Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E04: All's Fair in Glam and War

• Start Topic

On 5/6/2020 at 9:07 PM, Mr. Miner said:

Did y’all know that Aaron has a big dick? 🍆

I’m beginning to wonder who left who.  Did Denise leave Charlie, or the opposite.  From what I’ve see of her, I can’t decide.  They say “ those who talk about all the good sex” are full of shit.  Could be Erika and her lawyer husband are having plenty, but don’t talk about it.  You never know, lol.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

I’m beginning to wonder who left who.  Did Denise leave Charlie, or the opposite.  From what I’ve see of her, I can’t decide.  They say “ those who talk about all the good sex” are full of shit.  Could be Erika and her lawyer husband are having plenty, but don’t talk about it.  You never know, lol.

I am sure 80 year old dudes are dynamite in  the sack. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12

Some of there are, you never know.

I mean, some younger guys who drill hammer for 2 to 3 minutes and then call it a day aren't exactly fun either.

• LOL 13
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Some of there are, you never know.

I mean, some younger guys who drill hammer for 2 to 3 minutes and then call it a day aren't exactly fun either.

Well it is true that Tom Is famous for being great at oral argument. So to speak.

• LOL 12
(edited)

I think denise thinks aaroon is hot af. So to her it's a joke to say he let himself go, dorit on the other hand knows PK is ghastly. So she takes it more like oh that's mean because it's TRUE about my husband. Its all about POV. Aaron is not my type but I can easily see lots of women attracted to him. 

Mauricio being so sloppy is weird, maybe there is more financial issues brewing?he used to seem slimy but successful, but nowhe is ... hm slow?kyle is letting her b:tech side shine, probably thinking the producers wouldn't want to make the only OG left look bad. 

Like others said be careful, once you got Lisa out, this snake pit has to find another target. Also blood should be thicker than water. Tell rinna you went around spreading rumors about my sister sobriety and put her mental health in danger,so I will always stick up for her no matter what.  God I hate rinna. Helllllloooooo paparazzi. Really, an effing tourist with a basic ass camera. She really thinks she is hot shit 

Edited by janie2002
  • Love 16
On 5/6/2020 at 9:29 PM, Callaphera said:

Sutton, probably: "Doesn't everyone know that you're supposed to wait to talk about threesome after the coffee following dinner but before the pousse-café. I mean, really."

You know all this Miss Manners bs from Sutton is driving stupid "champagne in a wine glass" Dorito crazy because the ladies are all "oh sutton is just so southern, how cute" while Dorito was made fun of.  Hahaha giving me life!

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

With a little help from their friendly blue (is it blue?) friend?  Plus, Erika is very agile.

• LOL 3
2 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

Well it is true that Tom Is famous for being great at oral argument. So to speak.

I don’t know about this stuff.  I’m a nice Catholic girl. Ha hahahahahahahahaha.

• LOL 8
20 minutes ago, BucFan said:

“The Little Blue Friend” gives my hubby a headache. 

He likes the other one- “The Little Yellow Friend” 👍🤫

Now we’re getting somewhere.  They gave my husband the little yellow pill after his triple by pass surgery and heart attack.  He thinks he will die if he takes it.  So, that’s that.  😪  And don’t tell me to get what Sonja has .. I’m not mechanical, lol.

• LOL 7
8 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I love this thread. 😂

My husband is actually jealous of my I pad.  I’m on it quite a bit.  He asks “what’s so funny” ?  There’s no sports to watch, so all of a sudden, he wants conversation and wants to know me, hahahaha.

• LOL 14
(edited)
10 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

The way Erika choked, chewed, and then uncomfortably stalled when Gazelle asked her about the sex with her 80 year old husband, then meekly said, "it's okay" while looking down, makes me think there is no sex. No sex. Probably hasn't been sex for a LOOONG time. I think that Erica is sort of his pro bono project, and I don't think he remotely cares about her needs as a sexual human being. He probably feels like she owes him, which actually, the way she bows down to him and cries thanking him, makes me think that the relationship is anything but equitable.  But I don't think they have had sex in a long time, and I doubt Erika sleeps with him-- I don't even think she sees him very often. 

Also weird was in the first episode, she had to make an appointment with him to ask for permission to hire someone to fix the tile in the pool. And she also had to get permission from him to use the plane to pick up Yolanda. It wasn't like, "Hey, is the plane available? It was more, Please consider my request to allow me to use the plane to retrieve a dear friend. Thank you kindly for your consideration in advance. i understand if it is not possible at this time."

