Type keyword(s) to search

Ariela and Biniyam: Haile Suspicious!

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, gingerella said:

I was thinking about this today and wanted to say both Ari and Bini think they're hot shit but they so are not. Let me put it this way, Ari has a waaay over inflated opinion of herself, and Bini thinks he is hot shit too. The thing is, they're both like good looking ugly people on a good day. They don't trust each other. They don't seem to be in love with one another. The entire premise was Bini wanted a blond American e-ticket, and Ari wanted to schtup a rastafarian, and now they're trying to make a marriage out of that weak ass sauce. AND, thy have a baby mixed up in their shit stew now. Dumb asses.

Correct on all counts. Vacation peen needs to stay on vacation and your birth control game needs to be strong. And don’t later try to shoehorn that shit into a relationship. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, gingerella said:

the thing is, they're both like good looking ugly people on a good day.

I would disagree. By many standards Bini is FINE. He is a nice looking man (most Ethiopian people are gorgeous, and he is above average in his social group to my eye, however beauty is in the eye of the beholder). Ari is just a woman of no spectacular looks. In Ethiopia she sticks out because she is white and fair haired, but when it comes to looks Bini has her WAY beat (facially and body wise).

But Bini is dumber. Ari knows she is will always be USC and her parents/their pocket book will back her up. Bini is trying to live the high life partnering with a USC and making a baby but hasn't been able to be successful at it the SECOND time around. He is not bright and crazy immature.

They don't seem to be in love with one another. The entire premise was Bini wanted a blond American e-ticket, and Ari wanted to schtup a rastafarian, and now they're trying to make a marriage out of that weak ass sauce. AND, thy have a baby mixed up in their shit stew now. Dumb asses.

Nope they are not in love with each other! You are on the MONEY. I wonder what happened with the contraceptives because Ari was married a decade with no kids, and traveling here and there and everywhere. Was it that she was 30 and thought it was just time to have a child with the first hot guy she came across?

You don't turn your hot vacation sex into your life partner- which is the entire premise of this show no? LOL.Ytho GIF

• Love 11

I think Ari and Bini are both horrible people.   Bini is looking to get to the U.S., but sit around on his fanny the way he's doing in Ethiopia, with Ari's parents paying everything.   Ari is horrible, 30 years old and still having Mommy and Daddy pay all of her bills.    

Bini will never get in the U.S. again.  For whatever reason he was turned down at least three times for visas when he was with the ex-wife, then with political intervention he was granted a humanitarian visa to be with his wife because the baby had physical issues, and he over stayed.     I doubt even if Ari applied for a visa, with her parents sponsoring Bini, that he would ever be allowed back in the U.S.      Butt Bongo player isn't high on the list of needed occupations here. 

Also, Ari's parents aren't doing her any favors indulging her.    Unless they leave every penny to her, someday she'll be broke, and I bet her older siblings won't want to be stuck with housing, and supporting her for life.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9
On 9/14/2021 at 7:16 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

I think Ari and Bini are both horrible people.   Bini is looking to get to the U.S., but sit around on his fanny the way he's doing in Ethiopia, with Ari's parents paying everything.   Ari is horrible, 30 years old and still having Mommy and Daddy pay all of her bills.    

Bini will never get in the U.S. again.  For whatever reason he was turned down at least three times for visas when he was with the ex-wife, then with political intervention he was granted a humanitarian visa to be with his wife because the baby had physical issues, and he over stayed.     I doubt even if Ari applied for a visa, with her parents sponsoring Bini, that he would ever be allowed back in the U.S.      Butt Bongo player isn't high on the list of needed occupations here. 

Also, Ari's parents aren't doing her any favors indulging her.    Unless they leave every penny to her, someday she'll be broke, and I bet her older siblings (does she have older siblings?) won't want to be stuck with housing, and supporting her for life.   

I seem to remember her having older half siblings. 

