Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E04: All's Fair in Glam and War

• Start Topic

Denise does not keep her sex life private from her kids. She talks about it on national tv week after week. There is no way that I believe her kids and their friends have not heard this. Maybe she doesn't say it to their face but saying it publically on TV has got to be even  more embarrassing for them. Think back to when you were a teenager. Can you imagine your mother saying these things? Not saying these women should not have shut up with the sex talk. When the alcohol is flowing these women get loud, obnoxious and vulgar. if you cant shut them up then get the kids in the house and away from all of the sex talk. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 15

Oh my, during this episode, I heard Lisa Vanderpump's voice repeating the same words over and over in my head. "BYE KYLE, SEE YOURSELF OUT."

I agree with Lisa VP's sentiment, albeit a year late. Kyle needs to go away, pronto, as this beehive has too many queen wannabes.

• Love 12
8 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Maybe she doesn't say it to their face but saying it publically on TV has got to be even  more embarrassing for them. Think back to when you were a teenager. Can you imagine your mother saying these things? 

You are so right. Why is Denise 'clutching her pearls' as Erika pointed out when she talked nonstop about having sex with Aaron every morning, as well as complimenting the size of his manhood every chance she got. Add to this Charlie Sheen's penchant for hookers, yet suddenly her girls have never heard adults discuss sex? Come on!! And if she is shutting the discussion down because of Dorit mocking Kyle and Teddy's relationship as being borderline lesbian, I am sure her children have heard more explicit sexual conversations in school. Kids today understand the definitions behind the LTGBQ letters, and they openly supportive of people's differences without judgement. I like Denise, but found her response to be overly judgemental during this episode.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Thumper said:

Yeah, but I vote Rinna goes first.

I still enjoy Rinna because her personality/outlook remains the same. If she's been faking her "Housewife" life (after all these seasons) then she's clearly a good actress. My order for firing would be: 1) Kyle  2) the new Southern snob, Sutton 3) Dorit, 4) Garcelle, 5)Teddi, 6) Lisa R, 7) Denise and 8) Erika

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She leaned into the new girl and said it she wasn’t announcing it to the whole table so the kids could over hear 

Whether Denise leaned in with a warning, or waited until her kids watched her on the show, her girls are still going to know what was discussed. I really liked Denise because she wasn't out to impress anyone, but I felt her reaction was too dramatic. So far this season, several of the gals seem 'off'. They're physically present, yet not mentally.

• Love 6
(edited)
3 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

I'm sure by now that Denise's kids know their stepdad has a big dick and all their friends at school probably know too. Awkward!

Does she turn to her children and say your stepdad has a big dick? NO ...People are acting like she has her kids sitting right next to her when she said it ...come on now...we all say adult things ...but we don't hopefully say them with our children right there while we smile and look at them and say it .... All she asked was that the woman hold off on the conversation till the children wernt there ( other parents kids were there also) and she is being dragged for that ... I thought that's what any normal parent would do before having that kind of conversation ... yes kids will hear things but she isnt sitting them down saying them in front of them there is a difference

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 16
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Does she turn to her children and say your stepdad has a big dick? NO ...you guys are acting like she has her kids sitting right next to her when she said it ...come on now...

Wasn't saying that's how they know. They probably found out the same way they have heard about Charlie's exploits. And it can probably be pretty awkward around your friends at school.

Edited by Mr. Miner
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Does she turn to her children and say your stepdad has a big dick? NO ...you guys are acting like she has her kids sitting right next to her when she said it ...come on now...

I completely agree with you.  And really, whether or not her kids know what she says about her husband, it is her kids, her house, her party.  If she doesn't want that kind of talk going on around her kids (and it looked like other kids were there as well), that is her prerogative.   I don't see why it was so hard for the other women to understand that.  I mean Kyle was talking about threesomes and I am sure that she wouldn't want her kids to hear that.  Would everyone feel the same if it was Kyle asking them to stop?

• Love 18
18 hours ago, suomi said:

Kyle was giving off an "I'm slumming it" vibe from the moment she plodded into the scene like she was wearing waffle stompers.

