Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E03: Don't Mansion It

• Start Topic

21 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

As a recovering alcoholic, I can say those rants seemed pretty authentic, so I'm guessing she's like that in RL as well.

The preview for next week looks insane! Leah accidently having vodka and saying fuck it, Tinsley saying she thinks Leah is safe there with her, cut to a scene with Leah running around naked, throwing a lit tiki torch, a broken glass and garbage strewn backyard, and a dildo in the kitchen. I think Leah is going to make everyone else look like sn amature drunk.

I don't think I'll be able to watch it in real time, I think I'll need to fast forward and read through what happened here. It's too sad.

Thanks.  It seems like another Tamra running around naked.  That will be upsetting if they go to that level.  Not cool.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Question:  what’s with Tinsley?  Does she still see Scott?  Who is this other guy she’s talking about in Chicago with the kids?  I’m confused.

Keep in mind this was shot many months ago after Tinsley and Scott had broken up. They remained on friendly terms and she started dating other men...one of which was a twice divorced guy with kids. Since all of this was shot she and Scott got back together and are now engaged.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
30 minutes ago, kicksave said:

16 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Give me the simple life.  Those people full of Botox and super white choppers actually sicken me.  Also, there wasn’t one pretty woman in the bunch.  They looked like they came from outer space.  Actually, little Tinsley is or was a socialite, but doesn’t flaunt it.

I so

31 minutes ago, kicksave said:

home...Ramona was so impressed by the dollar value of it and almost swooning over it...to me it looked vacant and lacked any warmth whatsoever. It had all the charm of a Chuckie Cheese with a basement full of games, skateboard stuff, bowling alley, etc. etc...and the guests looked like Hamptons D bags...especially that younger guy at the table with the polo shirt on who was goofing on Sonja.

New York Snobs.  Can’t stand them, and I’m a New Yorker.  Ramona bought that house years ago.  It’s lovely, but I would rather have LuAnns house.  Smaller, but cozy, and on the pond.  The kids are all grown.  What single woman needs all those rooms?  Status .. Ramoaner is South of the Highway, and that’s very important to her.  LuAnn is North of the highway in Sag Harbor I believe, which is lovely too.  It’s a horror to get out there.  You either have to get up 3 in the morning to beat the traffic or take a helicopter as some elites do from the city.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, jalady said:

Can someone help me out?  When was Sonja arrested and for what?

Lu, I love you but that dress and those boots - especially together?  Just. No.

Hope I'm not repeating what someone else has already answered but Sonja got a DUI I think after her first season on Housewives. As I remember she was very contrite and did not try to downplay it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
41 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

Charlene (the great Jean Smart) told a great story on Designing Women. She traveled to NYC and relayed how snooty the women were to her. Eager to make friends, she asked them "Where are y'all from?" One woman replied disdainfully: "We're from a place where we don't end our sentences with prepositions." Charlene blinked, thought about it, then asked: "Where are y'all from bitch?"

Haha!  I hate regional snobbery, especially against the south.  I’m not saying anyone definitely did it on the show, but if anyone were to cast aspersions on the fashion of southern women, I would really doubt their intelligence.  Southern women are some of the chicest dressers in the country.  They slay.  

If someone wanted to make an urban/rural argument, I would be willing to hear it.  I think women from big cities tend to pay more attention to fashion, but that’s not a regional thing, that’s a city/country thing, which kind of brings me to Leah...

There’s a big perceived distance between people who are from NYC and people who are from the surrounding areas.  The surrounding areas are considered podunk by some (not necessarily me), so...

41 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

I think I heard her say that she was born in Chelsea and the family moved to CT when she was 12.

With this in mind, I don’t think Leah gets to say that she’s from Chelsea if she’s from Chelsea and Connecticut (I would consider someone to be “from” anywhere they lived when they were growing up).  If she moved to CT at 12, that should have come up when Ramona asked her in the first episode.  None of these women, save Aviva, have ever been from Manhattan, so that was a big deal that Leah was from Chelsea, and it turned out to be only partially true (to this day, I’m not entirely sure where Bethenny grew up, but I don’t think she had a Manhattan address from 0-18.  Maybe Cindy Barshop was from one of the boroughs.  I try not to think about her 😖). 

Leah could have just said, “I grew up in Chelsea and Connecticut.”  That wouldn’t have been hard.  Now that she omitted Connecticut with what I consider an agenda, I am looking at everything she says sideways.  Wouldn’t it just be easier to embrace the truth? 

