Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

These two. How can Julia be preggers? They never have a chance at some hibbety bibbety, with mama lurking. (And really, the two of them are bad actors, they can barely suppress their smiles as the act out this scene!)

She got pregnant in the hot tube.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

Hey all. 

Brandon is a moron. A fucking moron. If this isn't what you wanted then why were you using 'the pull out method'? Go home, Julia. 

I have homework due in 4 hours, but here I am. 

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

These two. How can Julia be preggers? They never have a chance at some hibbety bibbety, with mama lurking. (And really, the two of them are bad actors, they can barely suppress their smiles as the act out this scene!)

It was the hot tub

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Hi everyone! Trying to relax before a really tough week of work coming up. 

Can’t wait to see if Rebecca chews a hole through her cheek. 

Good luck with work! 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Hey all. 

Brandon is a moron. A fucking moron. If this isn't what you wanted then why were you using 'the pull out method'? Go home, Julia. 

I have homework due in 4 hours, but here I am. 

I’m liking your priorities 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

Thanks for the concern, guys!  The power is back after losing it for three days and I have hot water again.  I lucked out and had no busted pipes.  The most damage that was done was to my outside plants.  The stores have been picked clean so I can't get groceries (the stores look WORSE and more empty now than when the lockdown started!), but a friend of mine cooked me some bulk meals yesterday.   I guess this was a good thing in the long run, because now I'm going to make SURE I am prepared for the next disaster.  Maybe I'll try to replace some windows so I can get a bit more insulation in my house!   I'm vowing to be a better homeowner in the future.   And the best news is that my father, who lives here and is in Assisted Living, is doing just fine and they didn't even lose power!  I was more worried about him than myself.

• Love 24
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

So Stephanie is upset that he didn't use a condom and is calling him out for that.

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I agree with Stephanie. She is right to call him out on that. It’s called “stealthing”, and it’s not right.

Edited by hula-la
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Stephanie, what is wrong with you? 

Why is she having sex with him if she thinks he is screwing 97 other people? 

Also she seems quite drunk and high. 

EAT MY ASS. Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

Texan here...Snowpocalypse survivor and I have been waiting all week for this! 

Why does Brandon want to tell his parents Julia may be pregnant before she takes  a test? That’s a bad idea. He is so used to running to them anytime he has a problem...

• Love 16

Hi, everyone! Hope your week was good. We're getting snowed on again.

Brandon run tell mom - what a case. Can't Julia have just a bit of privacy for just a little while?

Your cab is waiting with whose money? She won't let go of the fact that she pays the bills for a second. Stephanie cracks me up. She looks about 80, not too sure she is still fertile. She is a nut.

• Love 10

2 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Mes amis! Tonight is tout les infantes, mais non ? 

Brandon looks too much like his mother.

OMG, ANOTHER  dope with the "pull-out method"?! 

Yes, and it's kind of creepy! If you put a wig on Brandon, he'll look just like Betty!

And Brandon, take a pregnancy test first before you tell the parents. You don't even know if she is pregnant.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Thanks for the concern, guys!  The power is back after losing it for three days and I have hot water again.  I lucked out and had no busted pipes.  The most damage that was done was to my outside plants.  The stores have been picked clean so I can't get groceries (the stores look WORSE and more empty now than when the lockdown started!), but a friend of mine cooked me some bulk meals yesterday.   I guess this was a good thing in the long run, because now I'm going to make SURE I am prepared for the next disaster.  Maybe I'll try to replace some windows so I can get a bit more insulation in my house!   I'm vowing to be a better homeowner in the future.   And the best news is that my father, who lives here and is in Assisted Living, is doing just fine and they didn't even lose power!  I was more worried about him than myself.

I am so glad that you and your father are OK.  I have a few friends in Dallas and Houston and it was really tough for everyone.

• Love 7