Type keyword(s) to search

Ariela and Biniyam: Haile Suspicious!

• Start Topic

On 10/30/2020 at 2:36 PM, Gobi said:

Does he sell DIY circumcision kits?

I’ve always called them Bris ‘O’ Matics. Years ago, when the moyel would perform a bris, it was done freehand with a knife/scalpel or some sort of sharp instrument and wasn’t foolproof. In the 80’s, when my sons were born and circumsized, the Jewish doctor/moyel used an instrument that would pull the foreskin up and I think (I couldn’t watch, honestly) there was some sort of snipper attached that did the job. No more guess work involved.

If there is a market for DIY circumcisions (actually it’s a satire):

https://bunnyears.com/diy-circumcision-kit-buy-here/

23 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Ari is worrying me.   She's way beyond new mother hormonal in the last two episodes.     

I think Areola is panicking because she’s never had to face a serious decision or situation without having her parents there as a safety net. Even under the best of circumstances, she’s fragile. Zero coping skills, constantly questioning herself, and no ability to think about the day after tomorrow. Luckily, Avi will be raised by Areola’s parents while Areola flies around the world in search of her next victim fuck boy soul mate.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
4 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I think Areola is panicking because she’s never had to face a serious decision or situation without having her parents there as a safety net. Even under the best of circumstances, she’s fragile. Zero coping skills, constantly questioning herself, and no ability to think about the day after tomorrow. Luckily, Avi will be raised by Areola’s parents while Areola flies around the world in search of her next victim fuck boy soul mate.

She is an insufferable brat, but I felt for her a bit when she pleaded for a week to get her head together.

• Love 10

Avi is an Ethiopian citizen. If she tries to leave the country with him, Bini and his large family may protest in court. I wonder how that would go. They seem very no nonsense there about roles and a blubbering fool saying "my baby, my baby" over and over in court may not go over too well. 

What would she have to do to get U.S. citizenship for Ari?

• Love 2

If Bunion wants to fight for Avi in court, good luck. Areola’s parents have deep pockets and Bunion doesn’t stand a chance. And the baby is just as much of an American citizen as he is an Ethiopian citizen, I would guess. I don’t really know how it works.

@politichick, I didn’t feel sorry for Areola at all, but I’m a cold-hearted bitch. I don’t have any patience for her nonsense. This was what she wanted. She thought it would be so groovy to have an exotic baby daddy and to give birth in Africa because it would be great for her social media. No matter how long the gestation period is, she’d never be ready for giving birth and everything that comes with it. When shit got real, she was a no-show. I do feel sorry for the baby, though. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, configdotsys said:

Avi is an Ethiopian citizen. If she tries to leave the country with him, Bini and his large family may protest in court. I wonder how that would go. They seem very no nonsense there about roles and a blubbering fool saying "my baby, my baby" over and over in court may not go over too well. 

What would she have to do to get U.S. citizenship for Ari?

Oh snap - she is really gonna regret not having that baby in the USA.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

If Bunion wants to fight for Avi in court, good luck. Areola’s parents have deep pockets and Bunion doesn’t stand a chance. And the baby is just as much of an American citizen as he is an Ethiopian citizen, I would guess. I don’t really know how it works.

@politichick, I didn’t feel sorry for Areola at all, but I’m a cold-hearted bitch. I don’t have any patience for her nonsense. This was what she wanted. She thought it would be so groovy to have an exotic baby daddy and to give birth in Africa because it would be great for her social media. No matter how long the gestation period is, she’d never be ready for giving birth and everything that comes with it. When shit got real, she was a no-show. I do feel sorry for the baby, though. 

What happens if a US citizen has a baby in another country?

If you are a U.S. citizen (or non-citizen national) and have a child overseas, you should report their birth at the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate as soon as possible so that a Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) can be issued as an official record of the child's claim to U.S. citizenship or nationality.

Hopefully, Ari will do that soon. I don't think you are cold hearted at all. I say that because I am like you are. I just have zero tolerance for nonsense. She wanted to have an exotic baby and then tell the father to get away from her baby. When she said, "Don't touch him," to Bini, I was shocked. The "my baby" stuff is bad enough but wow. My money is still on Bini being shut out as soon as mommy the enabler arrives.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I agree with you, but I don’t think Ari would totally abandon her baby. I do think she will care for him and do some type of “work”- being supported by her parents financially and knowing that she doesn’t have to “stress” about silly stuff like bills and living. She will then pull the “I’m raising a child by myself” card for sympathy. 