Update: she has at least 3 older half siblings-a sister and 2 brothers from her mom. I couldn’t find the sister in a quick search, but the 2 brothers are lawyers.

https://obits.nj.com/us/obituaries/trenton/name/cristina-ciccone-obituary?pid=17310967

Edited by readheaded
  • Love 3

Ari is just looking for any excuse to come back to the U.S., and leave Ethiopia behind.   I hated when Ari found out about the baby's hernia that she said she didn't know if the baby should have surgery, and anesthesia.     Hernias can strangulate, and become a huge emergency, and they have a pediatric surgeon available.   

I wasn't surprised when Ari said Mommy and Daddy had medical insurance in the U.S. for her, but I wonder if the baby is covered too?  If it's a family plan they pay for where she's included under the parents policy, then the baby may not be covered.    There may be a waiting period too, if they have to add Avi to the insurance plan.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3

Oh she'll definitely use this baby hernia to jet back to Jersey or wherever she's from, and then COVID will get worse and she'll stay there 'because it's safer', and, and, and, and. But honestly? The way Bini's sisters harass her, I'd stay in the US too, and I'd tell them it's their goddamn fault for being so aggressive and pushy about her staying or leaving all the damn time. If that's how they treated his first wife, no wonder she left and went back to the States, I would too.

And I still don't see the attraction or reason she wants to stay there. I mean, Ethiopia does have some good medical care and well trained doctors and such, and she gave birth safely so...it's not baby surgery, I get it, but they do have some good medical staff there, and there's usually one hospital that expats use, and pay extra for better care and services. But other than maybe thinking Bini is 'hot' (sorry @Scarlett45 we're gonna have to agree to disagree on that point! But I still love ya girl!), what does he offer Ari? He doesn't have a legit job, he basically air humps his ex long term girlfriend as his 'job', and he seems moderately dimwitted. So what is the attraction of him and of making her home there? I.Dont.Get.It.

ETA: My thread name was chosen for these two chucklefucks and it was a high point in my PrimeTimer life, but now I'm just embarrassed that I finally got a thread name chosen, and it was for these two 5-watt dimwits...🙄 Also, Haile Suspicious, I mean, they both think the other has fucked around with their exes, it's absurd. Take that baby home, and let Bini learn how to use a fucking condom already.

ETA2: In my Neverending rant over these two dummies let me say that I'm so tired hearing Bini whine about how much he loves Ari and how happy he is with her because honestly? I just think he's in it for the baby because he seems miserable most of the time, or he has very low standards for happiness - they both seem miserable most of the time.. And not for nothing but how is it that he managed to be with his Ethiopian ex gf/fellow air humper for, what was it, TEN years or n however long she told Leandro, and yet they managed to never get pregnant, but the minute he dips his stick into American women NAM! Baby born? What's *that* about???

Edited by gingerella
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 15
On 10/2/2021 at 2:10 AM, CrazyInAlabama said:

I wasn't surprised when Ari said Mommy and Daddy had medical insurance in the U.S.

I'm no expert, but Areola said "my insurance" [in the US], which startled me because in the US parents can add or keep an adult child on their job-based insurance policy (if it covers children) only until they turn 26. Areola is 30. She doesn't work a job, certainly one that would offer health insurance. Maybe she's still "on the books" as working for her father. Or her parents buy a private policy on the market for her, which is very expensive. Unless they and their lawyer got her on Medicaid--and possibly SS Disability?     

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 5

Is Ari really so clueless that she thinks someone who overstayed a humanitarian visa for the first son's birth and treatment, will ever be given a tourist visa to the U.S.?    That simply doesn't happen.  

It's not as if Bini has an actual job skill either.    Unless Butt Bongo player is a career field I missed hearing about.     So, if her parents sign up to sponsor him, it's a lifetime obligation to support their useless daughter, Bini, and however many kids they have, plus their household bills forever.     

I know people claim they're together in the U.S., but he was denied three times before he got the humanitarian visa with the first wife.  I wonder if the first wife's current husband adopted the son?  If he did, then Bini has no claim to visitation.    I'm guessing Bini never supported his first wife or the son, so he's not in a position to try for visitation or custody either.   Unless Ari's parents paid for attorneys, Bini can't afford an attorney either.    

