Type keyword(s) to search

Ariela and Biniyam: Haile Suspicious!

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, magemaud said:
6 hours ago, magemaud said:

Okay, I took one for the Snark Team. She appears to be eating outside at Kristine’s. That's in the plaza by the library and the outdoor seating looks like it's shared with the Witherspoon Grill next door.  I also had to take a screenshot of her hideous outfit.

D97899A8-CF0B-45DC-9DCC-36C3C23AE616.jpeg

29BE0F40-8B5A-4279-8497-F46EB7CDE515.jpeg

you rock big time Magemaud! That's the one I was thinking of. ( we moved from the area a few years ago so I don't think I remember Kristine's but I definitely remember a place with Grill at the end. 

And yeah I though those plaid outfits were curious. and then some.

• Thanks 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

In the Iowa fight, his opponent looked like a 16yo future farmer of America. I’m hoping that in one of these fights, Bunion gets kicked in the testicles and is rendered unable to father any more kids with Areola.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

This is too "trying". I did watch it tonight when she was giving 'Bini a whole lesson on PRincton and Einstein and they ate at PJ's Pancake House. I thought that was it, and then she mentioned the carvings on the tables and that confirmed it.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

I did watch it tonight when she was giving 'Bini a whole lesson on PRincton and Einstein and they ate at PJ's Pancake House.

I wish there had been a thought bubble over Bini's head in the bonus scene when Ari asked him if he knew who Albert Einstein was, (of course he didn't) then launched into a big story about how her great grandfather had driven him home once. Bini's confused and disinterested expression was priceless! Adding an eyeroll would have been perfect! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
45 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I wish there had been a thought bubble over Bini's head in the bonus scene when Ari asked him if he knew who Albert Einstein was, (of course he didn't) then launched into a big story about how her great grandfather had driven him home once. Bini's confused and disinterested expression was priceless! Adding an eyeroll would have been perfect! 

Frankly I’m surprised that Ari knows who Einstein was.  Maybe she thinks he started the bagel chain.

• Wink 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

Frankly I’m surprised that Ari knows who Einstein was.  Maybe she thinks he started the bagel chain.

Ummm, you mean he didn't? I always thought he discovered the "Theory of Bagel Relativity," the correct proportions of cream cheese to bagel. No? 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
26 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Ummm, you mean he didn't? I always thought he discovered the "Theory of Bagel Relativity," the correct proportions of cream cheese to bagel. No? 

Don’t forget the Nova Salmon to cream cheese corollary.🥯

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2
3 minutes ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

Yes I thought it was interesting that she trying to impress Bini and he couldn't be impressed because it had no meaning whatsoever to him.

It would be the equivalent of Bini telling her something like "Haile Selassie and my great grandmother went to the same dentist" 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 6/28/2022 at 11:57 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

In the Iowa fight, his opponent looked like a 16yo future farmer of America. I’m hoping that in one of these fights, Bunion gets kicked in the testicles and is rendered unable to father any more kids with Areola.

I not a fighting expert, but Bini does the same routine every time, the three year old Iowa fight, and the two in NJ/NY.    All an opponent has to do is watch the videos, and they should know how to stop him.   

The fight in Iowa, and the one in NYC looked like two out of shape amateurs.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
5 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I not a fighting expert, but Bini does the same routine every time, the three year old Iowa fight, and the two in NJ/NY.    All an opponent has to do is watch the videos, and they should know how to stop him.   

Maybe they have because it's been radio silence since his last fight almost a year ago. 

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/bouts/592849-flex-fights-biniyam-shibre-babycool-vs-miguel-the-wolf-bernacet

Interesting that his skinny opponent was on an 11 match LOSING streak and is ranked 266th of 267 featherweights in the Northeast. Bini didn't have to do much to defeat him! It was like production sought out the worst opponent they could find. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
On 7/9/2022 at 1:19 PM, magemaud said:

It would be the equivalent of Bini telling her something like "Haile Selassie and my great grandmother went to the same dentist" 

Ari wouldn't even get the name of this thread...

