Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E21: The Assanti Brothers LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Do you think Steven mustered up the wherewithal to shower for his wedding? 

Nope, clearly that is not necessary to maintain a marriage.

Don't start none, won't be none.  Because expectations...

image.png.28de111c89f3948d1b5d408b2c41636f.png

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, aliya said:

Did the online girlfriend see any of his shows? See his legs? Yes, it's not all about  appearance, but he's got some substantial medical issues going forward with those legs and loose skin. 

Yeah,  but he has such a great personality 

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, aliya said:

Did the online girlfriend see any of his shows? See his legs? Yes, it's not all about  appearance, but he's got some substantial medical issues going forward with those legs and loose skin. I don't know if I'd sign up for that, especially with a child at home.

And why, for the love of all that's holy, would you bring Steven, or any man, into your home with your daughter when you only know him from the internet?

I still need to know where he lives in Iowa. I can imagine he'd have to come here to the university hospital for some of his issues if he's in a small town. Actually, unless you're in Des Moines, most of Iowa is small town. 😄 

You share your state with him? You have my condolences.😢

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That second place might work for a tiny, petite person. Not huge, lumbering Justin. 

Hopefully if he sticks to the program he will. 

• Love 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That second place might work for a tiny, petite person. Not huge, lumbering Justin. 

Aw come on, he is svelte now with all of that weight he's lost on Dr. Now's 1200 calorie diet.  I am not sure why he looks EXACTLY THE SAME though!!

Edited by umgoblue
Because has is not he's.
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

I googled, and he was seen in Des Moines.

Thanks. I looked around awhile back, maybe when he first got married, but couldn't find info on the town. Well, that's far enough away for me. Plus, I imagine they have decent reconstructive surgery, so they can keep him.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Dr. Now's patients just need to know about apple cider vinegar gummies. Why didn't he just give them those instead of that awful diet, for shame.

They were high in that video, ugh.

Edited by Chicklet
  • LOL 6
16 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh god I loved stingers! (though as a former bartender, I have to say that they are shaken, not stirred.) either way they are delicious. and deadly. Don't have more than two if you don't want to end up in the back of a pickup truck headed for the border, or in a phone booth in a city 2000 miles from your home with nothing in your pockets but a fortune cookie.  

I can neither  confirm  nor deny a somewhat  similar  experience  following the intake of two(2) California  Sunsets. All 120 pounds of me (hey, I was 22.) 

• LOL 6
5 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

Steven must be secretly rich or heir to a fortune That's the only way to explain his marriage.

Maybe she got an insurance policy on him so she can fatten him into a heart attack and cash in.

• Love 6

At the rate these two are going, "packing Steven's stuff" will take approximately seven years to complete.

(edited)

He lost Dr. Now’s help over the drugs!  The good Dr. dumped him when the blood report came back showing opiates.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Concerned said:

Why do they blur the wife? Is she in witness protection. Justin was smart to get rid of Steven. Now he should dump daddy.

I have a feeling the dad is paying his bills, he can’t be making much at that hobby shop

• Love 2

I thought we were still looking at a flashback, then he mentioned the wife and step-child.  Justin has gained more weight and looks even more about like the previous episode. I guess he was somewhat smaller.  My bad.

• Love 1