How true! (Loved your descriptor 'waffle stompers')And I found it very offensive when Kyle decided to retaliate for Denise's scolding by mocking how her hair was styled and what she was wearing. Then she summed up Denise as a 'ragamuffin'. Kyle needs to go!

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Mr. Miner said:

Wasn't saying that's how they know. They probably found out the same way they have heard about Charlie's exploits.

Sorry ... 🙂 she is just being dragged from something that to me any sane parent would have done .... please don't talk about adult things around the kids.... 😛

• Love 16
13 hours ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

Funny Dorit talking about others accent when she created her British accent - she is from the states

Another recap I saw referred to it as the Vampire accent and that is how I will think of it from now on 😂😂

• LOL 10
19 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

I was a bit jolted when they suddenly jumped to a flashback of Kyle from a few years ago. She looked liked a completely different woman.

She looked much better then. The bangs and the eye job aren’t doing her any favors. 

I think she was drunk at the dinner scene. Her filter was off so her true feelings about Dorit came out. 

I

I want to see a gang up on Rinna. She's out of control. Her daughters are void of any personality. You can't compete with a loud mouth phony mother like Rinna.

I found the scene at the coffee shop a little unsettling. It seemed fake to me, the interaction with LIsa and her daughter. There was also this underlying tension, as if Lisa didn’t like what her daughter was saying and was trying to deflect from it. Perhaps that’s why she kept one-upping her. 

I’m really cooling on Lisa. I don’t think she is genuine at all. Everything we see if a performance of the HW she wants to portray. 

Garcelle is just ok to me. She’s not obnoxious but also not that interesting yet. Hopefully that will change. I did like the way she interacted with her sons. 

Enough of the dinner sex talk. It’s so tired and desperate. 

Did I hear right—did Denise say her husband had let himself go? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
22 hours ago, Door County Cherry said:

I get why Denise might want to control the conversation but after all that she has shared, including talking about Aaron's big penis at the table, I'm not sure why she's all up in arms about Erika talking about dating a couple or the others having been with a woman.  Their step-father's big dick is a far more embarrassing and vulgar topic than what others were sharing about their sapphic pasts. 

Maybe she wants the lesbian talks not to happen b/c she's afraid she'd have to cop to her own?

What I am trying to figure out why Erica's revelation just happened.  I would've thought when the happy ending discussion happened, she would've revealed this "wild" happening in her past. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
45 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

I’m really cooling on Lisa. I don’t think she is genuine at all. Everything we see if a performance of the HW she wants to portray. 

Garcelle is just ok to me. She’s not obnoxious but also not that interesting yet. Hopefully that will change. I did like the way she interacted with her sons. 

Did I hear right—did Denise say her husband had let himself go? 

Lisa really just shit stirs ON CAMERA and is never held accountable for it she just deflects and the women take the bait and attack whoever she deflected on ... I don't get it esp after they show her starting shit on camera ...

Garcelle keeps changing her stories which kind of annoys me .. first she just kissed a girl in collage when she modeled ... then it evolved to being with a lady then that evolved into what she did between her and her AND her ... I'm like are you just pulling stories out of your ass? you keep chaining what you have done....

Denise also said that it was a joke when someone asked if she really thought her husband let him self go ...

• Love 9
30 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Maybe she wants the lesbian talks not to happen b/c she's afraid she'd have to cop to her own?

What I am trying to figure out why Erica's revelation just happened.  I would've thought when the happy ending discussion happened, she would've revealed this "wild" happening in her past. 

You are probably correct. She knows what is likely to come out about herself and she got very flustered and  wanted the talk to stop before it got too close. We will see how all of this plays out.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I'll be honest, aside from the sex talk in front of the kids, I probably would have enjoyed Denise and Aaron's party much more than Kyle's from last week. Pizza and a sundae bar? I'm in!

I don't really care if Denise talks about her husband's big dick, having sex every day, Charlie Sheen's hookers, etc. in front of the other ladies (it's trashy to me, but it's her life). However, when a parent asks you to stop speaking about something in front of their child, you do it. It doesn't matter how the parent may have acted in the past or what they talked about, if they ask you to stop in that moment, you shut up. It's a matter of respect for the child in that moment, in my mind. It looks like Erika apologizes to Denise in the preview, too, so I was happy about that. 