• Wink 1
  • LOL 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, gingerella said:

Ari wouldn't even get the name of this thread...

Agreed. BTW, do we have any idea how much formal education Ari has received? She was in Argentina and married Leandro when she was 19, was she also going to college there? Maybe she took a "gap year" after high school, traveled to Argentina and never furthered her education which would explain why she has no training or job skills. I'm reading she stayed in Argentina for two years then married Leandro so he could come to the US to go to IU. I've seen nothing about what she did in the years since she returned to the US. Did she live in Princeton and have a long distance marriage with Leandro? 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 3
52 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Agreed. BTW, do we have any idea how much formal education Ari has received? She was in Argentina and married Leandro when she was 19, was she also going to college there? Maybe she took a "gap year" after high school, traveled to Argentina and never furthered her education which would explain why she has no training or job skills. I'm reading she stayed in Argentina for two years then married Leandro so he could come to the US to go to IU. I've seen nothing about what she did in the years since she returned to the US. Did she live in Princeton and have a long distance marriage with Leandro? 

Quick answer: Don't know, don't care. 😂 She's a waste of space. 

• Fire 4
  • Love 3
(edited)

So the latest storyline is pitching that there's a doubt that Ari and Bini will get married?   That's absurd.     You know that they'll get married, just for the plot line.    

I'm hoping that if she bought the wedding dress shown on the previews, that the cleavage section that goes very far down is filled in with solid fabric. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
42 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

That’s one ugly-ass, cheap wedding chuppa. Yikes. Usually they are covered in flowers or at least something that doesn’t look like a bed sheet.

From the above article, “Looks like Areola got her way.” Shocker! 

I’m still confused if her mother is Catholic why it’s a Jewish wedding.  Her dad is Jewish but isn’t the child Jewish only if the mother is?  I get that as an adult she can choose whatever religion she wants but don’t you have to convert?  My uncle was raised Catholic but converted when he married a Jewish woman.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

I’m still confused if her mother is Catholic why it’s a Jewish wedding.  Her dad is Jewish but isn’t the child Jewish only if the mother is?  I get that as an adult she can choose whatever religion she wants but don’t you have to convert?  My uncle was raised Catholic but converted when he married a Jewish woman.

In this day and age, anything goes. Areola identifies as Jewish (see the neon sign, outsized Star of David she used to wear). Yes, traditionally only a Jewish mother’s children would be considered Jewish, but in 2022, you’re whatever you say you are, it can change on a dime and no one is supposed to question it.

• Fire 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

In this day and age, anything goes. Areola identifies as Jewish (see the neon sign, outsized Star of David she used to wear). Yes, traditionally only a Jewish mother’s children would be considered Jewish, but in 2022, you’re whatever you say you are, it can change on a dime and no one is supposed to question it.

But when you ask a rabbi to perform a Jewish wedding don’t they ask?  It seems like they are technically both Christian lol.

• Love 6

I just want to know if Bini and Ari had a choreographed dance like he did at his first wedding.

1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

That’s one ugly-ass, cheap wedding chuppa.

I don't think they had a floral budget for the chuppa.

If money is an issue why not just get married in the Rabbi's office and go out for lunch at a restuarant it's not like they had a lot of guests, who was Bini going to invite, his sparring partner from the gym?

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

But when you ask a rabbi to perform a Jewish wedding don’t they ask?  It seems like they are technically both Christian lol.

Yes they ask!  Also, a lot of congregations don't want their rabbi's who have a contract preforming weddings who are not members of the synagogue, so is that where Father Ari belongs?  

Did Ari have a Jewish wedding the first time? 