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 16

If they're both happy (which they seem to be) does it really matter if they're having sex or not? They've been married for 20 years, which for this franchise isn't too bad. So they must have a working system that they both seem to enjoy.

• Love 16
(edited)
25 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

If they're both happy (which they seem to be) does it really matter if they're having sex or not? They've been married for 20 years, which for this franchise isn't too bad. So they must have a working system that they both seem to enjoy.

I like to think my opinion matters! :) I mean, none of anything really "matters" to me personally in my life. Would my life be better if Erika boinked her husband? Probably not. But this is about snark. And I actually do think Ericka is selling out by marrying her rich husband, given that they appear to have a completely transactional relationship (and none of those transactions are sexual). Ericka also appears overtly sexual, and she talks about having sex and wanting sex, and wanting to be lusted after, SO I think it actually truly is a problem. I have no idea if it "matters" or if Ericka is happy nor if she cares if she is happy, but I don't get the sense she is. She seems the most unhappy of all of them. Personally, I don't think she's happy, and I would personally be unhappy being unhappy.

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 14
22 hours ago, Adgirl said:

She's wearing a lot of wigs and falls, wonder why. 

She’s worn them pretty consistently since her first season. I feel like she considers them part of her “lewks.”

I have never gotten the vibe that Erika is overtly sexual. Maybe her alter ego Erika Jayne is but that's  a performance. She has said on occasions that Tom loves her, treats her well and has given her good life and she loves and respects him. So good for them. They both seem happy and thank God she feels no need to go into details about their sex life like other housewives do.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
10 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

The way Erika choked, chewed, and then uncomfortably stalled when Gazelle asked her about the sex with her 80 year old husband, then meekly said, "it's okay" while looking down, makes me think there is no sex. No sex. Probably hasn't been sex for a LOOONG time. I think that Erica is sort of his pro bono project, and I don't think he remotely cares about her needs as a sexual human being. He probably feels like she owes him, which actually, the way she bows down to him and cries thanking him, makes me think that the relationship is anything but equitable.  But I don't think they have had sex in a long time, and I doubt Erika sleeps with him-- I don't even think she sees him very often. 

Also weird was in the first episode, she had to make an appointment with him to ask for permission to hire someone to fix the tile in the pool. And she also had to get permission from him to use the plane to pick up Yolanda. It wasn't like, "Hey, is the plane available? It was more, Please consider my request to allow me to use the plane to retrieve a dear friend. Thank you kindly for your consideration in advance. i understand if it is not possible at this time."

Does anyone think she has lovers on the side?  She’s only in her forties.  Maybe he even gave her permission.  I wouldn’t doubt it.

• Love 2

In her first or second season there were blind items indicating that Erika had a residence on the side, complete with boyfriend. It may have been from a time period previous to the show.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

In her first or second season there were blind items indicating that Erika had a residence on the side, complete with boyfriend. It may have been from a time period previous to the show.

If that's the case, then I will completely buy that she's happy and content.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Assuming those blind items are accurate...which, they not always are...but hey, either way, she and her husband seem happily married, so more power to them.

• Love 5
On 5/7/2020 at 11:43 AM, UsernameFatigue said:

Kyle loses her shit over the fact that Dorito didn't make it for the morning boxing exercise

I think Kyle was pissed off that they all had to wake up at 5 a.m. and it was a pain in the ass and it was probably three and a half hours to get there from LA. She was annoyed that Doritos did not also wake up at 5 a.m. and did her own thing. Kyle probably wanted to do the same thing, but production told her she had to go early. 

Denise, the reason everybody ignored you is because they are filming The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills... and when they film dinners like this? They're trying to be shocking and entertaining to make for "Good TV".

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

If that's the case, then I will completely buy that she's happy and content.

You said it !   A very wealthy man who adores you, is wealthy and gives you everything your heart desires, and a younger lover, who you may love also.  WOW. The perfect setup.  Best of both worlds.  Then, throw in a little career that you like.  Perfect.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

You said it !   A very wealthy man who adores you, is wealthy and gives you everything your heart desires, and a younger lover, who you may love also.  WOW. The perfect setup.  Best of both worlds.  Then, throw in a little career that you like.  Perfect.

Stop giving me ideas! 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Stop giving me ideas! 

