Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E04: Ain't No Party Like a Hamptons Party

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Lemons said:

Yet she is such a snob that she won’t look past any man that isn’t rich and powerful.   If she doesn’t chance her attitude, and she won’t, she will be alone for the rest of her life.  

The way she was flirting with that rich guy with the big house was embarrassing for her.  She has zero chance with guys like that.  They are as superficial as she is. 

I’ll bet she is sleeping with Mario in Ft. Lauderdale during the crisis.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

Are these women Manhattan's elite or are they unhinged animals? Not that the NYC Howives were ever truly the former, but now more than ever they seem to belong in the latter camp.

I guess I'm in the minority but watching these drunken ladies act like complete buffoons wasn't particularly fun. While their inebriated antics have been memorable and amusing in the past, writhing around the kitchen floor with sex toys, stripping down to skivvies to toss lit tiki torches around the garden and having face-to-face discussions while naked and doing one's business over the toilet bowl is a new level of disturbing behavior, especially at their age.

Love or her hate her, if Bethenny was still around these shenanigans would have never devolved into what I can only imagine is the level of buffoonery seen on those MTV and VH1 reality doc/dating shows featuring casts half the age of these HoWives.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Lemons said:

When you live in NYC it’s jolting to go into a party and see only old white people.  Outside of the upper east side, you can’t go anywhere and find a room with only white people.  It looks off somehow.  

Yeah I took her comments as a crack about the lack of diversity within this crowd.  This is New York and we rarely see a person of color, it’s like watching a rerun of Friends.

I too noticed the groomer using dish soap on the dog.  Yikes!  Sure, use it on ducks after they’ve been rescued from an oil spill, but not a routine dog bath.  He already suffers enough living with Sonja, you wanna give him itchy dry skin on top of that?

• Love 12
10 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

REY! We saw Rey in the John footage I can't believe no one mentioned it. IBIZA YOU BETCCCH!  Hello Rey! More homage to Lu chasing dick? Idk but ❤❤❤❤

I know!!  Here's hoping he makes another noteworthy appearance in the future.

• Love 4

Random thoughts- all this talk of pasta is making me want some for dinner - it’s my fave quarantine meal, with turkey meatballs, vodka sauce and a dollop or ricotta.  Yum! 😋 and afterwards it’ll put me right to sleep as well...

• Love 13
34 minutes ago, teapot said:

was annoyed when Jeff showed up. Like why is there a guy here on our girls night? Reminds me of when Alex brought Simon....remember, RAMONA????

😂😂😂😂😂

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Hiyo said:

I believe Ramona,

I don’t because she wasn’t even accurate about when Dorinda met John. John and Dorinda met through Richard who he was friends with and started dating because he was there for her after he died. I am not saying John is great but Ramona is a snobbish asshole who frequently pulls things out of her ass.

• LOL 1
  • Love 18

It was sad.

But one good thing... no one seems to have those gigantic long fake finger nails and heavy thick fake eyelashes any more. I’m glad that phase is over.

And I saw Dorinda sneaking puffs from her vape thingy.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, film noire said:

**as with Sonja - but if Sonja were bed-hopping sober and happy and consciously enjoying the hell out of herself (instead of getting shit-faced and sad-humping the nearest thing - interns, morgan-crested dildos, photo of  John John and Madonna) she'd actually be the merry wench she pretends to be, and all my kadooz would be tossed at her lusty feet.

Yeah, all her over the top antics come seem like a costume and mask to me, and at her age particularly pathetic rather than youthful and carefree.

I think we need a drinking game based on Sonja's name dropping.  I think it was John McEnroe in this episode. She had the nerve to rag on Ramona's name dropping an episode or two back.  

Have to wonder if there is an asterisk by her name in the Blue Book.  Or has Kelley added over the hill party girls to their car listings.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5

I don’t because she wasn’t even accurate about when Dorinda met John. John and Dorinda met through Richard who he was friends with and started dating because he was there for her after he died. I am not saying John is great but Ramona is a snobbish asshole who frequently pulls things out of her ass.