Why was Kyle so worked up about Dorit being late and the reasons behind it? I could not figure out why that bothered her so much. Yes, Dorit probably had the nannies drop her kids off at school and sat for hair and makeup for hours and then did a stupid Insta photo shoot in her ridiculous get up, but who cares? Teddi didn't care. I did crack up over how much the ladies were eating at Teddi's healthy retreat. I saw guacamole, chips, french fries, fajitas, and more. I wonder if the arguing and alcohol made them hungry? Rinna and Garcelle were smart to avoid that trip.

• Love 14
21 hours ago, suomi said:

Her sense of superiority and self-importance was on full display, ie: her phony attempt at appearing bewildered by the ice sculpture.

OmG SERIOUSLY!!! DUH!!! The RHBH symbol/prop is a diamond. Could *that* be the theme, Vyle?! That you're all meeting up for a BBQ or whatever and you're all BH HOWives?! She is such a try-hard mean girl dimwit. I wouldn't know who she was without this show. Denise on the other hand or even Garcelle, I'd know. Even Rinna I've always known and used to watch Days" as a child since I was intrigued that Hope was buried alive (but I digress). Vyle can go the way of LVP for all I care.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

None of this matters though. She asked them to back up off of the sex talk around not just her kids but her kids' friends. I'm sure the last thing she wants is for her kids' friends to go around repeating the stuff these women were saying,regardless of how worldly some of us might think they are.  So it doesn't matter whether she is as open with her own kids as she is with the women on the show about sex. What matters is her kids' friends are not a part of this and shouldn't be subjected to it in her home. That isn't pearl clutching. That is being an appropriate adult in a situation where she was hosting other people's children in her home. 

ETA: And the women are well aware of this so their disingenuous shock that "Wild Thing" and "talk about sex with her husband every day" and "she was married to Charlie Sheen" excuses are total bullshit. Kyle had a breakdown when LVP mentioned a "younger woman" in front of Portia even though it was obvious that Portia had no idea what they were talking about. 

Erika went ballistic on Eileen for even mentioning her son (when he is an adult who wasn't even present). 

Dorit had a coronary (rightfully so IMO - even though I hate to side with her) when Rinna suggested that people were doing coke at her party with her children in the house (and again, her children weren't even present).

This was drunken hypocrisy on the part of the other women and they have to realize it on some level. 

100% correct 

• Love 9
(edited)
20 hours ago, suomi said:

The flames were ten feet high when LVP uttered the words "younger woman" when Portia was in the room but a table full of kids hearing Eriika bray "one penis and two vaginas" is A-OK. Got it.

Those situations aren’t the same in anyway. 

Also Denise talks about her husbands dick constantly on tv. I’m sure these kids have access to TVs lol. 

The convo wasn’t that bad either. I have nothing against Denise I just think her fake clutching of pearls was stupid. Give me a break.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 8
(edited)

Two points that I read elsewhere:

1) Blowback when her kids' friends told their parents what they heard.

2) Allowing inappropriate talk could be used against her in  a custody/child support proceeding (to dirty her up, if nothing else).

I'm old enough to remember a few times when curfews were slapped on female college students when a rapist was operating on campus. WTF, the males should have been curfewed!

Saying that Denise should curfew the kids from the backyard party because the adults can't be relied upon to behave appropriately reminded me of that.

Edited by suomi
noticed a typo
  • Love 16

I would find all of the reasons for separation between church and state of Denise’s kids and their friends and what they’re allowed to hear in Denise’s home...if Denise hadn’t opened the conversation to confirm that Aaron still has a big dick.  

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I would find all of the reasons for separation between church and state of Denise’s kids and their friends and what they’re allowed to hear in Denise’s home...if Denise hadn’t opened the conversation to confirm that Aaron still has a big dick.  

