Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Team Sumit’s parents! And now we see how entitled Jenny is...hey Jenny when you freeloaded off Sumit’s parents they didn’t know you we’re screwing their son in their house. Get over yourself. And maybe find a man who doesn’t need his parenfs’ Approval.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16

So now Jenny says the parents knew she was a couple with Sumit even in 2013?    Nope, she claimed to be a Facebook friend, not a romantic interest.     And Jenny claims she's kind!!! She wished Sumit's parent ill health before.    And now she's being so disrespectful to people who paid Sumit's debt to get him a divorce.        How will Sumit get Jenny Indian citizenship?    Isn't there a long process for that?    Or is India easier?   

Didn't Jenny say she refused to accept her daughters marriage to another woman?   And refused to accept when the daughter came out to her?   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Arynm said:

The mom accepted Jenny until she found out that she was sleeping with Summit. I can't believe Jenny can't see this from the parents side.

2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

What is wrong with these people is because you were deceitful and disrespectul and made fools out of his parents.

giphy.gif

• Love 8

Did Sumbitch just seize his opportunity to not marry Jenny?  

Mama Sumbitch played her trump card and apparently it worked.  

(Of course, if she told Sumbitch she would stub her toe on the coffee table if he married Jenny, he probably would have grabbed that as his excuse and ran with it, too).

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Yeah, Sumit's mom will kill herself. A way of guilting and manipulating him.

I liked it.

And Jenny is such a freaking liar.  She didn't even accept her daughter's marriage in the beginning.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

So now Jenny says the parents knew she was a couple with Sumit even in 2013?    Nope, she claimed to be a Facebook friend, not a romantic interest.     And Jenny claims she's kind!!! She wished Sumit's parent ill health before.    And now she's being so disrespectful to people who paid Sumit's debt to get him a divorce.        How will Sumit get Jenny Indian citizenship?    Isn't there a long process for that?    Or is India easier?   

Jenny :"my daughter married someone I didn't want her to marry!"

So, she's just outed her kind, gets-along-with-everyone self as a homophobe. I see you, Jenny.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Brodicea said:

Did you see Sumit's mom smile at his dad when her suicide threat worked? That is evil. What kind of parent . . . . nevermind.

Sorry. I thought it was freaking awesome.

I could watch another hour of that.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 7