Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E21: The Assanti Brothers LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

22 minutes ago, Honey said:

I wanna see Princess again.

Was Princess the cat?  or the puppy?   Oh, nevermind.  Was she his health aid?  the one he called the cops on?    See, I have done a good job of repressing the prior episodes.   Did anyone decide if this one has new material?

18 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

The only good thing about this episode was the puppy.

Poor puppy.

Didn't Papa Assanti get this for the younger son to motivate him.  Or bribe him?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Kbo said:

West coaster here, since it’s the season finale wanted to pop in and thank everyone for the excellent snark this season. It’s been far more entertaining than the actual show. As crappy as this season has been, hope we get to do it again next year!  

West coaster here too. I always watch the East coast feed just for the live chat.

• Love 7

Hi All!  I am able to join you, after all.  I am in the process of moving to Massachusetts, and I thought I would be moved into my apartment today, but it will be tomorrow.  So I am at a hotel, and able to join you when I thought I wouldn't.  This hotel doesn't have TLC in it's lineup (Really!?) but I was able to login online (at least it does have internet).

Eating habit today was Chipotle - lunch and dinner combined at 6pm after the 10am breakfast from Wendy's as I stayed last night at a hotel too...

• Love 11
Just now, Twopper said:

Was Princess the cat?  or the puppy?   Oh, nevermind.  Was she his health aid?  the one he called the cops on?    See, I have done a good job of repressing the prior episodes.   Did anyone decide if this one has new material?

Didn't Papa Assanti get this for the younger son to motivate him.  Or bribe him?

Princess was his home health care worker.  The one that loaned him the TV that he didn't want to give back when he fired her, so he called the cops.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Its all right. We're here. We'll get through it together. 

Thank you!!!  Even if you do sound like Flo from that Progressive commercial....

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

Following live chat, but watching BritBox!  My eating habit was better the past few days than it has been, but right now I have a whisky with two squares of dark chocolate.  Just as well I'm not watching TLC so I can eat and drink.

Assantis are appetite suppressants. That’s their only benefit. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

I don't get this.  You have a doctor who is willing to save people's lives and the producers of this show fed us nothing but clusterfucks and shitstorms this year.  Have we had ANYONE worth rooting for?  This has turned into Fatties Meet Jerry Springer.

Dr. Now's son is the main producer............

• Love 2

Just think, the cabbie is wearing gloves.  Not because of COVID, but because of the non-washing, stanky, human bulk that he is forced to drive around....with ALL of the windows down.  They don't pay enough!

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Honey said:

That milk will only dilute it.  Put that back in the fridge.

lol...I'm drinking the milk now. I'll get the Baileys in a little bit. (And I'm off tomorrow, so...)

5 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

I don't get this.  You have a doctor who is willing to save people's lives and the producers of this show fed us nothing but clusterfucks and shitstorms this year.  Have we had ANYONE worth rooting for?  This has turned into Fatties Meet Jerry Springer.

The people who are there to really take it seriously probably don't want to be on TV.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Honey said:

Since when do cab drivers wear gloves?

I would imagine that a driver picking people up at a medical facility would. In case they have to help people in and out of the cab, maybe?

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

Just burn the taxi.  Don't try to clean it.  Don't try to disinfect it.  Just burn it.  Or throw it into a compactor like Oddjob did in Goldfinger.

It will be like the car in Seinfeld, no matter what Jerry can't  get rid of the smell

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Next time ditch the chocolate milk and make a Brandy Alexander: equal parts brandy, good quality chocolate liqueur and cream or half and half; shake well with ice, strain into a martini glass. Yum! 

I used to drink those all the time in NOLA in the 70's;  I don't think that they are that popular now. 

• Love 3

Apologies to anyone here who is from New England, but good lord, I cannot stand listening to them. That is all.

Whoa - did others get the 90 Day Fiance commercial? Did that guy ask a woman to come to his hotel room so they can have sex? Smooth move, ExLax.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

It will be like the car in Seinfeld, no matter what Jerry can't  get rid of the smell

Or like that scene in "Goodfellas", after they have to dig up that guy, and Ray Liotta is trying get the smell out of his trunk .

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

What is truly scary about watching Justin is that if his shop carries comic books, I might have been seen in the background.  This sure looks a lot like the shop I used to go to.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

His business has grown significantly.  Go on him!

ETA:  I didn't think he had it in him especially when he started in one room with 3 boxes in the store.   I was wrong, happily.

Edited by umgoblue
  • Love 11
(edited)
1 minute ago, aliya said:

Whoa - did others get the 90 Day Fiance commercial? Did that guy ask a woman to come to his hotel room so they can have sex? Smooth move, ExLax.

Yeah, that’s Coltee who has a mother wife. 

Edited by Kid
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Or like that scene in "Goodfellas", after they have to dig up that guy, and Ray Liotta is trying get the smell out of his trunk .

Yes!!!  A Billy Batts reference!!!  Karen I hit a skunk ok?????

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
Just now, Twopper said:

I used to drink those all the time in NOLA in the 70's;  I don't think that they are that popular now. 

They're retro now, like Old Fashioneds and Manhattans and Sidecars. Everything old is new again!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6