Type keyword(s) to search

Ariela and Biniyam: Haile Suspicious!

• Start Topic

(edited)
6 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I think she suffers from body dysmorphia...

I agree, I think she's got some real disorders there...her weight goes down-up-down-up, and I think she really suffers when she is not "skinny" (something she likes to show off to Leandro). Maybe not the right person to be on national TV... I've had challenges in that area, including to see myself and my appearance realistically (thanks, Mom, for remarking on my weight and size (whatever it was) almost every single day I was in the family home). 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 5
On 7/30/2022 at 9:02 PM, MrBuhBye said:

The wedding eyelashes are a horror show.

The wedding eyelashes, makeup, hair, headband, dress, sneakers (I think?), vocal fry, and lopsided smirk are a horror show

• Sad 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 7/17/2022 at 9:43 AM, Auntie Anxiety said:

In this day and age, anything goes. Areola identifies as Jewish (see the neon sign, outsized Star of David she used to wear). Yes, traditionally only a Jewish mother’s children would be considered Jewish, but in 2022, you’re whatever you say you are, it can change on a dime and no one is supposed to question it.

If she belongs to a Reform or Reconstructionist synagogue, a child can be Jewish via patrilineal or matrilineal descent. Conservative, and Orthodox Judaism recognizes matrilineal descent only. This has been the case since the late 70s & early 80s with the Reform and Reconstructionist movements. It's a way to include the children of interfaith relationships and help them to feel part of the community.

• Love 4

I'm just glad this gruesome twosome won't be showing up on HEA next season.   At least it's only Bilal and Shaeeda.   Of course, there are so many different 90 Day off shoots that they may be back yet.  

The two recent MMA fights were as an amateur, they don't even list the one I saw online from Iowa when he was here before.    So, no money.   However, he's pushing a Binifit exercise plan, and if you sign up you get a meal plan of diet suggestions, I wonder who he ripped that off from?   And mentioning your program includes routines from other trademarked programs is a bad idea.     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5

My guess is Bini played the long game when he saw rich, spoiled Ari.    He thought that once he knocked up Ari, that her parents would support them for life.   I bet he got the shock of his life when the parents said that they had to be self supporting when they moved to the U.S.      He's dreaming if he really thinks anyone will sponsor him in MMA, or that he'll ever have a career.     John from Bahston could take Bini, actually anyone who watches his amateur fights can beat him, Bini does the same routine every time.   

I think he thought they'd move to the U.S., Ari's parents would keep supporting them, and he would be living in a big house, and not have to do anything.   

I think Bini was honest when he said once he got his green card, that they could separate.   That's not how it works.   If that happened, all Ari and her parents would have to do is revoke the sponsorship, and she would divorce him.    Or, they would claim he commited fraud, and I bet his visa would be gone.     

Once Bini has to leave, Ari doesn't have to worry about custody, or anything else, because he's not coming back to the U.S. and Avi can't leave the country without her permission.    If it's true that Bini gave up rights to his first son to avoid paying child support, and the child is adopted by the second husband, he has no right to bother the child or the parents again.     So, the 'custody' and visitation filing is just for publicity.     

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Or, they would claim he commited fraud, and I bet his visa would be gone.     

And you know Janice and Ari would be vindictive as hell.  That being said if the MMA thing ever worked out you know Bini would move on to another woman.

• Wink 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I think Bini was honest when he said once he got his green card, that they could separate.   That's not how it works.   If that happened, all Ari and her parents would have to do is revoke the sponsorship, and she would divorce him.    Or, they would claim he commited fraud, and I bet his visa would be gone.     

It's not usually that simple as he could also claim that he was the victim of fraud and keep his green card. How do you think most of the 90 day people from abroad are still here even after they have divorced.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

Bini also has a history of overstaying visas, and I don't think he can make enough money without Ari's parents supporting him, because I bet every penny goes right in Ari's bank account.  He said in court documents that he has $500 in the bank.   What happens when Ari's parents withdraw their sponsorship?   Or can they?  

I bet the yelling at Ari went on a lot longer at the Tell Nothing, and if Bini sat there doing and saying nothing, then I bet Ari will turn on him next. 

His MMA career is a joke too.  His skill is mostly standing around looking cute, not really fighting.   

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Bini also has a history of overstaying visas, and I don't think he can make enough money without Ari's parents supporting him, because I bet every penny goes right in Ari's bank account.  He said in court documents that he has $500 in the bank.   What happens when Ari's parents withdraw their sponsorship?   Or can they?  

I bet the yelling at Ari went on a lot longer at the Tell Nothing, and if Bini sat there doing and saying nothing, then I bet Ari will turn on him next. 