IKR? Did everyone not hear Denise say that and the f word? I'm a big Denise fan, but I am team "I thought we were at Wild Things' house." I wouldn't personally talk about anything racy within the earshot of children, but I can totally get forgetting they're nearby when the host not only talks like that on a regular basis but literally just did at the table! Also, I don't think the conversation was as bad as it could have been. IRC they just discussed threesomes. Teenagers have heard about threesomes. It's not like there were 10-year olds around and they had the kind of talk they did last season camping. That's not to say the women should have ignored Denise's requests to keep it tame. I'm all for being respectful when you're a guest at someone's home, but I don't think they need to formally apologize or that Denise should be clutching her pearls. 

• Love 10
22 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

3 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

IKR? Did everyone not hear Denise say that and the f word? I'm a big Denise fan, but I am team "I thought we were at Wild Things' house." I wouldn't personally talk about anything racy within the earshot of children, but I can totally get forgetting they're nearby when the host not only talks like that on a regular basis but literally just did at the table! Also, I don't think the conversation was as bad as it could have been. IRC they just discussed threesomes. Teenagers have heard about threesomes. It's not like there were 10-year olds around and they had the kind of talk they did last season camping. That's not to say the women should have ignored Denise's requests to keep it tame. I'm all for being respectful when you're a guest at someone's home, but I don't think they need to formally apologize or that Denise should be clutching her pearls. 

But, Denise wasn't "clutching her pearls" she just reminded the women that there were children present. Since the other children weren't hers, but were friends of her children, she was still the only one who had a responsibility to tell the other women to calm down and at least wait till the kids weren't around. And let's be honest, after witnessing what happened last year, Denise was perfectly within her rights to ask the other women to tone it down and wait until the children were no longer present.

So many people are all, "but why have her kids or her kids' friends there?" She was having a pizza party with a sundae bar, why wouldn't her kids and their friends be there? 

But, knowing your filming obligations and exposing your kids and their friends to your "work, because you are required to shit stir" are way different things. 

• Love 14

^^^

Since my post was quoted, I assume the above was in response to what I said.  I never said “pearl clutching.”  I never said anything, except why was Denise talking about how big her husband’s “dick” was at that table where the same exact kids could overhear?  

I posted about this as soon as the episode aired, I have yet to understand how there could possibly be a difference.  It seems like a whole lot of “do what I say, not what I do” and that’s the place where I find Denise to be dead wrong.  It’s valid to not want kids to hear about sex at her home.  It’s not valid, IMO, to talk abut your husband’s dick size and then hush all talk about lesbian experimentation because of the children’s virgin ears.  That’s my sole objection.  

• Love 15
10 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

^^^

Since my post was quoted, I assume the above was in response to what I said.  I never said “pearl clutching.”  I never said anything, except why was Denise talking about how big her husband’s “dick” was at that table where the same exact kids could overhear?  

I posted about this as soon as the episode aired, I have yet to understand how there could possibly be a difference.  It seems like a whole lot of “do what I say, not what I do” and that’s the place where I find Denise to be dead wrong.  It’s valid to not want kids to hear about sex at her home.  It’s not valid, IMO, to talk abut your husband’s dick size and then hush all talk about lesbian experimentation because of the children’s virgin ears.  That’s my sole objection.  

I totally agree. I might add that I find it hard to believe that Denise's friends are unfamiliar with her need to constantly reference the size of Aaron's dick. And also unaware that pretty much any gathering of the howives dissolves into either inappropriate conversation, a fight involving yelling and screaming, or both. So if you don't want your kids exposed to any or all of that, don't bring them. Denise could also have sat the kids at a table far away from the adult table - she has a big yard. It isn't like there were little children that needed tending to. Chances are the teenagers would have preferred to have the privacy to have their own (possibly juicy) conversations, away from their parents' ears. 

• Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, LibertarianSlut said:

And yet, it is still Denise's home. No matter what she has done or said before, or what she has said just a few minutes ago, it is still her home. If she as the home's owner asks a guest to to be more discreet about something around her children (or any group she was  hosting in her home) the guest is obligated to follow those rules or leave the home. 

Denise set a boundary (yes, I know how insane it is to recognize that). The other women, who have snapped at similar boundaries (that they never explicitly set) being crossed, knew that was exactly what she was doing. 

No matter what we think Denise's kids actually hear in their home, Denise had every right to ask the other women to back off. And as guests in her home, the other women are obligated to either follow the host's/homeowner's request or leave the premises. 

