Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E12: Eat, Drink, and Be Scary

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, NYCFree said:

In addition to the great “shut up about Elyse” comment by Avery, Ramona’s talking head had this weird “animated” quality. Both my son and I noticed that the kitchen cabinets behind her created this weird background that looked liked it was drawn, rather than live action; it made Ramona look like she had popped into a cartoon to film her talking heads.

I wonder if it was because of a filter meant to blur her features?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
On 6/30/2020 at 1:12 PM, OnceSane said:

Looking for love again, Ramona meets with a matchmaker; Dorinda and her daughter Hannah discuss Dorinda's recent life struggles; Luann hosts a voo-doo themed dinner party where Ramona becomes the subject of everyone's witchy ire.

I was hoping Dorinda and Hannah would talk about Dorinda’s horrible behavior and the need for help - instead we get a cheerleading session. wtf

• Love 22

Ramona is such a narcissistic loon.  She has been for years, so why any of her supposed eleventy hundred “girlfriends” act shocked when she behaves so atrociously is stupid.  The friends she thinks she has only show up to her birthday parties for the Page Six mentions and the swag bags (filled with Ramona’s products from the clearance or past-expiration date rack).  

Did I hear Ramona tell the match maker she wanted a man who was “on my level...travels to Europe...” When was Ramona in Europe?? The only trips she goes on are the cat fight expeditions Bravo pays for, or to her house in the Hamptons.  Is there a Europe, NY?  Or is she confusing the Berkshires For the Alps?  

Her “friend” Ron? Rod? is such a Star f***er.  He likes being on camera, but is sooo awkward.  Speaking of awkward, how about Ramona poking that guy’s stomach and commenting on his paunch like it was a costume?   What a clueless byotch.

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
(edited)
11 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

Does Dorinda realize that she comes off as a deranged Baby Jane?

It was be in just a year or two where she will be wearing a moth bitten old outfit, drunk and alone at Blue Stoned Manor singing "I've Written A Letter to Richard. Swirling around the rooms bumping into walls.

Edited by Cherrio
  • LOL 13
  • Love 7
(edited)

In my opinion, Leah is a natural beauty with a great body. So if she has not been in a relationship since Rob, just imagine how frustrating she must be in real life. I mean, really, there are so many guys who would be happy to play the boyfriend in exchange for Leah attending events with them. There must be something REALLY off-putting about her in real life.

eta: After reading y’all’s comments, I think Leah looks very pretty now, without tons of makeup.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

I was hoping Dorinda and Hannah would talk about Dorinda’s horrible behavior and the need for help - instead we get a cheerleading session. wtf

I was wondering if Hanna has changed her mind after seeing (I would assume) episodes 1-11. Is she really that unaware of what a bitch (drunken or sober)  her mother actually is? Not a role model in my books. 

So is this the first time we have heard that Leah was asked to leave the family home at 19, not 17? Leah really brings nothing to the show. She constantly talks about how she and Rob co-parent, as if it is something out of the ordinary. All I see is Rob parenting Leah and Kier, Kier to a lesser degree. I did love how Leah made it sound like they were regulars at that restaurant, and Kier picked up the menu and made a comment that would lead one to believe she had never been there before.

This episode was a total snore. I actually ff'd past some of it as it was just a rehash of a rehash. Ugh. I did think the ladies, particularly Sonja and Ramona, looked really good in their THs. Their make up was toned down, and they looked younger than they usually do in their THs.  

• Love 7
6 hours ago, NYCFree said:

In addition to the great “shut up about Elyse” comment by Avery, Ramona’s talking head had this weird “animated” quality. Both my son and I noticed that the kitchen cabinets behind her created this weird background that looked liked it was drawn, rather than live action; it made Ramona look like she had popped into a cartoon to film her talking heads.

I also though the background in Ramona’s TH wasn’t real, until Avery walked past.  It looked surreal.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

was hoping Dorinda and Hannah would talk about Dorinda’s horrible behavior and the need for help - instead we get a cheerleading session. wtf

That’s the irony of the whole thing.  Dorinda still thinks she does nothing wrong, ever.  She got more air time than anyone else, and more of her stupid sayings.  I just knew she wouldn’t come back ashamed and apologetic.  Is everyone afraid of her or what?  I really think John gave her the boot because of her bad behavior.

