Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And now Jenny is pulling the "I am wonderful and everyone loves me" card. It has been my experience that anyone who has to explain what a great person she is, usually isn't. 

I agree.  She is a sad sack!!!

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Brittani "He really got us in hot water"  - no Brit your social media did the trick!

1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

“He got us into hot water” SERIOUSLY!?  She never takes any ownership...

giphy.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Hello all, hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.

When Jenny stayed with Summit’s family during those 4 months years ago, they thought Jenni was only a friend.  Until they realized there was some sneaking around.  Summit’s ex-wife must have been living with them as well.  How could Jenni think that was okay.  God I wish we could have heard from the ex!

• Love 15

Let me get this straight, now Brit is blaming Yazan for putting her in this situation? He told you a million times yet you chose to yell at him and ignore his requests. Nothing is ever this spoiled bitchs fault.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
Just now, Arynm said:

Now I see where Summit gets his drama from. He threatens Suicide, she counters with her own suicide. Summit loves all this attention, He feeds off it. Jenny needs to go home.

Jenny should go home and she can swan around the senior center bewailing her cruel fate. She'll love it. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

If Jenny were truly a nice person, she'd at least have a THOUGHT of concern for this wife that Sumit was cheating on. But no, everyone is the enemy because everyone is against their love.  Fuck off, Jenny.

Yeah Jenny, fuck off!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Kenny and Armando get the notice from the Human Rights office.   It's about time.  So they can marry!   I'm so happy for them, and I hope Kenny doesn't start crying again.  

Armando and Hannah are so adorable!    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13