• Love 3

from a Screen Rant article published last month:

"Ariela felt like she’d not experienced her life owing to her marriage at a young age, so she went to Ethiopia to discover herself. Leandro expected Ariela to return hoping they’d get back together since their relationship was on a hiatus. In the meantime, Ariela met Biniyam but still thought she’d go back to Leandro in case things between her and Biniyam failed to work out. Ariela became pregnant with Biniyam’s baby three months after meeting him. Ariela was still married to Leandro when this happened. However, Ariela did confirm that she had filed for divorce until then and it was taking a long time. Ariela and Leandro’s divorce got finalized in August 2019."

Baby Aviel was born in December, 2019. It looks like both she and Leandro had every intention of getting back together except for that pesky little positive pregnancy test in Ethiopia messing up their plans. 

• Love 5
(edited)
On 7/17/2022 at 1:02 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

so is that where Father Ari belongs?  

My guess is yes, that's where Dr. Fred is a member, but as far as I can tell, he might be the only family member who is registered (or whatever you call it) there. We know Janice is Catholic and I don't know if her first husband and her kids with him were raised in the Jewish faith. (edited to add: his last name was Scheffler, which is a variation of the German word for "shepherd" and could be a Jewish name.) Since Ari appears to be only Jewish when it suits her, why didn't they have the wedding somewhere that's not a religious venue? She could still have had that ugly Chuppah and incorporated other Jewish elements in a civil ceremony in a restaurant or park. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Eh, reformed/reconstructionist rabbis are happy to oblige.

My second (current) marriage was performed by a reconstructionist rabbi, (he actually grew up around the corner from me and dated a friend of mine when he was at College Park, small world), it cost $400 and we did not need to get ghets (both of us had been married previously), which I would have needed if I went to my father's conservative temple. Truth be told, I never did understand what the reconstructionists are all about but it was a rabbi so whatever. We had brunch for 17 guests at a local historic restaurant, it was perfect...and that day was 17 years ago today! 

• Hugs 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

My second (current) marriage was performed by a reconstructionist rabbi, (he actually grew up around the corner from me and dated a friend of mine when he was at College Park, small world), it cost $400 and we did not need to get ghets (both of us had been married previously), which I would have needed if I went to my father's conservative temple. Truth be told, I never did understand what the reconstructionists are all about but it was a rabbi so whatever. We had brunch for 17 guests at a local historic restaurant, it was perfect...and that day was 17 years ago today! 

Happy anniversary!

• Applause 2
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

from a Screen Rant article published last month:

"Ariela felt like she’d not experienced her life owing to her marriage at a young age, so she went to Ethiopia to discover herself. Leandro expected Ariela to return hoping they’d get back together since their relationship was on a hiatus. In the meantime, Ariela met Biniyam but still thought she’d go back to Leandro in case things between her and Biniyam failed to work out. Ariela became pregnant with Biniyam’s baby three months after meeting him. Ariela was still married to Leandro when this happened. However, Ariela did confirm that she had filed for divorce until then and it was taking a long time. Ariela and Leandro’s divorce got finalized in August 2019."

Baby Aviel was born in December, 2019. It looks like both she and Leandro had every intention of getting back together except for that pesky little positive pregnancy test in Ethiopia messing up their plans. 

In addition to Ari still being married, Bini didn't get a finalized divorce until after he met Ari.   If you can believe the reddit statement from the first wife, Bini gave up parental rights to his first son, so he would never have to pay support.      If Bini gave up parental rights, then he has no legal visitation possible, especially if the second husband adopted the child.    

I think the custody filing was just a publicity stunt.    The first wife has a restraining order against Bini, and 'a third party', to keep him from going near their home and school, and no mentions in social media, and not on TV either. 

I wonder if Ari's parents finally grew a spine and told her they're not supporting her in the U.S. in the very expensive area they all live in?   

• Applause 1
  • Love 3

I am so confused on what Ari is constantly going on about when she brings up “trust” …. Is she seriously still mad because Bini didn’t lock himself inside, spent time with friends not answering every single call?  