ETA: Everyone was on Eileen's side when she asked Brandi to stop swearing at the top of her lungs because her (Eileen's) son was upstairs. Abiding the rules of the host/homeowner is just basic basic etiquette. It doesn't matter if you are on a reality show or not.

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 20
(edited)
2 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

She didn’t shout it out to the table she leaned in and said it.. just like she didn’t shut down the conversation until it got to the point that they were speaking so loudly the other table could hear it. That’s when she said come on guys cool it my kids. She didn’t want them hearing that. That should be the end of it. Just say ok and that’s it being respectful of her and her home 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 17
2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I believe there were kids of all ages...didn't Teddi come with her whole family?

• Love 4
21 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

What????  Does that include the room and food?

Yes that’s for everything (except transportation to get there). Still a crazy high price though! 

• Love 2
(edited)
49 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I believe there were kids of all ages...didn't Teddi come with her whole family?

No. When Teddi and her hubby arrived, Eloise, Denise's daughter was running in front of them. Teddi and Edwin came alone. Dorito's kids weren't there, or Teddi's or Kyle's Portia. In fact it looks like from the shots they showed of the kids at the table and lined up for the food that they could have been friends of Denise's older daughters as they all seemed to know each other pretty well. I am not sure how many people that weren't howives/husbands were there. There was a couple behind Teddi and Edwin, don't remember seeing too many other unknowns. If younger kids had come (like the ages of Teddi's) they would have had to be seated at the adult's table with the parents as they would have been way too young to fend for themselves at a teenager's table. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

This episode’s takeaways: 

Teddi sounded like a jerk when she said she “didn’t care” who showed up or not. I feel like she meant to convey “If you don’t want to come, that’s ok.” I’d feel sorry for her but she kept digging herself a deeper hole. 

Dorit just should have stayed home. 

• Love 7
(edited)
5 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

^^^

Perfectly said. 

I know I would be so much more mortified hearing my mother brag about my step dad's penis in front of everyone than hear her coworkers talk about having fooled around with women. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 9
11 hours ago, emma675 said:

Why was Kyle so worked up about Dorit being late and the reasons behind it? I could not figure out why that bothered her so much.

Kyle realized she backed the wrong horse.  Dorit has always been the problem, not Lisa.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
6 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

ETA: Everyone was on Eileen's side when she asked Brandi to stop swearing at the top of her lungs because her (Eileen's) son was upstairs. Abiding the rules of the host/homeowner is just basic basic etiquette. It doesn't matter if you are on a reality show or not.

Denise tried to draw a boundary but I do think it's a confusing boundary. 

She was talking about her husband's dick at the table.  She then tried to shush talk of kissing girls, dating a couple and accusations of lesbianism.  

The trouble I'd have if I were there is I'd be confused about the line.  I don't recall any of them saying anything close to being as graphic as the references to Aaron's big dick.  Being a lesbian or dating a couple isn't inherently vulgar. I'd actually think she would be trying to stop it going too far rather than think we already had. 

Had she acknowledged that she had taken it further than she would have liked in front of the kids, her plea to think of the children would have made more sense because at least I'd know she considered the line crossed.  

• Love 3
(edited)
15 hours ago, Chalby said:

I still enjoy Rinna because her personality/outlook remains the same. If she's been faking her "Housewife" life (after all these seasons) then she's clearly a good actress. My order for firing would be: 1) Kyle  2) the new Southern snob, Sutton 3) Dorit, 4) Garcelle, 5)Teddi, 6) Lisa R, 7) Denise and 😎 Erika

Amen. I like Rinna just because she is certifiably insane. No wonder those daughters have eating disorders and are completely helpless. It makes for good television though: "I have rat shit in my stove!", "She know my hooha long time!", "Don't you dare talk about my husband!"

Kyle should definitely be the first of this coven to go. When someone has me siding with broke ass grifter Dorit, it's time to hang it up gurl. And then after Kyle, it's her side(horse)kick Teddi. Those two are the biggest dullards and buzzkills on the entire franchise right now and the sooner those two are put out to pasture, the better. Just because she's the daughter of a famous rockstar (who's not exactly a good father, btw), doesn't make her interesting. 

