Type keyword(s) to search

Ariela and Biniyam: Haile Suspicious!

• Start Topic

Someone may have posted this but I don't typically read here so sorry if it's been noted here. Apparently Ari was in an Ethiopian music video in 2019. The video is linked on the Savage Edition FB page. I don't really read that group much because people are crazy there but today I popped on.

Edited: You tube video link: 

Edited by configdotsys
  • LOL 1
21 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

Someone may have posted this but I don't typically read here so sorry if it's been noted here. Apparently Ari was in an Ethiopian music video in 2019. The video is linked on the Savage Edition FB page. I don't really read that group much because people are crazy there but today I popped on.

So I just watched the video. No one needs to see Ari's unfortunate face, blue eyeshadow, and pigtails for 4 minutes. That's just cruel people! 

This is probably the life that Ari stupidly imagined she would have with Bini, but alas, no way Jose. Nope nope nope.

In the credits there's a list of thanks and one line reads "Model Ariela Danielle." If Ari is a model, then I am Cindy Crawford LOL LOL. 

This video probably pumped up her already overly inflated ego to Hindenburg proportions. As you can see - I am NOT an Ari fan. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 18
7 hours ago, hookedontv said:

So I just watched the video. No one needs to see Ari's unfortunate face, blue eyeshadow, and pigtails for 4 minutes. That's just cruel people! 

This is probably the life that Ari stupidly imagined she would have with Bini, but alas, no way Jose. Nope nope nope.

In the credits there's a list of thanks and one line reads "Model Ariela Danielle." If Ari is a model, then I am Cindy Crawford LOL LOL. 

This video probably pumped up her already overly inflated ego to Hindenburg proportions. As you can see - I am NOT an Ari fan. 

Thank you for taking one for the team.

• LOL 10
6 minutes ago, Texasmom1970 said:

What is wrong with me not only did I watch this crap video I also watched the one with Larissa and Ericee. I need to get help!

You are among friends.  We do not judge here! (Not each other, but yes on the people on the shows!!)

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
10 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

I only made it through the first few seconds but this is how Baby Girl Lisa probably saw herself. LMAO

If only we could get Ari to star in an Usman video!

• LOL 10

I think a lot of women got scared of over doing it on the eyebrow tweezing a few years ago when thicker brows became trendy and some women discovered that over tweezing had left them with permanent thin brows.  Just a guess. 

• Love 1

So Bimi now has become accustomed to Ari's parents shelling out for whatever the princess needs?    I wonder if the two apartments he showed Ari, and her mother were really his, or just borrowed to persuade mommy to finance apartments?      And Ari being irritated that she will be third in line behind other patients show exactly what kind of person she is.    I thought that hospital looked very up to date, and clean.    She had her chances in the past, first using birth control, and then when she came back to Ethiopia, and stayed.    

Bini was in the U.S. for the birth of his first son, and they married in the U.S. too. (there are pictures of the reception).     It took congressional office intervention to get him admitted to the U.S., and he was given some special type of visa (compassionate or humanitarian or something, I'm obviously not sure tonight).   

Then the wife divorced him, and he went back to Ethiopia.     I don't know if the first wife moved to Ethiopia or not, but I'm sure someone will know that. 

If Ari identifies as Jewish, then isn't circumcision traditional?     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
On 9/8/2020 at 9:23 AM, hookedontv said:

Sweet Jeebus!  I already find her one of the most physically repellent people on any version of this show, but when every other person in the video is absolutely stunning, it’s really obvious how unfortunate looking she truly is.

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
On 8/26/2020 at 12:30 AM, magemaud said:

I just heard a commercial for "Darcey and Stacey" when they're talking with their friend Raina and realized Reina's adenoidal voice sounds EXACTLY like Ariela's! 

YES!!  I thought the same thing!  

I watched the sneak peek and I'm confident the doctors want to throw this woman out of the window. She is crying while they're trying to prep her for the C-section. She could probably get better drugs if she'd shut the fuck up.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
36 minutes ago, politichick said:

I watched the sneak peek and I'm confident the doctors want to throw this woman out of the window. She is crying while they're trying to prep her for the C-section. She could probably get better drugs if she'd shut the fuck up.

Think she will be overwhelmed when the baby wakes up every two hours lol?

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
42 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Probably not.  She'll just roll over and wake Bimi up and tell him to take the baby into the other room or outside so she can sleep.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, AZChristian said:
On 9/8/2020 at 10:23 AM, hookedontv said:

In the credits there's a list of thanks and one line reads "Model Ariela Danielle."

Maybe Ariela is her middle name.  LOL.

They had to put the word "Model" in front of her name. Because no one, and I mean NO ONE, would ever think Ari was a model.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Gobi said:

So we're naming our kids after fonts now? If he’s circumsized, will that make him sans serif?

I can't find an Aviel font . . . Just Arial.  (But I thought the "sans serif" comment was hysterical, since Arial IS!)

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I can't find an Aviel font . . . Just Arial.  (But I thought the "sans serif" comment was hysterical, since Arial IS!)

There is an aviel font, probably obscure, though.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

So Ari named the baby what she wanted to all along.    

I think if the parents cannot agree on a name that the mother should have the last word since she endured the pain and carries the load. He is adorable and she looks really happy. Wonder where they are !

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

If Biniyan has the baby circumcised without a Bris ceremony, Ari will freak.  And based on the previews, he may be considering this.  

She can write one of her freelance articles about it:  My Circumcision Journey.

• LOL 8
On 10/14/2020 at 10:07 AM, AZChristian said:

Probably not.  She'll just roll over and wake Bimi up and tell him to take the baby into the other room or outside so she can sleep.

"But don't forget to go to work and still be at home with me!"

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 10/14/2020 at 10:24 AM, MrBuhBye said:

OMG, newborns. I remember, with my second baby, how much I forgot about the middle of the night wailing of newborns

• Love 2