I’ll join you.  First, I’d have to lose 50 lbs, then I’d have to have guys lift me up and probably fall down, and I can’t sing for shit.  That takes care of the career.  In the boyfriend dept. I’d have to learn some tricks, a three some or whatever they call it.  Too much trouble in the long run.  Plus, I like to put my pjs on about 4 p.m.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
On 5/6/2020 at 9:07 PM, Mr. Miner said:

Did y’all know that Aaron has a big dick? 🍆

When the delivery guy was wheeling something towards the bar on a dolly, I thought it was a humongousschlong ice sculpture

• LOL 12
3 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

When the delivery guy was wheeling something towards the bar on a dolly, I thought it was a humongousschlong ice sculpture

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 4
12 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Even when they were putting it up on the table - I was like - why are you placing it scrotum side up?

Makes me think back to their wedding - they had a huge floral arrangement (it was supposed to be an infinity sign) - but it looked like Mr Humongous Schlong's balls

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 5/6/2020 at 7:50 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

Though I think the whole disagreement between Kyle and Dorito was producer driven, I am just glad they are for the moment at least not picking on Teddi. I also like Sutton in this epi - toned way down both in her actions and dress. A big improvement on both fronts. 

Like others, I could not care less about anyone's children. And sorry, I do not think Dorito's son is cute at all - poor kid looks just like his dad. 

I would have felt worse for Denise regarding all the sex talk at dinner if she hadn't just referenced Aaron's big penis for the gazillionth time. But honestly, I don't believe for a minute that these women cannot get together for a few hours without rehashing some ridiculous she said-she said scenario. It is obviously seen are part of their job, but it is a boring part to me.

I couldn't understand why Kyle couldn't understand the meaning of the diamond ice sculpture at Denise's party. I thought it was an obvious nod to the diamonds they hold at the opening of each episode. 

Does anyone really believe that Dorit wants to stay home dressed in WalMart sweats spending her days with Jaggie and little what's her name rather than get glammed up and be photographed for hours?  Not on your life!

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 17
(edited)
37 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Dorito’s purse “Cash Inside.”  Like really you grifter?  

I noticed that too -- I guess it's cool to have that written on your designer handbag when it's well known around town that you're currently broke and stiffing people left and right.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 13
On 5/10/2020 at 7:37 AM, 65mickey said:

I have never gotten the vibe that Erika is overtly sexual. Maybe her alter ego Erika Jayne is but that's  a performance. She has said on occasions that Tom loves her, treats her well and has given her good life and she loves and respects him. So good for them. They both seem happy and thank God she feels no need to go into details about their sex life like other housewives do.

I bet you she has  a lot of vibrators in night stand drawer 😄

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 5/6/2020 at 6:10 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

I couldn’t help but compare the scene between Lisa and her daughter and Garcelle and her sons.  Garcelle seemed natural and normal and comfortable with her kids.  Lisa was just fully determined to comment on TV that she was getting her daughter into USC without setting her up on a rowing machine.  Ooh, that Lisa, she’s so topical!  And!  Edgy!  Baby!

Does anyone get the impression that PK is getting some strange in London?  

I don’t know why, but I’m not mad at Dorit for the glam photos.  She is just so thoroughly Dorit, the way Lisa is Lisa, and I don’t expect anything other than them being fabulous, flaming obnoxious assholes, so I think it’s par for the course.  Also, what would Teddi and Kyle have to fret about if there was no Lisa or Dorit?  This is one of the reasons I have a high tolerance for Sutton.  We need some friction here.  

I don’t even think Denise should joke about someone letting themselves go.  It draws too much attention to the matter.  Denise is so worried about her kids overhearing lesbian stories, but she can confirm that their stepfather still has a big dick?!?

I hope Erika enjoyed that threesome, because it doesn’t seem like she’s getting the dick laid down anymore.  

This ‘glam’ look fight is about the stupidest and most petty thing that’s ever happened on this show, and that’s saying so much.  Kyle is really trying to do the most.  She called Denise a ragamuffin though.  That was such a perfect description of her.  

I don’t think Dorit insinuated that Kyle and Teddi are having a lesbian affair.  She was saying that they speak for each other, as the film reel clearly showed.

So...because of Dorit and Lisa, respectively, Kyle lost her best friend and her sister?  Get off the cross, Kyle, you’re in Malibu and the wood could be stained with ash.  

