Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E04: Ain't No Party Like a Hamptons Party

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, nytonc said:

My mother-in-law is still doing it at 95 and god help the ho who gets more attention than she does!

Now that’s confidence!  Or dementia?   At 62, I don’t have the confidence, but family history suggests dementia is in my future.  😁

Seriously, WTG for your mother-in- law!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
42 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

and here we go 

Ramona why at 60 does your life still revolve around men?? 

Nothing wrong with trying to find someone to share your life with.   It's not like Ramona is looking for a sugar daddy or to be trophy wife.  She is self-made.  She doesn't have to work.  Her daughter is grown.  She has her 50 girlfriends, etc. 

• Love 17

Ramona leaves her friends in her house to go to a party. She’ll be lucky if the house is still standing when she gets back, lol! 
So much screaming, Tins is going to lose her voice again. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, Steph J said:

If any of the housewives ever asked themselves any of one of these questions before speaking there would be no show.

True - LOL! But Ramona always seems ruthless when she does it.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Sneaking out and randomly giving guys who you don’t even remember what they look like your number is not trying to find someone to share your life with ... that is desperately trying to cling to anyone finding you attractive... that’s the truth 

And thus the whole premise of this show. 

And why I avoid parties.

Edited by Chicklet
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Chicklet said:

And thus the whole premise of this show. 

But at what point is it not just sad that they are trotting out women that at some point should have grown past this?? I know that’s asking a lot of a television show but come on it just becomes sad at a point 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 9

Geeze, LuAnn isn’t too horny.  Embarrassing.  The guy shot her down.  Not thrilled with this episode, not funny.  Bring Bethenny back for the “Thinking Heads”.  Dorinda can’t cut it.  Ramoaner, if you’re going to complain about serving your guests, don’t invite them.  Swimming naked in the pool is getting stale.  Yuk!  I thought they were all better than this.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

But at what pout is it not just sad that they are trotting out women that at some point should have grown past this?? I know that’s asking a lot of a television show but come on it just becomes sad at a point 

Well we'd have to take a course in contemporary media but this is the world we live in. Didn't someone say that somewhere? 

People are famous for being famous and that's all these women want, it seems. Doesn't matter how base their behavior. Who would watch men and women being engaged in socially enriching activities discovering attractions? That's Jane Austen's gig.

ETA- Love Jane, but lots of other people don't. I watch obsessively

Edited by Chicklet
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, absolutelyido said:

I finally had to mute them. Couldn't take all the drunken screaming.

I had to do the same, for the first time...and I watch and have watched a shit ton of Housewives and other trash.  But dear God, this was too much.  Not the least bit entertaining.

• Love 9

Lord.  Cradling Sonja’s legs while she pees is a new low, even for this show.

I did like Sonja’s “I’m going to stay here and party with these whores” though.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Well we'd have to take a course in contemporary media but this is the world we live in. Didn't someone say that somewhere? 

People are famous for being famous and that's all these women want, it seems. Doesn't matter how base their behavior. Who would watch men and women being engaged in socially enriching activities discovering attractions? That's Jane Austen's gig.

I have decided that we must become friends 🙂 

• Love 4
35 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

I just laugh because I was raised with the queen who was effortlessly picking up men until she remarried at 70. These women have no game.

I'm with you. Mine was in her 60s bringing home young guys from the Air Force Base. Good times...

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Quita said:

Why are there wings on your vagina? There's a question 99.9% of us will never have to ask another person in our lifetime!

I guess I am glad they went back and showed us the "wings"...

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I'm on Dorinda's side with this. Completely. It's the dildo in the kitchen and the tiki torches would have pissed me off.

Me too. The dildo was gross. Tiki torches have Citronella in them for fuel which is highly flammable,  they are lucky there was not a grass fire. 
Dorinda was right about Ramona trashing her house that one time  tho. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • LOL 1
  • Love 19
2 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I missed the “wings on the vagina” comment.  Was it during the screechfest?  Who said it?  What does it mean?