This article claims they're in the U.S., discussing where to marry, Ethiopia, or import his whole family to the U.S. for a wedding here.   

https://screenrant.com/90-day-fiance-biniyam-ariela-sighting-confirms-together/

Another article from the same source claims that both are in the U.S. and he's getting occasional MMA fights, and the duo have been signed for another season, but in the U.S.     

However, the other 90 fiance visa people haven't had work permits, so if he's here on some kind fiance, or tourist visa, and is working, that won't go over too big down at the visa office.  Actually, I'm not sure I believe anything that screen rant or the other sites post,    I'm wondering how the uprising issues in Ethiopia affect his situation, and if he's avoiding government service by trying to come to the U.S. 

I had to laugh at him wanting 10 kids.    He doesn't support Avi, so how would he support 10 kids?   Because you know Ari won't live in Ethiopia forever.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 10/3/2021 at 4:52 PM, gingerella said:

And not for nothing but how is it that he managed to be with his Ethiopian ex gf/fellow air humper for, what was it, TEN years or n however long she told Leandro, and yet they managed to never get pregnant, but the minute he dips his stick into American women NAM! Baby born? What's *that* about???

Leandro doesn’t want children- he is child free, so I assume when they were together they were diligent about contraception. Ari didn’t want kids either she said until she was about 25, and she started to change her mind, and that’s one of the reasons she said that she didn’t want to stay with Leandro. 

So I think Ari just wanted a baby and wasn’t using any contraceptives, sex with Bini, and then the pregnancy followed.

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Leandro doesn’t want children- he is child free, so I assume when they were together they were diligent about contraception. Ari didn’t want kids either she said until she was about 25, and she started to change her mind, and that’s one of the reasons she said that she didn’t want to stay with Leandro. 

So I think Ari just wanted a baby and wasn’t using any contraceptives, sex with Bini, and then the pregnancy followed.

I was referring to Bini, not Ari. Bini manages to not impregnate his Ethiopian gf of like 10 years, and yet the minute he schtups American women they get pregnant? I'm calling bullshit right there. He knows how to not impregnate a woman. He chose to get an American woman knocked up once, then did it again. He's a moron, and a shady fool. And his blubbering last night made me want to reach into my TV and smack the living shit out of his face because this is all his own doing. And not for nothing, he seems more obsessed with losing his child than his partner. He's a shady asshole, going out all night with his buddies and who knows who else, continuing to air hump his ex and calling it 'a job'. Fuck Bini.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, gingerella said:

I was referring to Bini, not Ari. Bini manages to not impregnate his Ethiopian gf of like 10 years, and yet the minute he schtups American women they get pregnant? I'm calling bullshit right there. He knows how to not impregnate a woman. He chose to get an American woman knocked up once, then did it again. He's a moron, and a shady fool. And his blubbering last night made me want to reach into my TV and smack the living shit out of his face because this is all his own doing. And not for nothing, he seems more obsessed with losing his child than his partner. He's a shady asshole, going out all night with his buddies and who knows who else, continuing to air hump his ex and calling it 'a job'. Fuck Bini.

That is what I have said all along, his sisters are all about asking Ari if she will leave and take the baby and never come back because that is what happened the first time...not once did the sisters look at Bini for being an equal part in getting his wife and Ari getting pregnant. Not once did Sisters Bini express their disappointment in Bini and his inability to keep it in his pants or use a condom, (really Ari, you did not know Bini and chose to bareback, your parents are medical professionals and you risked your health like that?)  In reality, who would want to live in Ethiopia if they had the option of living in the states with all the creature comforts and you know the language and you have a support system there.

• Love 9

Oh I see! Yes of course I agree with you. 

Likely Bini believes contraceptives are a woman’s responsibility and he thought he was slick and could procreate with a USC and make a great life for himself. I firmly believe he is off galavanting with whomever he wants, yet he’s going to cry crocodile tears about “going through this again”; dude you put YOURSELF in this position again. 