His MMA career is a joke too.  His skill is mostly standing around looking cute, not really fighting.   

Because you can’t earn money without a green card I assume he wasn’t paid for that “fight” where he knocked out the guy who looked 20 years older.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

Because you can’t earn money without a green card I assume he wasn’t paid for that “fight” where he knocked out the guy who looked 20 years older.

and where his opponent was ranked dead last on the list of fighters in the Northeast, 278th place out of 278! BTW, the opponent was the SAME AGE 

That fight was last August and since then, there is nothing on Bini's fight record, so what has he been doing to earn money now that he has his green card? 

Edited by magemaud
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

Actually you can work & earn money without a green card as long as you have a work permit. I had one but nobody would employ me without a SS# to go with it as it was too much paperwork for them, very frustrating.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

They can’t withdraw their sponsorship once the green card has been approved. 
Even if Bini and Ariella divorce. Also his history of overstay doesn’t matter, he is a resident of the USA now. 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
On 8/16/2022 at 7:12 AM, CrazyInAlabama said:

My guess is Bini played the long game when he saw rich, spoiled Ari.    He thought that once he knocked up Ari, that her parents would support them for life.   

I don’t think Bunion is smart enough to set up the long game up to begin with, but figured he’d play the hand he was dealt when Areola found herself pregnant after being with him for just three months. And no matter how happy Bunion says he is, to me he always looks depressed. (I mean, who wouldn’t be married to that harridan?) Yet, I don't feel sorry for him whatsoever. As I’ve said before, fuck in haste, repent at leisure. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 3
  • Wink 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

SInce Bini thinks like Asuelu, and that condoms are for slut people, I wonder how many kids he actually has?    I doubt his habit of meeting gullible tourists, and boinking them is only two times. 

So after the tell all, we now know Bini is just in it for the green card, and his son.   I wonder if he thinks he can now import his sisters too?   I wonder if anyone told him that only citizens can import relatives?       I'm wondering if he thinks that if he gets custody, that Ari will have to pay him a lot of child support?    I bet he's watching the Kim/Usman relationship as a primer to how to make his life easy, and not have to work?  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4

I thought from the Tell All that Bini traveled to Vegas for a visit that had something to do with his MMA career, but apparently he is living there and working in a circus. Ari seems fine with them living in separate states and I got the impression they are no longer together except they recently went to Ethiopia as a family. https://starcasm.net/90-day-fiance-biniyams-in-a-las-vegas-circus-and-ari-blocked-his-number-are-they-still-together/

• Mind Blown 4
  • Fire 1
27 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I was thinking that, although that woman's crotch appeared to be in the guy's face making it too high to play bongos on. 

1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Here’s the Vegas show where Bini works. Not family friendly and I wouldn’t exactly call it a circus. Looks like good clean wholesome fun...NOT 

https://spiegelworld.com/opium/

It's by the same people who do Absinthe so definitely not kid friendly but I think LV gave up trying to appeal to kids years ago. Just leave the kids at home if possible, no big deal.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I can't believe jealous Ari is okay with Bini working on this Vegas show. Does she realize that he must interact with scantily clad attractive women? That leads me to believe they've actually gone their separate ways like when she left Leandro and went to Africa where she met Bini. Being married didn't stop her from hooking up with Bini and I wouldn't be surprised if Leandro is already back in the picture. 

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

I thought from the Tell All that Bini traveled to Vegas for a visit that had something to do with his MMA career, but apparently he is living there and working in a circus. Ari seems fine with them living in separate states and I got the impression they are no longer together except they recently went to Ethiopia as a family. https://starcasm.net/90-day-fiance-biniyams-in-a-las-vegas-circus-and-ari-blocked-his-number-are-they-still-together/

I have some questions:

1.How did we find out about the show?

2. Should I see the show when I am in Las Vegas the first week in Sept.?

3. It is funny that this guy found steady work but she has not, (not really a question is it?)

4. Do we think it is strange that Ari barely mentioned her volunteer work in Ethiopia because it has been my experience that anyone volunteering for something like that would have a lot to say about it to raise awareness.

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I have some questions:

2. Should I see the show when I am in Las Vegas the first week in Sept.?

3. It is funny that this guy found steady work but she has not, (not really a question is it?)

4. Do we think it is strange that Ari barely mentioned her volunteer work in Ethiopia because it has been my experience that anyone volunteering for something like that would have a lot to say about it to raise awareness.

1. Internet sleuths as usual I would think.

2. Depends but Absinthe is great & this is done by the same people and both are pretty hard to get tickets for at the weekend. If you're in any way part prude or easily shocked then don't even think about it.