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Haha!  I hate regional snobbery, especially against the south.  I’m not saying anyone definitely did it on the show, but if anyone were to cast aspersions on the fashion of southern women, I would really doubt their intelligence.  Southern women are some of the chicest dressers in the country.  They slay.  

If someone wanted to make an urban/rural argument, I would be willing to hear it.  I think women from big cities tend to pay more attention to fashion, but that’s not a regional thing, that’s a city/country thing, which kind of brings me to Leah...

There’s a big perceived distance between people who are from NYC and people who are from the surrounding areas.  The surrounding areas are considered podunk by some (not necessarily me), so...

With this in mind, I don’t think Leah gets to say that she’s from Chelsea if she’s from Chelsea and Connecticut (I would consider someone to be “from” anywhere they lived when they were growing up).  If she moved to CT at 12, that should have come up when Ramona asked her in the first episode.  None of these women, save Aviva, have ever been from Manhattan, so that was a big deal that Leah was from Chelsea, and it turned out to be only partially true (to this day, I’m not entirely sure where Bethenny grew up, but I don’t think she had a Manhattan address from 0-18.  Maybe Cindy Barshop was from one of the boroughs.  I try not to think about her 😖). 

Leah could have just said, “I grew up in Chelsea and Connecticut.”  That wouldn’t have been hard.  Now that she omitted Connecticut with what I consider an agenda, I am looking at everything she says sideways.  Wouldn’t it just be easier to embrace the truth? 

She lived in Chelsea and went to school UES kicked out at 13.  Kicked out of her parents home in CT at age 17, moved back to NYC.  She's lived in CT far less than in NY, so to me, it makes much more sense for her to refer to herself as from Chelsea.  

• Useful 4
  • Love 20
7 minutes ago, coops said:

Can you imagine if 4 or 5 out of your social group all had mugshots? I wonder how these women are viewed by the rest of the UES? I pretty much just watch this show for the staggering irony of how the women deal with life

Mugshots? No problem, its totally fine!

Tattoos? Abominable! Oh, how ghastly!

Exactly.  What's absolutely gross is someone like Sonja Morgan blowing through a stop sign b/c she is drunk and endangering the lives of others.  To me, that's even more gross than Luann's arrest because at least Lu didn't get behind the wheel of a car.  So she should really shut the fuck up with her looking down at someone with tattoos.

• Love 14

To be honest, Bravo exploits women with addictions and personality disorders, and pays them well to keep abusing their health so that viewers are entertained.  Pretty sick business model.

• Useful 2
  • Love 16

I don't remember Sonja getting arrested, somehow it went under my radar. So many of these women's issues in life are down to drinking. Which is why I find it hilarious every season they all gleefully select someone to have a drinking problem and act all concerned about it. Most of them have a serious drinking problem.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
21 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I will love "Good night from the lower level" for the rest of my life.

I agree, Bronzedog — it’s destined to be a classic.

I’m going to start using it around here when people disagree with me!

someone’s bound to, so goodnight from the lower level! 😉

• LOL 11
  • Love 4

https://www.architecturaldigest.com/story/dorinda-medley-berkshires-estate

Dorinda’s Blue Stone Manor is In the newest issue of Architectural Digest magazine. If you aren’t familiar with it, it’s been around for decades and it is a very upscale magazine that showcases the most beautiful homes in the world. In recent years the magazine has started to feature celebrities in an attempt to increase their readership. I find it difficult to grasp the image of a drunk, screaming, nasty, vicious Dorinda fitting in with the image this magazine tries to portray.

• Useful 4
  • Love 9

Perhaps it is my age of 70, but I am finding these housewives shows increasingly difficult to watch. I don’t find the vulgarity amusing. 

Ramona: I am begging you, stop putting your inflated boobs on display at every opportunity.

Sonja: you are not funny. Your behavior is disgusting and cringe worthy.

Dorinda: , you are a mean, vicious, judgemental drunk. You  have issues and need to get into therapy.

According to the previews, next week we get the annual mandatory scene of nude women running around drunk. 🙄🙄🙄

• Love 15

I just don’t know understand Dorinda saying John couldn’t possibly understand the stress of her home renovation! The man runs a successful business in NY, I think he can handle talking to a contractor she just won’t let him.

• Love 17
3 hours ago, kicksave said:

Keep in mind this was shot many months ago after Tinsley and Scott had broken up. They remained on friendly terms and she started dating other men...one of which was a twice divorced guy with kids. Since all of this was shot she and Scott got back together and are now engaged.

