Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Tulip86 said:

Hmm just noticed that Kash left the bubble to attend Danielle's Bachelorette weekend. I wonder if she'll rejoin the bubble, because that would make the bubble ineffective.

Yeah, exactly. I knew it. There is no bubble.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Tulip86 said:

Hmm just noticed that Kash left the bubble to attend Danielle's Bachelorette weekend. I wonder if she'll rejoin the bubble, because that would make the bubble ineffective.

At first it seemed like she shared a picture but the second picture she left the bubble !! Maybe she is done in the bubble 

Edited by Holly85
14 minutes ago, Tulip86 said:

It's possible she left since she has already been there for two weeks.  Plus, I think some of the vets may leave during or after this weekend due to work commitments.

• Love 1
Just now, scorpio1031 said:

It's possible she left since she has already been there for two weeks.  Plus, I think some of the vets may leave during or after this weekend due to work commitments.

Yup madeline Malloy explained that on boots in the bubble how they could only take a week and one weekend off of work 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Crazy4realityTV said:

According to my sources, 

Meredith has been cut 

As I was catching up on the posts I was just thinking I havent seem anything with meredith in and wondered if she came back.

Honesty not suprised she was cut, she just was no where near the other girls when it comes to skill.

• Love 1

I’m thrilled Merideath was cut. The memory issues, the mistakes, the wooden posing, the custom uniform adjustments, that girl got chances last year that only Kalinas and Trammels get. They expanded the freaking team to add her, and she brought nothing to the team. If the rumors about her bf’s friendship with a Jones family member being a reason she was added, let’s hope that’s the last influence some rando has on team selection.
If I don't have to hear her vocal fry again, I’m thrilled.

Call me a heartless bitch, I’m good. We like who we like. And as far as getting personally attacked, Brennan would probably like a word about cuts and comments. And so would VK’s fans. 😶

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 12
21 minutes ago, dbell1 said:

I’m thrilled Merideath was cut. The memory issues, the mistakes, the wooden posing, the custom uniform adjustments, that girl got chances last year that only Kalinas and Trammels get. They expanded the freaking team to add her, and she brought nothing to the team. If the rumors about her bf’s friendship with a Jones family member being a reason she was added, let’s hope that’s the last influence some rando has on team selection.
If I don't have to hear her vocal fry again, I’m thrilled.

Call me a heartless bitch, I’m good. We like who we like. And as far as getting personally attacked, Brennan would probably like a word about cuts and comments. And so would VK’s fans. 😶

Love this. Thanks. 😎

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Tulip86 said:

Only if KaSexy is not tested before entering the bubble.

On a side note: I love Danielle Barhold! She is the perfect DCC. She and Nicole Bulcher.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Pau84 said:

On a side note: I love Danielle Barhold! She is the perfect DCC. She and Nicole Bulcher.

I love Danielle as well she is awesome 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

Yup madeline Malloy explained that on boots in the bubble how they could only take a week and one weekend off of work 

I'm wondering if this is ALL vets or just a select few.  If it's ALL vets, we should know sometime this next week because of a possible squad announcement.  I also heard rumors that the team would be finalized on or around the 18th.  If the last day of Training Camp and/or date of the squad announcement has been posted somewhere, I'd like to know so I can be watching for it.  I'd also like to know who made Show Group.  They're probably saving it until after the team is announced because . . . spoilers!

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 2

Ok today I did a lot of snooping and despite my best efforts I didn't find much. I found this image on Shannan's VSCO, although her instagram is private and I don't follow her:

IMG_2983.thumb.jpg.b76c5d9a7d1dc4a7597dee28d9395103.jpg

Although I had hoped that this meant she was still in camp, Shannan and Sydney no longer follow the DCC instagram account....

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

Ok today I did a lot of snooping and despite my best efforts I didn't find much. I found this image on Shannan's VSCO, although her instagram is private and I don't follow her:

Although I had hoped that this meant she was still in camp, Shannan and Sydney no longer follow the DCC instagram account....