Thank you for asking, I was too scared to ask. I went to tattoo then just about screamed thinking that's what she meant.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I missed the “wings on the vagina” comment.  Was it during the screechfest?  Who said it?  What does it mean?

When Tinsley and Leah came in from skinny dipping, Leah was in a see through top. Dorinda took her into the bathroom to help her put a cami on and I guess while Leah was changing, Dorinda saw the wings tattooed on either side of Leah's vagina and asked her, "Why are there wings on your vagina?" After that, they showed the tattoo when Leah got out of the pool. And that's how we got that gem!

Edited by Quita
Spelling
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Drunk-rinda was one drink away from “clip.”  She always puts John down, but no one else is allowed to.  Fair enough, he’s her man.  But Dorinda is acting like being mean to John is brand new.  

Ramona is horrible to John, just as Bethenny was mean to John.  Why was it ok for Bethenny to invite him to her party and ask him if he wants to do lines?  Why didn’t anyone call her on that shit?

Leah...wow, was this a good idea to drink?  She doesn’t like what the tiki torches stand for?  So, does she hate Polynesian people in addition to hating white people?

Luann just got mad that Dorinda thought to cover Leah’s nipples up first.  In season three, Luann was on the cover of PlayGirl (fully dressed) and when she broke it out to show Jill and Kelly, it had to be hidden from Noel, so she can miss me with “her daughter knows she has breasts.”  Hypocrite.  

OMG, “lose Mortimer, lose Morgan” was an awesome line, even for an agist racist.  I’m so glad she’s calling out what is going on.  Sonja doesn’t know what a divorce is.  She thinks that because she married into a family, she can’t be divorced out of it, and I think that is the genesis of her mental problem.  Her mind is literally rejecting the concept of her divorce, so she does not know what is going on around her, and she’s drinking to self-medicate.  It’s really sad.  

Ramona leaving was so rude, but I don’t blame her for leaving.  That was a dumpster fire and anyone in their right mind would leave.  She did her part filming the majority of the episode.  Ramona ripped up Dorinda’s wall at BSM, so what goes around comes around.  That being said, it’s fair game to address it gently, as Dorinda did when it was about Blue Stone.  I’m sure production will pay for it to be cleaned up, but property destruction (and blacking out about it) kind of indicates a drinking problem, Leah. 

Can anyone imagine what would happen if they vandalized Luann’s property, the woman who takes a spider personally????  She’d make a song about it and she’d feel sorry for herself all season.  “Can you believe it girls / this almost made me drink / I’m just so...hurt.”  For the rest of the fracking season right up and through the reunion and into the next season.  Luann has been loving a grudge ever since things went tits up with Tom.  

I thought I would literally be the last person to miss Bethenny, like literally the last viewer, because everyone fell in line for her in a way that it was unavoidable not ruin the dynamic of an ensemble cast, but...if they’re just going to run wild and pile on Ramona and not relent, it’s not enjoyable.  Bethenny—may God strike me dead—would have told them to lighten up.  If it’s going to be a season of these bitter, divorced, substance abusing, low on funding, high on Botox, stage five clingers going after a woman who is selfish and stupid, but not harmful and not unkind, it’s not going to be a good time.  

I don’t know how I got on Ramona’s side.  She’s been a nonentity for seasons now.  Somehow she became the target, and I loathe a pile-on, especially when someone hasn’t done anything.  I feel like Luann was the scapegoat of last season, and I stuck up for her then.  Why do they constantly have to have a scapegoat?  I thought this franchise was supposed to be different, in that the women got over things.  Not these bitches.  They are hanging on to every last grudge for dear life, and it’s making them look so scornful and, ironically, old.  I’m talking chiefly about Luann, Dorinda, Sonja and Leah.  Tinsley and Ramona have had their moments, but they’re having a light touch and it makes me like them so much more.  I’m just really disappointed in the rest.  Just really grossed out.  

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Yeah I think the ‘wings’ were in reference to some tattoo Leah had near her ladybits?  Like she literally had wings tattooed there?

