Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Stfu sister, you are far too involved in your brothers like and bank account. Low you should have read them the riot act

Maybe she had to take over some of the money sending duties???

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Let's see, in Washington, Tammy said that Kalani intentionally took advantage of young Asuelo to get pregnant in a subversive plot to get him to marry her.  And she continues to control him.  Also, she agreed with her mother that Kalani should give him back to them so that they can return him to Samoa.  Children be damned.

No.  Tammy has nothing to apologize for.  

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

I was thinking it didn't fit because orchestral music isnt allowed in Orthodox churches.  Only voices are considered worthy enough.

Yes, you can see the music was dubbed in later by 90 Days - there was no orchestra live at the church.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Hi, all, late again, but here! 👋

Why am I not surprised Colt said he is "alone again" after Vanessa's departure? I knew that dog was still panting after her.

I had to laugh at Angela's face when the officiant said "obey."  That turned out to be pretty comical and I liked the way they laughed together, but I hate to think how badly she'll be treating him now.

More Family Chantal. Thrilla' in Manila indeed. All Mama Chantel ever thinks of is physically fighting.

• Love 13
12 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

This wedding and the church are gorgeous.  I would love a wedding like this.  Of course Family Elizabeth have their resting bitch faces in full effect. 

It was lovely I admit

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Let's see, in Washington, Tammy said that Kalani intentionally took advantage of young Asuelo to get pregnant in a subversive plot to get him to marry her.  And she continues to control him.  Also, she agreed with her mother that Kalani should give him back to them so that they can return him to Samoa.  Children be damned.

No.  Tammy has nothing to apologize for.  

I can see Kalani intentionally getting pregnant.  She flew back to Samoa for a reason.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Brother Libby: Huh. Your weird ass foreign church isn't a REAL AMERICAN church and therefore not deserving of my respect. 

Sure, like would respect an American church.  Doubtful.

• Love 4
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Guys I scored a job interview with a top ranking educational institution and it is 2 hours...over Zoom....what the heck will they be asking me for 2 hours?

You’d better work Angela, Larissa, and Jennnny into the conversation some how !

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

I was hoping Mama Kalani (Lisa) would take out Tammy, and the lying Mama Asuelu, because the mother only backed down because Low, and Lisa were there.    My guess is next phone call will be back to the "where's my money" garbage again.    

I really wanted Mama Lisa to flip the table on Mama A, and Tammy, and then whack them with a chair.     My money is on Lisa when it comes to the throw down. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Guys I scored a job interview with a top ranking educational institution and it is 2 hours...over Zoom....what the heck will they be asking me for 2 hours?

You'd be surprised how many questions they will ask you.

• Love 4