Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E21: The Assanti Brothers LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Colleenna said:

You're not  talking about  Whitney  Weighstoomuch Bore of My Big Fat Fatuous Lie,  are you? 'Cause Stevie's  wifey is  waaaaay thinner than Beluga. 

LOL!!! No I mean the girl Buddy met in someone like Iowa online and he was going to move there with her and her daughter.  Obviously it didn't work out.   Season before last.  She was only on camera maybe once, when Twit met her.

• Useful 1

Well, well, well.  We should have known Steven would revert to his eating habit of pizza.  So much for his wife cooking only from healthy ingredients or whatev he said earlier unless she is making home made ones for him.   

• Love 5

Steven is so high.    The wife is so stupid, and I hope her try for fame was worth it.  I'm sorry for her daughter.  I hope Steven doesn't get a divorce, because he'll be back in R.I. with Daddy in no time.   

• Love 2
(edited)

Okay, all of you know I can't stand Steven and believe that he is a sociopathic shit stain on humanity, but damn even I feel bad for him with those legs and especially that right hoof. Unfortunately, I don't think there's anything surgically that can restore either leg to any semblance of normalcy.

Edited by DC Gal in VA
Typo.
  • Love 4
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

Steven is so high.    The wife is so stupid, and I hope her try for fame was worth it.  I'm sorry for her daughter.  I hope Steven doesn't get a divorce, because he'll be back in R.I. with Daddy in no time.   

I bet they divorced and that is why she was blurred out. At least he knows he manipulates and is the problem.

• Love 4

OH GOD. 

So, he's saying he's gonna "come back to Houston" which means he's gonna be back next season. 

This infinite Skype call is BRUTAL. 

Wha - Did Steven say his father is getting take out for him? From Rhode Island? This poor excuse for a human has a wife who is cooking  for him and he calls his father to order take out? Goodgoogamooga

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

Why does Dr Now have a "show pencil" in his hand? He's not taking a single note.

Probably just a nervous habit.  I do the same thing.   He will have this recorded so no need to take notes.

Til next time, if there is a next time.  This is the first time I have signed off on the live chat for this show when I thought it was probably the last time.   I love all my pounder pals, and I hope to see everyone in one of the other forums.

Please remember to stay 6 feet away from me in all forums, and please wear your mask and gloves when typing.

• Love 13

With a few minutes left of the season, I want to thank you Pounders for giving me such joy this season, especially during our collective house arrest. I have looked for to Wednesdays evenings because this truly provides some normality to this COVID living life.

I will miss these live chats dearly and look forward to next season!

• Love 19

Justin was smart.  He cut the brother totally out of his life.  Unfortunately, it’s what you have to deal with somebody like him. He’s toxic.

• Love 12
(edited)

My guess, Dr. Now's notes say "Totally stoned" and "Fatter than ever", and "Block Steven's number".  

Thanks everyone!   I couldn't have made it through this without your snark.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 16
  • Love 2

Gonna miss you all like crazy! Whenever the season ends, it's like the last day of school. Luckily a lot of you follow the "90-Day" shows so I'll see you in those forums. ❤️

• Love 12