I don't believe Ramona either about when/how they met, but John is still kind of meh. And he was kind of skeezy in his earlier seasons, so she isn't that off base.

Maybe he and Dorinda do deserve each other?

• Love 5
49 minutes ago, sadie said:

Sorry if someone already commented but was the “dog groomer” really washing the dog with dish soap? Maybe someone should tell the “professional” “ dog groomer” that they actually make soap for dogs that doesn’t irritate their skin.

Since he was washing the dog in the kitchen sink (YUK!), the dish soap happened to be in the background.  Hopefully he used the proper kind of shampoo for a dog.  Besides the dildo on the dinnerware, washing the dog in the kitchen sink grossed me out too.  

37 minutes ago, Rahul said:

Are these women Manhattan's elite or are they unhinged animals? Not that the NYC Howives were ever truly the former, but now more than ever they seem to belong in the latter camp.

They are prime examples on why one shouldn't abuse alcohol.  They are ridiculous. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Don't tell my husband but what I would do for an old, rich dude, one foot on a banana peel, one foot in the grave, no living heirs...lol. Seriously, money can make life a bit easier and I am all for an easier way in life so if that is bad, oh well.  Not sure what is so bad about a old rich guy in Leah's world, why the hate?  She does not realize that some younger rich white guy that she may be interested in now will undoubtedly turn in to an old guy.

Not all fairy tales come true! I can hear Sonja screaming HE WAS SUPPOSED TO CROAK DURING OUR MARRIAGE! as an intern reads your comment to her....

• LOL 9
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Rahul said:

guess I'm in the minority but watching these drunken ladies act like complete buffoons wasn't particularly fun. While their inebriated antics have been memorable and amusing in the past, writhing around the kitchen floor with sex toys, stripping down to skivvies to toss lit tiki torches around the garden and having face-to-face discussions while naked and doing one's business over the toilet bowl is a new level of disturbing behavior, especially at their age.

I like the women's drunken antics when it's literally a funny moment or memorable one liner like "what are you doing here without Dorinda?" or "CLIP CLIP CLIP!" Those are great moments of tv when the women aren't even trying to be funny it's just a genius moment that gets immortalized. Bravo don't need to pay these women thousands of pounds if they want the kind of antics in this episode filmed, they could just go down to the nearest park after dark and film school kids getting wrecked on the cheapest vodka they can find. 

• Love 7

One thing I hate about Sonja is that she can’t just stand up for herself and her marriage she has to immediately try to put Tinsley down and project all those things on to Tinsley. She is just an awful person.

• Love 22
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

Luanne was all over the massage guy.  I was embarrassed when she had him to massage her neck.  He was probably laughing inside and couldn’t wait to get home to his wife & kids.  Why do they think they could go with younger guys?  

To be fair, Luann can’t seem to catch an older guy either!  Luann apparently gave her number to that old guy Jack (and was probably drunk, because she couldn’t remember), and he never called her.  Her picker is off.  

As far as Ramona leaving, someone made a really good point upthread that Ramona gave the women the option to come to the party, so it wasn’t quite as bad as just leaving them stranded.  She kept asking them to come with her every step of the way.  Why didn’t Luann want to leave what she deemed “a frat party”?  She was afraid she would drink, which is her problem. 

Also, Luann, chill on the leaving etiquette.  You didn’t scold the woman who left Carole’s birthday party in a taxi cab with Harry, who was in a committed relationship with Sonja at the time.  Oh, wait, that was Luann who did that!  What made that behavior ok?

I have an idea:  why don’t they just stop talking about John, because it’s all insulting?  Ramona said Dorinda would have another boyfriend in two years and Dorinda says she accepts John into her life as her friend.  Is that a defensive, or more of an insult?  Then Ramona goes on to say more judgmental things about John not being good enough for Dorinda, as if Dorinda is this sophisticated prize that just descended from the throne, instead of a lonely woman in a small apartment.  I just don’t see what’s so wrong with John, especially compared to George Glass, the guy the rest of them are dating, so stop it.  They make him sound like a bumbling ass and I really don’t see it.  