Kyle tries with all her little pea brain might to be a mean girl and queen bee but that takes smarts and emotional stability, neither of which she was blessed with nor learned. I swear if I have hear her bj voiced cry one more time, I'm going to poke out my eardrums.

Maurgreasio is obviously self-medicating and is completely checked out of that marriage. He's got more side pieces than Agency offices now and I would too if I was coming home to that every night. 

1 hour ago, albarino said:

Kyle realized she backed the wrong horse.  Dorit has always been the problem, not Lisa.

I read horse and I though you meant Teddi! How long before Kyle tries to reconcile with Lisa V.? You know it's going to happen sooner or later and Lisa will just ignore her sorry ass. I hope it happens after Maurgreasio gets caught with his new plaything.

Edited by DawnDavenport
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
(edited)
45 minutes ago, DawnDavenport said:

Maurgreasio is obviously self-medicating and is completely checked out of that marriage. He's got more side pieces than Agency offices now and I would too if I was coming home to that every night. 

I read horse and I though you meant Teddi! How long before Kyle tries to reconcile with Lisa V.? You know it's going to happen sooner or later and Lisa will just ignore her sorry ass. I hope it happens after Maurgreasio gets caught with his new plaything.

Maurgreasio has given up and he isn’t even pretending anymore. His youngest daughter is almost old enough to survive a divorce if he can turn her against Kyle. So he is getting his exit strategy together.

Kyle has burned her bridges with LVP and has to stick with the Rinna, Dorit and Teddy Axis of Evil. We sort of know how this season will go.

Let’s get to the Ragamuffin muff diving if you please.

Edited by The Ringo Kidd
  • LOL 10
1 hour ago, Door County Cherry said:

Denise tried to draw a boundary but I do think it's a confusing boundary. 

She was talking about her husband's dick at the table.  She then tried to shush talk of kissing girls, dating a couple and accusations of lesbianism.  

The trouble I'd have if I were there is I'd be confused about the line.  I don't recall any of them saying anything close to being as graphic as the references to Aaron's big dick.  Being a lesbian or dating a couple isn't inherently vulgar. I'd actually think she would be trying to stop it going too far rather than think we already had. 

Had she acknowledged that she had taken it further than she would have liked in front of the kids, her plea to think of the children would have made more sense because at least I'd know she considered the line crossed.  

It doesn't matter what Denise's boundaries are. She was in her home. She asked the women to back off of the sex talk around her children (and her children's friends). That should be enough. She set a boundary. That should be enough for any reasonable person. 

I don't get how it's ok for everyone to abuse and second guess a boundary that an adult woman sets in her home. It doesn't matter that they are on a reality show. It doesn't matter that the women believe they are payed to be shit stirring drama queens. What matters is that the woman hosting the party said, "Not in front of the kids." That should be enough.

• Love 22
On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2020 at 10:25 PM, 65mickey said:

Denise does not keep her sex life private from her kids. She talks about it on national tv week after week. There is no way that I believe her kids and their friends have not heard this. Maybe she doesn't say it to their face but saying it publically on TV has got to be even  more embarrassing for them. Think back to when you were a teenager. Can you imagine your mother saying these things? Not saying these women should not have shut up with the sex talk. When the alcohol is flowing these women get loud, obnoxious and vulgar. if you cant shut them up then get the kids in the house and away from all of the sex talk. 

Denise is paranoid. Her vitriol that Aaron stop talking about his work because they would be targeted for more targeting, was out there. He doesn't even know what he does! He bought something that isn't medical (cuz only doctors can buy those) and talks about how it rearranges your atoms and makes you better. Big pharm is NOT worried. If this was some miracle device, they would go after the people developing and selling it. Not the schuck that borrowed 50K to buy one.

Me thinks Denise and Aaron partake in many different things and they seem like aging druggies to me. This might be cynical, but I wonder if Denise and Aaron's kindness to Sheen derives from the fact they get drugs from him. He's the biggest user out there.

I don't like stoned Maurico. What does he need to get stoned for anyway? I think he and Eddie have that connection though.