I’m the last one to defend Denise, but Kyle seemed drunk, and she wasn’t being very nice to Denise, when it has been her MO to pretend to be “the nice one” going back as far as at least season three.  I am so prepared for Kyle to just become a bitch again, like she was season one, because I think she’ll have a much tougher fight on her hands than her drunk sister, a sedated divorcee, and a drunk anorexic (Kim, Camille, and Taylor for anyone keeping track).  But if you are going to become the bitch...own it, baby!  Don’t stomp off with your stoner husband like some victim.  

I am seeing a lot of how Big Kathy was described in Kyle this season. Never been a huge fan but really dislike her.  

• Love 9
On 5/7/2020 at 4:57 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

It was interesting that the activities were secondary to meals, $4650 is a lot of money to pay for hotel meals.  I would have expected guest speakers, one on one's with Teddi or break out groups for specific challenges in losing weight, etc..padding the schedule with 2 hours of meditation and 3 hours of free time, WTF?

I think Dorit had the right idea, come for lunch and a massage!

Right?  Don't get me wrong, I love fajitas, but that isn't one of the more expensive items on a catering menu.  If I am paying nearly 5K for 3 days I want something better.

• Love 10
On 5/9/2020 at 3:54 AM, Adgirl said:

How dare Kyle call anyone a ragamuffin with those bangs on her face! 

LOL! I must admit, I had not heard the term “ragamuffin” before. Never did I think I would learn a new vocabulary word from Kyle Richards. 

I was going to comment how this season more than ever Kyle just seems so out of her depth living this “BH Lifestyle.” She always talks about being born and raised in BH, but she always seems like a transplant who moved to LA from a smaller, more humble town and is trying desperately to fit in to this upper crust LA lifestyle that she as a human just doesn’t fit.

It’s not like she is a grifter or doesn’t really have money; it’s more that she lacks sophistication and CONFIDENCE. It feels like she is desperately trying to be this rich grand dame when she is really more suited to being a stay at home mom of 3 somewhere in the suburbs driving a Ford Flex. More like Eileen’s life. But she can’t help herself from trying to be “cool” by living a certain lifestyle and it just doesn’t work. She comes across as provincial and unpolished. 

Also, what is the “eye job” she has had done? Is it just too much Botox that raises her eyebrows a lot (guilty of having that happen to me)? I find the bangs alone look very harsh and age her horribly. I hate to say it but she looks really bad this season in almost all scenes. Someone posted a screenshot from the episode when Kim threw the glass at Rinna and even though she was upset in the scene, Kyle looked great. In earlier seasons I found her quite striking in a good way. Now it’s in a bad way. 

I don’t mean to pick on Kyle. I think she is a great mom and has many positive traits. Girl just needs to stop frontin’!

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, HelloOutThere said:

LOL! I must admit, I had not heard the term “ragamuffin” before. Never did I think I would learn a new vocabulary word from Kyle Richards. 

I was going to comment how this season more than ever Kyle just seems so out of her depth living this “BH Lifestyle.” She always talks about being born and raised in BH, but she always seems like a transplant who moved to LA from a smaller, more humble town and is trying desperately to fit in to this upper crust LA lifestyle that she as a human just doesn’t fit.

It’s not like she is a grifter or doesn’t really have money; it’s more that she lacks sophistication and CONFIDENCE. It feels like she is desperately trying to be this rich grand dame when she is really more suited to being a stay at home mom of 3 somewhere in the suburbs driving a Ford Flex. More like Eileen’s life. But she can’t help herself from trying to be “cool” by living a certain lifestyle and it just doesn’t work. She comes across as provincial and unpolished. 

Also, what is the “eye job” she has had done? Is it just too much Botox that raises her eyebrows a lot (guilty of having that happen to me)? I find the bangs alone look very harsh and age her horribly. I hate to say it but she looks really bad this season in almost all scenes. Someone posted a screenshot from the episode when Kim threw the glass at Rinna and even though she was upset in the scene, Kyle looked great. In earlier seasons I found her quite striking in a good way. Now it’s in a bad way. 

I don’t mean to pick on Kyle. I think she is a great mom and has many positive traits. Girl just needs to stop frontin’!

LOL! The term was new to me too. 

I like your take on Kyle. I think Kyle's fan base was always drawn to the normalcy about her despite her wealth and having grown up in Beverly Hills. She didn't marry a much older man for money. She didn't rely on nannies for her kids. She admits she's not the most sophisticated and doesn't have a fancy accent. She doesn't behave outrageously. She's more of an everyday, All-American mommy/wife than Camille, Brandi, Denise, Erika, Vanderpump, etc.