• Love 12
58 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

My money is still on Bini being shut out as soon as mommy the enabler arrives

I’d bet the farm that Dr. & Mrs. Areola already have a lawyer on speed dial. Probably paid a retainer the minute their mishugana daughter told them she was pregnant.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, configdotsys said:

If you are a U.S. citizen (or non-citizen national) and have a child overseas, you should report their birth at the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate as soon as possible so that a Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) can be issued as an official record of the child's claim to U.S. citizenship or nationality.

Hopefully, Ari will do that soon. I don't think you are cold hearted at all. I say that because I am like you are. I just have zero tolerance for nonsense. She wanted to have an exotic baby and then tell the father to get away from her baby. When she said, "Don't touch him," to Bini, I was shocked. The "my baby" stuff is bad enough but wow. My money is still on Bini being shut out as soon as mommy the enabler arrives.

Congratulations @configdotsys! You've done 100% more research than Ari has done for her moving to and birthing in Ethiopia. Ari is pathetic. 

• LOL 17
  • Love 6
On 11/2/2020 at 5:58 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Oh snap - she is really gonna regret not having that baby in the USA.

Avi is automatically a US citizen because his mother is. (I came within a hair of delivering Babydrama1 in England). She just has to fill out the paperwork at the embassy and pay a fee. There's usually not more than a 24 hour wait, though the passport may take time (and may not). My kids have dual citizenship with England. It was just a form and a straightforward process, nothing compared to what it's like for a foreigner to apply for citizenship. But...yeah. Since she's in Ethiopia he has just as much claim on Avi as she does. Just like that prick who married Olga couldn't take their baby out of Russia without her permission, Areola can't just saunter off to New Jersey without Bibi's. Bet she didn't think that through...

I think she thought she'd move there and live in the same manner in which she vacationed. She'd be the beautiful (😉) blonde, rich (subjectively) expat and everyone would be in awe of her. Her friends back home would jealousy swoon as they watched her highly curated Insta from afar...The reality probably kicked her in the face. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
On 11/2/2020 at 7:48 PM, Scarlett45 said:

I agree with you, but I don’t think Ari would totally abandon her baby. I do think she will care for him and do some type of “work”- being supported by her parents financially and knowing that she doesn’t have to “stress” about silly stuff like bills and living. She will then pull the “I’m raising a child by myself” card for sympathy. 

I have no doubt that Areola will be a spectacular mother as long as there is a camera or an iPhone shooting a video for posting to her social media. We all know how important it is to showcase your accessories baby. 

• Love 9

Someone asked if Bini and Ari married, and the answer as far as I'm concerned will always be no.    Mommy and Daddy will never let Bini or any other person have access to any money that they control, and they would end up supporting the couple forever.    Mr. Butt Bongo is not exactly their dream son-in-law.  Also, I'm sure she would want a fancy U.S. country club wedding, and that would involve Bini setting foot in the U.S., and that's not happening. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
On 11/2/2020 at 4:46 PM, configdotsys said:

My brother and his non- American wife, had a baby in a foreign country. When she was about 1 1/2 years old they went to the consulate for a visa for his wife to visit the US and they were horrified to hear the baby did not yet have a US passport. They got her one  and she has carried dual citizenship ever since though she resided in the US only once for a year.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

From the sneak peek, Ari's bitchiness is off the charts. She only stopped breastfeeding long enough to snatch Bini's phone out of his hands when he didn't hand it over to her quickly enough. 

First she complained about Bini inviting people over to keep her company while he was working THEN she complained when they were leaving because she'd be lonely. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

From the sneak peek, Ari's bitchiness is off the charts. She only stopped breastfeeding long enough to snatch Bini's phone out of his hands when he didn't hand it over to her quickly enough. 

First she complained about Bini inviting people over to keep her company while he was working THEN she complained when they were leaving because she'd be lonely. 

Ari really is just too much. I can't stand her ugly personality nor her ugly face, especially when it contorts into all sorts of mean, creepy, and bitchy expressions. 

• Love 8

On 6/11/2020 at 4:12 AM, Christina said:

Ariela said Biniyam was actually looking to get serious with her immediately, which she was initially put off by.

"The funny thing is, I will say, the first time we really ever spent time together, he just laid it on me," she recalls. "He said, 'I want a serious life, I want a wife and I want a baby and I want, you know, like, a good job, and I want all these things.' And my thought at the time was like, 'Oh my god, this is too much, like, I just met you, calm down.' But I came to appreciate that sentiment, especially when I realized that I was about to have my own family."

Further complicating their love story, however, is the fact that Ariela was a recent divorcee when she met Biniyam. She acknowledged that some viewers might feel Biniyam was just a rebound for her.

