Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E21: The Assanti Brothers LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

The father is despicable.   He enables Steven's bullying and abuse of Justin.   He helps Steven steal drugs from Justin, and thinks it's just peachy.    My only answer is that Steven must have something on the father, to get him to hurt Justin that way.   

I wish Princess had taken Cupcake the cat with her.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
(edited)
1 minute ago, Chicklet said:

Who chewed off his hair? Or does he have mange?

Steven pulls his own hair out.  

Steven married some internet personality, and moved to Iowa, I'm guessing Steven and Daddy left Texas, and will never return.    Their drug behavior, and stealing Justin's pills is immortalized on film, and the state of Texas does not play around with dopers.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

Following live chat, but watching BritBox!  My eating habit was better the past few days than it has been, but right now I have a whisky with two squares of dark chocolate.  Just as well I'm not watching TLC so I can eat and drink.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

I love the self haircut.  I used to do my buzzcuts myself with a head shaver and they always turned out fine.

Yeah, but you probably didn't take 48 Vicodin before you did it.  He's lucky he didn't shave off his entire scalp.  He wouldn't have felt it.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
(edited)

So, what kind of alcohol goes best in chocolate milk?

edit: gah, site went kerflooey and I didn't think that posted.

Edited by ams1001
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

I love the self haircut.  I used to do my buzzcuts myself with a head shaver and they always turned out fine.

Halfass shaving that was, he didn't do anything in the back.  I really loved how he just let the hair fall down on his ghastly legs and on the carpet.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

Gawd, he looks like he stanks!

Just imagine. Unwashed towels, mildew, bug spray, BO, pee, old rank carpet, spilled beer, old French fry grease, and cheap cologne. Shudder. 

That makes two shudders so far this episode, if anyone is keeping score. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

You can tell when the film crew hates someone.   We get shots like the Steven ones, and whenever he lies on camera, they show the truth.  

I believe the overeating causes dumping syndrome.    His 'haircut' around the bald patches looks like a mangy animal.  

The Dr. Now use soap you stink Steven beat down.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That poor cat. "Let me out! I want to run far far away from this hell!"

If he died alone in his apartment, the cat would still not eat him.

"Just doesn't want to talk...or something." Poor Steven, just so sad. 🙄

• LOL 2
  • Love 5