Did they follow it before 

1 minute ago, Holly85 said:

Did they follow it before 

Pretty sure Sydney did, Sheridan unfollowed when she got cut but Amelia still follows. Its very iffy but Sheridan, Sydney, and Shannan are the only TCC who don't follow. 

• Useful 2
3 hours ago, aimeelou625 said:

TCC Kelly is a red head and Claire W looks like strawberry blonde already.  Could spice them both up a bit with make overs.  

Are they even going to do makeovers this year?  I can't imagine them leaving the bubble to do them, unless it was done prior to entering.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, go4luca said:

There's no question Meredith is stunning.  She is classically trained and couldn't quite nail the DCC power pom style.  If this cut is indeed true and if she wants it, I hope she considers working on perfecting that style, re-auditions and comes back as strong as Erin did who came from a similar dance background.

Same!!!  It's no secret what I think of Brennan, Meredith is a ridiculously close #2 on my favorites list!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

Pretty sure Sydney did, Sheridan unfollowed when she got cut but Amelia still follows. Its very iffy but Sheridan, Sydney, and Shannan are the only TCC who don't follow. 

Marissa doesn’t follow either 

• Useful 3
8 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Marissa doesn’t follow either 

She does! If you check on her own instagram following list it's there, on the DCC instagram you have to type in her instagram handle "themarissagarrison" for it to show up.

As for makeovers I bet they are going to want to film them so they will figure out a way to do it. These were posted very recently by the new hair partner, although they could have been done pre-bubble:

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Kitkatkitty said:

She does! If you check on her own instagram following list it's there, on the DCC instagram you have to type in her instagram handle "themarissagarrison" for it to show up.

As for makeovers I bet they are going to want to film them so they will figure out a way to do it. These were posted very recently by the new hair partner, although they could have been done pre-bubble:

I tried that she doesn’t come up 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

huh thats weird because its coming up on mine, I wonder if its a glitch?IMG_2985.thumb.jpg.67cb8fa26381579a3bef31498e07afa7.jpg

Thank you for this I’m sure it was just a glitch finally got it to work found her as follower 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Kitkatkitty said:

huh thats weird because its coming up on mine, I wonder if its a glitch?IMG_2985.thumb.jpg.67cb8fa26381579a3bef31498e07afa7.jpg

Are you following Marissa?  Her account is private so I believe anyone she hasn't let follow her can't see who she follows.  That has happened to me.

Edited by go4luca
too many words
Just now, go4luca said:

Are you following Marissa?  Her account is private so I believe anyone she hasn't let follow her can't let them see who she follows.  That has happened to me.

ooh yes I am! I did think about that for Shannan but I searched for Cianna on the following list for DCC and she came up and her account is private and I don't follow her so I didn't think that would impact it, but maybe its a different setting? 

11 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

Wow both look great. Love that colour on Kat

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

ooh yes I am! I did think about that for Shannan but I searched for Cianna on the following list for DCC and she came up and her account is private and I don't follow her so I didn't think that would impact it, but maybe its a different setting? 

Instagram poltergeists must be at play!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, DutchDccFan2.0 said:

cttl2.PNG.08552b6c7530e802ff0367e2a9783203.PNG

I think I found a way to add the full lists now lol

Forgot to say, very nice photo grids!  I do the same thing when showing who's been cut - I shade them rather than use an "X".  I like to be able to still see who they were without fully blocking them.  But everyone has their style and prefs.  It's all good!  😉

• Love 8
4 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

I didn't even recall Daphne being a DCC.  She isn't ever mentioned here at all.

Honestly.... they could do away with about 6 of the current SG members.  

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, mizzhyer said:

Honestly.... they could do away with about 6 of the current SG members.  

I'd say more then 6, I'd say 8 or 10 at least, including a certain blonde.  Heck, they could do away with at least a third of the team and replace them with rookie candidates, especially since they'd taken 20 or so rookie candidates at the start of Training Camp.   Not that THAT'S ever going to happen.

It's probably been said on the board and I'm pretty sure Kelli and Judy have said it themselves, but I'm not surprised Judy and Kelli have vastly different ideas on who's suitable for the team.  Judy goes for the pretty or girl of average appearance if she has superior dance skills while Kelli seems to go for the gorgeous girl with average dance (and who often struggles or can't seem to keep up).  If there's a sob story, all the better for Kelli, especially if she's gorgeous.

