Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E21: The Assanti Brothers LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That poor cat. "Let me out! I want to run far far away from this hell!"

If he died alone in his apartment, the cat would still not eat him.

"Just doesn't want to talk...or something." Poor Steven, just so sad. 🙄

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Just imagine. Unwashed towels, mildew, bug spray, BO, pee, old rank carpet, spilled beer, old French fry grease, and cheap cologne. Shudder. 

That makes two shudders so far this episode, if anyone is keeping score. 

Don't forget the baby powder he used instead of a shower.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

So, what kind of alcohol goes best in chocolate milk?

Next time ditch the chocolate milk and make a Brandy Alexander: equal parts brandy, good quality chocolate liqueur and cream or half and half; shake well with ice, strain into a martini glass. Yum! 

• Useful 6
  • Love 5

Good evening, Pounders!  Sorry I'm late, but I wanted to finish my dinner before watching.  Didn't want to vomit.....

My eating habits were an Angus cheeseburger, chips, and steamed vegetables.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Gross, gross, gross. 

I have never had anyone bring out this kind of hostility in me.

He's one of the most profoundly repulsive people I've ever seen. Ever. 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I keep getting booted anyone else?

Same here. It took about 5 minutes or so. I started watching Emeril make a split pea soup 'live' (at the time) on amazon. Better than watching the Asantis.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Next time ditch the chocolate milk and make a Brandy Alexander: equal parts brandy, good quality chocolate liqueur and cream or half and half; shake well with ice, strain into a martini glass. Yum! 

Careful! That's the drink that set Lee Remick on the road to perdition in "Days of Wine and Roses"!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

His legs...........frankly I'm speechless. 😶

Seriously I feel sorry for anyone with legs like that I wish Dr Now would do something to improve them.

• Love 5
(edited)

Dr Now:  Have you heard of this new invention called soap and water?

Neanderthal:  What is it that you say?! Sopee and waater...?

Edited by umgoblue
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
Just now, peaceknit said:

OH MY GOD I screamed out laughing when Dr. Now said what about the people puking in the waiting room!!!! 

I actually let out a small scream when he said that. I had to rewind to make sure I heard him right! 

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

Noted for future reference. (I have vodka and a little Baileys.)

"You have heard of soap and water?"

That milk will only dilute it.  Put that back in the fridge.

• LOL 7

I don't get this.  You have a doctor who is willing to save people's lives and the producers of this show fed us nothing but clusterfucks and shitstorms this year.  Have we had ANYONE worth rooting for?  This has turned into Fatties Meet Jerry Springer.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
(edited)
5 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

OH MY GOD I screamed out laughing when Dr. Now said what about the people puking in the waiting room!!!! 

Those poor people!    And poor Cassandra and the rest of the staff.   Can you imagine being in the same room with him, the way Dr. Now, and the crew have to be?  

He wants to be a famous actor, and work with other famous actors?  That's the most delusional thing he's ever said.   

Oh goody!  I love the Bounty slippery dumpling into the dog's mouth commercial!

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5

West coaster here, since it’s the season finale wanted to pop in and thank everyone for the excellent snark this season. It’s been far more entertaining than the actual show. As crappy as this season has been, hope we get to do it again next year!  

• Love 18
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

Those poor people!    And poor Cassandra and the rest of the staff.   Can you imagine being in the same room with him, the way Dr. Now, and the crew have to be?  

You could see Cassandra try to cover her nose slightly when he passed. He must be rank. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

Oh shit, did he really say that!? I was too busy reading all of the posts and posting.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5