Type keyword(s) to search

Ariela and Biniyam: Haile Suspicious!

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

I didn't think Nanny Mimi was too upset when she said goodbye to The Family Bini and suspected she was coming along with them to America. In fact, on the plane, we see Bini and the baby in one row and Ari across the aisle. Now, wouldn't Ari normally have been in the window seat? We couldn't see who was there, but it looks like my suspicions were correct: https://www.monstersandcritics.com/tv/reality-tv/ariela-and-biniyam-moved-into-a-3-bedroom-house-with-a-nanny-and-explained-how-they-are-able-to-afford-it/

This article is from last summer and it seems to reference old news from when they were in Addis, not where they're living in the USA.

Edited by gingerella
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, gingerella said:

This article is from last summer and it seems to reference old news from when they were in Addis, not where they're living in the USA.

I'm sorry, you're right! But I still think Mimi is in the window seat on the plane ride to America because why would Ari be across the aisle and the baby be sitting next to a stranger? 

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere they've been in the US since last August when the current season was filmed. 

• Love 3

I'm sorry, you're right! But I still think Mimi is in the window seat on the plane ride to America because why would Ari be across the aisle and the baby be sitting next to a stranger? 

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere they've been in the US since last August when the current season was filmed. 

Oddly, I have friends that book seats across the aisle from each other when they fly because they both like to sit on the aisle.  Maybe neither "adult" wants the window seat.  I can see each of them wanting their own way.  They are not the most "grown up" adults.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, CalicoKitty said:

Oddly, I have friends that book seats across the aisle from each other when they fly because they both like to sit on the aisle

My husband and I do that, too, and it's great, (and avoids one of us sitting in the dreaded middle seat of a 3-3 configuration) but if I had a baby sitting in the middle seat, I wouldn't expect my window seat mate to be too happy. 

• Love 2
On 5/9/2022 at 6:13 PM, CalicoKitty said:

Oddly, I have friends that book seats across the aisle from each other when they fly because they both like to sit on the aisle.

Easier to post a minute by minute update on your social media if you are both on the aisle (extra arm room for selfies<sigh>). Also easier to get up and walk the kid up and down the aisle if need be.

• Love 3
(edited)

Since Ari and Avi stayed at the half-sister's house when Ari came back for her major body and face work, there is no way that she didn't have major surgical work done,  and Avi's hernia surgery, that sister got a taste of what having Princess Ari move in was like.    I bet half-sister refused to have Ari, Bini, Avi and camera crew move in, so told her mother to get another plan.  I bet the half-siblings are loving the chance to show spoiled Ari what they really think of her.   I bet the producers rented the apartment that the three are living in.  

I bet the half-sister and other relatives are loving their chance to give Princess Ari, and their mother a kick in the chops.    I bet the second Princess Ari was born, the others were put on the back burner, and everything from Janice and Dr. Fred were focused on her.    I bet the amount of time Janice devoted to her four older children was minimal.   There's also the fact she was cheating with also married Dr. Fred.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
(edited)

How does Bini think this will work out?    No U.S. court will make the mother send the child to a foreign country where if the so-called father, who according to reports never supported his son at all, decided to keep the son, and then the mother would never see him again.     I suspect this in another way, along with moving back to Ethiopia, to get another season on HEA, or TOW.     

As 

There are reports that to get out of ever paying child support, Bini gave up his rights, and the ex-wife's husband adopted the child.   If that's true, then Bini has no rights, so an obvious publicity stunt. 

This petition by him happened in October, the ex-wife immediately filed for an injunction to keep him and a third party (bet all of us can guess who that is), from posting information about the son on social media.  He also said his material situation has changed, but apparently he moved back to Ethiopia after this, so nothing will come of this.   Especially if the legal adoption has gone through, the child is no longer his son. 

Who does Bini think would finance the legal costs of a custody fight?   And if he got visitation, who will finance flights for him to go back and forth, even if he stays in the U.S.  And he would have to stay in a motel, because there's no way the ex-wife is going to play happy family with him.    I bet the custody filing is just for the show's storyline, which is despicable.   