O.k.  Thanks.  So, she’s probably in Chicago now.  Good.  I like her this season.  She found her voice and is more verbal, especially with Dorinda.  I loved how she stuck up for herself still remaining classy.  Dorinda is not classy.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Bethenny grew up on Long Island.  Her real Father was a big shot Trainer of horses at the race track in Queens N.Y. not far from where she lived.

• Useful 1

So Dorinda says random brunette shouldn’t be judging Sonjas marriage because no one should judge anyone’s relationship with their partner and at this point I think I had a mini stroke. YOU MEAN LIKE YOUBE BEEN JUDGING TINSLEY?!?!?!  I just can’t. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 15

I agree with those who think Tinsley should lose the lashes and all the heavy makeup.  It definitely ages her.  She always seems so tightly wound.  I’m glad she’s engaged, but I always felt that she didn’t need a man whose job or 14 children came first, just someone she could relax, have fun, and laugh with.

I didn’t mind Lu’s dress.  She liked what she was wearing and not trying to show off or put a big sign on herself reading “available .”  The text, waking up Ramona, etc. seemed so producer driven.  Or maybe Lu has a new guy she’s keeping under wraps.

Yeah, Sonja is looking bad.  And as far as the clock ticking for these ladies, I’m afraid it’s already tocked.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, Mar said:

Perhaps it is my age of 70, but I am finding these housewives shows increasingly difficult to watch. I don’t find the vulgarity amusing. 

Ramona: I am begging you, stop putting your inflated boobs on display at every opportunity.

Sonja: you are not funny. Your behavior is disgusting and cringe worthy.

Dorinda: , you are a mean, vicious, judgemental drunk. You  have issues and need to get into therapy.

According to the previews, next week we get the annual mandatory scene of nude women running around drunk. 🙄🙄🙄

No I don’t think it’s age. I’m 37 and I cancelled my DVR series recording after this episode. 

I am not feeling the new woman at all. Every other word is the F word and trying too hard. 

I almost missed Barbara for a minute....

When Ramona was crying in public last week how desperately lonely she was, it was uncomfortable to watch and I’m finding the whole show to be taking that sad turn. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Mar said:

Dorinda’s Blue Stone Manor is In the newest issue of Architectural Digest magazine. If you aren’t familiar with it, it’s been around for decades and it is a very upscale magazine that showcases the most beautiful homes in the world. In recent years the magazine has started to feature celebrities in an attempt to increase their readership. I find it difficult to grasp the image of a drunk, screaming, nasty, vicious Dorinda fitting in with the image this magazine tries to portray.

Dorinda has horrible decorating taste. 

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

New York Snobs.  Can’t stand them, and I’m a New Yorker.  Ramona bought that house years ago.  It’s lovely, but I would rather have LuAnns house.  Smaller, but cozy, and on the pond.  The kids are all grown.  What single woman needs all those rooms?  Status .. Ramoaner is South of the Highway, and that’s very important to her.  LuAnn is North of the highway in Sag Harbor I believe, which is lovely too.  It’s a horror to get out there.  You either have to get up 3 in the morning to beat the traffic or take a helicopter as some elites do from the city.

So true...I prefer Montauk. The Hamptons are for showy celebs and the nouveau riche. I like LuAnn’s cozy home...it has that beachy charm, a nice backyard with a great view and it feels like a retreat. Ramona’s house looks like a cookie cutter new build that has no soul. 

2 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

O.k.  Thanks.  So, she’s probably in Chicago now.  Good.  I like her this season.  She found her voice and is more verbal, especially with Dorinda.  I loved how she stuck up for herself still remaining classy.  Dorinda is not classy.

I follow Tinsley on Instagram...she is in Chicago now and seems very happy.

• Love 10
11 hours ago, nexxie said:

From xojane (defunct online mag):

488ed6dd3bcfb71388eec3b487f099a0.jpg

Thank you for this.  She looks great like that.  Even though she loves the Botox, she’s never seemed to have gone the lip plumping or implant route.  Even though her ex husband called her breasts, little uglies.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 9
8 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Thank you for this.  She looks great like that.  Even though she lives the Botox, she’s never seemed to have gone the lip plumping or implant route.  Even though her ex husband called her breasts, little uglies.

omg, I hope she divorced him - not the other way around!