"The first thing I'll say is, I got a baby boy out of it, so, it didn't go too bad," she points out with a smile. "The other thing I'll say is, you know, in relationships, whether you end up with the person forever or not, you definitely learn something from them and you grow as a person and you learn something about yourself, so, I don't think it's a loss either way."

First and foremost, she wants 90 Day Fiancé viewers to know that everything about her relationship with Biniyam is completely authentic.

Ok, so I was just reading up on these two, and reading this article from a few months ago, posted at the beginning of the thread... is Bini not the father???

She "got a baby boy out of it, so it didn't go bad" ?  Is she talking about her last relationship or THIS relationship?  Have she and Bini broken up?

She keeps saying that Avi is "her baby" and now I am starting to wonder about all of this.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Ok, so I was just reading up on these two, and reading this article from a few months ago, posted at the beginning of the thread... is Bini not the father???

She "got a baby boy out of it, so it didn't go bad" ?  Is she talking about her last relationship or THIS relationship?  Have she and Bini broken up?

She keeps saying that Avi is "her baby" and now I am starting to wonder about all of this.

There are photos up thread and the baby looks exactly like Bini.

• Love 3

With the NDA (Non-disclosure agreement) that all of the couples sign, no one is saying anything if they're smart.    Unless, they want to get fired like Larissa, and some others apparently have been.   

Watching the latest episode with her parents arrival, Ari is so awful.    I wonder if both parents came because they fear that she's going to really fall apart?    Whining about Bini for going to work is disgusting, how is he supposed to support her in the manner she demands?    That's just her excuse so she can run back to NJ, and never look back.   She does the same thing with her father, the Cardiologist.    He was never around?   What was he supposed to tell, tell his patients he can't help them live because he has to spend time hearing Princess Ari whine?      I also suspect the entire baby naming argument was because she wanted something to make her father happy.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
On 11/8/2020 at 1:29 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

With the NDA (Non-disclosure agreement) that all of the couples sign, no one is saying anything if they're smart.    Unless, they want to get fired like Larissa, and some others apparently have been.   

Watching the latest episode with her parents arrival, Ari is so awful.    I wonder if both parents came because they fear that she's going to really fall apart?    Whining about Bini for going to work is disgusting, how is he supposed to support her in the manner she demands?    That's just her excuse so she can run back to NJ, and never look back.   She does the same thing with her father, the Cardiologist.    He was never around?   What was he supposed to tell, tell his patients he can't help them live because he has to spend time hearing Princess Ari whine?      I also suspect the entire baby naming argument was because she wanted something to make her father happy.   

^THIS^ All of it. What a bitch Ari is. She is defective both mentally and emotionally. She doesn't even like Bini, FFS. His sister is a shit stirrer and I wouldn't want her around me either, baiting Ari with that talk of hot women at the club. That said, Ari knew this and still went there expecting what exactly? It's a developing country with a fairly low per capita income and she thinks he's going to stay at home with her 24/7? What are they going to live on if he doesn't work? As it is, it seems she's paying for their apartment, so what happens when that savings runs out? She's a moron and I suspect her parents came to check on her with the likely intent to bring her home if she's not acting stable. I think her mom tries to let her deal with her poor decision making, but I'm sure she also doesn't want the baby to suffer the consequences of her daughter being fairly low functioning, IMO. If she doesn't like her situation, she might reconsider having unprotected sex with random men in random countries.

• Love 12

I saw the sneak peak for next week already and let;s jsut say:  Bini really REALLY wants to impress his family by further slaughtering animals.

I like Ari's parents.  They seem very grounded, I guess being a nurse and a doctor will have that outcome.

Ari is seen nursing ALL. THE. TIME.  I am not judging, I am saying she has real competition with Libby's sisters.  Hey at least Ari covers up.  Again, nothing wrong, I nursed as well, but please, no one wants to see your hooters.

Ari......please stop with the "I need help with the baby" chatter.  Unless there are special needs, what do you do all day?  Again, I was a new mom as well at one time, frankly at times I found it kinda boring.  When they are not eating they are sleeping, you can only sweep and clean so much.  Not that Ari will lift a finger to clean her own apt.

Spoiler

The crew took special care to film the rocky roads (no pavement, no sidewalks) to show how rural it is there.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I saw the sneak peak for next week already and let;s jsut say:  Bini really REALLY wants to impress his family by further slaughtering animals.

I like Ari's parents.  They seem very grounded, I guess being a nurse and a doctor will have that outcome.