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 11

Meredith looks like a modern version of Elizabeth Taylor in a DCC uniform. I think that qualifies her to be a DCC. I am suspicious of the "Meredith is slow" storyline, and wonder if it was editing. Anyone on the show can be edited to look like a flawless dancer or a complete idiot. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Bigorangecatmom said:

Meredith looks like a modern version of Elizabeth Taylor in a DCC uniform. I think that qualifies her to be a DCC. I am suspicious of the "Meredith is slow" storyline, and wonder if it was editing. Anyone on the show can be edited to look like a flawless dancer or a complete idiot. 

I agree about the editing, but editing can't explain the reports of her making multiple mistakes during the games.  That can't be edited out and they can't run the scene again.  I do agree that Meredith is gorgeous and does have good technique. . . in other styles of dance, but she's not a power pom kind of girl without FAR more training and practice then she seemed willing to put in. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
33 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

I agree about the editing, but editing can't explain the reports of her making multiple mistakes during the games.  That can't be edited out and they can't run the scene again.  I do agree that Meredith is gorgeous and does have good technique. . . in other styles of dance, but she's not a power pom kind of girl without FAR more training and practice then she seemed willing to put in.

I agree with all of this, but I also had an issue with her not being particularly photogenic. People may disagree with me, but I think she's an example of being beautiful in person and in motion, but a still shot just doesn't work. When I was going through making the picture graph of veterans, I was just cropping their full-body cameos, and I remembered looking at hers just how stiff she was on cameo day, and her final photo did not look that great considering what she has to work with. I realize that they will sometimes take a gorgeous girl and let that make up for lack of power/memory/etc., but in Meredith's case I don't even think the beauty should have made up for her mistakes since she can't take a decent photo (that I've seen).

• Love 11
6 hours ago, KickBallFall said:

SO many 3rd years! Does anyone remember the last time there were this many left from a rookie class by year 3? 

edited to add: thanks for the awesome visual/chart! I needed that! Lol

The 2012 Rookie class was quite big in their 3rd year auditioning. Danielle, Jasmine, Jacie, Jordan, Ashley F, Jennifer C, Jessica P, Kinzie and Kelsey B

The 2018 rookie class is the biggest I think

3 hours ago, Pau84 said:

OMG I love Danielle and Nicole B too!!

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Kitkatkitty said:

I have a friend who works at Tangerine and she said there are no rookie makeovers this year.

9 hours ago, aimeelou625 said:

I’m honestly worried for several of the rookies from last year.  I feel bad for Meredith, but, I am not shocked in the least.   I am worried for Lily, I like her and she is a team favorite, but still worried.  Kristin too.  I wish they would find a reason for Lisa to go.  Don’t know why but she comes across as the mean girl to me and not America’s Sweetheart material.  I keep remembering the group leader discussion with K & J last year and it seemed the group leaders were hesitant to give her stickers.  I wonder if that changed over the year.

This is a year with several rockstar TCCs and whether or not they make one certain rookie look bad or not, Kelly will not be able to deny the talent.

Lisa’s friendship with VK keeps her safe from being cut.  She’s the one most likely to comment on VKs post and vice versa.  They seem apart from the rest of the DCC.  Don’t see many of the other DCC posting on VK or Lisa’s IG

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Blue hues said:

Lisa’s friendship with VK keeps her safe from being cut.  She’s the one most likely to comment on VKs post and vice versa.  They seem apart from the rest of the DCC.  Don’t see many of the other DCC posting on VK or Lisa’s IG

Recently I've noticed Lisa comment on almost all other DCC's posts, including the new TCC. I wonder if she is trying to make more friends this season?

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Kitkatkitty said:

I can't love these enough! That style on Kat is stunning! Chandi's hair is so shiny and healthy looking! Lovelovelovelovelove!!

• Love 9
7 hours ago, Kitkatkitty said:

Which TCC is this with Shannan?