Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

Ugh, fucking Cheesedick and Malaise. I'm going to go brush my teeth.

I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and then decided to cut my hair and it is the worst haircut of my life and I blame Cheesedick and Malaise.

• LOL 14
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Forgive my naivete but wasn’t Rosemarie outed as bisexual and now Hazel? Is that more prevalent in the Philippines? 

Dean outed her a long time ago on the tell all. He and his brother are sex tourists.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Emmeline said:

Brittany is ugly inside and out.  Her drawn on brows aren’t quite right today.  They are wonky.

1 hour ago, Rabithed said:

There is nothing attractive about her 

1 hour ago, DEL901 said:

Brittany looks really rough.  She can make herself look glamorous in full makeup, but she doesn’t have the kind of looks that age well... no wonder she isn’t a sugar baby anymore.   

giphy.gif

• LOL 10

I find it interesting that Jenny and Mommy Sumit are wearing matching colors.     I like Mama Sumit, and Daddy Sumit kicks butt too.    I love what Mama Sumit said to Sumit, that's he's getting old because he's with oldster Jenny.    So Jenny's outta here?    Sumit's father sacrificed every penny he had to get his son out of the marriage, so what more does Sumit want?  

I guess Deavan never looked at the scheduling and how the U.S. wedding chapels work. 

• Love 6

OMg  summits parents are BRUTAL 😂😂😂😂

jenny You don’t want to know what they’re saying , trust me

go back to the US 

i am rewinding and watching again !!!!!!

• LOL 6
  • Love 18

Well, that escalated quickly!

Thanks for all the laughs tonight, my friends. Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate on Thursday. I love to cook and I cannot wait to get that turkey in the oven. Since my girlfriend and I bought this house in 2016, we enjoy a very quiet Thanksgiving Day, just the two of us. I sometimes miss the big family Thanksgivings I was once a part of, but it's nice to be able to eat whenever I decide and not have to wait for certain family members to show up.

• Love 24
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Those last three minutes with Sumit’s parents made the whole two hours worth it. 

I agree!!!  They are really tearing some new ones.  Going to bed and skipping PT as they will probably defend Jenny and Sumit.

• Love 9