Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E21: The Assanti Brothers LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Concerned said:

Why the hell is Dr Now comparing Justin to Steven and providing Steven’s private medical information? Is Dr Now aware that he’s pushing Justin’s buttons and violating Federal law?

I wonder what kind of release they sign regarding what can be shared on TV...

• Love 3

OMG. This scene is pure torture. Two guys sitting in a cramped room in Urgent Care having a FaceTime call with a doctor ... who doesn't even work at the Urgent Care!

Just now, umgoblue said:

Like she can stop him from using drugs.  Dad is so delusional.  He is a broken man who raised broken sons.  This is really sad...

As much as we laugh etc.... it is rather tragic.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Concerned said:

Why the hell is Dr Now comparing Justin to Steven and providing Steven’s private medical information? Is Dr Now aware that he’s pushing Justin’s buttons and violating Federal law?

I am sure they signed away all of their rights to participate on this show and get free surgery.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So, I'm not completely clear, does Justin want to move on with his life?

Hmmmmm, I dunno @Pepper Mostly maybe you and I will have to watch this entire episode AGAIN! Hee....😆

• LOL 6
11 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

So who's really sure that Stevens marriage isn't just a lie and that he didn't just hire a hooker to act for that selfie video.  

He still had a full head of hair in the video though🤔

• Love 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Concerned said:

It’s possible that Justin and Dad are on Steven’s Hippa form and/or (more likely) that the Poundticipants sign a special Hippa form to allow Dr Npw to talk about their medical stuff for the show. 

Edited by Gbb
  • Useful 3
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Hmmmmm, I dunno @Pepper Mostly maybe you and I will have to watch this entire episode AGAIN! Hee....😆

I would rather walk barefoot on Lego for the rest of my life. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

Well, at least the chat is more active and focused on the show than the last ones have been.

I went to put on my jammies and remove my contacts, and there were 70 new posts.

I am going to miss all you pounders; this is my fav live chat.  I only do a few others

• Love 14

Feeling sentimental and generous for our farewell to this season tonight so I am awarding ALL of us gasoline soaked drawers awards! Get in line folks, but remember to socially distance.😇

istockphoto-825811160-612x612.jpg.f2cf2efaff3d4a4ad4f9b73872c47408.jpg

And for those of you who prefer thongs (not judging😊):

panties-pinned.thumb.jpg.71c41d06d0bbe1e6ffb680e2660e81e0.jpg

• LOL 16
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

Things are about to get weird......I can tell by the music.  LOL

Stephen is in jail,  accused of dismembering his wife,  cooking her,  and eating her!

No, wait. That sounds like entirely too much work for him.

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

I am going to miss all you pounders; this is my fav live chat.  I only do a few others

I don't do any other live chats, unless you count America's Got Talent, which isn't technically a live chat but also isn't locked during the show. Not too many people comment during the show, though.

• Love 1
(edited)

I find it ominous that part of Steven's beloved stuff that Daddy is shipping to him is a bunch of dolls.   

I bet Daddy has a lot more money than he admitted, because someone is certainly subsidizing them, and Daddy is the only possibility.   

The father doesn't care about Justin at all, just Satan's buddy, Steven.  

Outdaughtered-stuck at home in a mansion, with a pool, all kinds of play stuff, and probably live-in help.   I don't feel sorry for them.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

I mean I know it's not, but why does she remind me of Buddy/Boo Bear's phony baloney girlfriend????   Didn't she have a kid too?   Weird.  

You're not  talking about  Whitney  Weighstoomuch Bore of My Big Fat Fatuous Lie,  are you? 'Cause Stevie's  wifey is  waaaaay thinner than Beluga. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Feeling sentimental and generous for our farewell to this season tonight so I am awarding ALL of us gasoline soaked drawers awards! Get in line folks, but remember to socially distance.😇

And for those of you who prefer thongs (not judging😊😞

Social distancing panties!!!

ETA: And bloomers!

Edited by umgoblue
  • LOL 5
9 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

Like she can stop him from using drugs.  Dad is so delusional.  He is a broken man who raised broken sons.  This is really sad...

As much as we laugh etc.... it is rather tragic.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Nothing more I love watching than phone calls on a TV show.

giphy.gif

We watched Kody Brown blow dry his hair. I consider that my low. 

4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh no Justin went dark too, I wonder what happened

His successful business probably takes up a lot of his time. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

61mWJrTKwSL._AC_UY1000_.jpg

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

And for those of you who prefer thongs (not judging😊😞

We'll need drawers. Thongs won't soak up enough gasoline.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2