• Love 14
21 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I was wondering if Hanna has changed her mind after seeing (I would assume) episodes 1-11. Is she really that unaware of what a bitch (drunken or sober)  her mother actually is? Not a role model in my books. 

So is this the first time we have heard that Leah was asked to leave the family home at 19, not 17? Leah really brings nothing to the show. She constantly talks about how she and Rob co-parent, as if it is something out of the ordinary. All I see is Rob parenting Leah and Kier, Kier to a lesser degree. I did love how Leah made it sound like they were regulars at that restaurant, and Kier picked up the menu and made a comment that would lead one to believe she had never been there before.

This episode was a total snore. I actually ff'd past some of it as it was just a rehash of a rehash. Ugh. I did think the ladies, particularly Sonja and Ramona, looked really good in their THs. Their make up was toned down, and they looked younger than they usually do in their THs.  

My daughter and I disagree on Leah.  She’s on Twitter, Sm and all that stuff and said everyone loves Leah on the show.  Maybe Leah’s generation.  I don’t get it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, BusyOctober said:

Ramona is such a narcissistic loon.  She has been for years, so why any of her supposed eleventy hundred “girlfriends” act shocked when she behaves so atrociously is stupid.  The friends she thinks she has only show up to her birthday parties for the Page Six mentions and the swag bags (filled with Ramona’s products from the clearance or past-expiration date rack).  

Did I hear Ramona tell the match maker she wanted a man who was “on my level...travels to Europe...” When was Ramona in Europe?? The only trips she goes on are the cat fight expeditions Bravo pays for, or to her house in the Hamptons.  Is there a Europe, NY?  Or is she confusing the Berkshires For the Alps?  

Her “friend” Ron? Rod? is such a Star f***er.  He likes being on camera, but is sooo awkward.  Speaking of awkward, how about Ramona poking that guy’s stomach and commenting on his paunch like it was a costume?   What a clueless byotch.

Ramona is making more of herself because she has a house in Southampton.  She puts herself in the “socialite” category.  Meanwhile, there are thousands of average homes in the Hamptons.  Ramona is a T.V. Star who bought the house when it was affordable years ago just like all the other Housewives.  She makes herself something she’s not.

• Love 2
(edited)

Leah really is full of crap.  She went on and on about being a true New Yorker and going to an authentic Chinese place that is ‘not tourist-y’ then what does she do?  Orders lo mein and chicken with broccoli, the 2 most benign and basic things you can find in any American Chinese place.  (Delicious, sure, but still meh)

Edited by Kiki777
Because
  • LOL 14
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Kiki777 said:

Leah really is full of crap.  She went on and on about being a true New Yorker and going to an authentic Chinese place that is ‘not tourist-y’ then what does she do?  Orders lo mein and chicken with broccoli, the 2 most benign and basic things you can find in any American Chinese place.  (Delicious, sure, but still meh)

But don't you see she has had a hard life?? her parents made her move  out at 19 and she actually had to adult, on her own, after she was a drunkin fool and wouldn't follow their rules  ... I mean can you imagine the audacity of her parents? ... How dare they do that to her at a mere 19years old

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, BusyOctober said:

From what I’ve seen, the only good looking guy on that show was Mario.  And some young guy they all are falling over now.  I forgot his name.  He’s cute, but too young for them.  Maybe the Countess will grab him.  Lol.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

I don’t think Leah was actually drunk at the dinner party - maybe buzzed but not drunk. I think she was acting up and being obnoxious for the camera. 

Leah is hyper-aware of the camera and it acting like a fool because she wants to be filmed. There are all aware, actually, but Leah's is more look at me, ala Kenya Moore. Girl needs to relax. Her daughter must be cringing. Even Leah's ex was giving her the side-eye a few times. Nobody is buying what she is selling. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
15 hours ago, Marley said:

Sonja is so fucking annoying when she is drunk. I think she thinks she’s so much fun but I would find it unbearable to be around her.

Exactly.  She looks horrible too, especially in that costume.  

• Love 4
(edited)
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Sonja said herself in a episode once that she looked like Phyllis Diller. Yes, she said that. Now I can't unsee it! Especially when she's a drunk mess. Which is usually always. 

I like when Sonja is self-deprecating like that.  I mean, she was once really so beautiful and if she laid off all the Botox and fillers maybe she could get there again.  I always remember a quote she said on the show where she said something like (paraphrasing) "If I take my bra off my boobs bounce five times off the floor."  