I’m finally realizing that Leah’s agenda coming onto this show was “antisocialite” (who parties at the best pools).  Hypocrite be thy name.

Luann is just a judgmental dry drunk.  What would Dale say about her 45 year old daughter going into a pool in her underwear?  Who cares?  But Leah can walk around with her big saggies in the kitchen and Luann suddenly gets all European and says, “her daughter knows she has breasts”?  Is nudity ok or not, Lu?  Or are you just being that judgmental woman in the corner?  

Sonja did get off a few good ones last night, like saying she partied with John McEnroe (who I don’t see taking her shit for a second) and wondering when this became Occupy Hamptons?  She was kind of like Kelly in the old days breaking the tension with non sequiturs.  All of that was negated by the toilet scene.  

Now that I see what a mean, destructive drunk Leah is, I totally see why her parents got so fed up with her over two decades ago, because she wasn’t safe to be with her siblings.  She does bad things and she doesn’t take responsibility.  Her double-talking about the tiki torches the next day when she was sober was very typical advanced manipulator/addict who can’t remember the night before and is trying to get in as little trouble as possible.  

Dorinda said one funny thing when she said she doesn’t want to go to parties because she’s so bored with herself right now that she can’t stand to talk with anyone.  I know exactly what she means.  Dorinda, bleach your hair though!  You can’t be that monochromatically platinum with a naturally dark color and not get it touched up every two weeks.  

• Love 11

I’ll bet she is sleeping with Mario in Ft. Lauderdale during the crisis.

If there has been sexy time with them it is probably more emotional for Ramona than Mario, Mario seems like any port in a storm and Ramona thinks she is still this alluring force that Mario cannot resist.  Ramona probably thinks, "see he had the younger girls but he really wants me."  

• Love 8

Ramona was strangely gracious to Luann during her phone tantrum about the rooming situation.  Didn't realize she was on deck to be the sane one this season.

Also, I know nothing about tennis, but is it just me or has Ramona gotten a lot worse at it? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
20 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

No that’s not what I said at all.. but at 60 if your number one priority is to still be chasing dick... then that’s just sad 

And she's been relentlessly doing that since the divorce and still hasn't managing to find a relationship

• Love 7

Tinsley had a moment of personal - what, bravery? - in the pool, I thought. 

She didn't just strip off her bra, she removed it with a history of her ex, Topper, calling her breasts "little uglies" throughout their marriage (money can't buy you class indeed)  so if going bare in that moment helped exorcise Topper's cruelty, even just a little bit, good for her. 

And I love this shot of her. She's much prettier pared down - hair wet & slicked back, lipstick gone,  eye make-up still in place (!) but the eyelashes are damp/less spider-fluttery - she needs to stop burying her face in a kabuki mask of make-up and let her face be seen (wonder what else Topper said to her...) 

tinsley (2) - Copy.jpg

Edited by film noire
  • Love 24

Ramona probably thinks, "see he had the younger girls but he really wants me."  

Only when he is trapped in a house with you, darling. Only then.

Edited by Hiyo
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Kiki777 said:

Yeah I took her comments as a crack about the lack of diversity within this crowd.  This is New York and we rarely see a person of color, it’s like watching a rerun of Friends.

I too noticed the groomer using dish soap on the dog.  Yikes!  Sure, use it on ducks after they’ve been rescued from an oil spill, but not a routine dog bath.  He already suffers enough living with Sonja, you wanna give him itchy dry skin on top of that?

Ramona loves to claim she has tons of friends.  In NYC you have to be very insulated not to have friends from different countries and different races.  Ramona can’t even stand when Dorinda’s boyfriend from Queens is around.  

I’m glad someone finally said out loud, how are there only white people at these all of these parties ?  