In Season 1, Kyle was the worst to her sister. She wanted to be friends with Taylor (same thing that's happening with Teddi) and whatever Taylor thought, wanted, did, she would support. And Taylor HATED Kim. Maybe Kyle used Taylor to get out her aggressions, but whatever the cause, she was not supportive at all of Kim. I think because Lisa Rinna targets Kim's substance use, which is too deep for Kyle, she won't get behind her. With Taylor, it was just, "You are late. We had to wait for you. You didn't talk to me." With Rinna it's like, "You are not sober, You have a drug problem, You are going to die."  I don't think Kyle really sees that-- she just sees her sister being irresponsible and undependable, and doesn't think past that.

I don't see why Dorit is on this season. She's not friends with anyone and all she cares about is her outfit. It seems that she was brought on to the show by Lisa, who was friends with PK. Now, there is no reason for her to be on. I'm with Kyle there.

I don't get any maternal feelings from Rinna when she is with her daughter. She listens, but it's more like she's posing and trying to look intently listening. She doesn't seem that worried, and there is no emotion. No wonder her girls have problems.

• Love 16
(edited)
54 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

Denise does not keep her sex life private from her kids. She talks about it on national tv week after week. There is no way that I believe her kids and their friends have not heard this. Maybe she doesn't say it to their face but saying it publically on TV has got to be even  more embarrassing for them.

But, this isn't the point. No matter what Denise says in front of her kids or even her kids' friends. She asked the women to back off of the sex talk in her home around her kids and their friends.  

The women can think whatever they want or call her a hypocrite, or bring up her past work. But, as guests in her home, they were obligated to do as she asked (stop the sex talk), or simply leave her party.

So many of these women have had much worse moments that only tangentially involved their children (but the women blew up into "BUT MY CHILDREN"), that I don't understand the blatant hypocrisy here.

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 17

The flames were ten feet high when LVP uttered the words "younger woman" when Portia was in the room but a table full of kids hearing Eriika bray "one penis and two vaginas" is A-OK. Got it.

If all fairness, Ericka was copping to her own sexual exploits, not jokingly accusing someone else's husband of porking a sidepiece.

Yes everyone should respect Denise's request to stop with the sex talk in ear shot of the kids. But let's not forget  that Denise on every episode since joining this show has talked and braged about her sex life and goes into way to much detail.

Let's also not forget Denise also brought up Aaron's industrial sized eggplant at that same dinner table...and dropped a few F-bombs as well. I get it's her house, but "Do as I say, not as I do" is confusing and annoying.

I guess if they whispered about lesbian encounters it could have been ok, or maybe it was hitting a little too close to home for Denise for some reason?

Kyle has burned her bridges with LVP and has to stick with the Rinna, Dorit and Teddy Axis of Evil. We sort of know how this season will go.

I think it goes both ways, LVP did her fair share of bridge burning as well.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

If all fairness, Ericka was copping to her own sexual exploits, not jokingly accusing someone else's husband of porking a sidepiece.

Let's also not forget Denise also brought up Aaron's industrial sized eggplant at that same dinner table...and dropped a few F-bombs as well. I get it's her house, but "Do as I say, not as I do" is confusing and annoying.

I guess if they whispered about lesbian encounters it could have been ok, or maybe it was hitting a little too close to home for Denise for some reason?

I think it goes both ways, LVP did her fair share of bridge burning as well.

Many good points, the first in particular. 

I also wondered if Denise was sensitive about this topic due to what we've heard. 

11 hours ago, Marley said:

Those situations aren’t the same in anyway. 

Also Denise talks about her husbands dick constantly on tv. I’m sure these kids have access to TVs lol. 

The convo wasn’t that bad either. I have nothing against Denise I just think her fake clutching of pearls was stupid. Give me a break.

I agree with both of you. Apples and oranges. Erika did not joke about her own friend's husband cheating on her right in front of their child. One thing I like about Erika is she doesn't have the cruel humor of "is this the younger woman" or "his head was up some girl's skirt." 

• Love 10
(edited)
On 5/7/2020 at 10:25 PM, 65mickey said:

But, none of that matters. It doesn't matter what you think or what I think or what the women on the show think. What matters is that she asked them to stop talking about it in her home. Her home, her rules. We and the women can call her a hypocrite as much as we want. But, it doesn't change the fact that it is her home and her rules and anyone there enjoying her largesse is required to abide by those rules. 