2 hours ago, nexxie said:

Why new taglines?

(Just reading this thread so the answer might be here somewhere.)

Well Tinsley left, so it was going to be a "different" introduction with somebody missing anyway, so I assume they just took the opportunity to change things up.  (Sorry, I see that @Keywestclubkid already said this.)

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

In my opinion, Leah is a natural beauty with a great body. 

The body is great, but nothing natural about the face.  Lips and nose are definitely done at a bare minimum.

leah2-300x450.jpg

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 1

Sonja posted this to Instagram this morning. She’s promoting a hangover cure. That photo is so heavily photoshopped and filtered that she is completely unrecognizable. Embarrassing.

BB0BF21C-B29C-4438-8625-8A3F04A7D97B.jpeg

• LOL 7
2 minutes ago, Mar said:

Sonja posted this to Instagram this morning. She’s promoting a hangover cure. That photo is so heavily photoshopped and filtered that she is completely unrecognizable. Embarrassing.

Oh my god, I hope she didn't get even more work done.  She needs to STOP.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, MadMiniaturist said:

I'm starting to like Hanna. I thought the things she told her mother were really touching, and wise. Dorinda is a hot mess but her daughter seems to have a pretty good head on her shoulders. Speaking of which, she's striking in a quirky way. She and her mother are what I'd consider jolie-laide. And I mean that as a compliment.

I agree, they are, and on a side note, I was trying to remember that phrase the other day. You know. When you know there's a word/phrase for something but you can't remember it? So thanks.

• Love 2

I’m only one minute into this show and seeing Dorinda being so chirpy and cheerful and friendly is kind of infuriating me after what we’ve seen for the first half of the season. She’s been on a major self-rehabilitation of her public image in her social media, posting almost daily videos on Instagram of herself being over the top cheerful and happy. She seems manic in them and it is way too much. I don’t know if I can continue watching her on the show.

• Love 7

I like Leah's daughter. Mama ain't fooling her. Not one bit. My parents were pretty normal aside from my father's occasional mood swings so I always wondered what it would be like to have messed up parents raising me in a messed up household. 

Leah hasn't been in a long term relationship since her baby daddy 11 yrs ago? I get it with her, she's a wack a doo but what's up with baby daddy? He's been solo just as long. I don't know if maybe he has had long term relationships because Leah makes it sound like he hasn't. 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Axie said:

Sonja, Dorinda, and, Leah being shitfaced every week is tiresome.

I strongly agree.

17 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

😂🤣😂 at Luann telling the make up artist she didn’t want to do a white face.

Oh, the irony.

I didn't miss the RHONY one bit in the few weeks that it was off. This show should be refreshed or put out of its misery. There's not one likable one in the bunch anymore and no entertainment to be derived from this mess.

• Love 7
(edited)

There is something profoundly sad and depressing about this show now. Watching 50 something women past their prime sashay around Manhattan in Halloween costumes, drunk, slurring their speech and embarassing themselves in front of everyone is just not entertaining. 

Sonja is a drunk. She needs to go to rehab and confront her demons. Dorinda is a bitter old bitch...she's mean spirited and cruel. Ramona is obnoxious and self absorbed. Bragging about having 80 "close friends" is laughable...she knows 80 people, maybe 3 or 4 of them are close friends. She's like some girl in high school that is desperate to prove to the cool kids that she's cool too. All the blabber about her money, her homes, her name dropping...it's exhausting. Leah has a drinking problem too. She becomes an out of control crazy person after a few drinks. I really don't like the way she talks around her young daughter...the language, the things she says that are clearly adult only type of conversations...ugh.  LuAnn still singing that  "Money Can't Buy Me Love" and parading around like a she's a real "star" is just pathetic. This show is a mess and needs a total overhaul or just shut it down.

Edited by BrownBear2012
  • Love 16
8 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Leah hasn't been in a long term relationship since her baby daddy 11 yrs ago? I get it with her, she's a wack a doo but what's up with baby daddy? He's been solo just as long. I don't know if maybe he has had long term relationships because Leah makes it sound like he hasn't. 

I don’t think we can trust Leah’s account since we have caught her in several lies.