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Mar said:

Sadly, I remember when they showcased Joni Mitchell's L.A. home back in the early 80's I believe...now they're showcasing faux celebrities like Dorinda.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Mar said:

Wow .. I can’t imagine pictures of all the rooms with the crazy colorings, the fish room and all her stuff she collects.  

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 3
23 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Oh yes.  What amazes me is that all of these women live in the City where there are thousands of men floating around.  Not one of them can meet a decent guy?  Nobody wants a drunken floozy, and their clocks are ticking.  They are petrified of winding up alone.

You take that back : )

The struggle in NY is real, that said, Sonja behaved like a teenager who just had her first drink.  You know Dorinda and Lu are the real problem drinkers because of the way they can bounce back the next day.  Practice makes perfect.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, preciousperfect said:

No I don’t think it’s age. I’m 37 and I cancelled my DVR series recording after this episode. 

I am not feeling the new woman at all. Every other word is the F word and trying too hard. 

I almost missed Barbara for a minute....

When Ramona was crying in public last week how desperately lonely she was, it was uncomfortable to watch and I’m finding the whole show to be taking that sad turn. 

I’ll admit I curse .. I’ve cursed on here, but the last couple of years on these housewives shows, they are going to a new level talking about bj’s, vibrators, vaginas, happy endings (Denise Richards) and what not.  Bethenny was the Queen of the bj word, even asking one man if he wanted one.  That, I never talk about.  It’s going too far already, but I think Andy loves when they talk like that.  Especially on WWHL and the show.  When my husband watches with me, he looks embarrassed.  Sonja is the worst.  Maybe I’m wrong .. I don’t know.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

It's cool that Dorinda's grandfather and great-grandfather were masons who helped build Blue Stone Manor. But my Shaker-loving aesthetic is shrinking from her gaudy colors and prints.

Oh, I didn’t know that.  I wouldn’t sell it either.  Nostalgic.  The upkeep must be high.  The Gardner and pool alone.  The grounds are beautiful.  I’d like to take a ride and see it, if the hubs is for it, now that there’s no golf, haha.  He’s depressed.  No sports, nothing.

• Love 7
27 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Dorinda’s house is crazy colorful and mixed up eclectic, just like her - I give her props for being true to herself (though I would probably feel dizzy there).

After reading the article about the renovation and how she was doing so much research into the historical aspect of the house, well, I can see where that was probably overwhelming, but it's still no excuse to be a bitch to those around you.  And since she chose to restore it in that way, then that's on her.  It's a beautiful house, but the furnishings?  Not my taste at all.  To each his own though. 😉

For LuAnn, sung to the song 'Itsy Bitsy Spider':

The itsy bitsy spider was moving all about
In came LuAnn and freaked her own self out.
Out came the shriek as she went into the room
And the itsy bitsy spider met it's untimely doom.

Then the snobby Countess went running up the stairs
Yelling and screaming and putting on some airs.
Up came LuAnn as she acted out in spite
And the snooty little Countess ran out into the night. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

I’ll admit I curse .. I’ve cursed on here, but the last couple of years on these housewives shows, they are going to a new level talking about bj’s, vibrators, vaginas, happy endings (Denise Richards) and what not.  Bethenny was the Queen of the bj word, even asking one man if he wanted one.  That, I never talk about.  It’s going too far already, but I think Andy loves when they talk like that.  Especially on WWHL and the show.  When my husband watches with me, he looks embarrassed.  Sonja is the worst.  Maybe I’m wrong .. I don’t know.

Oh yes I certainly am not pristine in my language but there is a line between fun and just vulgar and not enjoyable to be around. 

• Love 11

Dorinda is the anchor for everyone’s boat.  Aren’t we all ?   Most of us have children to put through college, houses to take care of, elderly parents to keep an eye on, do their bills, hospitalizations, have jobs, blah, blah, blah.  Plus, what about single mothers who have to work to pay the bills, or just single women in general who have bills?  Cry me a River.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 14
3 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

From the article:

"...RHONY fans know the dining room as the stage for many a prandial fracas..."

If I've said it once, I've said it 100 times:

"I so hope that next week's episode brings us another nocturnal prandial fracas!!"

(spoiler alert - it does!)

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
22 hours ago, Vanderboom said:

On behalf of the borough: No!

Remember Heather's (non-air-conditioned) vacation home in the Berkshires? Ramona tried to act as if she was in "Naked and Afraid" complete with a flashback in the woods that reminded her of her childhood traumas. The monologue took place after Ramona called a friend with a helicopter to rescue her and deliver her to the Hamptons.

