Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E21: The Assanti Brothers LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

You know you are truly lazy when you won't even take the time to manually pull your hair out (true psych disorder) and use clippers instead...😂

I am really not sure what to say about that.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Twopper said:

red wine.   I used to buy chocolate wine, and it was made with red.

I'm not a wine drinker but I have had chocolate wine. There's a winery about an hour from me that makes it (but I had it at my uncle's). It reminded me of Baileys...

It's called Chocolate Therapy. 🍷

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

The father is so freaking rude!   Almost running over people taking the scooter from the grocery to his favorite son, Steven the Hut.   

Goody!  The phony 'fall' off of the golf cart.   This is just the last update, with a few alternate talking heads on it.  That is so phony!   

The poor grocery store manager is probably calling the haz-mat people to decontaminate the store.   That poor customer at the grocery, I bet he wasn't standing that far back for no reason.  

The father is an idiot.   Justin will never be bothered with Steven and his bullying again.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11

Justin is "a lot more immature" than Steven?

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Comments from the UMGOBLUE peanut gallery (daughter) in passing...

Remember when he fell out of the golf cart!!!

LMBAO!!!

My family...the gift that keeps on giving.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I laughed out loud when they showed the epic cart fall.  Owwwwwwww!!!!!!!!

Not really a fall.  More like he blobbed onto the ground....in an unsuccessful attempt to get more painkillers.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Thank you TLC for the golf cart flash back

I enjoyed that way too much. 

I hope Justin stays far, far away from Steven and learns to build his own like free from toxic Steven and Toxic Pop. 

• Love 10

Steven very intentionally makes himself as repulsive as he possibly can.  By purposely not bathing, by purposely not covering his nightmarish legs, by pulling out his hair.  He's the most disgusting human being ever in this show.  Dr Now's office had to be fumigated after he left.  The father is a horrible man, and honestly I just can't blame the wife/mother of these dumbass creatures for bailing out.  Doesn't matter if she was an alcoholic or not The family dynamic is just shocking.  

• Love 19
1 minute ago, Honey said:

Not really a fall.  More like he blobbed onto the ground....in an unsuccessful attempt to get more painkillers.

The slowest fall ever.  If you watched it in slow motion it would take a month to finish. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

They're retro now, like Old Fashioneds and Manhattans and Sidecars. Everything old is new again!

Then there is hope for me as I am old.   😂😂

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I loved the beeping sound.  That should always accompany Steven.  Warning, he's coming!  Everyone back away!

The smell probably alerts far before the beeping. 

• Love 7
(edited)

First words out of my mouth when my wife arrived at the spot I fell while running as the EMTs were scraping me up.....OWWW MAH LEGGGG.  

I had to make her laugh and lighten the mood.  Mission accomplished.

Edited by FormeryHeavyJ
typo
  • LOL 16
  • Love 5
Just now, FormeryHeavyJ said:

First words out of my mouth when my wife arrived at the spot I fell while running as the EMTs were scraping me up.....OWWW MAH LEGGGG.  

I had to make her life and lighten the mood.  Mission accomplished.

Well played!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Gbb said:

I enjoyed that way too much. 

I hope Justin stays far, far away from Steven and learns to build his own like free from toxic Steven and Toxic Pop. 

I think Toxic Pop funds Justin’s life. 

I have no sympathy for these Uber-breeder families. I’m a bad person that way. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Justin is the boy who cried wolf and just wants attention?!

🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Then there is hope for me as I am old.   😂😂

Oh yes, these kinds of cocktails are making a real comeback. My 26 year old son adores Manhattans, which my 91 year old mother remembers as her first legal drink when she turned 21! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8