He seems like the adult n the relationship and I don’t think he would introduce another woman to Leah as she is sure to go off on a crazy stalker vibe. He probably wants to protect his daughter so he conceals what he is doing.

• Love 13

I’m eating my lunch while I watch this and Hannah and DOrinda are in the little restaurant and Hannah just said to her mother, “you are a better role model now than you have ever been”. I’m not kidding, I choked on my food. I had to pause the show and take a minute to believe what I just heard.

• LOL 5
  • Love 10

I know there has been talk about cross pollination among some of these shows. For example it was suggested to move Cynthia Bailey to Beverly Hills or someone from California to transfer to New York. To revive and refresh them.

You know the crossover I would like to see?

Tommy Manzo putting  out a hit on Dorinda.

• LOL 18
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

He seems like the adult n the relationship and I don’t think he would introduce another woman to Leah as she is sure to go off on a crazy stalker vibe. He probably wants to protect his daughter so he conceals what he is doing.

Leah strikes me as a bunny-boiler.  I’m sure Rob has had many girlfriends but keeps that part of his life away from her.

• LOL 3
  • Love 18

This episode was FAKE FAKE FAKE. I don’t think Sonja was even drunk. She was just playing her schtick and thinking she was funny. There didn’t seem to be any true real interaction during the entire hour. Time for a complete new cast or a cancellation of the show. Same old, same old, same old.

• Love 3

I've learned over the years that it doesn't take much for me to enjoy an episode of RHoNY. All I need is some over the top event in which Ramona is behaving unabashedly bitchy, Luann is being judgmental, Sonja is clueless and drunk, and Dorinda is, well, Dorinda. And I got all of that during this episode! I'm easy to please, I guess.

It was nice to see Jill again. With the loss of Tinsley (although, can we really call her departure a "loss"?) and the flop that Elyse has proven herself to be, maybe we can get Jill back? Please?

Did we ever get an explanation of where William came from during this episode? Dorinda sitting him down next to Ramona seemed incredibly staged, especially because he was acting as if he wasn't even there or hearing what Dorinda was saying. There's no bad blood between him and Ramona, at least as far as we've seen, so there was really no reason for him to ignore Ramona or vice versa. Right?

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, Mar said:

This episode was FAKE FAKE FAKE. I don’t think Sonja was even drunk. She was just playing her schtick and thinking she was funny. There didn’t seem to be any true real interaction during the entire hour. Time for a complete new cast or a cancellation of the show. Same old, same old, same old.

I had my suspicions about how drunk Sonja really gets onscreen, until she threw up in her purse a couple episodes ago 🤢

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

In my opinion, Leah is a natural beauty with a great body. So if she has not been in a relationship since Rob, just imagine how frustrating she must be in real life. I mean, really, there are so many guys who would be happy to play the boyfriend in exchange for Leah attending events with them. There must be something REALLY off-putting about her in real life.

I agree, she’s had some really good work done but she doesn’t trowel on the makeup like T. She wears a natural clean looking face. But yeah the pita nudes made me scratch my head a little. She’s kind of a kook.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

The ‘girls’ and even the party invitees and background randos seemed to be acting in a very bad play.

Exactly. That is what is was, a play. Nothing real or authentic at all. A complete bore.

• Love 4

Dorinda is so full of shit on so many levels, how do I count the ways?

First off, Ramona made no bones about getting a discount for her birthday party in the last episode.  I remember, because Dorinda did a snarky talking head where she said something like, “Ramona pays discount, I pay full price.”  Which...nice dig?  Especially coming from the woman who shops at Home Goods.  Rich people like a discount more than average people.  They just call it “negotiation.”  So she’s coming completely out of left field by now leveling this new accusation when she is saying Ramona is getting the party for free.

Ramona didn’t “disinvite” Sonja from her birthday party last year, just like Dorinda wasn’t “disinvited” to Barbara’s clambake last year.  In order for someone to be disinvited, an invitation has to be extended, and then rescinded.  Sonja was never invited to Ramona’s birthday party last year in the first place, and Barbara just didn’t want Dorinda coming to her clambake last year—there was no disinvite, Luann just said she was uncomfortable.  Instead of feeding into Luann’s fragile selfish ego about being able to call the shots about who was invited because of her fake sobriety by sending her Tyler Perry quotes, Dorinda should have just showed up to the clambake with a big smile on her face and let Luann suck rocks.  Because Barbara invited Dorinda, and Barbara never then said that Dorinda couldn’t be there.  

