other rooms for the girls to be in.  With social distancing, I don't think they could have fit 49 girls at the beginning into one room.

ETA - one large room for K&J and prob CMT

Edited by scorpio1031
5 minutes ago, lemonbus230 said:

No, Jalyn didn’t make show group.

Can’t wait for y’all to see the 3 vets they just cut in order to keep Kat.

Though, it’s not fair to say they cut 3 vets to keep her, right? They cut one to keep her and 2 to keep TCCs. 

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, lemonbus230 said:

I hate to speculate.  But I feel like 2 of the cuts will probably be a bit surprising.  The other is probably not that much.  My guess is that it is Lily, Cianna, and maybe one we wouldn't think too much of...Madeline Molloy?  Just my opinion!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, TUOwl84 said:

I hate to speculate.  But I feel like 2 of the cuts will probably be a bit surprising.  The other is probably not that much.  My guess is that it is Lily, Cianna, and maybe one we wouldn't think too much of...Madeline Molloy?  Just my opinion!

If Lily is cut I'll be so sad. She's a favorite of mine

• Love 4
33 minutes ago, lemonbus230 said:

I will never understand Jalyn not making SG. Yes, she’s my fave DCC so I have a bias BUT I have that bias because she’s a power dancer that’s strong at all styles, has a different look than so many of the plastics, and will never be a weight issue. She’s so obviously fallen from favor and it pisses me the eff off. Have a seat K&J.

• Love 23
38 minutes ago, lemonbus230 said:

Is it vets we won’t expect to be cut 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

Oh my gosh! I was thinking the same thing! My mind immediately went to Lily first. Kelli was obviously not in love with her last season. I was also thinking Taylor J( because of her work commitments) , Madeline M, Savannah, and Cianna.  I feel if it came down to cutting a few vets so Kelli could keep a couple of rockstar rookies, I could see these girls possibly going. 

• Love 2

I really wouldn't mind seeing any of those vets cut honestly. (Madeline, Taylor, Cianna, Savannah, Lily)

And it sucks that lots of athletes that are married with kids/have girlfriends cheat. I'd never wanna date a professional athlete if I were famous. I'm sure some can be loyal, but they just have so many opportunities. 

Edited by pinkandsparkly13
Added something
  • Love 2

I am so very glad right now that "my" Christina retired, or I would be a wreck right now. Ah, who am I kidding, I'm still a wreck! 

Questions I want to know: Did Jalyn even make the team (since we now know she didn't make SG again)? How many vets were cut in total (Meredith plus 3 more, or even more than that)? Lastly, do I need to sharpen my pitchfork and light my torch?

Edited by Agent Gully
  • Love 7
24 minutes ago, RileyJDR said:

I will never understand Jalyn not making SG. Yes, she’s my fave DCC so I have a bias BUT I have that bias because she’s a power dancer that’s strong at all styles, has a different look than so many of the plastics, and will never be a weight issue. She’s so obviously fallen from favor and it pisses me the eff off. Have a seat K&J.

Oh Jalyn  wouldn't be surprised or blame her if she retires after this season and move on.  I'm convinced she did something outside of dancing to have her SG spot taken away and given to you-know-who.  I'm glad she had the guts to come back and try it again. 

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

I am also hoping Brennan isn't one of the 3 cuts. 😬

Same. Shes the a breath of fresh air in that team. If Brennan is cut, I will fly there myself and hunt down Kelli and Judy  😆😆

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

3 vets cut, eh? Yo K&J, keep your hands off Hannah, Brennan and Gina. And if you cut Chandi expect a forum riot! But if three vets must be sacrificed for the greater good, Lisa and Victoria should be your first stops 😉.

• LOL 1
  • Love 18

Lisa posted an insta story which seems it would’ve been posted during TC rehearsals tonight. Perhaps this means she could be one of the girls cut? Her insta story was not DCC related. It was of a guitar and a screenshot of a phone call with a friend saying she misses her. 

• Useful 3
4 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

Lisa posted an insta story which seems it would’ve been posted during TC rehearsals tonight. Perhaps this means she could be one of the girls cut? Her insta story was not DCC related. It was of a guitar and a screenshot of a phone call with a friend saying she misses her. 

Ally used to be DCRB. Not sure what/if relevance that information has in this context, but it’s late and I’m up 

• Useful 1
6 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

Hannah posted to 

• Useful 1