The bolded is why I still can't quit these bitches, also why they're still my fave franchise. On any of the other shows, Ramona's antics would have caused season-long vendettas that would have eaten the show. But my NY bitches go out for drinks the next week like that shit never happened!

All Hail Ramona! I don't root for any of these women, so entertainment is key for me. This loony still entertains. I also liked the fact that she knew how to snatch Bethenny's soul (and I like Bethenny!) That walk across the bridge that left Beth in tears made Ramona a classic HoWife across all the franchises, and Ro's leaving might be the thing to make me finally click off this show for good.

• Love 10

I’ve been burned before and I saw the mortifying interaction she had with Michael Che in real time but gulp I love Leah. She’s an amazing addition. I am on pins and needles for next week. 

Elyse has joined Team Fucked Face 4 Life. However...no lies detected from her or the Tins regarding not a trophy Sonja. The Quest magazine profile seems to have been wiped from the interwebs, but Sonja got herself fired for putting the Ho in hostessing, what she has refashioned as restaurant marketing. She was marketing her sexual availability to the ancient codgers dining there and the wives formed a We Were Here First, Hussy Union and got her tossed on her ass. She is so jealous of Tins it’s beyond language. Love her or not, Tinsley actually grew up in the world Sonja beejed her way into and out of, and no one truly contends her marriage was not a crazy kids in love match. Sonja has no one to blame other than herself for her circumstances and she looks really physically terrible now. She needs rehab and a slap or fifty to her lying face.

Dorinda needs therapy, medication, and in-patient rehab. Fookin Hell. Also someone remind her she’s not a Brit.

Ramona needs a come to Jesus with a bra fitter at Town Shop. A mess! Speaking of please no one help her clean up next week! I don’t care if it was Leah, dildo in the chicken has the touch of elegance I come to expect from Sonja Morgan of the I Was His Investment Advisor Not His Mistress Morgans. Oh dear.

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • LOL 7
  • Love 11
On 4/17/2020 at 11:24 AM, ChitChat said:

And we didn't hear 'JOVANNI' either!!  

My thoughts exactly on the ladies bowling in heels.  I'm sure none of them would be caught dead in actual bowling shoes though (I love to bowl, so that's no big deal to me).  That would've been an improvement over LuAnn's white boots though!  

Luann's been wearing those boots for a while now...I remember seeing them on the trip to Colombia (when they went out and Luann was wearing that horrible wig), as well as a few other scenes throughout last season.  

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

I agree - I, too, curse when I'm exremely frustrated/angry at something, and when I've had a few cocktails, my language becomes a little less lady-like.  But, usually, I try to keep the language clean when I am around other people, excepting my close friends.  

I think Andy and the producers really lilke it when the language gets salty because the show's premise was that these women are supposed to be "elegant" or "upper class" ladies (with the exception of Bethenny) and we are seeing the exact opposite.  Some of them use worse language than the Jersey Shore kids did.

• Love 4

OH my.....I hope everybody at that party was as drunnk as Sonja so they don't remember how completely over the top she was.  I don't quite understand why she lost it when she was considered an "Accessory."  I"ve had acquaintances tell me they are trophy wives quite proudly.  Sonja's bold proclamation she was an equal partner was ridiculous.  They should have left sooner than they did.

I had to watch the previews for next week twice.  Yikes, it looks like Ro was probably on a date and her place got trashed.  As in, a few tiki torches were thrown.  Life goes on.  Put the dishes in the dishwasher and move on.

I'm not sure any of these ladies should drink.  Lu, Dorinda, Sonja, Leah all have problems.  Ro has had problems in the past and Tins has her own issues.  Wonder what a sober episode would look like?

• Love 6
On 4/17/2020 at 11:41 AM, 65mickey said:

Well that group probably won't be asked back for any more gatherings at the neighbor's home. How can they not be embarrassed? When they saw Sonja was drunk and making a fool of herself they should have made a hasty getaway.  Oh right they couldn't. They needed to continue to film. Sonja needs to clean up her act. That dress made it look like she is either pregnant and we know that isn't the case or that she has a good size abdominal tumor.  

Or alcoholic cirrhosis.