Pivoting to Sonja—

Sonja bitching to Elyse that she wished Ramona would just stop name-dropping about who she knows at Century 21 and listen to her...Sonja, have you met yourself?  She is the most consistent name-dropper of anyone I’ve ever seen, in real life or in the media.  And her name-drops are more often than not based in fiction, when I get the distinct impression Ramona is telling the truth.  Although knowing the buyer for a local department store versus partying (as in present tense) with “John John Kennedy” in 2015 is a close call.  

I also noticed that Sonja said she had a lot of dirt on Ramona and Elyse agreed that she did too, but only upon Elyse saying she would never spill the dirt did Sonja quickly collect herself and say that she too would never, ever out Ramona’s secrets.  Sonja is a reckless, dark-hearted woman.  I think Ramona knows exactly what went down in Sonja’s marriage/divorce and she’s never talked about it on the show, to her credit.  Sonja doesn’t just run off at the mouth, she runs to the media constantly.  I just finished a re-watch of the entire series, and I think there were three consecutive seasons that revolved around more than half the cast not speaking to Sonja because she told all of their business to Page Six, usually during the break between seasons.  

Sonja’s not functional, and she does people dirty, and I think she’s worse than Dorinda.  With Dorinda, I feel like there’s a little sanity jingling around that you can access if you light enough sage and say the proper amount of Hail Marys.  Sonja is just completely gone, and she’s a force of destruction.  I would rather have someone like Dorinda, who might turn on me on a dime, but at least there is some type of internal logic to it, than someone like Sonja who has lost all tether to reality and will just tell my secrets or make up lies about me for no reason other than she’s Sonja.  She’s a horrible person.  I never liked her, not even in the beginning.  She came on the show with something to prove, with a chip on her shoulder, and now she thinks the world owes her something because she cheated on her husband, defrauded a bunch of people in California, lost her house in France to bankruptcy and finally had to give up her Grey Gardens townhouse because of her alcohol-induced brain damage.  When I look at all of the destruction Sonja has caused and lies she has told since she kicked Alex out of her home in season four, Dorinda and her recent bouts with lunacy look like small potatoes.  As confused and nasty as she gets, Dorinda is holding onto some vestige of ability to reason, whereas Sonja always seems like she is one micrometer away from committing assault (sexual or otherwise) every single time she gets fall-down drunks, which is every single episode.  

I don’t just want Sonja to lose her apple at this point.  That would be too easy.  I want Bravo to take away her apple for a season, and film her during that time, just to see how far off the rails she goes, then I want the footage to be aired, and then I want Bravo to tell her on-air that they won’t, in fact, be restoring the apple, because the film was too horrendous.  I can only imagine her reaction and how badly she’d fall apart and grovel, based on the way she had a fucking meltdown when Bethenny very calmly told her that she wanted nothing to do with Sonja and her cheater brand, Tipsy Girl.  

• Love 11
7 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I often think that Sawnya acts exactly the way she thinks she's expected to act.  Her demeanor on this episode almost seemed put on.  Probably not, but you know?

I've been thinking the same thing for a few drunken episodes now.  I think of the Sonja who was introduced on the show during the Scary Island season and how classy she was, how she didn't want to gang up on anyone but was just calmly waiting for her pedicure.  Then suddenly she gets blotto a few times and comes on to LuAnn and Bethany and it's like it's her 'personality' on the show.  It gets her attention to be the one everyone's taking care of, stuffing back into her bikini (or Bethany's) or upset about because she fell on a glass table.  Not saying she's not a drunk at times, but I think she really ramps it up for the show.

I honestly thought it was all real until one episode where she was slurring, doing her drunk thing, and as everyone moved away and left her and Tinsley alone she changed into mean, nagging Sonja instantly and had to school Tins on how she should act.  Then the minute she's around the others she smoothly morphed back into slurring good time Sonja! I've been giving her the side eye now for a couple of seasons.  She has no storyline except the drunk one.  And I think Leah watched the show and decided SHE was going to be the outta control falling down drunk one now.  So not interesting to me at all.

