Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E03: Don't Mansion It

• Start Topic

i like everyone , except dorina. with  shoulder length hair.  luann always had lovely hair now it's blah.

Leah is uncomfortable with hers, always touching it.  

i loved luann's garden tea party dress just no boots. especially white boots.  any kind of white shoes are out. 

i preface this statement with "i'm a southern woman of a certain age"!  just because it's fashionable doesn't mean one should wear it

• Love 4
On 4/17/2020 at 1:25 PM, RedDelicious said:

For what its worth, I didn't take it as a dig at Atlanta at all - I thought she was referring to Lilly Pulitzer style prints/florals which are popular on Nantucket and in Atlanta/the South ❤️ 

Oh my gosh, YES. I could not STAND gangster Heather. I also agree chewing gum is worse than MF. Leah is like the ultimate Girl, Interrupted.

I think Lu lives on the UWS which is not very countessy. 

I loathe "pee" and "piss"....why didn't she just say it smelled like dog?? Not at all countessy!

i wish i'd seen your post before posting this morning re lu's dress.   i still love pappagallo's and really sad when carole or maybe dorinda shaded sonja for still wearing them. but i took solace knowing neither could have worn them at the time.  snobby,yes and i didn't want to come across this way but they/she made me  mad!

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, jaybird2 said:

i wish i'd seen your post before posting this morning re lu's dress.   i still love pappagallo's and really sad when carole or maybe dorinda shaded sonja for still wearing them. but i took solace knowing neither could have worn them at the time.  snobby,yes and i didn't want to come across this way but they/she made me  mad!

I actually liked Lu's dress too, just not the way she styled it. It reminded me of 1990s Ralph Lauren florals which I loved, loved. The 90s are trending now too. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

I actually liked Lu's dress too, just not the way she styled it. It reminded me of 1990s Ralph Lauren florals which I loved, loved. The 90s are trending now too. 

lol...i was thinking more 70's and 80's  but 90's were good.  i love RL.  

we wore bass weeguns back then too.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Mario inherited the jewelry business while Ramona had a clothing resale business.

Ah okay, I stand corrected!  You know what it is about Ramona, though?  She really seems to need men.  Maybe not financially, but emotionally, to fulfill her ego, whatever.  I'm not saying that's right or wrong, but she's definitely not a "Girls' Girl" (TM Bethenny).  

• Useful 1