Yes.  You could see the wings tatoo, although it was through her underwear and camera blurred - right at her very low pelvic area.  If she didn't wax, they would have been partially covered by pubic hair.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

and here we go 

Ramona why at 60 does your life still revolve around men?? 

Actually Ramona is 63 and will be 64 in November, just one year shy of Medicare.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, Thumper said:

When did dark-haired woman not a regular show up?

I think she’s been on every episode so far.  She has a rather interesting past herself.  Maybe Bravo is trying to determine if she would work out as a regular?

I don’t ever expect my family or friends to help me clear the kitchen after a big gathering.  Even if they offer, I tell them to leave everything and I handle it after they leave.  Did Ramona expect them to clean the kitchen?  Dorinda was right in what she said to Ramona about having help.  Would Ramona expect her fancy friends to do the dishes and put food away?

Ramona is just trying too hard to find someone.  She lied about going out on dates several times.  Making dates for drinks with one guy and then dinner with another, that’s just too much.  The flirting and dating must stokes her ego.  Guys her age are looking for women 20 years her senior.  We hear last week at the mansion party that the guy going belly to belly with Sonja was married and had a baby.  So what does that tell us?

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Leah...wow, was this a good idea to drink?  She doesn’t like what the tiki torches stand for?  So, does she hate Polynesian people in addition to hating white people?

I'm assuming that the hating "what tiki torches stand for" is a reference to white nationalists carrying them in Charlottesville, but that's only because I literally can't think of another reason why someone would be offended by tiki torches.

2 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I think she’s been on every episode so far.  She has a rather interesting past herself.  Maybe Bravo is trying to determine if she would work out as a regular?

I think the fact that she's been on every episode but is just a "friend of" means that she was meant to be a cast member this season and during editing Bravo realized that she wasn't working out.  She's this year's Barbara.

• LOL 1
  • Love 18

Leah definitely has wings tattooed on her vadge. I’ve only seen them on the lower back, or shoulders, but seems on brand for her.

Best moments: Dorinda calling Lu the midnight rider. Sonja screaming “I married the bank!” Tins falling asleep next to a bowl of spaghetti. Ramona advising Coco doesn’t like crowds. There were more (obviously). 

• LOL 8
  • Love 6

What is dark-haired woman’s name?  I have forgotten.

Just want to say that the vagina is an internal organ.  I believe the tattoo was probably on her labia or her vulva, which are external and visible.  (I only learned the term vulva about 10 years ago!)

• Love 10
20 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

Best moments: Dorinda calling Lu the midnight rider. Sonja screaming “I married the bank!” Tins falling asleep next to a bowl of spaghetti. Ramona advising Coco doesn’t like crowds. There were more (obviously).

I don’t know why but that cracked me up too - like she was drunk-eating pasta in bed and just fell asleep.

Exactly how did that vibrator wind up in the chicken?  Hope it wasn’t cooked in there.

Ramona is so restless, she must be a joy to quarantine with.

• LOL 8
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Kiki777 said:

I don’t know why but that cracked me up too - like she was drunk-eating pasta in bed and just fell asleep.

Exactly how did that vibrator wind up in the chicken?  Hope it wasn’t cooked in there.

Ramona is so restless, she must be a joy to quarantine with.

I thought Lu would be the worst, but she's done a couple of short cooking things and she was charming and competent.

Ramona has shown herself to be awful in her instastories.

Leah just said on WWHL at home that no one remembers how the dildo got there.* in the chicken specifically. We all saw Ramona ask about where her dildo was.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

I'm just impressed that she managed not to get it all over the bed.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

Ramona leaves her friends in her house to go to a party. She’ll be lucky if the house is still standing when she gets back, lol! 
So much screaming, Tins is going to lose her voice again. 

Ramona should have never left her house to the party .

Leah almost set fire to the grass when she threw the tiki torches on the lawn.

I was shocked at Leah & Tinsley's skinny dipping.

• Love 5