By the way, the Hague convention governs international custody and child abductions, and Ethiopia has never signed this.  So, if either child gets to Ethiopia, they won't be coming back to the U.S. unless Bini wants that to happen.      Getting either child out of the U.S. will require consent of both parents, and that's not happening except in Avi's case.   I wonder if Ari realizes that if she's in a foreign country, she has zero rights to custody.   

This part of the starcasm artilcle he filed a financial statement, so how how does he think he's getting custody?  Or paying support?   Or does he think being shown as a leech on his in-laws is a good thing?   The injunction requested by the ex-wife was granted, so at least the kid won't be splashed across social media by B & A.    The hearing on the petition isn't until October anyway,   This is all a publicity stunt, and despicable to do this to a child he doesn't have any relationship with. 

From the Starcasm article: 

"As part of the custody process, Biniyam filed an Affidavit of Financial Status on February 4, 2022. In the Affidavit, Biniyam states that he has less than $500 in assets and an income of $0 per month.

His address looks to be the same apartment complex that Ariela’s parents initially rented for the couple on the current season of 90 Day Fiance."

I was wondering how Bini was collecting money for that MMA fight, and 90 Days uncensored on Reddit claims that low level /beginning MMA fighters don't get paid, they're doing for the exposure, and to try to get sponsors.    I bet it was an exhibition, because there's no way that poor guy he was beating up was the same weight class.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 7
On 6/18/2022 at 11:22 AM, CrazyInAlabama said:

How does Bini think this will work out?    No U.S. court will make the mother send the child to a foreign country where if the so-called father, who according to reports never supported his son at all, decided to keep the son, and then the mother would never see him again.     I suspect this in another way, along with moving back to Ethiopia, to get another season on HEA, or TOW.     

There are reports that to get out of ever paying child support, Bini gave up his rights, and the ex-wife's husband adopted the child.   If that's true, then Bini has no rights, so an obvious publicity stunt. 

This petition by him happened in October, the ex-wife immediately filed for an injunction to keep him and a third party, from posting information about the son on social media.  He also said his material situation has changed, but apparently he moved back to Ethiopia after this, so nothing will come of this.   Especially if the legal adoption has gone through, the child is no longer his son. 

This part of the starcasm artilcle he filed a financial statement, so how how does he think he's getting custody?  Or paying support?   Or does he think being shown as a leech on his in-laws is a good thing?   The injunction requested by the ex-wife was granted, so at least the kid won't be splashed across social media by B & A.    The hearing on the petition isn't until October anyway,   This is all a publicity stunt, and despicable to do this to a child he doesn't have any relationship with. 

From the Starcasm article: 

"As part of the custody process, Biniyam filed an Affidavit of Financial Status on February 4, 2022. In the Affidavit, Biniyam states that he has less than $500 in assets and an income of $0 per month.

His address looks to be the same apartment complex that Ariela’s parents initially rented for the couple on the current season of 90 Day Fiance."

I was wondering how Bini was collecting money for that MMA fight, and 90 Days uncensored on Reddit claims that low level /beginning MMA fighters don't get paid, they're doing for the exposure, and to try to get sponsors.    

Even if Bini stayed here no court would want the kid shuttled back and forth from Iowa to New Jersey.

• Applause 1
  • Love 2

Bini signed away parental rights, he'll never get visitation, or anything else.    Look at the dates on the filing, and it matches up very nicely with filming this show.    I think it's just another publicity stunt for the filming.    

• Sad 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

Bini, despite that butter-wouldn't-melt-in-his-mouth sweet demeanor, is really beneath contempt. He's willing to try disrupting this child's life for another skimpy paycheck. He lost one son to his own irresponsibility, and then he turned around and did the same thing all over again. The only reason he has access to this child is that the woman he knocked up is just as lazy and corrupt as he is.

And that guy he defeated in his match looked like a wino they dragged over from the bus station. Glorious victory.

Edited by Mondrianyone
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
On 6/21/2022 at 11:32 AM, MrBuhBye said:

No court would find him to be a fit parent after voluntarily choosing to marry Ari.

One theory that floated around was that Leandro married Ari to study in the United States.  It was easier to get a fiancé visa than a student visa, and the timing of their marriage tracks.  

• Applause 1
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Grifter Lives said:

One theory that floated around was that Leandro married Ari to study in the United States.  It was easier to get a fiancé visa than a student visa, and the timing of their marriage tracks.  