I do think Dorinda is a mean drunk who hates her life and takes it out on people like a true bully.  So obvious that she viciously attacked Tinsley for several episodes, Tinsley leaves, and suddenly she's after Ramona in the same loud foghorn voiced way.  NO interest in her anymore either and I loved her in the beginning.  

That was a gross Halloween party and not in the expected gross way.  The food was awful, disgusting! I think Luann didn't protect Ramona from Dorinda because she was miffed that Ramona brought Missy to the party when Ramona knows Lu doesn't want to be around her.  It was a tacky thing to do and planned in my opinion. (probably by production)

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Dorinda still thinks she does nothing wrong, ever.  

She's just like my boss in that respect, and that's highly annoying!

1 hour ago, stcroix said:

That was a gross Halloween party and not in the expected gross way.  The food was awful, disgusting! 

I just watched the episode and I agree, it was a disgusting visual.  I'd much rather see Dorinda's Halloween decorations rather than the gross display we were treated to.  Also, anything related to VooDoo gives me the heebie-jeebies.  No thank you!

Even though Ramona was an ass in several ways, I don't blame her for leaving LuAnn's party.  I wouldn't have stayed either.  And what's up with LuAnn being late to her own parties?  Shouldn't a hostess be there early in order to greet them?  Someone needs to read Class with the Countess again!  Sonja is just plain pitiful.  She is not entertaining in the least.  She's in desperate need of help. 

• Love 5

That was a gross Halloween party and not in the expected gross way.  The food was awful, disgusting! 

I love seafood and it was such a waste.  It was all just piled on top of everything.  It was so gross.  

I did like the voodoo theme though,  I thought some of the costumes were cool.

Where did that guy come from that was between Dorinda and Romona?  That did make me laugh though,  he looked like he wanted the floor to just open up and swallow him.  It seemed like he was there with Dorinda but he's friends with Ramona,  I couldn't figure out who anyone was,  what a strange group of people.

• Love 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Ramona is making more of herself because she has a house in Southampton.  She puts herself in the “socialite” category.  Meanwhile, there are thousands of average homes in the Hamptons.  Ramona is a T.V. Star who bought the house when it was affordable years ago just like all the other Housewives.  She makes herself something she’s not.

Ramona takes a lot of pride in her position and possessions.  Despite the character flaws she has demonstrated over the years I tend to overlook that because she, unlike many of the others, has actually put in the work toward making the climb up from more humble/unhappy beginnings rather than simply marrying into money and social status. I imagine the divorce, particularly at her age, came as a tremendous blow. She seems to have handled it very well which can't have been easy being in a spotlight of sorts.  I can also allow her the pretense of being a hot and desirable member of the dating scene.  

2 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Sonja bitching to Elyse that she wished Ramona would just stop name-dropping about who she knows at Century 21 and listen to her...Sonja, have you met yourself?

Thank you for this!  I knew there was something outrageous Sonja had said that had me snorting and this was it.  Luann said something too but I can't remember what it was....another real pot/kettle moment.

3 hours ago, Mar said:

Time for a complete new cast or a cancellation of the show. Same old, same old, same old.

Not so fast, please.  This season reminds me in a way of season four which was also in a state of flux. Bethhenny was a big personality who tended to take things over.  The show was somewhat off the first time she left.  The Vajazzler didn't wind up fitting in. It took awhile for the returning ladies to establish their new places within the cast.  With Tynsley leaving they have also lost the one person who didn't turn into a raging harpy and was probably the least hypocritical or narcissitic personality amongst them.  Leah came in as a fully charged loose cannon.  There is nothing to temper any of them at the moment as most are putting in a poor audition for the spotlight position.  History has shown that this too may pass.  

Edited by ichbin
spelling
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Pivoting to Sonja—

Sonja bitching to Elyse that she wished Ramona would just stop name-dropping about who she knows at Century 21 and listen to her...Sonja, have you met yourself?  She is the most consistent name-dropper of anyone I’ve ever seen, in real life or in the media.  And her name-drops are more often than not based in fiction, when I get the distinct impression Ramona is telling the truth.  Although knowing the buyer for a local department store versus partying (as in present tense) with “John John Kennedy” in 2015 is a close call.

I loved your entire post and this made me laugh out loud

• LOL 1

I would love to see John show up at a party with Sonja, Ramona or Luann on his arm.

These shows are mostly producer driven. I just don’t understand why some of these women would allow to be portrayed the way they are? 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Love 7