They have such an odd relationship,it’s just feels dead. Based on what we see,They don’t act like a young couple who’s in love, or even attracted to each other, more like 2 people who have been together for years, the spark died out long ago & only staying together for the kids or because they can’t afford anything else. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Hellohappylife said:

I am so confused on what Ari is constantly going on about when she brings up “trust” …. Is she seriously still mad because Bini didn’t lock himself inside, spent time with friends not answering every single call?  

They have such an odd relationship,it’s just feels dead. Based on what we see,They don’t act like a young couple who’s in love, or even attracted to each other, more like 2 people who have been together for years, the spark died out long ago & only staying together for the kids or because they can’t afford anything else. 

She seems like the type who would withhold sex out of spite and and at the same time demand monogamy.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 7/17/2022 at 9:49 AM, MrBuhBye said:

Who knows.  My cousin's daughter was never Jewish yet she created a past that says she was so she got a birthright trip and was married by a rabbi.  I KNOW her history.  I don't know how she accomplished all of this.  My uncle, her grandfather, was also a major bull shitter/grifter so apple didn't fall far.

Edited by Natalie68
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

Anyone can say whatever they want.  I don't want to stir anything up but a legit rabbi who is recognized as being a rabbi in formal sense, will perform a marriage ceremony between 2 Jewish people. I know for our daughter's wedding, she was asked to provide  our ( her parents') ketubah or marriage certificate  and possibly another certificate of hers. Of course if she didn't have it which is possible, I do beleive that they would have asked a bit further. 

Anyway I have been to ceremonies with both minister and rabbi performing intermarriage which everyone feels good about, but the truth is  that the rabbi is typically not recognized as such in the more formal or orthodox world. Clearly many people don't care about that nuance but that is the reality.

• Applause 1
  • Love 5
On 7/18/2022 at 1:28 PM, Natalie68 said:

Who knows.  My cousin's daughter was never Jewish yet she created a past that says she was so she got a birthright trip and was married by a rabbi.  I KNOW her history.  I don't know how she accomplished all of this.  My uncle, her grandfather, was also a major bull shitter/grifter so apple didn't fall far.

Kinda love it when people acknowledge their family members who are/were grifters.  Full disclosure:  I had an uncle who bragged about cheating insurance companies.  Died at 51.  Karma?

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

but the truth is  that the rabbi is typically not recognized as such in the more formal or orthodox world.

If the bride was orthodox she would be marrying another orthodox Jew for sure.

The whole thing is stupid with Ari and the wedding, she is more in to the wedding than her relationship with Bini, a goat could officiate her wedding for all her whining about Bini and every single thing he does.

• Love 5
(edited)

I've got the long, flat arse myself, thanks to my mother's side of the family. High-waist jeans are not my look. I have a few pair (and I will say they feel better to me and my little poochiness than low-rise ones, for all day wear, but I don't tuck tops into them nor emphasize the line with a belt.    

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Tuneful said:

I've got the long-flat arse myself, thanks to my mother's side of the family. High-waist jeans are not my look. I have a few pair (and I will say they feel better to me and my little poochiness than low-rise ones, for all day wear, but I don't tuck tops into them nor emphasize the line with a belt.    

Like most normal people we learn to camouflage certain areas and accentuate others. Maybe she actually thinks she looks good in that style jeans. 😃

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Like most normal people we learn to camouflage certain areas and accentuate others. Maybe she actually thinks she looks good in that style jeans. 😃

I think she suffers from body dysmorphia and doesn’t have a clue about how (bad) she actually looks day in and day out.

• Wink 1
  • Love 4

The term body dysmorphia comes up fairly often in these threads. So I  looked it up.

"BDD is a body-image disorder characterized by persistent and intrusive preoccupations with an imagined or slight defect in one's appearance."

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, kirklandia said:

The term body dysmorphia comes up fairly often in these threads. So I  looked it up.

"BDD is a body-image disorder characterized by persistent and intrusive preoccupations with an imagined or slight defect in one's appearance."

That doesn’t apply to Areola. Her appearance defects are neither imagined nor slight.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3