On 4/17/2020 at 12:05 PM, ChitChat said:

Being in the South, I didn't appreciate her diss to the people in Atlanta.  She probably thinks we all run around in overalls with a piece of straw in our mouth!  Not that there's anything wrong with overalls, it's just the perception that some have of the South.  Ramona probably thinks that they can't afford high-end clothes in Georgia.  Who knows what thoughts rattle around in the Noodle's brain!  Sadly, we hear some very ignorant things come out of people's mouths about what they think life in the South is like, and some of them are so far off the mark that it makes them look incredibly ignorant themselves.  I'm looking at you, Katie Couric for remarks made by you many years ago. 

Same with the midwest ,  New Yorkers think we all live in corn fields.

On 4/17/2020 at 4:15 PM, sasha206 said:

Exactly.  What's absolutely gross is someone like Sonja Morgan blowing through a stop sign b/c she is drunk and endangering the lives of others.  To me, that's even more gross than Luann's arrest because at least Lu didn't get behind the wheel of a car.  So she should really shut the fuck up with her looking down at someone with tattoos.

Who's to say she wouldn't have drove drunk if she hadn't been arrested first?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, albarino said:

OH my.....I hope everybody at that party was as drunnk as Sonja so they don't remember how completely over the top she was.  I don't quite understand why she lost it when she was considered an "Accessory.

I think she lost it because it hit too close to home. In her mind (which would be a bizarre adventure) she wanted to be more than that - which I totally get. On the other hand, she’s bizarre and nuts sober, so who knows what was really going on in her mind.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

It’s hard to find great girlfriends at their age and it seems Sonja and Dorinda want Ramona to focus on them not her other friends. LuAnn just comes across as rude this episode. But, all of them have a history of being this way. I know if LuAnn was there, Ramona’s house wouldn’t have got trashed. Who in the heck acts like a savage in someone else’s home? Get those bitches Ramona😂 Hate to say it but I definitely see why Hamptonites don’t want to entertain Sonja. Hitting on married men, screaming about her pussycat and overindulged with alcohol. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

It’s hard to find great girlfriends at their age and it seems Sonja and Dorinda want Ramona to focus on them not her other friends. LuAnn just comes across as rude this episode. But, all of them have a history of being this way. I know if LuAnn was there, Ramona’s house wouldn’t have got trashed. Who in the heck acts like a savage in someone else’s home? Get those bitches Ramona😂 Hate to say it but I definitely see why Hamptonites don’t want to entertain Sonja. Hitting on married men, screaming about her pussycat and overindulged with alcohol. 

hasn't Ramona destroyed rooms at Dorindas before? and what about when Ramona left shit all over the floor and in the bed? she destroys shit all the time 

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
15 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

Or alcoholic cirrhosis.

Same with the midwest ,  New Yorkers think we all live in corn fields.

Who's to say she wouldn't have drove drunk if she hadn't been arrested first?

Good point!  She got busted before she could get in a car and drive.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

hasn't Ramona destroyed rooms at Dorindas before? and what about when Ramona left shit all over the floor and in the bed? she destroys shit all the time 

Yes!  The other women should roll their eyes at her and let Ramona piss, moan, and cry. Leah and Tins have already picked up dishes they didn’t use. Let Ramona glove up and wash Sonja’s poultry covered dong what the hell am I typing here? - and her broken wine glasses. Too bad, boo hoo Moaner.

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
32 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

"...after months of sobriety, she has recently made the decision to allow herself a drink on occasion."

luann-de-lesseps-confirms-drinking-again

Thank God she’s finally not pretending not to drink.  Everything else was an insult to people who are sober, people who drink, and just...people who believe in the truth.

But speaking of truth, I got one sentence into that article and I gagged and couldn’t read it anymore.  Luann has pretended to be sober for two seasons when she wasn’t, she looked into the camera and lied to our faces countless (see what I did there) times and said she was sober when she wasn’t, and we’re supposed to believe she’s moderating now?  Get the fuck out of here woman, why should I believe a thing you say now?  If you say the sky is blue, I’m looking up to check for myself.

In fact the only way I would believe she was doing anything other than swilling booze and swinging from the chandeliers would be if she reported she had been doing exactly that.  Because her ability to lie might be the only thing more compelling about her than her taste for the drink.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Didn't Ramona pull the scene lights off the wall at Dorinda's house, ruining the plaster?  Sonja got out and wore a negligee that Richard had given to Dorinda.  These women don't care about any one else's property.  I wouldn't want them in my house.  

Of course, if Ramona had stayed up with her guests, instead of going on a "date", maybe things wouldn't have been destroyed.

I think Ramona put Lu in the "lower level" so she could drink in private.

• Love 10