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, film noire said:

I dunno, Rahul - Bethenny's no stranger to vulgar - she peed in a bucket, peed on a pregnancy stick, peed on the side of the road - so at least on the urine  front, Frankel has Lady Morgan beat ; )

This episode was no lower than it was when Bethenny was involved. The only thing missing is the Skinnygirl bottles in the background. She also jumped naked into a pool. Her suddenly acting as if she is above all of this is just ridiculous. It was good enough for her to use to being paid to promote her brand. She left the first time saying that she was better than this. Why did she come back? Because she needed the show, her solo projects failed and no one was paying her attention anymore. She's such a hypocrite. She just wishes she was still part of this show. She can't stand that the women were having fun without her.

tenor.gif

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 20
5 hours ago, MorbidPet said:

This was an epic episode for me. Love Leah! & Tinsley!

I'm going to try and just move on but I would've loved to see B in the pool as well. She didn't mind skinny dipping and she could be a hoot at times. I think that foursome would've been fun to watch. 

I took it as she was hinting to the party the night before where the dudes were certainly weirdos. And mostly white from what I could see. Stiff, boring, entitled ppl as far as the eye could see. Imo of course. 

Yep, old guys with the tan, botoxed and very white teeth.  Their pants, one purple, looked out of place for an older guy.  So out of place and trying too hard to look young.  Can’t beat Father Time.   Sooo pretentious.  And, the women .. so botoxed and fake.  Ramona goes from one type of group to another, trying to go up the ladder.  What is she noted for?  Selling jewelry?  Living in Southampton?  North of the highway, there are average working people living there.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Ok, I've had enough of the Hamptons.  Let's bring it back to the awesome backdrop that is NYC, society style. This show used to be filmed around  Autumn in to Christmas time, then they would usually take one trip to a warm climate in between.  I prefer that so much more. If I want to see pool parties, summer dresses, wedges and titties hanging out I can watch one of the other franchises. Time to break out the gorgeous cashmere sweaters, expensive designer boots and scarves.   

They began filming in September, so on the same schedule.  Recent seasons have started with a trip to Hamptons.  However, this year that trip spans three episodes.  

What I appreciate about Luann (vs. Ramona) is that I feel Luann is genuinely attracted to men regardless of their financial situation or social status.  She's as likely to get involved with bartender as she is a Count.  With the tennis pro & dog groomer, she saw something she liked and went after it.  Plus, she can laugh at herself about it too.

Whereas Ramona's flirting is all about status.  She's attracted to the wallet/house/social position and her tits & ass out pose while batting her eyelashes is ridiculous. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
21 hours ago, Neurochick said:

So what, are we saying that once you're over 50 (OMG) you should stop:  putting on make up, looking at men.  Are we over 50 women supposed to just sit in rocking chairs and wait to die?  Don't get it. 

I think it's worse that they act like drunken frat boys.

What they should NOT do is act like Sonja.

Luann is realizing what I've known for years, drunks are BORING.

Neurochick are you over 50?  Is that you in the profile pic?  Because while it's not full face, you look so pretty and so youthful!

I honestly think flirting like Sonja is a bad look at ANY age.  I didn't think Lu's flirting was bad.  She just got shut down when she thought maybe he was flirting back.

And the drunks were just awful.

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Mention it all!

Yes, Bethenny was all that, but you have to admit, she had everyone down pat.  Her thinking heads were spot on and hilarious as anything.  Dorinda cannot compete with Bethennys whit.  No one can.  She is a sharp cookie, you have to admit.  Sorry, I meant wit.  Don’t know how to fix it.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, ladle said:

Ramona was strangely gracious to Luann during her phone tantrum about the rooming situation.  Didn't realize she was on deck to be the sane one this season.

Also, I know nothing about tennis, but is it just me or has Ramona gotten a lot worse at it? 

For someone who has played the game the entirety of this franchise, and longer than that, she is incredibly inept.  Ramona should insist on never again being filmed playing tennis, but that would require some self awareness.  Lu was moderately better, though was only mildly vollying.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, ladle said:

Right?!  She wasn't good when she was doing doubles with Mario, but she's way worse now.  Maybe that's her act to justify a tennis pro?

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Me too. The dildo was gross. Tiki torches have Citronella in them for fuel which is highly flammable,  they are lucky there was not a grass fire. 
Dorinda was right about Ramona trashing her house that one time  tho. 

