Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Can you buy holy water by the vat? Who knew? TLC, The Learning Channel.

Sure! It's the second most popular purchase at Vatican City! The first, of course, are the racy graphic novels based on the lives of the Borgias.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I think this show jinxed me. Lately I have been getting Facebook requests from good looking men in American military uniforms, then when I click on their Facebook page and scroll down there are posts in a foreign language. Now if I were one of the dumb asses on this show I would start talking to these people and declare I found "the love of my life".

I have that same experience.  They are always in the military or doctors.  😂

Okay, TLC, get back to Sad Sack Jenny and Scammer Sumbitch, please.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I think this show jinxed me. Lately I have been getting Facebook requests from good looking men in American military uniforms, then when I click on their Facebook page and scroll down there are posts in a foreign language. Now if I were one of the dumb asses on this show I would start talking to these people and declare I found "the love of my life".

I get these too. They guys always  have a ton of ribbons. The thing is, i was military and I know there is no way the 35 YO guy-in the pic really has a Vietnam Service Ribbon

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4

Timkat is celebrated on January 19th (or 20th in a leap year), corresponding to the 11th day of Terr in the Ethiopian calendar.

Just before Covid struck the world.

and light dawns on BINI ....Aveola Selfish....NAHHHHHH can't be true.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

What, did Brittney finally catch a clue that this  isn't some dumb social media jig where she's all into her Jordanian boyfriend?  That this shit MIGHT get REAL?

And I still can't get why Deavon & Jihoon go to all this trouble for a dumb wedding that isn't even gonna last a month or so?  She's just SOOOO DUMB!  And so is her dummy Mom.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Too many people, open sun (they didn't have any shade) and people pushing eachother.

That's not a place for a baby. I didn't see any one else with babies.

Even music festivals are like this. Sun, no real shade, people drunk or high and vomiting or passing out. And pushing and shoving.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, brillia79 said:

So Ari sux, but Bini is totally clueless. Ari doesn’t have an evil spirit. In this case, it’s not wanting the baby to get crushed in a crowd that is trying to get close to the holy water.

Bini has never struck me as being the brightest bulb in the proverbial Ethiopian chandelier.  

And for all of her privileged upbringing, Ari is just willfully ignorant about so many things.

Yep, a match made in TLC paradise.

• LOL 3
  • Love 19
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Even music festivals are like this. Sun, no real shade, people drunk or high and vomiting or passing out. And pushing and shoving.

Right? I’m not taking a newborn into a large crowd! Nobody’s taking a baby to a concert at Coachella.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

One thing that Bini does that I personally can't abide (and I'm WAY less tightly-wound than Ari) is keep repeating "Relax, calm down. It's okay." If I'm upset about something, don't tell me to "relax." As long as I'm not screaming or throwing punches, my ass doesn't NEED to be told to calm down. And being told to repeatedly has the OPPOSITE effect 100% of the time with 100% of humans.

Edited by FrancescaFiore
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Even before covid, I retired from big music shows.  Prior to covid I was only going to small venues.  If I can't see the drummer's sweaty armpits, I ain't going!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

I saw the wedding on the preview and couldn’t stop laughing. It’s hilarious. Yet Deaven says it’s the wedding she’s always dreamt of. No way could a little girl imagine this train wreck. It’s like a fashion show and lasts just as long—10 minutes. Are those official wedding guests who get paid to sit there all day to watch the assembly line?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Even before covid, I retired from big music shows.  Prior to covid I was only going to small venues.  If I can't see the drummer's sweaty armpits, I ain't going!

Gigs aren't safe for a lot of women. Too much groping and worse.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5