Bini is not in love with Ari (not that I blame him, she’s not in love with him either), and he should know better because he went through this before! 

4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

That is what I have said all along, his sisters are all about asking Ari if she will leave and take the baby and never come back because that is what happened the first time...not once did the sisters look at Bini for being an equal part in getting his wife and Ari getting pregnant. Not once did Sisters Bini express their disappointment in Bini and his inability to keep it in his pants or use a condom, (really Ari, you did not know Bini and chose to bareback, your parents are medical professionals and you risked your health like that?)  In reality, who would want to live in Ethiopia if they had the option of living in the states with all the creature comforts and you know the language and you have a support system there.

Bini’s sisters were wrong but I’m not surprised. They are always going to blame the woman in that situation because Bini is their little brother who’s parents died when he was a child. I bet you they ALL babied him to various degrees (the siblings that think he’s a fool probably don’t want to be on the show even if they love him as a little brother). Add in that situation, good ole misogyny and xenophobia Ari could be the most perfect woman/mother alive and they would blame her for Bini’s short comings. 

• Love 5

Why does it seem that people who are the least equipped to parent want lots of kids. I’ve noticed the same about pet owners as well.  Those low on energy, resources, focus, patience, time and money, but they must have a house full of animals!  I don’t get it.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Why does it seem that people who are the least equipped to parent want lots of kids. I’ve noticed the same about pet owners as well.  Those low on energy, resources, focus, patience, time and money, but they must have a house full of animals!  I don’t get it.  

Because they either don’t really know and/or care about what’s truly involved with taking care of them. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, readheaded said:

Because they either don’t really know and/or care about what’s truly involved with taking care of them. 

Exactly. For some, it’s more about what they want and not the welfare of the child. 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I believe people like the IDEA of a baby/toddler/child or a dog but are ill equipped to deal with the day to day or hour by hour reality of the situation.  Trust me, at one point I had two kids in diapers, a dog and three cats, and worked 6 to 10 M-F.  

• Love 7
On 9/14/2021 at 4:16 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Also, Ari's parents aren't doing her any favors indulging her.    Unless they leave every penny to her, someday she'll be broke, and I bet her older siblings won't want to be stuck with housing, and supporting her for life.   

Do you think she is mentally challenged, maybe Bini too?  I've had that thought enter my mind on more than one occasion watching them on 90 Day OW

• Useful 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 10/5/2021 at 5:56 PM, greekmom said:

I swear I saw a photo of him and Grangela

You’re not imagining things! Apparently Angela attended a fight in NYC. 

I had to laugh at the intro to the article, especially what I bolded : 

90 Day Fiancé: Angela & Ariela Spotted Supporting Biniyam’s Fight In NYC

Ariela and Angela were seen supporting Biniyam during his first fight in the United States. Both beauties looked glamorous in their stunning dresses.  

Oh, apparently Ari had some cosmetic procedures done  

here’s the article, but no photo of Angela and Bini together 

https://screenrant.com/90-day-fiance-angela-ariela-biniyam-shibre-nyc/

Edited to add this photo from that night with Ari, Bini and a friend. They appear to be endorsing some kind of product. Can someone identify it? Performance enhancing? Weight loss? Could this explain Ari’s alarming weight loss? And her face still looks lopsided  

BE7388FF-72CB-400B-9F7C-3B1AC0639AAB.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Scout Finch said:

Weight loss spaghetti sauce? 🤷‍♀️

You're right, it does look like that Victoria brand sauce. If they've come out with a weight loss version, count me in! 

Updated to add: The Victoria company is based in Brooklyn so they very well could be visiting there while in the city for the fight. So, could this rather masculine looking woman Victoria herself? 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1

So now the end game for having the hernia surgery in the U.S., so Ari can whine and guilt her parents into supporting Bini for a U.S. visa,    Considering the lack of jobs in the butt bongo business, my guess is the parents will be supporting Bini until Ari gets tired of pretending to be a decent human being, and dumps Bini.     I can't see Bini getting any job that will support himself, his family, especially in a high cost area like NJ.    