That's exactly what I thought and it really pissed me off.  

• Love 6
19 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Elyse may have had the best line I have ever heard on this show, when she said that if this group was in therapy together, the therapist would commit suicide. 

And the best/worst scene on this show ever for me was Sonja on the john, Leah holding onto her thighs, and Sonja waving at Leah the toilet paper that she had just held to her crotch. Just when you think I've seen everything, turns out I haven't.

Speaking of seeing everything, I have to thank Dorinda for covering up Leah's deflated boobs. I actually liked Dorinda in this epi, and thought Ramona was mean for continuing to make accusations about John. When she listed off all the things that John wasn't (assuming she is comparing him Mario) all I could think was that at least John hasn't left Dorinda for a woman half her age. 

I am not even shocked that Ramona left her own house full of company to go to another party. So Ramona. And why was Lu staying there in the first place when she only lives 10 minutes away? I would stay in my own home any day rather than someone else's, if I lived that close. I don't care what bedroom you might give me, I'd rather be in my own bed. 

I did too and it actually reminded me why she's actually really great reality TV.  One minute you hate her, next minute she's relatable and fun.  She does need to watch the drinking though.

That said, the way she treats John, I hope he gets numbers and then dumps her ass.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Lemons said:

Ramona loves to claim she has tons of friends.  In NYC you have to be very insulated not to have friends from different countries and different races.  Ramona can’t even stand when Dorinda’s boyfriend from Queens is around.  

She may think she’s one of them in her head, but I think they only tolerate her.  Never mind the Hamptons.  Go on the North Shore of Long Island where J.lo lives. Mansions galore and rich like you’ve never seen.  Another world entirely.

• Love 4
18 hours ago, Momager said:

I think it was completely rude of the other women (Leah excluded) to not at least offer to help clean up.  Yes, Ramona was hosting but when did these women become too good to pick up a dish and rinse it off?  You’re supposed to clean up after yourself in someone else’s home.

I agree.  I'm not saying that when Ramona came home from the better other party, that her house should have looked like no one else had been there, but the women could have at least covered the bowls that had leftover food, and put the dirty dishes either in the dishwasher or in the sink to soak.  

I don't think Ramona was very gracious at all in insisting that they all help her, but I think it would have been mannerly for the women to do something about the indoor mess.  Of course, they were all extremely drunk, so probably didn't even notice the mess they left.  

On the other hand, in all fairness, Ramona scooted out of her own party with all that food and mess still out, so maybe the other women figured if Ramona didn't care, why should they.  Not that I could ever imagine me leaving my own house that was filled with excessively stupid, excessively drunk people, but if I did, I think I would have straightened up somewhat before I did leave.  Than again, I am also one of those people who cannot go to bed after hosting a party until every last dish and glass is washed, dried and put away, and my house is back in order.  I hate waking up to a mess!  

The outdoor mess - if I was Ramona I would have been super pissed, too - just as pissed as Dorinda was at Ramona for messing up her guestroom walls.  That was just nasty drunken shennigans.  Throwing lit tiki torches with citronella all over could have resulted in some serious damage, maybe even a fire.  I'm sure that any citronella that may have spilled or leaked did some damage to her lawn, as well.  Broken glass on the lawn - BIG no-no!!  Plus, citronella in the pool?  I can't imagine that was good, either.  That was all just so wrong on so many levels.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

It was sad.

But one good thing... no one seems to have those gigantic long fake finger nails and heavy thick fake eyelashes any more. I’m glad that phase is over.

And I saw Dorinda sneaking puffs from her vape thingy.

I saw that too.  Puffs of what?  I did see that she was drinking water tho.  Did she finally admit she was an alcoholic?  Although, at a restaurant, I saw her drinking a martini?

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Kdawg82 said:

That tennis court looked a bit unmaintained.  I'm not a tennis player or a rich woman but I have a very meticulous husband who has spoiled me into noticing flaws in upkeep. 

It can't be said enough- LuAnn has a rockin bod. 

