Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Sumit needs to spell it out for his parents: HE DOESN'T WANT KIDS. Perhaps once they understand that he doesn't have the desire to be a parent, they can be a little more open-minded to accepting that he loves a woman twice his age.

Edited by FrancescaFiore
My phone loves to add "oh," where I didn't say it, so I end up looking like I'm singing every comment
  • LOL 2
18 hours ago, Travellin said:

Omg for a second I thought you meant mykal’s Angela.   Although I’d back that Angie against Yazan’s’s father any day 

I did too, and couldn't figure out what the translator had done to earn such ire. lol

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Deb needs her own space and the opportunity to meet new people.

I wouldn't put it past TLC to include her in the rumored 90-Day dating show.  That segment, and her prominence throughout these rehash shows (Tell All, Pillow Talk, Strikes Back) are disproportionate.  Nobody likes her or reveres her as a wise elder.  

TLC had to use Pillow Talkers and InstaGram to cull those Debbie-centric, not funny viewer comments.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Is Debbie wearing the same sweater? 

3 minutes ago, jaybird2 said:

yep

I can never tell if these are supposed to appear like binge-athons, so they wear the same outfits.  Libby & Andrrrrei's DVR showed the time as 1:26.  I'll look for it in one of their future segments to see.  (Not that continuity matters to the editors.)

Trashley said that they made her wear the same dress in all the talking heads for retakes (but she mistakenly switched).

2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Chuck is single. Debbie is single.

And Angela is married.  Otherwise. . . (Insert loud, smoker-hacking bray here)

I know. Couldn't escape her brand everywhere at one point. In department stores, big box, and I think, even Staples carried her stationary and organization line. Plus her show with Snoop Dog.

I know too much about her lol. 😆

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I can't even with these "strike back " shows, I only come here to read the snark because you folks know what you're doing.  Who cares what these people have to say about their mishaps on national television? They are all morons 

• Love 3

I kinda have to apologize to Kalani, this season I see why she was so hard on him. He is selfish and comes by it honestly judging by his awful family.

Family Chantel came on and they are all defending abusive asshole Royal. She wasn't throwing stones she was telling the truth. He is an asshole. That family is awful.

• Love 2