Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Stephanie's ring theft accusation against Ryan was borderline racist.

Borderline? 

1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

This goddamn Juvederm commercial will be seared into my brain for the rest of my life.  “You’ve got to . . .  

. . . WORK IT WORK IT WORK IT WORK IT WORK IT WORK IT WORK IT WORK IT WORK IT WORK IT WORK IT WORK IT WORK IT.”

Its times like these that I really miss Sgt. Baker. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

Like the Father-in-Law in Forget Paris, reading all the billboards they pass.  Brandon's way of making conversation.

I think of that character sometimes when I realize I am doing the same thing ... 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Interesting we are just finding out:

1. That Mike previously lived with that woman he had a sleep over with.

2. That Mike won't give Natalie a response about if he and that woman dated in the past or were just roomies.

3. He was half naked and stoned.

Damn. Mike is really a big shit huh?

• Love 10

Good evening fellow snarkers! Late to the festivities tonite....trying to adopt a second pooch, dealing with an elderly cranky parent...

hope the show isn’t too boring tonite...is Natalie talking to a therapist or a psychic?

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

As a menopausal old broad, I can verify that the old, shriveled, HGC-swilling mess on that screen has something far more serious that a few sideways hormones. Not even during my worst hot flash was I slurring and chasing a replica of Jafar from Aladdin.

I was a menopausal old broad too...........and yes you are right there is more to it than menopause.    Menopause has affected her brain cells.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

"All new 'Sister Wives,' same old tired story."

The Browns rent some trucks. Christine is adorably ditsy. Robyn cries. Meri is distant and has "fillings". Did you know she was catfished, by the way? Everyone hates each other and if they never saw each other again it would be too soon. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

This goddamn Juvederm commercial will be seared into my brain for the rest of my life.  “You’ve got to . . .  

. . . WORK IT WORK IT WORK IT WORK IT WORK IT WORK IT WORK IT WORK IT WORK IT WORK IT WORK IT WORK IT WORK IT.”

I am just grateful when a non-Discovery+ ad airs.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
13 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Thanks for the concern, guys!  The power is back after losing it for three days and I have hot water again.  I lucked out and had no busted pipes.  The most damage that was done was to my outside plants.  The stores have been picked clean so I can't get groceries (the stores look WORSE and more empty now than when the lockdown started!), but a friend of mine cooked me some bulk meals yesterday.   I guess this was a good thing in the long run, because now I'm going to make SURE I am prepared for the next disaster.  Maybe I'll try to replace some windows so I can get a bit more insulation in my house!   I'm vowing to be a better homeowner in the future.   And the best news is that my father, who lives here and is in Assisted Living, is doing just fine and they didn't even lose power!  I was more worried about him than myself.

So glad to hear all this! Hope you can get groceries soon. 

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Stephanie's ring theft accusation against Ryan was borderline racist.

I thought it was more classist. 
"You are poor. I am not. I expect you to be a thief because you NEED to steal and I don't. See how I don't and you do? I'm better..."

• Useful 2
  • Love 11