Ari is seen nursing ALL. THE. TIME.  I am not judging, I am saying she has real competition with Libby's sisters.  Hey at least Ari covers up.  Again, nothing wrong, I nursed as well, but please, no one wants to see your hooters.

Ari......please stop with the "I need help with the baby" chatter.  Unless there are special needs, what do you do all day?  Again, I was a new mom as well at one time, frankly at times I found it kinda boring.  When they are not eating they are sleeping, you can only sweep and clean so much.  Not that Ari will lift a finger to clean her own apt.

Hide contents

The crew took special care to film the rocky roads (no pavement, no sidewalks) to show how rural it is there.

I saw the sneak peek, too, and Bini really was trying hard to impress, even said it's the most luxurious housing he's ever lived in. No one is impressed, though they appreciate his efforts. And Bini's sister is such a bitch!

• Love 6

I’m really confused about Ari’s timeline. She’s 28 currently, making her about 27 when she got pregnant while she was on a “trip around the world following her recent divorce.” Then I’m sure I heard or read somewhere that her first marriage, to the guy from Argentina (were they living there or in the US?) lasted TEN YEARS?!? Wouldn’t make her about 16 when she got married the first time? She’s obviously put her parents through hell with her bad decisions 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 11/2/2020 at 11:24 AM, Auntie Anxiety said:

You are correct, Auntie A, but we must also remember, Ari was ALSO raised by Areola's parents! I'm not sure they did such a hot shot job during round one! 

• Love 8

I don't think Ari has any development issue, except she's been enabled and coddled by her parents forever.       When she met her parents at the hotel with the baby, she was basking in their attention, and finally found another way to be the focus.    I found it revolting that Mama Ari said she was always right there with other grandchildren were born, and I'm guessing she's one of the people who demands to be there in the delivery room.         I'm betting that once the attention wears off, and Ari isn't getting attention by way of the baby being the family center, that baby will be dumped on a nanny that mom and dad pay for, and Ari will be funning off to meet her friends at somewhere more exciting than taking care of her own child.     

My guess is once Ari was back in the U.S. that Bini can forget seeing his child except online.    I doubt that the ex- with Bini's other kid will be encouraging any contact.   Isn't the woman's next husband adopting the first son?    I think I read that a while ago. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I found it revolting that Mama Ari said she was always right there with other grandchildren were born, and I'm guessing she's one of the people who demands to be there in the delivery room. 

I don't get that - my mom made it clear she would NOT be there.  Call when it is over, this is between the two of you.  I did not want her in there, anyways....too dramatic, lol.  It would have been about HER.  I digress......

Anyone know how old Bini's first son is?  He needs to stop with the American Girl Hookup.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I don't get that - my mom made it clear she would NOT be there.  Call when it is over, this is between the two of you.  I did not want her in there, anyways....too dramatic, lol.  It would have been about HER.  I digress......

I don't get it either, but my goddaughter wanted both me and her mom.  Her mother is a medical person, and Ari's mom is a nurse so maybe that is the difference.  

Does anyone know when and why Ari quit wearing the star of David?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Twopper said:

I don't get it either, but my goddaughter wanted both me and her mom.  Her mother is a medical person, and Ari's mom is a nurse so maybe that is the difference.  

Does anyone know when and why Ari quit wearing the star of David?

Could be all of the breastfeeding.

• Love 1
On 10/30/2020 at 1:22 PM, magemaud said:

You didn't miss anything that was shown on the program, but there's quite a bit of info about Bini's first visit to the US and his wedding here back a few pages. 

Here's a video from his first wedding: 

Oh. That’s kinda sad knowing what wound up happening.

• Love 2
On 11/15/2020 at 8:40 AM, magemaud said:

I’m really confused about Ari’s timeline. She’s 28 currently, making her about 27 when she got pregnant while she was on a “trip around the world following her recent divorce.” Then I’m sure I heard or read somewhere that her first marriage, to the guy from Argentina (were they living there or in the US?) lasted TEN YEARS?!? Wouldn’t make her about 16 when she got married the first time? She’s obviously put her parents through hell with her bad decisions 

Ari is 31 not 28 I thought? She ran off to Argentina at 19 and got married to that guy, they did their thing for almost a decade and then she met Bini while in Ethiopia (when she was 30).

On 11/2/2020 at 6:46 PM, configdotsys said:

I have ZERO tolerance for Ari and her bullshit.  She's like a heroin addict and her parents are enablers who keep their child sick because they're afraid of the alternative.  

I wonder if how Avi, a biracial child will fare in Ari's world.  Will he know his heritage?  Or will Ari and her nasty Boomer parents try to "white face" him?

• Love 2