I thought the same thing.  I think that since Ramona and Mario divorced, Ramona doesn't play as much tennis as she used to.  You could tell while she was warming up with the tennis pro and when she and Luann were "playing" - she was always out of position, not following through on her shots, and her footwork was sloppy. 

She and Luann didn't even really play a set or even a real game - seems like they just volleyed back and forth for a bit.

I have a feeling that Ramona played tennis because Mario did, not because she enjoyed it.  Since Mario is gone, there is no reason for her to play, so she doesn't keep up the maintenance on the tennis court, which could be costly.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Lemons said:

I’m glad someone finally said out loud, how are there only white people at these all of these parties ?  

Because everybody else is smart enough to stay away!  They don't want or need any part of that messed up shit!! 😉

45 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

I honestly think flirting like Sonja is a bad look at ANY age.  I didn't think Lu's flirting was bad.  She just got shut down when she thought maybe he was flirting back.

I wonder if any of them ask the guys if they're married or involved with somebody before they start flirting.  If not, what little tarts they are. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

I think Dorinda "settled" when it comes to John. He's the antithesis of Richard. Richard was educated, important, had a career that took them all over the world and introduced her to important world movers and shakers. John is a dry cleaner...not physically attractive and intellectually not her equal. He's a date...that's all. She doesn't want to live with him and likes him as date night thing...no strings attached. I guess it works for her...she has her own apartment and country home that she can escape to and when she wants his company she calls him and gets whatever it is she needs from him...I don't want to imagine anymore.

Seriously, can you imagine drunk Dorinda meeting important movers and shakers LOL.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, film noire said:

I dunno, Rahul - Bethenny's no stranger to vulgar - she peed in a bucket, peed on a pregnancy stick, peed on the side of the road - so at least on the urine  front, Frankel has Lady Morgan beat ; )

Bethenny is no stranger to showcasing her zany antics in front of the cameras. She's certainly able to party with the best of them when they're plastered, whether it's dancing by Sonja's side after she knocks out a tooth or cozying up next to Ramona topless in the pool.

However, as the oft voice of reason Bethenny usually knows when to rein it in. If B was present she probably would have drawn the line at tikki torch tossing and told the others to get a grip. Leah acting she was in the nude Olympics competing in a javelin throw was next level behavior, even for this show.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Lemons said:

Yet she is such a snob that she won’t look past any man that isn’t rich and powerful.   If she doesn’t chance her attitude, and she won’t, she will be alone for the rest of her life.  

The way she was flirting with that rich guy with the big house was embarrassing for her.  She has zero chance with guys like that.  They are as superficial as she is. 

Yuk.  Just the thought of having to do things with an old geezer makes me want to puke.  I’d rather be poor.  Don’t kid yourselves either.  LuAnn May sleep with a pirate, Gardner or window washer, but when it comes to marriage La Contessa will marry rich.

• Love 9
42 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

Snoop Dog lives next door to Martha Stewart on Dune Road in the Hamptons I believe.  He’s not white.  If I’m wrong, please correct me.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Yeah, John might not be the worst guy this show or franchise has had, but I wouldn't call him a catch either.

So she’s using him for companionship, cleaning clothes, taking her to restaurants and functions.  That’s not nice.  She’s stringing him along until someone better comes along, which I doubt.  She doesn’t even want him to sleep over.  User.

• Love 12

8 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Youth + inhibition + vagina.  Not necessarily in that order.  If her behavior at 35ish was as it is today, she would have likely personified the antithesis of his upbringing.  That may have been the biggest aphrodisiac.

Sonja in her early days of RHONY was really charming. I'm sure she didn't act as sexed up back then as she does now.  She had a handsome, elegant look to her.  I could see a man of his means falling in love with her in her prime.

• Love 16

So she’s using him for companionship, cleaning clothes, taking her to restaurants and functions.  That’s not nice.  She’s stringing him along until someone better comes along, which I doubt.  She doesn’t even want him to sleep over.  User.

That’s exactly what I think. John needs to drop her drunken ass immediately. He can do better.

I doubt she can.

• Love 9