She shouldn't have to round up the kids and get them out of there because we are talking about adult women who can easily either shut up or leave. The children shouldn't be the ones who have to be removed from this situation. The adults should either follow the rules or remove themselves. That is just the way that life works, and anything else is scripted for reality TV.

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 8
(edited)
On 5/7/2020 at 1:36 PM, Silver Bells said:

Compared to who’s?  There probably has been sooo many.  

It's Charlie Sheen who is ill because he is irresponsible about sex but having a vagina means you're always at fault. 

How dare Kyle call anyone a ragamuffin with those bangs on her face! 

Dorit is probably getting a lot free stuff to post on her IG, but let's keep it real ladies and gentleman, her glam squad SUUUUUUCKS. That curl on her forehead was terrible. As a matter of fact every outfit this episode was pretty awful. She's wearing a lot of wigs and falls, wonder why. 

I'll bet any expensive items Garcelle's sons wear, their Dad bought. I wonder where exactly she lives because she'd look good in a home like Cynthia Bailey's. I wonder if SoCal has mansions on the lake like you can find in NorCal. 

Edited by Adgirl
Stream of consciousness got the best of me
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

But, none of that matters. It doesn't matter what you think or what I think or what the women on the show think. What matters is that she asked them to stop talking about it in her home. Her home, her rules. We and the women can call her a hypocrite as much as we want. But, it doesn't change the fact that it is her home and her rules and anyone there enjoying her largesse is required to abide by those rules. 

She shouldn't have to round up the kids and get them out of there because we are talking about adult women who can easily either shut up or leave. The children shouldn't be the ones who have to be removed from this situation. The adults should either follow the rules or remove themselves. That is just the way that life works, and anything else is scripted for reality TV.

It was never going to happen that the adults either shut up or remove themselves. They are  all working to keep that diamond. This was a Bravo sponsored event I am sure. Densie should know how they roll at parties where the booze is flowing.  This is her second season. How many times have we heard that they have to bring it or get the ax. And it seems this means lots of alcohol andlots of sex talk and bragging and lots of fighting. And this goes for all of the Housewives shows. That's the recipe. 

I absolutely agree that when Denise asked them to stop with the sexual talk they should have but what is the solution to this when they didn't? You stand up and say ok everyone out I have teenagers over there or you get the teens away from the trashy talk.  If you want to keep your job with Bravo and Housewives I think we know what the solution is for all of these women. As a parent of grown children my kids would never ever have been part of this party. The Housewives shows are getting raunchier and raunchier and Bravo does not respect boundaries even when it comes to the children. There is no depth to which they will sink to keep the ratings.

• Love 10
(edited)
8 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

Maurgreasio has given up and he isn’t even pretending anymore. His youngest daughter is almost old enough to survive a divorce if he can turn her against Kyle. So he is getting his exit strategy together.

I don't know what is going on but something does seem different between Kyle and Mauricio. He looks checked out (not to mention stoned a lot of the time) and inattentive to Kyle, and perhaps that is what is making her short-tempered and kind of desperate? 

Denise also said that it was a joke when someone asked if she really thought her husband let him self go ...

I wonder how she'd feel if Aaron made a "joke" like that about her? It wasn't really funny, especially because he doesn't look very good this season. The only way this kind of statement could be playful and sweet would be if Aaron looked exceptionally good, so it's an opposite kind of thing. Denise seems stressed. 

Years ago I watched Denise's reality show. She admitted to having a potty mouth and said it bothered her father, so I'm sure her kids have heard plenty straight from their mother. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 7
(edited)
59 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

*I wonder how she'd feel if Aaron made a "joke" like that about her? 

**Years ago I watched Denise's reality show. She admitted to having a potty mouth and said it bothered her father, so I'm sure her kids have heard plenty straight from their mother. 

*I think it depends on their relationship do they tease each other like that? If so I’m sure she wouldn’t have a problem..

** I have come to the conclusion that all of us are not going to agree on this topic and that’s cool 🙂 but I do remember really liking her first reality show tho 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 2