I totally see Kyle like that too! Being an actual "real housewife." I can see her being content taking care of Portia, mothering her older children when they need it, cooking, cleaning, and taking care of herself going to the salon, working out and stuff. Once Portia's older, Kyle can help raise grandkids. She strikes me as a more traditional woman who enjoys being nurturing and doing housework, not so much the daily grind many jobs entail. I don't think there's anything wrong with this myself, but many people do. That may be part of why she snapped at Dorit and let her know how busy she was even though poor Dorit didn't even attack her. Kyle knows people don't see her as a successful business woman or a respected actress, and she wants credit for the work she does, especially if she doesn't even enjoy it to begin with. 

In most US cities, someone with Kyle's looks and lifestyle would make other women jealous. Because she lives in Beverly Hills and is on this specific show, Kyle might feel pressure to compete with the Bravo success of Lisa Vanderpump, the hustle of Lisa Rinna, and then the looks of glam Barbies Dorit and Erika, Bond Girl Denise Richards, etc.

I also think Kyle is a great mother and has lots of positive attributes, and she's been a favorite of mine most of her many season on RHBH. She just drove me crazy this last episode. One thing I can't stand is a mean jealous girl. People throw the jealousy card around with her and have since season 1, and I don't think it's always jealously. I think at times she's had very legitimate issues with people. That said, she did seem jealous of Dorit tbh. There was no other reason for her to be so friggin angry about glam. 

• Love 4
On 5/11/2020 at 3:48 PM, Natalie68 said:

Right?  Don't get me wrong, I love fajitas, but that isn't one of the more expensive items on a catering menu.  If I am paying nearly 5K for 3 days I want something better.

Especially considering Teddi probably food shamed everyone via group text and they all purged shortly afterwards then demanded they all pay $500 to thank her.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 5/10/2020 at 8:37 AM, 65mickey said:

I agree.  To me. Erica seems truthful.  Some of the others go out of their way talking about how much sex they have.  (Denise Richards). She’s not even married a year.  Piftt.  See me in ten years .. if you make it .. which I don’t think you will.  IMO.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 5/11/2020 at 8:49 PM, HelloOutThere said:

How dare Kyle call anyone a ragamuffin with those bangs on her face! 

I don’t know which I hate more.  Kyle’s bangs or her splits.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

I don’t know which I hate more.  Kyle’s bangs or her splits.

Is it a binary choice? 

Then there are all the hair flips. (An aside but two nights in a row I hard nightmares about my hair)

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Sutton didn’t do anything at the event so seriously what the hell were Rinna and Dorit going on about after the event where nothing happened. 

I know Sutton has made some comments that weren't the nicest, but I think she's a harmless person just trying to play the game the best she can. Bless her heart. And I mean that the genuine way, not the southern way. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I know Sutton has made some comments that weren't the nicest, but I think she's a harmless person just trying to play the game the best she can. Bless her heart. And I mean that the genuine way, not the southern way. 

There is only the southern way 🙂 hehehe

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
On 5/9/2020 at 8:33 AM, 65mickey said:

It was never going to happen that the adults either shut up or remove themselves. They are  all working to keep that diamond. This was a Bravo sponsored event I am sure. Densie should know how they roll at parties where the booze is flowing.  This is her second season. How many times have we heard that they have to bring it or get the ax. And it seems this means lots of alcohol andlots of sex talk and bragging and lots of fighting. And this goes for all of the Housewives shows. That's the recipe. 

I absolutely agree that when Denise asked them to stop with the sexual talk they should have but what is the solution to this when they didn't? You stand up and say ok everyone out I have teenagers over there or you get the teens away from the trashy talk.  If you want to keep your job with Bravo and Housewives I think we know what the solution is for all of these women. As a parent of grown children my kids would never ever have been part of this party. The Housewives shows are getting raunchier and raunchier and Bravo does not respect boundaries even when it comes to the children. There is no depth to which they will sink to keep the ratings.

You ask the women to move their conversation to another area of the party. Imagine the freak out Kyle would have if this conversation were happening around her children, and most of her children are adults. 

• Love 8

I had to rewind that "mop top ponytail ragamuffin" line from Kyle three times in order to convince myself she was really saying it.  I know she's always had that popular girl/mean girl side to her, simmering under the surface, but she's been pretty careful about exposing it since the time and and Kim stole Brandi's crutches.  

• Love 4