Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Every commercial seems to be for the Family Chantel show.

3 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Family Chantel came on and they are all defending abusive asshole Royal. She wasn't throwing stones she was telling the truth. He is an asshole. That family is awful.

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

No girlfriend should have to put up with Debbie.  She is horrible.

giphy.gif

Edited by Trackdawg
d'être
  • Love 3

I have Pillow Talk on waiting for the show to begin and there is some real scintillating conversation going on between Grangela and her daughter about something hanging out of the dog's butt. 🙄 And they are all sticking up for Jenny. Now I know why I stopped watching Pillow Talk.

2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I am here for an hour because I have to go watch the finale of the Undoing at 9

I definitely will be watching it after this. So many suspects, so little time left.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

@Frozendiva  and @Armchair Critic didn’t want to risk a cheeky nap in case I didn’t wake up and then I’d miss this comedic masterpiece theatre. How y’all doin?

My life is going out to buy groceries. Stopped in at Marshalls and Homesense in the area yesterday. Spent my $50 at Sephora online to get the upcoming 15% off. Ready to put the steak on the bbq.

• Love 5

I suspect the supporting Jenny talk is just to drum up interest in tonight's season finale.  

I'm surprised I made it for tonight's chat.   Friday I decided to take a quick trip to the outdoor big mall.    Yes, on Black Friday.    You know how they say everyone's shopping online?   Nope.     I had to park halfway down the row, and then went to the store I needed, and it wasn't bad.   Then when I left they were starting a line to get into the store, and I'm thinking that I may be in line to get out of the parking lot for a while.     I'm not kidding, to go to a store for 10 minutes, it took at least 45 to get out of the parking lot.       I felt very foolish.    

So Jenny leaves to go back to the U.S., and is right back in her chair 30 seconds later.   And why are Jenny, and Mama Sumit wearing matching colors?  I'm wondering if we've been played again? 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I have Pillow Talk on waiting for the show to being and there is some real scintillating conversation going on between Grangela and her daughter about something hanging out of the dog's butt. 🙄 And they are all sticking up for Jenny. Now I know why I stopped watching Pillow Talk.

I definitely will be watching it after this. So many suspects, so little time left.

Spoiler

It’s the son and dad is going to tell on him

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Hello everyone. I am here for an hour because I have to go watch the finale of the Undoing at 9

I record it and watch it Tuesday or Wednesday. The last minute or so last week got cut off.

• Love 2

Hi everyone! I just want to say, as an atheist, I am horrified by the appalling lack of respect shown for the religious rituals and practices of others. The gleeful mockery of the Ethiopian ceremony has me sitting here agape. 

How is everyone? I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving!

• Love 18