Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E21: The Assanti Brothers LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Snarkastikate said:

So who's really sure that Stevens marriage isn't just a lie and that he didn't just hire a hooker to act for that selfie video.  

I saw a picture of them at Target shopping last year. It's her. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

New drinking game.  Every time Justin says "Steven", we drink.

Seriously. He's right to not want to be around Steven; now, if he could just stop thinking and talking about him.

BTW, got no liquor tonight or I'd be passed out on the floor playing your game!😁

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

So who's really sure that Stevens marriage isn't just a lie and that he didn't just hire a hooker to act for that selfie video.  

They used to have all kinds of pictures together on his Facebook page before he scrubbed it over a year ago. In fact, they were together when the LAST Assanti show aired -- and I was surprised it was never mentioned at all on that episode.

8 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Dr. Now's patients just need to know about apple cider vinegar gummies. Why didn't he just give them those instead of that awful diet, for shame.

They were high in that video, ugh.

Yes.  When people who are addicted to prescription opiates can't get them anymore they start using dope (heroin).  It's much easier to get.  I would bet that's what he's using now, and what showed up in the test Dr. Now did.  Heroin would show up as an opiate, unless they did a mass spec test, which they wouldn't, it's too expensive. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

They used to have all kinds of pictures together on his Facebook page before he scrubbed it over a year ago. In fact, they were together when the LAST Assanti show aired -- and I was surprised it was never mentioned at all on that episode.

That's what was so frustrating with the last episode, it was so far behind the current timeline.  It only covered a few months after the previous one.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

Each Assanti brother is taking up way too much space in the other’s head. Some therapist could retire on these two. Esp if they add in dad. 

They are enmeshed.

• Love 2

You know it is sad when 3/4 of the episode is over and only on page 9.  Remember the heyday when we would be in the 20s?  They need to stop going back to this well.

image.png.925a2a12a259d16888f3aa9a2db949ba.png

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

She'll use self defense or insanity as her defense 

Are you kidding? She'll just show some footage from this show. 

1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Judging by my tent-sized clothes I have lost weight. 

I, too, feel that I've lost weight. So I must have. 

1 minute ago, Chicklet said:

So did the wife escape then since he scrubbed his social media of her?

She chewed through the restraints, broke a window when Steven was in a food coma, and fled across the countryside, clad only in her nightgown, running for her life! 

Just now, mmecorday said:

Hey guys! Sorry I'm so late! I just can't with these Assanti assholes. And my girlfriend just got home from visiting her family.

And we welcome you with open arms! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Why the hell is Dr Now comparing Justin to Steven and providing Steven’s private medical information? Is Dr Now aware that he’s pushing Justin’s buttons and violating Federal law?

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

Justin will never, EVER be 200 pounds.

Even if he can manage 300 that would be great.

Puking and he laughs? That dad is a piece of work. I think Dr. Now wants Justin to escape!

• Love 12