Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E21: The Assanti Brothers LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

(edited)

Jesus Christ you lousy rotten excuse for a father, stop trying to get your tainted offspring to be friendly to each other.   You're frigging sick and twisted to keep on trying.  

Edited by Snarkastikate
  • Love 19
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Justin should never talk to Steven.  Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, Tiffany, ever.
(Flavor of Love callback!) 

Flavor of Love was one of the first trashy reality shows. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

My 26 year old son adores Manhattans, which my 91 year old mother remembers as her first legal drink when she turned 21! 

My late father's favorite drink was a Manhattan.  He would be 91 if he were still living.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

Steven very intentionally makes himself as repulsive as he possibly can.  By purposely not bathing, by purposely not covering his nightmarish legs, by pulling out his hair.  He's the most disgusting human being ever in this show.  Dr Now's office had to be fumigated after he left.  The father is a horrible man, and honestly I just can't blame the wife/mother of these dumbass creatures for bailing out.  Doesn't matter if she was an alcoholic or not The family dynamic is just shocking.  

I'm thinking that the roots of Stevens psychosis goes all the way back to abandonment issues.  And then the father had no idea how to raise either of them.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

I have no sympathy for these Uber-breeder families. I’m a bad person that way. 

What is entertaining about watching a bunch of feral children running around, screaming? Every single promo is the parents shrugging their shoulders foolishly and looking at the camera with stupid, sappy grins on their faces, then cutting to a bunch of children screaming. Shudder. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, Granny58 said:

I'm thinking that the roots of Stevens psychosis goes all the way back to abandonment issues.  And then the father had no idea how to raise either of them.  

They need therapy. But Lola wouldn't be able to get that smell out of her wigs.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

My late father's favorite drink was a Manhattan.  He would be 91 if he were still living.

I remember drinking Manhattans at the Copacabana in NYC. Many years ago. Was a high point of my drinking/clubbing life.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Granny58 said:

Am I remembering correctly - was the mother an alcoholic? Or did she just need to leave the wonder of New England that is the dad? It's unusual for mothers to put that much distance between herself and her children, even if she can't stand living with the husband any more.

• Love 4

Justin seems a LOT more mature than Steven, so there's that.  I think he should just stay in Rhode Island and be done with it.

I AM sorry to see that Steven is still in my hometown!  Can he puleez go away??

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Why didn't that dog move at all?  Justin takes the table for his videochat, then moves the table back over the dog, and the dog doesn't even move his head at all.  I think Justin really did sit on him, and they had him stuffed.

• LOL 2
Just now, aliya said:

Am I remembering correctly - was the mother an alcoholic? Or did she just need to leave the wonder of New England that is the dad? It's unusual for mothers to put that much distance between herself and her children, even if she can't stand living with the husband any more.

Yes, she's an alcoholic if what they said on the show is true. I'd really like to know her story.

• Love 2
Just now, babyhouseman said:

They need therapy. But Lola wouldn't be able to get that smell out of her wigs.

Hahahahahaha

Or her walls!

I think these two are way beyond her skill set.  Writing FN letters would not be able to scratch the surface with these two.  They need intensive, residential help to even function somewhat normally in society.

They also need a voice with plenty of bass...baby talk will not suffice.

• Love 5

Feel the sweet sting of cognac and crème de menthe in the classic Stinger cocktail.

Ingredients

2 ounces cognac

1 ounce white crème de menthe

Steps

Add the ingredients into a mixing glass with ice and stir.

Strain into a rocks glass over crushed ice.

So many memories drinking these, it is a wonder I can remember at all !!!! 👀

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What is entertaining about watching a bunch of feral children running around, screaming? Every single promo is the parents shrugging their shoulders foolishly and looking at the camera with stupid, sappy grins on their faces, then cutting to a bunch of children screaming. Shudder. 

And then they’re shocked that they actually have to parent. Or pretend to parent, while the children start eating the furniture. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Actually, Steven's therapy was with Dr. Paradise.    That was right after the golf cart 'fall'.   

I was trying to remember if they got therapy on the show. It must not have worked.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I remember when Dr Paradise had to to try and talk some sense into Steven after he took that amusing phony rolling fall off the golf cart.  He was there screaming he needed an ambulance to get his painkillers I think.  I'm not sure but I do believe he got that ambulance trip.  OMG I remember how vile and rude he was to the hospital staff.  

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

My mother's dad took her out and bought her a Manhattan on her 21st birthday. I was telling her that my son liked them and she said "Its a very tasty drink!" Seriously the hipsters are all over the classics. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, aliya said:

I recall the boys lived with the mother for awhile, and she was pretty dreadful.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

Off topic but how in hell did the advertising world produce all these Coronavirus related commercials so quickly?

The Ad agencies are making a killing.  I noticed the same thing a few weeks ago.  The second the first person in the US had the virus the commercials hit the air.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, DropTheSoap said:

And then they’re shocked that they actually have to parent. Or pretend to parent, while the children start eating the furniture. 

Whose children are eating furniture?

What a flat affect Justin has when Dr Now asks if he has more energy

• Love 1
(edited)

Yep, still using.  Poor Cupcake!!

The girlfriend has a daughter???   She is going to inflict him on a child????  Somebody should have called child services and I am not kidding.

Edited by Kid
  • Useful 3
  • Love 7
(edited)

I hate the Outdaughtered, and the other family of a lot of kids commercials, and the 7 Little Johnstons are pointless.   

What a shock, Steven still on opiates.    I think this is just outtakes from the last update show. 

Oh heavens!   That poor child that calls him Daddy.

What did that idiot do to his left eyebrow?   Love the handcuff necklace.   How appropriate. 

OMG!   Did I have to hear that?   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2

I just got home from work and ... why are there handcuffs on his lanyard?

Also, what kind of horrible mental illness does one have to have to have sex with this cloven-footed, walking garbage dump?