Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E21: The Assanti Brothers LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

If Steve Sr. thought getting weight-loss surgery for both of his sons would help bring them together, the 3rd year of their weight-loss journey will prove him wrong, as Justin returns to Rhode Island with every intention of never speaking to Steven.

TLC has different descriptions of this episode depending on the source.  So it may be new.  It may be old.  Even if it is "new" it will be chockfull of old scenes spliced together.  Regardless, heaven help us, it's the Assanti Brothers redux. 

If this is a repeat, we will still hold a live chat and will combine the threads later.

Either way:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Real footage of Pounders during Assanti brothers episodes:

giphy.gif

• LOL 21
  • Love 2

Good evening Pounders. Only because I have your snark and company do I have the fortitude to endure the Assanti Brothers.

My eating habit tonght was pan seared tilapea and creamed spinach. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I don't know if I can stomach (no pun intended) watching this family tonight, just call me a glutton for punishment.....

We're here for you. Stay strong.

Hello Pounders! Glad I tuned it in time to see some of Brandi's rapping. 

Eating habit? Giant chef salad and a brownie. Yum. 

• Love 6
(edited)

I recommend that anyone who had a snack lined up for tonight, put it away now.     This is not an episode to try to eat through.   

Oh goody!   Steven's caravan to Houston.  

Steven of the cloven hoof.   

I do love the Assanti's house though.    The one back in R.I. they just showed.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

I haven't taken any painkillers for my hip surgery in days.  But I think I just might find the need to reach for the Oxy tonight.  Last week we had Roshana, Clarence & ReRun.  Tonight it's the Fuckfest of all Fuckfests......The Assanti Brothers!!!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

Hi all! It's an Assanti night. I'm here for you all. 

Tonight's eating habit was scrambled eggs and toast. And I'm wondering whose bright idea it was to make the seams off the inner bread bag go down the sides and across the middle, instead of at the end. WTH, Pepperidge Farm?

Also today I did Day 6 of my 30 Days of Yoga challenge.

• Love 5

I detest the Asantis and don't know if I can take these people tonight. I may have to just read the comments here.

I don't have an eating habit so far tonight. I got my roots done (thank God!!) and had a big salad when I came home. I'm pretty sure watching these despicable people is not going to help my appetite. 

• Love 7

My eating habit is a chocolate Pure Protein shake.

Hi, Pounders!

I don't know if I can bear this one. I despised these guys with a rage and contempt that actually made me afraid of myself. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, aliya said:

I detest the Asantis and don't know if I can take these people tonight. I may have to just read the comments here.

I don't have an eating habit so far tonight. I got my roots done (thank God!!) and had a big salad when I came home. I'm pretty sure watching these despicable people is not going to help my appetite. 

Right there with you. 

The music is particularly grim...I wonder what the outcome will be?

• Love 2
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Concerned said:

The guide says it’s also the season finale. This seems like a clip show.

I wasn't going to watch this tonight, but if it is the season finale, I will watch just so that I can watch with my Pounder Pals

Edited by OoogleEyes
Voice to text doesn't always work like you want it to work
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Mary Godfrey said:

I've been away a while, so sorry if this is a stupid question: Did everyone know James King died?

I know it's been mentioned in chat..

• Love 1

I think S is intelligent unlike some other participants.

Also narcissistic, mean-spirited, and arrogant to the point of being EXTREMELY unlikable.

His ploys for pain-killers in the original episodes were some of the most entertaining this show has aired.

• Love 5

3 minutes ago, aliya said:

I’m just here for the comments. No way can I watch these guys another time. 

• Love 7

Hi pounders!!! I will follow the live chat.  Not sure I can watch this awful group again.  I have found this entire season to be disappointing. 

Was already disappointed once this afternoon when the spaceX launch got scrubbed.  I have seen launches in person, and it is just awesome.

Eating habit== a King's Ranch  chicken casserole from Dirt Road Gourmet, side salad, green beans, and handfuls of mini milano dark chocolate cookies from PF

• Love 3