I think that's right.  Plus, student visa doesn't lead to citizenship, but a ten year marriage to Ari did. 

Ari has different stories about everything.   What I could find is she met him in Argentina when she was studying.   They married, and he came to the U.S. on a spousal visa.    They were married 10 years, but separated for the last three years.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I think that's right.  Plus, student visa doesn't lead to citizenship, but a ten year marriage to Ari did. 

Wait a minute.  Didn't she say she lived in Argentina with Leandro?  And then she bailed when he wanted to move to the midwest to go to school.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, Kath94 said:

Wait a minute.  Didn't she say she lived in Argentina with Leandro?  And then she bailed when he wanted to move to the midwest to go to school.

I think he went to school in the east then got a teaching job in Indiana.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I think he went to school in the east then got a teaching job in Indiana.

From what I’ve read, she met him in Argentina when she was 17 but they didn’t marry until she was 19 so I figure that’s when she lived with him then later brought him here on a spousal visa. Perhaps he was an undergrad in an Argentine college at the time because he got his MS at IU and it appears he’s staying in Indiana for his doctorate. They divorced in 2018 and Ari booked a cheap flight to Ethiopia to console her. 

• Wink 2
  • Useful 1
22 minutes ago, magemaud said:

From what I’ve read, she met him in Argentina when she was 17 but they didn’t marry until she was 19 so I figure that’s when she lived with him then later brought him here on a spousal visa. Perhaps he was an undergrad in an Argentine college at the time because he got his MS at IU and it appears he’s staying in Indiana for his doctorate. They divorced in 2018 and Ari booked a cheap flight to Ethiopia to console her find some fresh meat. 

FIFY

• Sad 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Copied from Screen Rant then edited by me:

“Ariela Weinberg may not be a fashionista like some other reality stars, but she impresses 90 Day Fiancé fans with her appealing appalling dressing sense.”

• Applause 3
  • LOL 4
34 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Copied from Screen Rant then edited by me:

“Ariela Weinberg may not be a fashionista like some other reality stars, but she impresses 90 Day Fiancé fans with her appealing appalling dressing sense.”

She had a Brazilian butt lift.  As if it wasn’t bad enough when Molly’s friend Cynthia did.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 2
6 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

https://screenrant.com/90-day-fiance-ariela-weinberg-lip-fillers-botox/

The explanation of some of the work Ari had done, and Bini too (tooth whitening). 

So she got Botox to stop teeth grinding? Here I am wearing a night guard like a chump. I don’t buy what she is selling.  What did the Brazilian butt lift help with? Flatulence? I heard that the procedure is very dangerous.

• Wink 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

She had a Brazilian butt lift.  As if it wasn’t bad enough when Molly’s friend Cynthia did.

Didn't Larissa and the Silva Twins all have them, too? Although in the case of Darcey and Stacey, what HAVEN'T they had done? 

12 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

So she got Botox to stop teeth grinding?

Apparently it's effective @sainte-chapelle, so throw away that night guard and put in a call to your doctor ASAP! 

"Does Botox help with bruxism? Yes! Botox is an effective treatment for bruxism that works by freezing the muscles responsible for the tension along the jaw. This freezing of the masseter muscle along the jaw prevents the tension in the facial muscles that is responsible for the pain and damage caused by bruxism."

• Applause 1
  • Useful 3
15 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Didn't Larissa and the Silva Twins all have them, too? Although in the case of Darcey and Stacey, what HAVEN'T they had done? 

Apparently it's effective @sainte-chapelle, so throw away that night guard and put in a call to your doctor ASAP! 

"Does Botox help with bruxism? Yes! Botox is an effective treatment for bruxism that works by freezing the muscles responsible for the tension along the jaw. This freezing of the masseter muscle along the jaw prevents the tension in the facial muscles that is responsible for the pain and damage caused by bruxism."

Of course Botox is a toxin so who knows what injecting that will do long term.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

Of course Botox is a toxin so who knows what injecting that will do long term.

Side effects include inability to open one’s mouth.