• Love 8

Why does Ari keep putting that baby seat on the side instead of in the middle of the back seat, that would be the safest place, ugh.

Ari says it never gets to be hot in the summer in Ethiopia, I checked, it does not get hot like summer hot in July...I learned something new, average high is about 68 degrees.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Why does Ari keep putting that baby seat on the side instead of in the middle of the back seat, that would be the safest place, ugh.

Remember the hissy fit she threw when they were bringing Avi home from the hospital? They didn't have a baby seat so she decided it was safer for poor Bini to carry the baby home through the streets of Addis Ababa? Now she has a baby seat but doesn't install it correctly. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

So, after the preview for this week's episode, Ari shows why she demanded her son come to the U.S. for surgery.  That way Ari can whine to her parents about how much she needs Bini in the U.S. and how she misses him.   That way she can whine until they agree to sponsor him, and get some high priced immigration attorney to work on the visa process for him. 

I'm wondering what the half-siblings think of Princess Ari, and the parents giving her every penny she demands, and enabling her useless lifestyle.    

My guess is that Bini locks up all vital paperwork, so it doesn't disappear.   So putting Ari's passport away was a safety measure, and he gave it back to her when she wanted it.   (I know a lot of people who have lived overseas, and they lock up everything, and many homes have a safe for that purpose). 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
On 10/12/2021 at 9:40 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I believe people like the IDEA of a baby/toddler/child or a dog but are ill equipped to deal with the day to day or hour by hour reality of the situation.  Trust me, at one point I had two kids in diapers, a dog and three cats, and worked 6 to 10 M-F.  

I am a SAHM because of Covid (my previous employer shut down for fraud right before covid) I have a dog, the Coco, A cat, the Elektra Abundance, a husband, a teen living in NYC finishing school, a teen step daughter and a son, 9 in school. I am writing a book and working on a degree. CHILE. I be tired. But I am grateful and happy because the world is not a fair place. And that means folks that deserve kids don't always get to have them and terrible parenting choices of humans  sometimes get to have them. It is one of the most unfair things imo.

• Love 11
On 10/11/2021 at 11:25 AM, gingerella said:

On 10/11/2021 at 1:23 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

This. All of this. To be absolutely clear, I think Ari is a horror. She is made of shit. But I’ve never liked or felt sorry for Bini. He’s sketchy, irresponsible, smug, and just generally a very dim bulb. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
On 10/13/2021 at 10:16 PM, magemaud said:

You’re not imagining things! Apparently Angela attended a fight in NYC. 

I had to laugh at the intro to the article, especially what I bolded : 

90 Day Fiancé: Angela & Ariela Spotted Supporting Biniyam’s Fight In NYC

Ariela and Angela were seen supporting Biniyam during his first fight in the United States. Both beauties looked glamorous in their stunning dresses.  

Oh, apparently Ari had some cosmetic procedures done  

here’s the article, but no photo of Angela and Bini together 

https://screenrant.com/90-day-fiance-angela-ariela-biniyam-shibre-nyc/

Edited to add this photo from that night with Ari, Bini and a friend. They appear to be endorsing some kind of product. Can someone identify it? Performance enhancing? Weight loss? Could this explain Ari’s alarming weight loss? And her face still looks lopsided  

BE7388FF-72CB-400B-9F7C-3B1AC0639AAB.jpeg

I think the lady on the right is Usman's new girlfriend on Before the 90 Days. 

So, Ari takes her Mommy Dearest along to Kenya?  Sounds romantic.      If Bini gets to the U.S., he better watch his step, because Ari and Mommy will have to sponsor him, and they would be happy to get him deported any time they get steamed at him.    He'll be on shaky ground. 

Since Bini is apparently in the U.S., how did he get a work permit so fast for the MMA fighting?    No one else on the 90 day fiance portion had a work permit instantly, so advertising that you're earning money illegally is a great way to get shipped home permanently. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 2