3. Well she's a lazy c*** so there is that.

4. No it's not strange, she was probably out there fucking random people she picked up while standing in a line waiting for a bus. Not the sort of charity work that gets much of a mention as it would probably be more like torture.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 5

Appears that they have a marriage in name only. Their disconnect was pretty obvious at the Tell All. My only question is, Does Bunion hang with all the other 90D Fiancé losers who have made Vegas their home? It seems to have become quite a community of has-beens. 

ETA—I’ve foolishly given this some more thought 🤔 tonight when I was throwing out the trash really!). They probably all hang out together so they can keep telling each other how stupid idiotic obnoxious douchey cool they all are. 

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 3
20 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Does Bunion hang with all the other 90D Fiancé losers who have made Vegas their home? It seems to have become quite a community of has-beens. 

Sharp must employ a full time camera crew out there! Let's see, there was Colt, Larissa, Debbie, Yolanda, David, and now Bini and Patrick and Thais are living there. Also, Stephanie Mattos, Angela and Amira (remember her?) have been spotted partying there and I'm sure there are more I'm forgetting.

It seems like they are expected to hang out with each other for publicity. Remember how Angela was in the crowd at Bini's MMA fight? 

I'm just reading an article from July that shows Bini with a new haircut in Vegas with JANICE! Edited to add: I guess Bini isn't going to regrow his dreads that Ari loved so much. 

image.png.fe7854fc55ceef27671384e6f3256f79.png

Edited by magemaud
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
On 8/22/2022 at 5:25 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

On 8/22/2022 at 5:44 PM, Welshman in Ca said:

1. Internet sleuths as usual I would think.

The Starcasm article said where he works. Pretty pricey, but if you go, we want a full report and maybe an autographed program.

I had to laugh last night, I was watching a TV show (NOT on TLC) and two characters were discussing high school. One said to the other, "Do you remember that foreign exchange student from Ethiopia?" and the other responded, "Oh, yes, Biniyam!" I wonder what script writer inserted that Easter Egg for their fellow viewers. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

If they actually live in Iowa, isn't that where the first wife and the son live?   The son Bini gave up parental rights to?    My guess is that they pitched a show to TLC about their lives, and hopefully were told no.     

Iowa having a lower cost of living may be one factor, but there are other a lot of other places cheaper than Princeton, and they aren't near the ex, and the other son.    The ex already had to get a protective order restricting posting on social media, and prohibiting certain people from bothering her family, or going to the son's school.   

Bini never had a pro MMA career, they were all amateur bouts, including the ones he had when he was in Iowa years ago. He's never had a real MMA career, and is never going to have one. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

They actually live in Iowa, isn't that where the first wife and the son live?   The son Bini gave up parental rights to?    My guess is that they pitched a show to TLC about their lives, and hopefully were told no.     

Maybe it’s because Iowa has a lower cost of living than Princeton.  

• Like 1
(edited)

What happened to his MMA career? At least IF he actually becomes a hairstylist, he will have a marketable skill. 

Wait, didn't we see him cutting Dr. Fred's hair before the wedding? 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 1
(edited)

I'm really confused.  I read months ago that he wanted to move to Iowa (I think Iowa), where the son he has signed away parental rights to) lives with the ex-wife, and her husband.   I was very afraid that was a try to get their own spinoff, about his try to get close to the son.   And he wanted to be an apprentice hairdresser, but that's in Vegas. 

Then, I read he has the Marvel job, and hair transplants. Then the other show job  Then, I read about Janice moving to Vegas and is the nanny to her grandson Avi.  So, what does Ari do all day?  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1

I think Janice needed to rent an apartment in Vegas for her travel nurse gig and Ari and Bini saw it as a way to stop renting their own apartment in NJ and leech off Janice.  Also Bini is a dancer/acrobat/MMA wannabe so maybe they think there are more opportunities for that in Vegas.  Ari mentioned working.  I think she has a remote job.  I remember in the last season she took their kid to the park and was sending work emails from a laptop.  I heard Bini’s ex’s husband adopted his first kid so if he did hang around Iowa that would basically be stalking.

• Like 4
15 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I heard Bini’s ex’s husband adopted his first kid so if he did hang around Iowa that would basically be stalking.

I had to read that bit at least 5 times before it registered in my early morning addled brain that it didn't say Bini's ex husband.

Entirely my fault 🤣

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

This is the problem with the way the term "ex" gets thrown around, both on reality tv and in real life.

"Ex" is not a noun.   It is a prefix to a noun, for example "ex-wife".    

• Like 2

The authors (?) of dictionaries have given up, including defining "literally" to mean "figuratively" because of people like the Kardashians.  

I will never give up.  

• Like 6
  • Applause 1