• Wink 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, gingerella said:

I didn't see any mention of how ridiculous Ari looked when she stomped into Bini's gym in that flesh colored nightmare, walking penguin-footed across the gym in anger. That? Was hilarious!

OMG!!!!!  I had to imitate that several times for my husband.  I do not know how no one laughed in her face at that moment.  Tough girl she is not.  Also her foray into the world of a ring girl made me cringe.  She certainly has her moms face.  I find her personality very grating and all I can think of is Bini REALLY wants to be here to put up with that.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

Interesting! I don’t doubt it works but still think Ari is using it as an excuse to load up on the Botox.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, gingerella said:

I didn't see any mention of how ridiculous Ari looked when she stomped into Bini's gym in that flesh colored nightmare, walking penguin-footed across the gym in anger. That? Was hilarious!

I was thinking Creature of the Black Lagoon.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Interesting! I don’t doubt it works but still think Ari is using it as an excuse to load up on the Botox.

Well, of course she is. Just like a Brazilian Butt lift is medically necessary! 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 3
24 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Reminds me of people who have plastic surgery to fix their “deviated septum.” Yeah, okay. Amazing that they end up with an entirely new nose. Go figure.

• Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

Guess she wasn’t worried about paying rent anymore.  Priorities.

1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Reminds me of people who have plastic surgery to fix their “deviated septum.” Yeah, okay. Amazing that they end up with an entirely new nose. Go figure.

Didn’t Natalie claim her nose job was because she couldn’t breathe?  Um how did you breathe your first ahem “37” years?

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4

I'm surprised that Dr. Fred allowed Ari to go to "her New York-based aesthetician," especially for supposedly medically-necessary Botox (for teeth-grinding) and a dangerous BBL.  Worse, many dentists offer cosmetic procedures, especially Botox, to supplement their practices - to the chagrin of plastic surgeons and dermatologists.  But, then Ari would have had to pay or pay more for the procedures if she went to a medical professional.  

The article also states that she lost 50 pounds from breastfeeding (sic) "baby number one," as if another is on the way or already here (Well, in Bini's case. . . ), rather than raise her well-known history of eating disorders.  If breastfeeding is the secret to weight loss, Emily should be an international underwear supermodel by now.

• LOL 9
26 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

If breastfeeding is the secret to weight loss, Emily should be an international underwear supermodel by now.

And Kalani, who has nursed two kids in succession (or "suck"session-sorry, couldn't resist) should now be positively skeletal! 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Ari and family - I just can't. 

They are pressed for money and she has these procedures, and every scene is them at some restaurant. Im familiar with the area they are in and I kept trying to see where they were with Leandro. And yeah, he just has money to come see them too. How much does TLC subsidize (as in not salary but freebies and perks?). I often notice they keep flashing the awning or sign of a restaurant for promo but if they did it last night I missed it.

And yeah, that was just Ari putting on a little number she had in her closet and no make up artist assisted. ( even her mother commented)

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

They are pressed for money and she has these procedures, and every scene is them at some restaurant. Im familiar with the area they are in and I kept trying to see where they were with Leandro. And yeah, he just has money to come see them too. How much does TLC subsidize (as in not salary but freebies and perks?). I often notice they keep flashing the awning or sign of a restaurant for promo but if they did it last night I missed it.

I was doing the same thing and didn't see any sign showing where they were eating but I can't think of any place in downtown Princeton that has such a large outdoor eating area except maybe the Nassau Inn? 

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1

I was doing the same thing and didn't see any sign showing where they were eating but I can't think of any place in downtown Princeton that has such a large outdoor eating area except maybe the Nassau Inn? 

I haven;t been since the pandemic but I had 3guesses---- 

1- Mediterra?

2- Anyplace at MArketfair. 

I know they have all expanded their outdoor eating ... Oh also

3===there was a place near the library that had a lot of outdoor seating and a huge plaza ish sidewalk....?

(edited)

Okay, I took one for the Snark Team. She appears to be eating outside at Kristine’s. French restaurant in the plaza by the library and the outdoor seating looks like it's shared with the Witherspoon Grill next door.  I also had to take a screenshot of her hideous outfit.

D97899A8-CF0B-45DC-9DCC-36C3C23AE616.jpeg

29BE0F40-8B5A-4279-8497-F46EB7CDE515.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1